Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. - Phones (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (142889 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Phone Engineers Pls Help On Bb Curve 8520 Software Upgrade Issues / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (135) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by lancevader(m): 7:53am On Apr 28, 2009
Wats experia o.Hm.M.M.M.M
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by segebaba2(m): 10:59am On Apr 28, 2009
kindly assist,my Vsafone line has been locked since my nieces and nephews presed some butons on it .So when ever I want to use it the phone would ask for a pin number .

Kindly assist me because there are numbers I need to retrieve the numbers and some of the contacts have been trying to reach me asswell.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by denniz(m): 4:33pm On Apr 28, 2009
sir, please i have a problem with Nokia keypad security code stuff and i cant remember the code i used. Now, i guess my question is, is there a way of recovering it or changing it?

thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tjosh(m): 2:59am On Apr 29, 2009
[red]@sege baba Get a visafone user to call customer care from his/her fone to request 4 ur code[/red]
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 9:03am On Apr 29, 2009
denniz, get to d nearest tech & get d sec. code read
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by esepaul(f): 12:49am On Apr 30, 2009
i need help asap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!my nokia 5800 fell into water.nokia shop says theres nothing they can do.what do you think?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 9:16am On Apr 30, 2009
Esepaul, when did it fall in water?? . .u mean they refused to take it?. . . .mMm' maybe I culd help out
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by puskin: 2:29pm On Apr 30, 2009
Pls, hw much does LCD screen 4 N70 music edition cost
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by engrhamid(m): 5:03am On May 01, 2009
How much does p1i screen cost? anyone who has the scrab or beta still have the phone but no longer using it maybe cost of repair should pls sell the screen for me. Any interested fellow should chat me up on alonelyboy4uall@yahoo.com dragnet and thompal i call on you o!
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by engrhamid(m): 5:06am On May 01, 2009
Sony ericsson p1i
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Temix(m): 5:14am On May 01, 2009
Please can anyone help i need to know if operamini or any other browser works for samsung u700
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 7:22am On May 01, 2009
N70 lcd = 4.5k

. .
. .
engr, I dont really know about d scrap. . I know u know about the new smiley
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by hayprof(m): 11:57am On May 02, 2009
shai, dat P1i screen go cost die, plus its a Touchscreen. .person don enta am*
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by engrhamid(m): 5:10pm On May 02, 2009
Yeah,i know it. Its 8k. Not too expensive though. Do you think p1i is better than e71? I GUES NOT!
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Fadajasi(m): 12:01am On May 05, 2009
Guys, how do i copy and paste on E50?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by engrhamid(m): 2:11am On May 05, 2009
Highlight the text, select copy them paste wherever u wish or, if it has pen, hold down the pen button and drag your joystick from where u wanna copy to the end and paste. Lastly, do use opera to copy,click on mark from the first text,scroll to the end text and click copy, then paste. Note that this last one only applies to only the opera u copied from, u can't paste it into any other app or external software,but the pen+joystick can be pasted anywhere.GOOD LUCK.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Fadajasi(m): 9:08am On May 05, 2009
The problem is it has no pen@hamid
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by engrhamid(m): 10:39am On May 05, 2009
Am not talking about light pen/stalus. i mean d button on your phone that has the pen symbol. it should be in the left corner below
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Fadajasi(m): 12:08pm On May 05, 2009
@hamid,i knw what u are talkin abt, just lyk n70 rite? But e50 doesnt have it
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by engrhamid(m): 4:50pm On May 05, 2009
Okay. Hold your hash key and drag your joystick. It must work.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by chumacity(m): 3:55pm On May 06, 2009
Does any one hav 6600 screen for sale? If u gav it kindly email me with the details via george_worldwide2000@yhoo.com.au or 08063322070.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by chumacity(m): 4:02pm On May 06, 2009
Does any one hav 6600 screen for sale? If u gav it kindly email me with the details via george_worldwide2000@yhoo.com.au or 08063322070.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by chumacity(m): 4:38pm On May 06, 2009
@tjosh, wher do you live cos i need some help from you. kindly give me ur phone number.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Fadajasi(m): 6:10pm On May 06, 2009
@hamid, stupid me, have seen the pen key by the side of the fone, thanx anyway
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by engrhamid(m): 7:36pm On May 06, 2009
Okay. Glory be to God
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by hayprof(m): 10:48am On May 08, 2009
Amen o,. . .u been close eye b4?

On d Nokia E71 the arrow facing upward just beside the function key on the left and side below, can b held for text selection. .while doing dat the 'copy' and 'paste' option appears on both sides of ur phone screen, . .

Thats it, frm there u can do nd undo . .hehehhe
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Kaybaba5(m): 8:12am On May 11, 2009
Good job here
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by iCON3(m): 8:56am On May 11, 2009
Hi guys,
i need a new case for my blackberry 8100 pearl
can anyone help out with it?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 5:08pm On May 11, 2009
Wuld let u knw if I find. . .btw cnt u order 4rm ebay?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dominique(f): 7:11pm On May 11, 2009
pls i dont know if you guys can help me out. my apologies if this has already been treated, i hardly ever come here undecided. i've been trying to activate my opera mini 4.2 version and its not connecting. my phone is browsing with the default browser which is not too efficient. i'm using a nokia 6300. pls pls pls any useful tip will do sad
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 7:20pm On May 11, 2009
What network?

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (135)

MTN Is Offering Unlimited Whatsapp @N60/Month / Call 9K/ Sec As Airtel Introduces 2good Premier / Etisalat Introduces Smartpaks Bundle Withunlimited Internet Access To Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.