Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,385 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. - Phones (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (143072 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Phone Engineers Pls Help On Bb Curve 8520 Software Upgrade Issues / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (135) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by nana(f): 2:55pm On Nov 19, 2009
cj1080:

Anyone know what i should do to my nokia 5800 a little water dropped on it and now its telling me contact service.
I've had it flashed twice but no show and nokia is telling me it has moist damage
so any ideas,any one
Y not take it to a phone technician?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by steve49ja(m): 3:11pm On Nov 19, 2009
cj1080:

Anyone know what i should do to my nokia 5800 a little water dropped on it and now its telling me contact service.
I've had it flashed twice but no show and nokia is telling me it has moist damage
so any ideas,any one

Im interested in this cos i have a similar phone, it fell on my bed and all of a sudden it stopped working, shows contact service when turned on. Tried flashing no improvement, someone suggested changing of panel but guys wha u suggest? Is that the end of the phone? cheesy
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 5:35pm On Nov 19, 2009
steve49ja:

Im interested in this cos i have a similar phone, it fell on my bed and all of a sudden it stopped working, shows contact service when turned on. Tried flashing no improvement, someone suggested changing of panel but guys wha u suggest? Is that the end of the phone? cheesy
. . . .
How did u guys flash d phone ? & are u both in Lagos ??
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by puskin: 2:30am On Nov 20, 2009
Hmmm . . . . . . .when did Nokia 5800 start becoming so fragile. undecided undecided
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tunnex190: 9:44am On Nov 20, 2009
Hmmm . . . gbese!!!
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by GOODNEXT: 4:24pm On Nov 20, 2009
My SE P1i fell from a height and the LCD screen got broken and went blank.
How much will it take me to change the broken screen.
I stay in PH and my cell # is:08037804358
Kindly get in touch if any clue
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by tunnex190: 7:36pm On Nov 20, 2009
That LCD Plasma got broken . . . Heya! . . . gbese second!!!
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by aieromon(m): 8:04pm On Nov 20, 2009
@dragnet
Yep,the 5800xm is 'flashable'.A friend of mine did his in Benin.
@5800xm posters
I'm afraid you must have bought dem fake ones.i've been squeezin' out my money worth out of mine since January and the fone has not given me a single problem.I've seen two fakies,one from Hungary and the other from China.both are way lighter than mine.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Genuflect(m): 8:28pm On Nov 20, 2009
Aieromon, I'm thinking of buying either 5800XM or N86 next. Which one would you advise me to get?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by dragnet: 9:36pm On Nov 20, 2009
aieromon:

@dragnet
Yep,the 5800xm is 'flashable'.A friend of mine did his in Benin.
@5800xm posters
I'm afraid you must have bought dem fake ones.i've been squeezin' out my money worth out of mine since January and the fone has not given me a single problem.I've seen two fakies,one from Hungary and the other from China.both are way lighter than mine.
. . .yeah thanks bro. . . I know its flashable. . . Just wantd to know what type or how they flashd their's which wasnt successful
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by hayprof(m): 3:58am On Nov 21, 2009
@Genu, Nokia N86 tongue
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by aieromon(m): 5:27am On Nov 21, 2009
If you don't want to close your eyes,86 but if you can close your eyes,try squeeze out a 97 tongue
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Genuflect(m): 8:11am On Nov 21, 2009
Omo, that 97 can only be given to me as a gift o. Where I wan see 90 something grand? At least not now sha. The reason I was contemplating 5800 was cos I heard it's network capabilities are crazy. Maybe 86 stomps it though
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by aieromon(m): 9:03am On Nov 21, 2009
@genuflect
Haba,the price has dropped to N87t 'cos of the introduction of N900 into the phone market.
Btw,what network capabilities are you talkin' about?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Genuflect(m): 10:03am On Nov 21, 2009
87k? That's good. How much is N900 then? Btw, 5800 is always hyped to browse and dl faster. I don't know how true that is sha
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by adebayo201: 12:07pm On Nov 21, 2009
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by aieromon(m): 5:03pm On Nov 21, 2009
adebayo201:

shocked shocked shocked

Why are all your posts this way?

Genuflect:

87k? That's good. How much is N900 then? Btw, 5800 is always hyped to browse and dl faster. I don't know how true that is sha

I don't think the phone is available in Nigeria yet.as for the downloads thing,maybe you're right.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Genuflect(m): 5:32pm On Nov 21, 2009
But you still advise me to go for the 86? I know you gat a 5800XM but have you experienced an 86 first hand? Abeg, sorry for all the badgering. I jus no wan make mistake
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by aieromon(m): 9:47pm On Nov 21, 2009
Genuflect:

But you still advise me to go for the 86? I know you gat a 5800XM but have you experienced an 86 first hand? Abeg, sorry for all the badgering. I jus no wan make mistake

Reason why i recommended N86 is that the 5800xm's got too many hardware errors and you can only be lucky to get one without any defect.other than that,it's worth the money.
just be sure to buy from an accredited dealer and not those funny shops.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 21, 2009
guys pls how wld i do network upgrade for nokia 3110c. . .
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Nobody: 12:17am On Nov 22, 2009
@puskin, thank u my man
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by adebayo201: 7:54pm On Nov 22, 2009
kiss kiss
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by adebayo201: 7:55pm On Nov 22, 2009
kiss kiss
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by cj1080(m): 11:24pm On Nov 22, 2009
Sorry my phone make is a nokia 5220 express music. And dragnet i'm in LAGOS.
Same contact service after having been scanned in two places.
Any suggestions.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by jcpenney(m): 1:02am On Nov 23, 2009
Guys! U are so good here, who can sort d problenm of 5270 nokia music xpress (when switch of without sim-card it will boot to the stage of accepting without using sim and displayed contact service and switch off it self), what can i do, i av tried flashing it but no beta output.
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by aieromon(m): 1:01pm On Nov 23, 2009
Is Nokia aware that their XpressMusic fones are malfunctioning
Hmm,is it Nokia or are the fakies up to some mischief? tongue
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by aieromon(m): 1:09pm On Nov 23, 2009
@jcpenny
Did you buy it brand new?
I've observed that this error occurs during faulty unlocking of the phone.
When did you get this error,before or after flashin' the fone?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by excellomo: 1:41pm On Nov 23, 2009
HELLO,GUYS I NEED ANYONE HERE TO HELP ME,I BOUGHT S.E EXPERIA AND USE FOR JUST 2 MONTHS,I WAS RECIEVING CALL AND IT WENT OFF,BUT BEFORE THEN I NOTICED THAT,WHENEVER AM RECIEVEING/MAKING CALLS,THE EARPIECE SIDE IS ALWAYS HOT.IT WON'T POWER ON TILL NOW.WHATS THE SOLUTION?PLEASE.MY CONTACT IS 08037121117
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by spicy007(f): 3:04pm On Nov 23, 2009
yeah, i also have expressmusic 5800 with the same software problem.
pls how can i unlock a blackberry bold 9700?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by demdem1: 5:41pm On Nov 23, 2009
Hehehe, Genuflect and aieromon have turned this thread into chat room. . . grin cheesy
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by Genuflect(m): 5:57pm On Nov 23, 2009
Lol. Demu Demu, how we turn am into chatroom na?
Re: Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. by puskin: 9:57pm On Nov 23, 2009
@tunnex
. . .rather, both (genu. nd aiero) hv turn'd d topic 2 N86 vs. 5800XM. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (135)

Call 9K/ Sec As Airtel Introduces 2good Premier / Etisalat Introduces Smartpaks Bundle Withunlimited Internet Access To Apps / How To Download Youtube Video To Mobile Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.