Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. - Phones (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (143311 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Phone Engineers Pls Help On Bb Curve 8520 Software Upgrade Issues / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (135) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by hayprof(m): 7:58pm On May 11, 2009
dragnet:

What network?

Am guessing it ZAIN , , hun? undecided
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Donseaun(m): 10:30pm On May 11, 2009
*yawnz*, Pheew! Wat a day
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by chumacity(m): 7:43am On May 12, 2009
@dragnet and othr nairalanders plz kindly send mtn+opera 4.2 cheat via george_worldwide2000@yahoo.com.au
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Donseaun(m): 11:01pm On May 12, 2009
:d
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tjosh(m): 1:59am On May 13, 2009
Things r geting real funny here on nairaland. . Tswh!
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by hayprof(m): 7:10am On May 13, 2009
This thread isn't supposed to b funny, .

Where r the engineers?

-the clowns can stay behind,
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by engrhamid(m): 2:45pm On May 13, 2009
I am here
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by DExplorer1: 5:00pm On May 13, 2009
Lol, *passing*
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by hayprof(m): 5:04pm On May 13, 2009
@Hamid, u guys should get things kicking Here, . .

@Explor, u one of em' Clowns ?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by DExplorer1: 5:59pm On May 13, 2009
Hayprof. Abit a clown. It makes here worth staying. Business with comic.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dominique(f): 6:31pm On May 13, 2009
dragnet:

What network?

i'm on mtn network.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 9:21pm On May 13, 2009
Okiez. . . . In ur ph0ne's menu, Go to settings--configurati0n settings--highlight personal configurati0n then click opti0ns---select 'add new'-- access point. . . .then fill it up wit d following info.

settings name=MTN apn
username=web
pass=web
access point name=web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net
then back out. . .highlight d newly creatd setting, select opti0n & clik 'activate'. . . .then also navigate to preferd acess point & make dat setting ur prefrd setting.

lets kn0w if u get it 2 work
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Fadajasi(m): 9:31pm On May 13, 2009
What the heck is going?, lets go bk to biz
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Fadajasi(m): 9:31pm On May 13, 2009
What the heck is going on?, lets go bk to biz
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tunnex190: 2:22am On May 14, 2009
*Psheew*
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Fadajasi(m): 9:19am On May 14, 2009
Taa
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Enockia(m): 1:39pm On May 14, 2009
please tellme how to format my nokia s60series
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Fadajasi(m): 7:10pm On May 14, 2009
*#7370#
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by hayprof(m): 10:29am On May 16, 2009
When eva i restart my fone, the Bluetooth comes on by itself ?

Whats happening ? angry
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by initialize(m): 11:22am On May 16, 2009
I need to know how much the N95 camera snap button(used to snap pix) is sold for. Engr pls reply.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dominique(f): 1:12pm On May 16, 2009
dragnet:

Okiez. . . . In ur ph0ne's menu, Go to settings--configurati0n settings--highlight personal configurati0n then click opti0ns---select 'add new'-- access point. . . .then fill it up wit d following info.

settings name=MTN apn
username=web
pass=web
access point name=web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net
then back out. . .highlight d newly creatd setting, select opti0n & clik 'activate'. . . .then also navigate to preferd acess point & make dat setting ur prefrd setting.

lets kn0w if u get it 2 work

thanks man its browsing but the opera mini still not working. someone suggested i should delete the entire application and download another one. . .what do you think?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 1:35pm On May 16, 2009
dominique, I didnt say ur ph0ne isnt browsing. . .do exactly what I pastd above n u shuld get it working.

. .
prof u shuld kn0w better.

. .
initialize, how abt d 1 there? . . .newaz I'd chek 4u
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by hayprof(m): 1:47pm On May 16, 2009
dragnet:

. .prof u shuld kn0w better.

Na Virus ?! angry
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Markenny(m): 2:50pm On May 19, 2009
hayprof:

Na Virus ?! angry

still waiting
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by honsule(m): 5:18pm On May 19, 2009
@markeny.what's up?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by hayprof(m): 5:56pm On May 19, 2009
Markenny:

still waiting

You wan make u transfer to you the VIRUS ?! tongue

@drag, answer me jo ! angry
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by DExplorer1: 1:41pm On May 20, 2009
Make una helle pu me o! My Nokia phone don dey tey to sing that Nokia start tune. . what's wrong?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by puskin: 4:12pm On May 20, 2009
Na virus 2dey cause am.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by initialize(m): 2:28am On May 21, 2009
dragnet:

dominique, I didnt say ur ph0ne isnt browsing. . .do exactly what I pastd above n u shuld get it working.

. .
prof u shuld kn0w better.

. .
initialize, how abt d 1 there? . . .newaz I'd chek 4u

it's not there anymore, i need to put another one, kindly help me get the price for it. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by hayprof(m): 8:27am On May 21, 2009
Some1 shld tell me say na virus dey disturb my fone, so i can do a 4mat sharply, . .
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by brinebaba(m): 10:00am On May 21, 2009
hayprof:

Some1 shld tell me say na virus dey disturb my fone, so i can do a 4mat sharply, . .

[color=#000099][/color]kolo !

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (135)

Etisalat Introduces Smartpaks Bundle Withunlimited Internet Access To Apps / How To Download Youtube Video To Mobile Phone / How To Check All Your Bonus On Airtel At Once

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.