Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. - Phones (128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (143297 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Phone Engineers Pls Help On Bb Curve 8520 Software Upgrade Issues / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (135) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by engrhamid(m): 8:49am On Oct 17, 2010
Sharonboy:

pls guy i have prblm wit my n72 chargin piont frm board d ic as remove pls wat shuld i do about it help me out.
Go to a nearest phone tech to fix it.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Pelumiv(m): 8:34pm On Oct 18, 2010
no b say we run ooooooo but offline work yapa so to come online sef dey
J.Ijaya:

Pls house,my girl nokia 5300 had a problem,she told me dat she was charging the phone and later when she went there to remove it she notice dat the phone is writing contact service. pls any help
hushy:

please i just got this Nokia N86 ans it did not work with any Nigerian sim, took it to computer village and they all said they dont have the software, so when i checked online, i discovered it had SL3 problem and demands special unlock device called DM3, so i was wondering if anybody in the house could help out.
hard. Anyway make i answer people.

The phone na SL3. d solution never reach naija. wait for a while.

jakigaga:

my n97 charging port is bad the phones goes from charging to not charging continuosly,is der an engineer here that can help me change the charging port,

na 1 resistor spoil there. if u wan fix am c my number below.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by wise3g(m): 5:11am On Oct 19, 2010
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by corrall(f): 9:45am On Oct 19, 2010
hello, good day, i really hope you can help me. I just got a Blackberry 9559 storm 2 and i am finding it difficult to check my account balance wit *556#. Its annoying, wen u send the request, it dials instead of requesting and at the end of the day it say that the number is not existing. please help. what can i do, or what can i press.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by iconoclast(m): 10:23am On Oct 19, 2010
hello guys, does anyone in the house know how to configure DSTVMOBILE on 5330?
i really need your help on this one guys
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Pelumiv(m): 8:55pm On Oct 19, 2010
corrall:

hello, good day, i really hope you can help me. I just got a Blackberry 9559 storm 2 and i am finding it difficult to check my account balance wit *556#. Its annoying, wen u send the request, it dials instead of requesting and at the end of the day it say that the number is not existing. please help. what can i do, or what can i press.

I am not that conversant with blackberry menu but i will try 2 point u at d right direction. go to the network settings, where u c automatic (as in d phone to detect network automatically ) select manual mode. Switch off d fone, power it on again and try check your account balance. Kindly feed me back.

iconoclast:

hello guys, does anyone in the house know how to configure DSTVMOBILE on 5330?
i really need your help on this one guys

i can fix it. c my number below.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by oseiwe(m): 9:24pm On Oct 19, 2010
Switch off d fone, power it on again and try check your account balance.
[quote][/quote]
That actually does it!
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by chyk91(m): 2:02am On Oct 20, 2010
pls i need help with my nokia 5330, sometimes it does not have network and the phone says no service/sim card registration failed/sim card rejected, sometimes after this service comes back on its own. also atimes wen i want to check my message it blanks out and then returns to the home screen, pls i need help.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by chyk91(m): 12:40am On Oct 21, 2010
abeg help me ohhhhhhh
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by segun9090: 10:59am On Oct 21, 2010
I have new blackberry bold 1(bold 9000) unlocked mobile phone for sale, with valid pin and imei numbers for blackberry email and messenger, 50 pieces available, you can call segun on 08088831652

The price for the bold 1(bold 9000) is 43,000 naira only, and it is available for immediate pick up, we can also deliver to anypart of nigeria by ems speedpost, it cost just 1,500 naira to deliver to anypart of nigeria in just 48 hours, start placing your orders over the telephone, call segun on 08088831652

Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by puskin: 5:51pm On Oct 21, 2010
^^. . . huh!!! . . .come, didn't U read the thread topic. . . .BB my yansh. . . . carry ya market go else where.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by golfg(f): 6:36pm On Oct 21, 2010
Goodevening Engineers,

I have the Nokia E63. For the past 24hours;if I log on to any website,it opens for 1 second&it disappears again returning me to my normal Nokia menu list.

Please what can I do?

Thanks

GolfGal
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by ogiwayoaga: 3:25am On Oct 22, 2010
[size=14pt]We have few smartphones from our sister charity company in our warehouse to be given away. If interested visit our website www.freegsmphones.info

For your information they are refurbished phones, I don't know if you will like it.

www.freegsmphones.info[/size]
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by ficoram(m): 7:10am On Oct 24, 2010
Pls help me,my 11 days old nokia 5530 express music is malfunctioning,d end-key button (red button )is not indicating light,so i find it difficult 2 use in d dark.i already run d factory setting but d problem remain.pls what should i do.i nid ur candid advice
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Genuflect(m): 7:36am On Oct 24, 2010
ficoram:

Pls help me,my 11 days old nokia 5530 express music is malfunctioning,d end-key button (red button )is not indicating light,so i find it difficult 2 use in d dark.i already run d factory setting but d problem remain.pls what should i do.i nid your candid advice
Doesn't it have warranty? Can't you go and change it?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by wizzymate(m): 11:16am On Oct 24, 2010
pls wats the cheapest new symbian fone in the market
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Pelumiv(m): 8:01pm On Oct 25, 2010
ficoram:

Pls help me,my 11 days old nokia 5530 express music is malfunctioning,d end-key button (red button )is not indicating light,so i find it difficult 2 use in d dark.i already run d factory setting but d problem remain.pls what should i do.i nid your candid advice
ficoram:

return d fone sharp sharp.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Pelumiv(m): 8:09pm On Oct 25, 2010
return am sharp sharp.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by chyk91(m): 11:44pm On Oct 25, 2010
@ pelumiv, abeg help me oh, the fone don dey die.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by wise3g(m): 9:25am On Oct 26, 2010
smiley
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by mutw(m): 4:31pm On Oct 26, 2010
Lol.
kindly assist me wit d code number and other settings required in configuring Glo, Etisalat, Mtn and Zain for browsing.
thanks NLders.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by missylizzy(f): 9:30am On Oct 27, 2010
Engineers please how do i upgrade the firmware of my E63.i want to know if it is safe,how do i go about it.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Phemour: 11:23am On Oct 27, 2010
My xpressmusic refuse downloadin, it says 'link not available' afta a lng tym of loadin.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by puskin: 3:20pm On Oct 27, 2010
See now. . . una don pursue dragnet wit all dis una fone problems wey no dey finish. tongue
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 3:24pm On Oct 27, 2010
missylizzy:

Engineers   please   how   do   i   upgrade   the   firmware   of   my   E63.i   want   to   know   if   it   is   safe,how   do   i   go  about   it.
1. Take it to nokia care
2. Do an online upgrade with NSU
3. Do an offline upgrade with necessary softwares

it is safe if u know what u are doing else u'd brick ur phone. . . . .
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 3:30pm On Oct 27, 2010
Phemour:

My xpressmusic refuse downloadin, it says 'link not available' afta a lng tym of loadin.
for how long?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 3:32pm On Oct 27, 2010
Phemour:

for how long?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Phemour: 5:03pm On Oct 27, 2010
It wil load 4 lyd 1 n half min, 'v tried many download links.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 7:43pm On Oct 27, 2010
puskin:

See now. . . una don pursue dragnet wit all dis una fone problems wey no dey finish. tongue
lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (135)

Etisalat Introduces Smartpaks Bundle Withunlimited Internet Access To Apps / How To Download Youtube Video To Mobile Phone / How To Check All Your Bonus On Airtel At Once

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.