Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,338 members, 7,864,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:37 PM

Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. - Phones (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (143596 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Phone Engineers Pls Help On Bb Curve 8520 Software Upgrade Issues / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (135) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 10:48pm On Feb 10, 2010
debedebe:

@DRAGNET I SAW V10.0.053, NOT UPDATED.MY PRODUCT CODE IS:0545850,RM-179, U SAID V21 IS D LATEST VERSION,SO AO WIL I DOWNLOAD IT?[b][/b]
I said when u have opened Device Manager, then Press Options & tell me what u see there. . . I want to know if ur phone supports OTA update
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 10:51pm On Feb 10, 2010
Ogetogeo:

@ Dragnet. Pls my phone developed a silly fault and i need your help. At first my caller cant hear me even wen i hear them, i changed the mouthpiece and since then, my fon does nt make any sound again, it does nt ring out, cant hear music playing,cant hear my caller and my caller cant hear me. Pls i need your help!
what phone is it ? & did u change the mouthpiece urself ?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Ogetogeo(m): 7:27am On Feb 11, 2010
@dragnet. My fon is 6600 and yes i changed the mouthpiece myself. I v bin working dat fon myself 4 some time nw, infact i changed d flex sometime last yr myself, wit no problem. Pls help!
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by ijele(m): 7:31am On Feb 11, 2010
@ dragnet. I tried 2 email u but it's saying 'not valid email add' ok mail me so i can reply u back' ezechuks @yahoo.com' no my younger is not coming because of de phone alone,he's on vacation
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by engrtunemo: 11:56am On Feb 11, 2010
I said when u have opened Device Manager, then Press Options & tell me what u see there. . . I want to know if your phone supports OTA update.

What i saw was
Device software
v10.0.053

Device updated
not updated.

when u now press option it display

check for updates
settings
help
exit.

@ Dragnet i think that is all u need for now , i even mailed u.check pls
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by bobbymick: 12:34pm On Feb 11, 2010
may bi, it has contact a very power virus, try to change the memory card or format it ok gudluck
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by degee(m): 12:38pm On Feb 11, 2010
dragnet:

. . . .lol, u go pay 4 every byte to bit
Na wah for you oh. Usin' the fanta boiz, it's 60kobo/kb. Convert 150mb to naira.
Me I no tell you say I relate wt dangote
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by soloson: 6:30pm On Feb 11, 2010
Na crime 2 relate 2 dangote,abi u no want beta tin.see dis guy oo
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by degee(m): 8:52pm On Feb 11, 2010
soloson:

Na crime 2 relate 2 dangote,abi u no want beta tin.see dis guy oo
come, na who you be n' where you dey come from?!
See ds newbee oh
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by scantee(m): 2:49pm On Feb 12, 2010
what`s up dragnet? the technicians cant get my n95 back to live. i am really frustrated .pls did you see my last mail.i requested for your phone no. so that we can discuss more about the phone isssue.i need u to get a second hand n95 for me,it should be cheaper over there.i am in bonny island,river state.please will it work out?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by idyday(m): 2:58pm On Feb 12, 2010
@scantee,i am really sorry for posting with your id,there is a mix up some where,
@dragnet,pls reply to the message under scante,i just realised that i posted using his idy,it`s strange.pls get back to me.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by idyday(m): 3:02pm On Feb 12, 2010
@scantee,are u in bonny island,lets meet up if you are there,my line is 07037241502,
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 4:02pm On Feb 12, 2010
ijele:

@ dragnet. I tried 2 email u but it's saying 'not valid email add' ok mail me so i can reply u back' ezechuks @yahoo.com' no my younger is not coming because of de phone alone,he's on vacation
u got mail
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 4:06pm On Feb 12, 2010
degee:

Na wah for you oh. Usin' the fanta boiz, it's 60kobo/kb. Convert 150mb to naira.
Me I no tell you say I relate wt dangote
o.y.o.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 4:08pm On Feb 12, 2010
scantee:

what`s up dragnet? the technicians cant get my n95 back to live. i am really frustrated .pls did you see my last mail.i requested for your phone no. so that we can discuss more about the phone isssue.i need u to get a second hand n95 for me,it should be cheaper over there.i am in bonny island,river state.please will it work out?
yeah its possible. .mail me when u are ready n we wuld work it out
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 4:13pm On Feb 12, 2010
Ogetogeo:

