Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,348 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. - Phones (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (143071 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Phone Engineers Pls Help On Bb Curve 8520 Software Upgrade Issues / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (135) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Estiimable(m): 10:43am On Nov 14, 2009
My nokia 6125 has a network service problem.I cant make and recieve calls.Pls can anybody help me?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by adebayo201: 1:59pm On Nov 14, 2009
u sure say that fone no enter water or any liquid
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by puskin: 8:14pm On Nov 14, 2009
@Esti
Wat caused ur fone problem.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Estiimable(m): 7:24am On Nov 15, 2009
It jst developed dat problem out of a sudden.Besides dat it rejects some sim cards when inserted,ever since i bought it in september.It has nt fallen into water.Pls i need help ooo!
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tunnex190: 11:20pm On Nov 15, 2009
. . . all of a sudden or better still . . . suddenly
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tobidaflava(m): 12:54am On Nov 16, 2009
Too much English.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by adebayo201: 12:59am On Nov 16, 2009
grin na wa o, so dat 1 na ingli$ grin cheesy
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tunnex190: 10:02am On Nov 16, 2009
grin wetin im be? @adebayo
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Knight1(m): 3:29pm On Nov 16, 2009
hey
use an E63. BEEN TRYING TO DOWNLOAD A SCREENSHOT APP FROM SHAREMOBILE TO NO AVAIL
PLS SEND HELP ASAP
OBER AND OUT! grin
THANKS
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by puskin: 7:44pm On Nov 16, 2009
@Esti
If U bought d fone brand new, I suggest U make use of ur warranty by visiting a Nokia service centre, if not, take d fone 2a techie.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 16, 2009
Pls engrs in d house my SE K800i cant save anymore inspite of d fact that i stil have up to 600mb free space on both fone n mem. Card. Help me o!
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by puskin: 12:34am On Nov 17, 2009
Ur m.card is corrupt.
Format ur m.card, if it doesn't work, get a new one.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by waleski(m): 9:59am On Nov 17, 2009
D ever dependable engineers in d house i av a prob downloading from sharemobile it always tells me access denied nd even wen i change d format maybe 2 si d same prob stil comes up any recommendation guys?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by demdem1: 2:36pm On Nov 17, 2009
Sometimes depending on your browser and network used and your method of browsing. Try use another browser.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by demowo: 5:28pm On Nov 17, 2009
Please i would need advise, I just bought a black berry phone 9700 the phone is lock to tmobile, but i just unlocked the phone, and i want to send it to nigeria, i was just wondering, do unlock blackberry work with nigeria phone network.

i have been hearing they dont work. well
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by mockly: 6:21pm On Nov 17, 2009
angry  angry  angry I need a code to monitor my girlfriends calls cos she is cheating on me. no matter how much love i give to her, she is not ok. i would have let her go before now but i really love her. my reasons for going this way is to prove some point to her, she never agree she cheating on me. please help me maybe this time she accept.  grin  grin  grin
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by semid(m): 11:37pm On Nov 17, 2009
Na wa o!
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 7:34am On Nov 18, 2009
mMm undecided
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 18, 2009
Engr. Puskin, i appreciate d prompt response, but d problem persisted even after ejectn d m.card, wat do i do? Thanx
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by puskin: 1:06pm On Nov 18, 2009
Flash ur fone.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Update(m): 3:37pm On Nov 18, 2009
Please someone should help me out my nokia n72 just developed a problem that i can not press # in if i want to cheek my account balance i can't press this # sign of key please help me or tell me how to flash the phone thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by semid4lyfe(m): 3:44pm On Nov 18, 2009
You wan flash your phone becos the # button is not working?

No be na wa, Na real wa for u.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Update(m): 3:50pm On Nov 18, 2009
Guy please help me out what can i do to it? Please,please,please.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 4:39pm On Nov 18, 2009
take off d casing. .peel off d white cellophane, locate d # contact points. .clean n scratch a lil. . .do same to its disc on d cellophane. . . . If symptom persists, see a tech. . . If symptom persists, come bk here n see me
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by initialize(m): 5:28am On Nov 19, 2009
Drag i'm thru now, let me know when you'll be coming to ikeja. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 9:22am On Nov 19, 2009
aight wil do. . .wuld be at prof's 2day
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 9:26am On Nov 19, 2009
aight wil do. . .wuld be at prof's 2day
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by semid4lyfe(m): 10:50am On Nov 19, 2009
Dragnet, u no see my offline?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 11:01am On Nov 19, 2009
When was dat ? I cant get acces to yim nw bt I replied d last 1 lyk 2days ago
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by bosunng: 12:07pm On Nov 19, 2009
Hey Guys, I just Bought a Blackberry Bold 9000 from Slot Ikeja 2 weeks ago. The most painful thing is that, the phone fell from me and they Menu and some keys stopped functioning.

I returned the phone to Slot for them to work on it and help me fix the problem, the phone had been with them for over 10 days now, thy could not find a solution to it.

They said whenever the unloose the phone, it will work fine, but whenever they copple it together, the keys will stop functioning.

Guys what shud I do, anyone with reasonable response?

Please do call me now on

Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tunnex190: 12:47pm On Nov 19, 2009
yes. . . i'm back
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by cj1080(m): 2:53pm On Nov 19, 2009
Anyone know what i should do to my nokia 5800 a little water dropped on it and now its telling me contact service.
I've had it flashed twice but no show and nokia is telling me it has moist damage
so any ideas,any one

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (135)

Call 9K/ Sec As Airtel Introduces 2good Premier / Etisalat Introduces Smartpaks Bundle Withunlimited Internet Access To Apps / How To Download Youtube Video To Mobile Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.