Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,222 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. - Phones (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (143312 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Phone Engineers Pls Help On Bb Curve 8520 Software Upgrade Issues / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (135) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 7:04am On Feb 09, 2010
teamman:

hi dragnet,

My HTC TOUCH touch screen is not responding again. I have reset it to default setting but it is still not responding pls pls help
what happened prior to that ? . .did any liquid touch d surface ? cuz its very sensitive. . . .however, it has to be handled by a tech to ascertain whats wrong & I can only do that if u are in Lagos
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 7:09am On Feb 09, 2010
jedisco:

I checked the link you gave but what i found there is for N95. My product code is 0529784
i would also appreciate it if you could provide non-rapidshare links cos i cant download from rapidshare

its the same procedure & tools used for N95 that would be used for other phones. . .the only thing that differs is the firmware, I asked u to press *#0000# & tel me what RM- u see there. . . .
. . .the files u need would sum up to a size of 300MB plus, so why not do an online upgrade with a stable internet ? cuz dat wuld hav a file size of 120MB or lesser
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by degee(m): 7:13am On Feb 09, 2010
jedisco:

i would also appreciate it if you could provide non-rapidshare links cos i cant download from rapidshare

Me too, bt mine is 5320xpress music RM-409
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by debedebe(m): 9:06am On Feb 09, 2010
@DRAGNET MY RM IS 179 ,NOKIA N81 8GIG , MY MAIL IS TUNDES_OK@YAHOO.COM . EXPECTING UR REPLY.[b][/b]
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by mustashfa(m): 11:57am On Feb 09, 2010
Someone help PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. the N95-8G hacked some weeks ago now writes "general system error" when i want 2 play music
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by degee(m): 1:35pm On Feb 09, 2010
mustashfa:

Someone help PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. the N95-8G hacked some weeks ago now writes "general system error" when i want 2 play music
It ain't sth new; jus' back up, reset, rehack n' restore backup
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by jedisco(m): 2:28pm On Feb 09, 2010
Its RM-133
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Learners04(m): 2:56pm On Feb 09, 2010
Pls somebody help with my nokia 3110c,it always write usb unidentified whenever i connect it to a system.i've formatted my memory card,restore my factory settings,yet it still won't connect on system.what could be wrong?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by ijele(m): 3:39pm On Feb 09, 2010
Pls am using N95 8GB,I changed de Flex recently since dat day i changed it,my phone has been tripping off after some time esp if i play music or browse 4 5mins. Could it be de flex am using is not original or it doesn't match my phone? Pls what could be de cause of this problem and how do i fix it. Am in AWKA
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by teamman(m): 6:23pm On Feb 09, 2010
dragnet:

what happened prior to that ? . .did any liquid touch d surface ? cuz its very sensitive. . . .however, it has to be handled by a tech to ascertain whats wrong & I can only do that if u are in Lagos

No liquid touched it. it just hanged one day and since then it refused to respond. I am in lagos. Just let me know how I can get you to examine it.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by puskin: 7:22pm On Feb 09, 2010
Learners04:

Pls somebody help with my nokia 3110c,it always write usb unidentified whenever i connect it to a system.i've formatted my memory card,restore my factory settings,yet it still won't connect on system.what could be wrong?

Re-install ur PC suite.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by puskin: 7:25pm On Feb 09, 2010
ijele:

Pls am using N95 8GB,I changed de Flex recently since dat day i changed it,my phone has been tripping off after some time esp if i play music or browse 4 5mins. Could it be de flex am using is not original or it doesn't match my phone? Pls what could be de cause of this problem and how do i fix it. Am in AWKA

Tripping off as in "the fone goes off" or "the screen goes off". Which is it??
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by ijele(m): 7:41pm On Feb 09, 2010
puskin:

I mean my switches off,not de screen
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by ijele(m): 7:52pm On Feb 09, 2010
puskin:

I mean my phone switches off,not de screen
ijele:

Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by debedebe(m): 9:06pm On Feb 09, 2010
@DRAGNET HELP ME OUT ON THE THREAD I POST,PLS LASTEST OFFLINE FIRMWARE 4 NOKIA N81 8GIG RM-179. MAIL ; TUNDES_OK@YAHOO.COM[b][/b]
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by puskin: 12:12am On Feb 10, 2010
@ijele
Upgrade ur firmware. If U already hv d latest firmware upgrade, then flash or hard-format ur fone.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by ijele(m): 1:47am On Feb 10, 2010
puskin:

@ijele
Upgrade your firmware. If U already hv d latest firmware upgrade, then flash or hard-format your fone.
pls how do i know if i have de latest firmware. I dialled ma (*#0000#) i saw. V 20.0.016 28-02-08 RM- 320. How do i Hard- FORMAT ma phone. I tried flashing Earlier but de computer could not read ma phone. Pls re u ruling off completly that it's not a Flex problem? Thanks immensly
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 7:42am On Feb 10, 2010
degee:

Me too, bt mine is 5320xpress music RM-409
u can do OTA na' . . . .