@dragnet. My fon is 6600 and yes i changed the mouthpiece myself. I v bin working dat fon myself 4 some time nw, infact i changed d flex sometime last yr myself, wit no problem. Pls help!
hope u are in Lagos ? . . .send me a mail. . .dragnet5050 at gmail lets meet up on monday
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 6:09pm On Feb 12, 2010
ANYBODY GOT A DEAD,malfunctioning or Crappy Nokia N82 or N95 to give away for Free or for a fee shuld hit me up via dragnet5050 at gmail. . . I need a chip 4rm the board . . . Thanks !
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by intom: 8:24am On Feb 13, 2010
my nokia e66 developed this problem,whenever i switch it on it will show on the screen 'phone start - up failed .contact your retailer' iwill be glad if some can be of help.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 12:30pm On Feb 13, 2010
intom:

my nokia e66 developed this problem,whenever i switch it on it will show on the screen 'phone start - up failed .contact your retailer' iwill be glad if some can be of help.
see a tech . . . .
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by biopat(m): 3:07pm On Feb 13, 2010
My N82 camera is displaying "unexpected error occurred,power of d device and restart" when ever i want 2 snap or video with it, any idea?Pls help!
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 7:22pm On Feb 13, 2010
biopat:

My N82 camera is displaying "unexpected error occurred,power of d device and restart" when ever i want 2 snap or video with it, any idea?Pls help!
give it to a tech to change the camera flash module
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by lomaxx: 8:54pm On Feb 14, 2010
My phone recently developed this sickness when i changed my screen and fixed the switch. It's having very poor network reception. Anytime i'm near a network mast, i'll have good network reception but when i enter inside a building(like my room) the network disappears totally. Its nokia 6300. I dunno what happened. Please guys help me out.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Embassy4uall: 11:13am On Feb 15, 2010
abeg! my nokia E63 no display my IMEI ,manufacturing info again if i try 2check them , but it functions well still,it was wen i wanted 2hack d fone i noticed dis, sombody help
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by idyday(m): 7:05pm On Feb 15, 2010
how far dragnet? please try and find out the price of the second hand phone ,so i know how to plan
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 7:39pm On Feb 15, 2010
lomaxx:

My phone recently developed this sickness when i changed my screen and fixed the switch. It's having very poor network reception. Anytime i'm near a network mast, i'll have good network reception but when i enter inside a building(like my room) the network disappears totally. Its nokia 6300. I dunno what happened. Please guys help me out.
it probably wasnt well re-assembled n d antenna pins aint touching the pcb interface. . .inform the tech that did d job
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 7:43pm On Feb 15, 2010
Embassy4uall:

abeg! my nokia E63 no display my IMEI ,manufacturing info again if i try 2check them , but it functions well still,it was wen i wanted 2hack d fone i noticed dis, sombody help
can u start again? . .format ur ph0ne n rehack, did u use hello0x 2.03 ?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 7:48pm On Feb 15, 2010
idyday:

how far dragnet? please try and find out the price of the second hand phone ,so i know how to plan
prices arent stable, it varies, plus or minus. . . I remember giving u a price via email. . .work towards that, then tel me when u are game
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by engrhamid(m): 7:49pm On Feb 15, 2010
My phone no show my images,videos and sounds again but i can access them from xplore only. PS:I can only play my music from media player. Pls help me ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by puskin: 8:36pm On Feb 15, 2010
engrhamid:

My phone no show my images,videos and sounds again but i can access them from xplore only. PS:I can only play my music from media player. Pls help me ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

See hamid get problem R U mocking the fellow problem candidates in here.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 9:13pm On Feb 15, 2010
puskin:

lol. . .btw even me sef get issues wit m ph0ne bt I hardly hav time to fix my own issues, . .m always busy fixin other ppl's
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by engrhamid(m): 9:25pm On Feb 15, 2010
puskin:

i b bilgate na! See this man o, if you know the solution, you better tell me and stop thinking i can't have issues with my phone. Drag don tell you the koko,
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by engrhamid(m): 9:27pm On Feb 15, 2010
dragnet:

lol. . .btw even me sef get issues wit m ph0ne bt I hardly hav time to fix my own issues, . .m always busy fixin other ppl's
where do you think you're going to? Come back here and answer my question lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (135)

Etisalat Introduces Smartpaks Bundle Withunlimited Internet Access To Apps / How To Download Youtube Video To Mobile Phone / How To Check All Your Bonus On Airtel At Once

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.