Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. - Phones (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (143298 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Phone Engineers Pls Help On Bb Curve 8520 Software Upgrade Issues / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by eherbal(m): 3:31pm On Dec 01, 2010
help needed.my n95 8gb keeps freezing and at times restarts itself.this malfunction is very annoying.if it needs formatting,can i do it manually?advice needed badly.anyone?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by NnamdiN: 7:25pm On Dec 01, 2010
Dem no wan reply my own, no wahala.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by eherbal(m): 7:40am On Dec 02, 2010
help anyone.still not gotten any response concerning my N95 8gb.the freezing problem is gettin worse.help any body! undecided
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Embassy4uall: 7:56am On Dec 02, 2010
Embassy4uall:

i have a nokia E63,i tried different 4gig mc on it bt it malfunctioned,now i use a 2gig in it & it works fine,bt d 2gig no reach me, cos i keep alot of files,so i went 2 a nokia store @ibadan here,they said they'll upgrade d fone 4me,bt unfortunately wen i got there 2day they said their server is down, i want 2know if there is any oda way out beside doing d online upgrade as dey want 2do 4my fone?
pls anyone 2answer ma Question
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by boay(m): 7:39pm On Dec 02, 2010
Pls hlp me am using nokia 6230,and sometimes d phone state on d screen:phone restricted,enter restriction code'pls who can hlp
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Pelumiv(m): 9:50pm On Dec 02, 2010
boay:

Pls hlp me am using nokia 6230,and sometimes d phone state on d screen:phone restricted,enter restriction code'pls who can hlp
go unlock d fone or flash.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Pelumiv(m): 10:28pm On Dec 02, 2010
boay:

go unlock d fone or flash.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Ansary(m): 11:11pm On Dec 02, 2010
please i want to ask you, is it true that nokia phones have an expiry timer, I was told about a code to check the timer, dont know if you can help me explain, and if it is true, cant someone fix the prob, Thank u
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Skelel: 11:46am On Dec 03, 2010
My iphone 16gb no longer gets network. Always writing no service. Pls wats wrong and where can it be fixed. Tanks
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by unclesamtech(m): 10:36pm On Dec 04, 2010
Skelel:

My iphone 16gb no longer gets network. Always writing no service. Pls wats wrong and where can it be fixed. Tanks

I can solve / fix the problem for you if you are in Ibadan BUT try to see any Engineer around you
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Mordayz(m): 8:36am On Dec 05, 2010
hi guyz gud morning, i need help. I use nokia N93i when installing applications (zip), it says certificate error or bad file pls what do i do to overcome this problem thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Pelumiv(m): 12:39pm On Dec 05, 2010
e-herbal:

help needed.my n95 8gb keeps freezing and at times restarts itself.this malfunction is very annoying.if it needs formatting,can i do it manually?advice needed badly.anyone?
u go flash am or reset tu factory settings frm fone.
Ansary:

please i want to ask you, is it true that nokia phones have an expiry timer, I was told about a code to check the timer, dont know if you can help me explain, and if it is true, cant someone fix the prob, Thank u
i do no dey get timer bt not sure if it means expiry date.[quote pauthor=Skelel link=topic=158815.msg7264152#msg7264152 date=1291373191]
[quote][/quote]
what happen prior tu it not havin network n where do u stay?.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Pelumiv(m): 12:45pm On Dec 05, 2010
unclesamtech:

I can solve / fix the problem for you if you are in Ibadan BUT try to see any Engineer around you
i get z3x box bt i dont usually use it for lg. can u plz put me thru hw tu use it tu unlock n flash. i hav a kp500 i want tu unlock bt i havent get am.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Pelumiv(m): 12:55pm On Dec 05, 2010
Mordayz:

hi guyz gud morning, i need help. I use nokia N93i when installing applications (zip), it says certificate error or bad file pls what do i do to overcome this problem thanks.
se u don unzip am? if u neva do dt he no go work o. download Xplore tu dey unsip files. if u don do dt n he no work dt 1 na certificate error.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Pelumiv(m): 1:00pm On Dec 05, 2010
Mordayz:

se u don unzip am? if u neva do dt he no go work o. download Xplore tu dey unsip files. if u don do dt n he no work dt 1 na certificate error.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Pelumiv(m): 1:01pm On Dec 05, 2010
Mordayz:

Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by cafedeluv(m): 2:03am On Dec 06, 2010
Pls where can I get original flex for N95 (not 8gb).
My flex cut into 2 then i changed it, since then the taken pics & video has been very sluggish and no video will play. I've already changed the flex twice.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Skelel: 10:12am On Dec 06, 2010
d iphone was given to me by my brother. I stay in lag. Any place i can fix it?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by wise3g(m): 7:04pm On Dec 08, 2010
that might av to do with sum setting on the phone
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by drex24k: 11:31pm On Dec 08, 2010
@Gsmxpert
Bros do u still unlock blackberry here is my imei and mep code
MEP-04104-007
Imei 353039040720519

thanks. if it works
i know what to do.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by necoboi(m): 9:42am On Dec 09, 2010
Weneva am downloadn 4rm my nokia 3110c,it alwaiz shws invalid certificate.pls hlp me i dnt knw wot 2 do
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Okaakoko(m): 1:47pm On Dec 09, 2010
please all engineers in here, I have a problem. I have a sony ericsson k510i of IMEI- 358397016337717 phone which got virus sometimes ago, I flashed it and since then it has refused to accept sim cards. When I tried to insert simcards it will display 'insert correct simcard' please what can I do to revive my phone?

Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by matiloco(m): 2:30pm On Dec 09, 2010
Pls somebody should help me. My Nokia E63 is hanging every 5 hours. Kindly tell me what caused this problem and what can I do to stop it. pls help!!!.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Pelumiv(m): 11:18pm On Dec 09, 2010
Okaakoko:

please all engineers in here, I have a problem. I have a sony ericsson k510i of IMEI- 358397016337717 phone which got virus sometimes ago, I flashed it and since then it has refused to accept sim cards. When I tried to insert simcards it will display 'insert correct simcard' please what can I do to revive my phone?
u will have to unlock d fone.
matiloco:

Pls somebody should help me. My Nokia E63 is hanging every 5 hours. Kindly tell me what caused this problem and what can I do to stop it. pls help!!!.
restore d factory settings and see if there is changes.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Pelumiv(m): 11:30pm On Dec 09, 2010
cafedeluv:

Pls where can I get original flex for N95 (not 8gb).
My flex cut into 2 then i changed it, since then the taken pics & video has been very sluggish and no video will play. I've already changed the flex twice.
am not that sure its d flex. you can get d flex frm oyesonic or divine chris.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Okaakoko(m): 12:09am On Dec 10, 2010
@PELUMIV, please, can i do it on my own? And again how can I get the NCK code of the phone?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by semid4lyfe(m): 9:30pm On Dec 12, 2010
@ Pelumiv

Thanks for attending to our phone problems and keeping this thread alive.

Well done!
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by semid4lyfe(m): 9:33pm On Dec 12, 2010
@ Pelumiv

Well done!
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by matiloco(m): 6:53am On Dec 13, 2010
have done that several times but no changes. Pls help
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Pelumiv(m): 12:40pm On Dec 13, 2010
Okaakoko:

@PELUMIV, please, can i do it on my own? And again how can I get the NCK code of the phxx.one?
i cant generate d nck code bt can unlock it with bo
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Pelumiv(m): 12:44pm On Dec 13, 2010
na box i mean.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Pelumiv(m): 12:48pm On Dec 13, 2010
semid4lyfe:

@ Pelumiv

Well done!
My oga wetin man pikin go do na. we c am frm u na.

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134)

Etisalat Introduces Smartpaks Bundle Withunlimited Internet Access To Apps / How To Download Youtube Video To Mobile Phone / How To Check All Your Bonus On Airtel At Once

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.