For Every1 of you that wants to update ur firmware. . .please check ur device manager via Menu - Tools - Utilities - Device Manager - Options to know if u can do ur update by OTA which means u can download d firmware update directly to ur mobile & in this case, the file size is always lesser than the online or offline update files & if u have access to internet connection that can download a file of 150MB Steadily, then u should do the online update in which case u wuld need a pc of pentium IV or higher & Nokia Software Updater . . . . Its hard to get none rapidshare firmware links out there but I'd still check.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 7:45am On Feb 10, 2010
ijele:

if it started right after u changed flex, then I advice u try a different flex.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 7:52am On Feb 10, 2010
Learners04:

is that usb port working fine ? . .insert another usb device in that port to confirm. . . .then, hav u being using that same cable to connect the phone to pc b4 nw? .or u just tried it? . . .if dat cable aint authentic or if d drivers arent installed then u wuld have issues with it
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 7:58am On Feb 10, 2010
teamman:

No liquid touched it. it just hanged one day and since then it refused to respond. I am in lagos. Just let me know how I can get you to examine it.
alryt then, send a mail to dragnet5050 at gmail n lets fix a meeting. . . It sounds lyk a hardware issue, so I hope u can do without d phone for 48hrz ? cuz it may take that long
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by debedebe(m): 8:33am On Feb 10, 2010
@DRAGNET DIS IS WHAT MY DEVICE MANAGER SHOWS, DEVICE SOFTWARE:V10.0.053 DEVICE UPDATED:NOT UPDATED. PLS MAY BE I CAN DOWNLOAD THE OTA DIRECT 2 MY PHONE.COS MY PHONE CAN DOWNLD.THANKS.[b][/b]
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 9:03am On Feb 10, 2010
debedebe:

@DRAGNET DIS IS WHAT MY DEVICE MANAGER SHOWS, DEVICE SOFTWARE:V10.0.053 DEVICE UPDATED:NOT UPDATED. PLS MAY BE I CAN DOWNLOAD THE OTA DIRECT 2 MY PHONE.COS MY PHONE CAN DOWNLD.THANKS.[b][/b]
the latest version for ur device is v21 . . When u are in Device manager, press options. . .tell me the options u see there
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by ijele(m): 12:49pm On Feb 10, 2010
Pls i would love 2 upgrade my firmware thru my device manager, but am having problem with de profile setting example SERVER NAME,SERVER ID, SERVER PASSWORD, ACCESS POINT HOST ADDRESS, PORT, USERNAME. Pls can u help on this settings
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by usherroyal(m): 1:37pm On Feb 10, 2010
engr pls help.i bought a sim from etisalat but is hiding number if i call it will appear private number.pls what can i do.reply me through my email usherroyal@yahoo.com royal is my name.thanks
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by degee(m): 5:34pm On Feb 10, 2010
dragnet:

For Every1 of you that wants to update your firmware. . .please check your device manager via Menu - Tools - Utilities - Device Manager - Options to know if u can do your update by OTA which means u can download d firmware update directly to your mobile & in this case, the file size is always lesser than the online or offline update files & if u have access to internet connection that can download a file of 150MB Steadily, then u should do the online update
What's the website for the online update. Meanwhile, is the OTA directly 4rm ur mobile foc?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by ijele(m): 6:25pm On Feb 10, 2010
@ DRAGNET pls can i get ur contact number cos my younger broda is coming 2 lagos on friday with my phone so u can fix for me. x
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Ogetogeo(m): 6:50pm On Feb 10, 2010
@ Dragnet. Pls my phone developed a silly fault and i need ur help. At first my caller cant hear me even wen i hear them, i changed the mouthpiece and since then, my fon does nt make any sound again, it does nt ring out, cant hear music playing,cant hear my caller and my caller cant hear me. Pls i need ur help!
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 10:25pm On Feb 10, 2010
usherroyal:

engr pls help.i bought a sim from etisalat but is hiding number if i call it will appear private number.pls what can i do.reply me through my email usherroyal@yahoo.com royal is my name.thanks
go to ur call / network setting, then set caller id to ON or call etisalat customer line 200.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by debedebe(m): 10:36pm On Feb 10, 2010
@DRAGNET I SAW V10.0.053, NOT UPDATED.MY PRODUCT CODE IS:0545850,RM-179, U SAID V21 IS D LATEST VERSION,SO AO WIL I DOWNLOAD IT?[b][/b]
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 10:38pm On Feb 10, 2010
ijele:

Pls i would love 2 upgrade my firmware thru my device manager, but am having problem with de profile setting example SERVER NAME,SERVER ID, SERVER PASSWORD, ACCESS POINT HOST ADDRESS, PORT, USERNAME. Pls can u help on this settings
u cant update ur N95 via OTA. . .
ijele:

@ DRAGNET pls can i get your contact number cos my younger broda is coming 2 lagos on friday with my phone so u can fix for me. x
hope he can wait till Monday cuz I may nt be able to integrate that into my plan 4rm friday. . Is he coming just because of the phone ? . .mail me dragnet5050 at gmail.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 10:42pm On Feb 10, 2010
degee:

What's the website for the online update. Meanwhile, is the OTA directly 4rm your mobile foc?
its nt a website. .just download Nokia Care Suite n run it on ur pc wit internet connection. . .
. . . .lol, u go pay 4 every byte to bit

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (135)

Etisalat Introduces Smartpaks Bundle Withunlimited Internet Access To Apps / How To Download Youtube Video To Mobile Phone / How To Check All Your Bonus On Airtel At Once

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.