Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,170 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

My Friend Hates God. Don't Know What To Do. Advice - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Friend Hates God. Don't Know What To Do. Advice (22226 Views)

These Means That God Don't Know That Prevention Is Better Than Cure / Reasons Why Men Of God Don't Preach This Part Of The Scripture (bible). / Re: My Friend Hates God. Don't Know What To Do. Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Hates God. Don't Know What To Do. Advice by Okijajuju1(m): 10:22pm On Aug 17, 2008
Nobody wan die but them wan go heaven.

lol
Re: My Friend Hates God. Don't Know What To Do. Advice by onyinye2(f): 10:23pm On Aug 17, 2008
Chrisbenogor:

Good people in the context I used it means someone who don't deserve certain bad things to happen to them, I pointed out the 6 million jews what was their crime?
Who are "good people" eh? Last i heard we were all sinners.
Re: My Friend Hates God. Don't Know What To Do. Advice by manmustwac(m): 10:25pm On Aug 17, 2008
Gamine:

Mazaje, my eyes are crying.

@Manmust,
My bible says It is appointed for a man to die once o!
so i can't help you dia.

Since you will just die and end up as grass,

why are you living? why not end your frustration now!

Atleast i have something to look forward to!
Are you trying to tell me to comit suicide? Did i tell u that i was frustrated. I just told you to prove that there's life after death which you obviously can't do.
Re: My Friend Hates God. Don't Know What To Do. Advice by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:28pm On Aug 17, 2008
Its good for you to say your bible tells you but what does it say in matthew 15:21-26
Mat 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
Mat 15:25 Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me.
Mat 15:26 But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast [it] to dogs.
Mat 15:27 And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table.
Universal religion or jewish religion huh?
Re: My Friend Hates God. Don't Know What To Do. Advice by Gamine(f): 10:29pm On Aug 17, 2008
Am i dead?

Did i tell you i died??

I believe in wat the bible says.

Whats the point of living now if there is no After?

We were made different from the animals for a Reason.

Chei!
Re: My Friend Hates God. Don't Know What To Do. Advice by Okijajuju1(m): 10:29pm On Aug 17, 2008
But you think its cool for God to sit back and watch one man wipe out his own people??

You think a bunch of women and children deserved too be massacred in Rwanda while God watches??

Or watch the ethnic cleansing going on in Rwanda??

What has heaven got to offer?? fluffly clouds, streets of gold, whatelse?? I havent even finished living the life i have now you want to bother me with the afterlife which you have no evidence of its existence.
Re: My Friend Hates God. Don't Know What To Do. Advice by Gamine(f): 10:31pm On Aug 17, 2008
Live your life oo!!

nobody dey disturb you.

You dey concern yoursef for marra wey no concern you.

Me, i have a hope of a life After.

it costs me nothing to believe it.

You people eh!!!!LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Re: My Friend Hates God. Don't Know What To Do. Advice by manmustwac(m): 10:39pm On Aug 17, 2008
Gamine:

Am i dead?

Did i tell you i died??

I believe in what the bible says.

Whats the point of living now if there is no After?

We were made different from the animals for a Reason.

Chei!
well u can't convince me that thers any afterlife without solid evidence. You telling me that someone have to die before reaching the afterlife is just your way of explaining away something that i don't believe is true
Re: My Friend Hates God. Don't Know What To Do. Advice by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:40pm On Aug 17, 2008
@onyinye would you be implying that those 6 million deserved what happened to them ?
What did the others in the world do better for them to deserve being killed like that?
Re: My Friend Hates God. Don't Know What To Do. Advice by Gamine(f): 10:45pm On Aug 17, 2008
Mr manmust,

i am not trying to convince you.

We are not directed to Convince anybody.

im telling you what is, its either you go over it/ try to believe or not.

Like Duh! the physical Body has to die, if we are going to live as the Spirit, God is

Keep living your life, Your Ass is Grass.

i will always say this, even if you want to use reason.

what is the harm in believing this eh?

how does it disturb your life?
Re: My Friend Hates God. Don't Know What To Do. Advice by Okijajuju1(m): 10:46pm On Aug 17, 2008
Chrisbenogor:

@onyinye would you be implying that those 6 million deserved what happened to them ?
What did the others in the world do better for them to deserve being killed like that?

It a real bitch, because they did not even believe in Jesus, so I guess their ass is barbecuing in hell. Poor suckas.  cry
Re: My Friend Hates God. Don't Know What To Do. Advice by manmustwac(m): 10:49pm On Aug 17, 2008
Gamine:

Mr manmust,

i am not trying to convince you.

