Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,205 members, 7,836,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. - Phones (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (143293 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Phone Engineers Pls Help On Bb Curve 8520 Software Upgrade Issues / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (135) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Acelifted: 1:52pm On Oct 28, 2010
HI NAIRALANDERS,

CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH INFORMATION ON HOW TO USE MY PHONE AS A MODEM FOR BROWSING WITH MY LAPTOP (MTN, GLO, ZAIN etc)? ITS A DATA CABLE ENABLED NOKIA PHONE. SOMEONE SAID I NEED TO DOWNLOAD PC SUITE SOFTWARE AND ACTIVATE USING CERTAIN ACTIVATION CODE. PLS NOTE THAT I AM NOT ASKING FOR THE FREE VERSION. I WILL HAVE TO ACTIVATE A DATA BUNDLE ON MY MOBILE PHONE.

THANKS
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by wise3g(m): 10:57am On Oct 29, 2010
hmmmmmmmm,good.
------------------------------------------
http://www.wise3g.com
wholesale chinese cellphones,laptops,and electronics.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by drphantom: 11:46am On Oct 29, 2010
hello! can you help unlock a nokia 2720a-2b (RM-520) ?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by kwizzy212: 7:25am On Nov 01, 2010
P.I.M.P you apple iphone itouch ipad with over thousand of great applications and get your itunes account to buy and download anything you like for free, and also unlocke all type of iphones

just mail me mk_4fana@yahoo.com
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by slap1(m): 4:01am On Nov 03, 2010
Pls I can't send sms with my phone since 2 days but I send mms. I use mtn. What do I do?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by odukoko(m): 6:10pm On Nov 03, 2010
Help pls o,my e71 is not recognizing usb cable again,i use it to browse on my laptop and now its not cing it,i haf to now use my bluetooth to connect,can it be a virus?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by benabbey(m): 9:42am On Nov 05, 2010
Have you succeed in using Internet on P990i I am having difficulty using it for internet. I have received Glo Internet setting on it,it failed to browse, I have also tried using manual setting of

APN: gloflat
usename: flat
password: flat

All to no avail. Is there any other thing I can do to make it work.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Embassy4uall: 12:21pm On Nov 06, 2010
pls ooooo, i use E63,i jst bought a 4GB mc yesterday & 2day it told me it was corrupted, wats d solution cos i tried 2format it bt it didnt Format
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Phillfree(m): 12:17pm On Nov 07, 2010
My nokia E51 fell in water and since then it's not turning on again, once there's battery in it the notification light turns on. What should i do? Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Pelumiv(m): 7:22pm On Nov 07, 2010
Phillfree:

My nokia E51 fell in water and since then it's not turning on again, once there's battery in it the notification light turns on. What should
i do? Thanks

giv yr fone to a phone tech.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by omoboy08(m): 5:39am On Nov 09, 2010
Pelumiv:

giv yr fone to a phone tech.
@pelumiv, thanks 4saving my e50. U guys r doin a great job. Big up 2u all engrs
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by soki2ng(m): 11:24am On Nov 09, 2010
Embassy4uall:

pls ooooo, i use E63,i jst bought a 4GB mc yesterday & 2day it told me it was corrupted, wats d solution cos i tried 2format it bt it didnt Format

Try this, Format the MMC with a PC, Format with another phone, If it still doesn't work go and collect your money ( if them go give you oh)
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by bucknor33(m): 12:07pm On Nov 09, 2010
Brodally,l nid help. My sony erricson p1i is avin a prob. Mistakenly touched d screen wit fuel,since den, its no longer sensitive n d screenlight is constanly on. Help mi.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by wise3g(m): 4:57pm On Nov 09, 2010
hello,every one!
look this ,Always find something you like
www.wise3g.com
good luckļ¼
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 12:23am On Nov 10, 2010
Bucknor, d touch ui should be cleaned or changed
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Pelumiv(m): 5:58pm On Nov 10, 2010
omoboy08:

@pelumiv, thanks 4saving my e50. U guys r doin a great job. Big up 2u all engrs
thx sir. at ur service.
dragnet:

Bucknor, d touch ui should be cleaned or changed
drag baba, long time.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Greatchris777(m): 6:19am On Nov 12, 2010
gdmrning engrs, my N80 phone nids help.greenish display on screen
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Greatchris777(m): 6:22am On Nov 12, 2010
mrning, i nid asst. my n80 DISPLAYS GREENISH COLOR ON SCREEN N IMAGES
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by angeljoy: 5:40am On Nov 13, 2010
Please brothers, I have someone troubling me with hidden ID; how can I get his number, please help me.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by soki2ng(m): 11:17am On Nov 13, 2010
I don't think that's possible joy,
If ur using a symbian phone u can restrict incoming calls to phone book entries
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Teaser4(m): 9:04pm On Nov 13, 2010
pls i av a nokia 5130 phone,the keypad light is not working,what should i do pls engineers
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by angeljoy: 11:21pm On Nov 13, 2010
thanks but I learnt that there is a code you can use to unhide the hidden Id
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 5:47am On Nov 14, 2010
Pelumiv:

thx sir. at your service.drag baba, long time.
yep. . .u're doin well here. . .hope evry is gud at ur end?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by soki2ng(m): 4:23pm On Nov 14, 2010
I've heard rumours of such codes joy, Like i heard of codes to make free calls too. But at the end no one has them, they remain rumours.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Embassy4uall: 10:29am On Nov 15, 2010
soki2ng:

Try this, Format the MMC with a PC, Format with another phone, If it still doesn't work go and collect your money ( if them go give you oh)
i collected my money as u said,i bought anoda 4Gig from a frnd,wen it started anoda problem of songs freezing i formated it infact 3times now& i'm still aving anoda problem of some things,and if i remove d card d fone works well, pls my question goes thus: is it dat E63 cant drive 4gig MC or is it d phone dats discriminating dose MC
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by ubrendan: 2:44pm On Nov 15, 2010
my palm treo 750 phone is faulty with bad casing and some kes not working i want to know where i can repair it.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Pelumiv(m): 3:39pm On Nov 15, 2010
for the casing am not sure u can get it ooooooo. what happen to your keypad? does it fall down or fall inside water? let start from there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (135)

Etisalat Introduces Smartpaks Bundle Withunlimited Internet Access To Apps / How To Download Youtube Video To Mobile Phone / How To Check All Your Bonus On Airtel At Once

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.