Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,047 members, 7,828,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. - Phones (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (143189 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Phone Engineers Pls Help On Bb Curve 8520 Software Upgrade Issues / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (135) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by kay8080: 5:47am On Sep 27, 2009
bros dem for here can opera mini work in all dis china fones
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Dwayne(m): 6:03am On Sep 27, 2009
kay_8080:

bros dem for here can opera mini work in all dis china fones
. . .nope.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by BossTtdiamonds(m): 7:45am On Sep 27, 2009
It started 2mins b4 I reported d problem here, Some of my dudes r tellin' me it's the firmware, That I just upgraded 2, But I wanna ask my nland peeps 4st,
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by puskin: 11:06am On Sep 27, 2009
It cud b d firmware as they said.
Other likely causes can be a corrupt m.card or firmware doesn't support bluetooth operation, incomplete firmware upgrade or the bluetooth just decided 2go caput.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tunnex190: 2:23pm On Sep 27, 2009
Well done problem solvers'. Good afternoon!
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by BossTtdiamonds(m): 4:03pm On Sep 27, 2009
So, what do u suggest I do, I love tis' firmware, It's makin' my phone really hot,
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by madlady(f): 4:12pm On Sep 27, 2009
Hi,

Could anyone help me with this.

I have lost/misplaced my Mobile, does anyone know how I can retrieve numbers I have stored in it, is this even possible, if not forgive my stupidity embarassed.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by BossTtdiamonds(m): 4:20pm On Sep 27, 2009
Guys, I saw tis', what do u think happened, The update crashed or what,

Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by jaybee3(m): 4:21pm On Sep 27, 2009
@madlady
ask your service provider to provide u with the last 10 hot numbers you dialled.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by madlady(f): 4:25pm On Sep 27, 2009
jay bee shocked

Oh gosh, thanks 4 that,very embarassed
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by jaybee3(m): 4:28pm On Sep 27, 2009
i need full explanation in ma inbox cool cool

how did u misplace ur fone? i thought the storage place was very safe
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by madlady(f): 4:35pm On Sep 27, 2009
embarassed embarassed embarassed

Whilst painting Wed night/early Thurs I fell off the ladder, went a bit silly 4 a while so my client called my X, can not find since then.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by jaybee3(m): 4:48pm On Sep 27, 2009
;,
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by puskin: 5:20pm On Sep 27, 2009
@Boss. . .
-Try upgrading firmware again.
-Remove ur m.card nd try d bluetooth operation.
-Flash ur fone.
-Take it 2a techie 4further examination.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by bydot1(m): 2:37am On Sep 28, 2009
weldone guyz, u doin a nice job
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Dwayne(m): 2:38am On Sep 28, 2009
madlady:

embarassed embarassed embarassed

Whilst painting Wed night/early Thurs I fell off the ladder, went a bit silly 4 a while so my client called my X, can not find since then.

:-D
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tunnex190: 11:26am On Sep 28, 2009
Does it really make sense to you at all?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tunnex190: 11:27am On Sep 28, 2009
Does it really make sense to you at all? Sorry friend
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tunnex190: 11:28am On Sep 28, 2009
Does it really make sense to you at all? Sorry friend
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by ade101(m): 1:23pm On Sep 28, 2009
I just learned abt frc(full rate codec) code 4 nokia phones.I learned dt it increases network strength & gprs speed alot if d code is activated.So,i am thinkn like i shuld try it but im afraid of harming my new boy(nokia 3230).Any suggestion/hint pls?.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by ayomifull(f): 4:40pm On Sep 28, 2009
Hi folks, pls i just got sony ericsson c905 and in just 2 weeks something has gone wrong with receiving calls, i cant hear the caller but the they can hear me very well. Has anyone an idea of what the problem might be pls? Ive checked all the setting but cldnt find anything. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by donjon: 5:42pm On Sep 28, 2009
dude! Seems ur earpiece has lost itz erection! sorry, function! try using earphones to ans ur calls,
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tunnex190: 6:35pm On Sep 28, 2009
That's a good idea!
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by twin24: 7:34pm On Sep 28, 2009
Just wondering, Does anyone have any gameloft games like Spiderman toxic City, Nba Pro Basketball 2009, nfl 2010 for the Blackberry 8330?undecided Really appreciate it. Thanks!
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 9:33pm On Sep 28, 2009
teadr, we've talkd abt dis on yim ryt?
, .

puskin, nicey
. .
. .
donjon, wtf? . .try n kip it clean in here & u're talkin 2 a dudette nt a dude. . . .
. .
. .
Ayomiful, earpiece malfunction, use a handsfree for d meantime or return it to where u purchased it if its still under warranty. . .if not, c0ntact d nearest capable tech. .it shuldnt be a problem 4 them.

twins24, search 4 aomom n ask him
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 9:34pm On Sep 28, 2009
teadr, we've talkd abt dis on yim ryt?
, .

puskin, nicey
. .
. .
donjon, wtf? . .try n kip it clean in here & u're talkin 2 a dudette nt a dude. . . .
. .
. .
Ayomiful, earpiece malfunction, use a handsfree for d meantime or return it to where u purchased it if its still under warranty. . .if not, c0ntact d nearest capable tech. .it shuldnt be a problem 4 them.

twins24, search 4 aomom n ask him
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by donjon: 10:19pm On Sep 28, 2009
dudette? 9ce 1, sori 4 d blantant vulgarity! c wetin ASUU strike do me!
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Rightworld(m): 3:42am On Sep 29, 2009
Pls expert in the house, can u pls tell me the problem wit my nokia 6085 that makes it unable to download opera 4.2 dis is d msg that no valid certificate thnkx
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by naijaboiz: 5:42am On Sep 29, 2009
SEND 24 FREE SMS PER DAY TO ANY NETWORK. Just goto http://tinurl.mobi/smslive

GET THE BEST OF NAIJA DOWNLOADS @
http://9jadownloads.wap9.mobi
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by pgcomm(m): 3:53pm On Sep 29, 2009
i have a samsung f 250 sent to me from uk its lock to there network how can i unlock it
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Fadajasi(m): 10:32pm On Sep 29, 2009
Been a long time

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (135)

Call 9K/ Sec As Airtel Introduces 2good Premier / Etisalat Introduces Smartpaks Bundle Withunlimited Internet Access To Apps / How To Download Youtube Video To Mobile Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.