Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. - Phones (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (143207 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Phone Engineers Pls Help On Bb Curve 8520 Software Upgrade Issues / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (135) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dypo(m): 8:38am On Oct 03, 2009
Please Sirs,
I locked my nokia phone with phone lock code, and I forgot the code I used. Now it only works with one sim. Is there anyway I could fix that?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by udemesamuel: 8:57am On Oct 03, 2009
The best way i think u can solve d problem is to use different number combination, while u write the once that doesn't fit in. U will get the right one if u patient.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tunnex190: 10:15am On Oct 03, 2009
That doesn't solve the problem @udemesamuel
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by nearest(m): 10:29am On Oct 03, 2009
Senior engineers, my problem is two fold, 1. i have a nokia 3500C phone that gets got for no reason, immediately i insert the battery it starts to heat up all round, is there any way i can repair it? d guy here in my village says it can't be repaired. 2. i want to unlock a multilinks phone so that i can use other sims in it, how can i do this, can you give me codes to diy it? its huawei C209s
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 10:46am On Oct 03, 2009
Genuflect. . .format ur ph0ne

. . .
. . . . Walesky, mail me dragnet5050 at gmail dot com.

. . . . . . Dypo, ph0ne model please?
. .
. . Dwayne, we gud wink
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by nastydamus(m): 12:34pm On Oct 03, 2009
Good day sirs, for over a week now, i've been having problems sending text messages from my phone. I'm on the zain network; i've been receiving calls as well as text messages but when i try to send, i get the error message "no network support for messages, please contact service provider". It's very difficult to get the customer care folks. Pls help me if u can. Phone: nokia 3110c.[color=][/color][color=][/color]
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by nastydamus(m): 12:35pm On Oct 03, 2009
[color=][/color]
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dypo(m): 3:00pm On Oct 03, 2009
dragnet:

Genuflect. . .format your ph0ne

. . .
. . . . Walesky, mail me dragnet5050 at gmail dot com.

. . . . . . Dypo, ph0ne model please?
. .
. . Dwayne, we gud wink

The phone model is Nokia 1208
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by nearest(m): 3:33pm On Oct 03, 2009
Phone engineers please take a look at my earlier post, unlock code for huawei c209s so that i can use other sim cards in it
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by topheal: 5:30pm On Oct 03, 2009
thanks God i have alternative ID,if seun refuse to unban my real ID i'll b using this one for my post
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Dwayne(m): 5:41pm On Oct 03, 2009
why so complaints abt banned IDs.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Dwayne(m): 2:05am On Oct 04, 2009
nastydamus:

Good day sirs, for over a week now, i've been having problems sending text messages from my phone. I'm on the zain network; i've been receiving calls as well as text messages but when i try to send, i get the error message "no network support for messages, please contact service provider". It's very difficult to get the customer care folks. Pls help me if u can. Phone: nokia 3110c.[color=][/color][color=][/color]
check d mesg center number. Dat 'll surely solve it. I'l post d corect centre number lata.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by bydot1(m): 3:23am On Oct 04, 2009
@damus, how much do u have on ur phone? cuz., to send txt on a zain line u nid to hav atleast N8 on ur phone.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tunnex190: 3:35am On Oct 04, 2009
Gud mornin engineers!
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by santakris(m): 5:46am On Oct 04, 2009
Can I repair sony ericsson w850i screen. D screen is blank. I wonder if I can make any jumper on d screen panel. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by donjon: 10:39am On Oct 04, 2009
As 4 dat multilinks fone, even if u unlocked it! U will not be able to use it with gsm ntworks.
because those huawei & ZTE phones dat visafone, multilinks, starcomms, etc use are CDMA fones! U may only use it with UIM cards, not SIM cards!
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by mizbelle: 1:21pm On Oct 04, 2009
Please my E-63 nokia was soaked in the rain yesterday i dried it and turned it on ,it wont come on there is white light showing in the middle button but it just wont turn back on what can i do??
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by olatufu(m): 6:38pm On Oct 04, 2009
@ al,pls i need reply of my post concerning problem of downloading using normal browser with nokia 3110c.i browse with opera 4.2 but can't download with it.i can't download games & applications but can download videos & music.help me please.thanks in anticipation
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Dwayne(m): 2:08am On Oct 05, 2009
olatufu:

@ al,pls i need reply of my post concerning problem of downloading using normal browser with nokia 3110c.i browse with opera 4.2 but can't download with it.i can't download games & applications but can download videos & music.help me please.thanks in anticipation
firmware upgrade.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tunnex190: 9:40am On Oct 05, 2009
Hey, hey, why problems keep poppin up lyk this?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by mizbelle: 10:51am On Oct 05, 2009
anybody has soultion to my problem yet, tot i was going to get answers here embarassed
mizbelle:

Please my E-63 nokia was soaked in the rain yesterday i dried it and turned it on ,it wont come on there is white light showing in the middle button but it just wont turn back on what can i do??
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 11:48am On Oct 05, 2009
mizbelle, sorry for the oversight on our part. . . .d thing is there culd still be remnants of water in d pcb of d ph0ne wich culd've resulted in a bridge of some circuit. . . .ur best bet is to hand it over to Nokia if its within warranty or better still a capable tech culd handle it. . . I culd've helped bt looks lyk u in Abj.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by omoboy08(m): 10:51pm On Oct 05, 2009
My nokia 7210c just started showing contact service, but to my surprise i was told it cnt be unlock again by a technician. Gurus, is der anytin i can do?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tunnex190: 12:14am On Oct 06, 2009
How far omoboy?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by agoro2u: 9:38am On Oct 06, 2009
gud morning guys,is dia any master code 4 china fone, my broda activate fone code on his tecno fone & now we have 4get d code. any way out?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by obataala(m): 10:43am On Oct 06, 2009
mock
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Jeophri(m): 10:58am On Oct 06, 2009
guys y directional button for my e71 has stopped working. wots the remedy?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by omoboy08(m): 11:57am On Oct 06, 2009
@tunnex, am cool oo. is only tins no dey easy
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tunnex190: 6:19pm On Oct 06, 2009
It shall be well with us!
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 7:11pm On Oct 06, 2009
Omoboy, was d verdict given in Lagos ? . .has d ph0ne been flashed b4 ?
. .
. .
Jeophri, what happened before it started ? . .does it respond if u press harder ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (135)

Call 9K/ Sec As Airtel Introduces 2good Premier / Etisalat Introduces Smartpaks Bundle Withunlimited Internet Access To Apps / How To Download Youtube Video To Mobile Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.