We are not directed to Convince anybody.

im telling you what is, its either you go over it/ try to believe or not.

Like Duh! the physical Body has to die, if we are going to live as the Spirit, God is

Keep living your life, Your Ass is Grass.

i will always say this, even if you want to use reason.

what is the harm in believing this eh?

how does it disturb your life?
ok gamine lets just call it quits and end it here ok cool wink
Re: My Friend Hates God. Don't Know What To Do. Advice by Gamine(f): 10:54pm On Aug 17, 2008
Your a Darl kiss kiss kiss tongue
Re: My Friend Hates God. Don't Know What To Do. Advice by Okijajuju1(m): 10:56pm On Aug 17, 2008
Gamine:

Your a Darl kiss kiss kiss tongue

Awww! Isnt that cute!!

Too bad you wont be seeing his ass in heaven. grin grin grin
Re: My Friend Hates God. Don't Know What To Do. Advice by Gamine(f): 11:01pm On Aug 17, 2008
Pity eh cry cheesy grin tongue
Re: My Friend Hates God. Don't Know What To Do. Advice by birdman(m): 11:02pm On Aug 17, 2008
she can always send him some drops of water when it matters. Even in the afterlife, na who no who grin grin
Re: My Friend Hates God. Don't Know What To Do. Advice by Gamine(f): 11:04pm On Aug 17, 2008
Abi ooh

i have a soft heart so i will send him one de rica of water tongue tongue
Re: My Friend Hates God. Don't Know What To Do. Advice by onyinye2(f): 11:09pm On Aug 17, 2008
Chrisbenogor:

Nna did any of this was implied by muah? No. i was just asking a question that i got no answer to. Im asking you, who are good people?
Re: My Friend Hates God. Don't Know What To Do. Advice by Okijajuju1(m): 11:13pm On Aug 17, 2008
onyinye2:

Nna did any of this was implied by muah? No. i was just asking a question that i got no answer to. I'm asking you, who are good people?

I. grin

Innocent people who die unnecessarily.

The victims.
Re: My Friend Hates God. Don't Know What To Do. Advice by Chrisbenogor(m): 11:18pm On Aug 17, 2008
@onyinye Nne you can go back and read again I answered what I meant by good people and followed with an example of the 6 million capeesh.
Its that easy to answer a question, you said we were all sinners and plugging that into the original context of what I said it would mean they deserved it thats why I asked if thats what you are implying? And you still have not answered
Re: My Friend Hates God. Don't Know What To Do. Advice by onyinye2(f): 11:22pm On Aug 17, 2008
Okija_juju:

I.  grin
Innocent people who die unnecessarily.
The victims.
Victim of gini? Maka una the one innocent? Who are you to say you are innocent? Innocent of gini?osuofia.

Chrisbenogor:

@onyinye Nne you can go back and read again I answered what I meant by good people and followed with an example of the 6 million capeesh.
Its that easy to answer a question, you said we were all sinners and plugging that into the original context of what I said it would mean they deserved it thats why I asked if thats what you are implying? And you still have not answered
Nwoke, understand what im saying. I am saying that there is no such thing as "good people". we are all sinners in this world. Maka gini, Jesus did for us eh? Did he die on the cross for good people? Mba. He died on that cross to take away the sins from the sinners.
Re: My Friend Hates God. Don't Know What To Do. Advice by Okijajuju1(m): 11:55pm On Aug 17, 2008
@ Onyinye

Nne, ogini ka that thing you wrote have to do with ndi Jews, Adolf Hitler gbu na the holocust??

My dear. I am innocent, means I have a right to life just like the next man.

Jesus died for what??

Whats the proof that his death was beneficial to me??

Why does God have to kill himself to appease himself??

Nne, I am a good man (and I know this for a fact), you prolly are a good woman (I stand to be corrected) .
Re: My Friend Hates God. Don't Know What To Do. Advice by onyinye2(f): 12:04am On Aug 18, 2008
Okija_juju:

@ Onyinye
Nne, ogini ka that thing you wrote have to do with ndi Jews, Adolf Hitler gbu na the holocust??
My dear. I am innocent, means I have a right to life just like the next man.
Jesus died for what??
Whats the proof that his death was beneficial to me??
Why does God have to kill himself to appease himself??
Nne, I am a good man (and I know this for a fact), you prolly are a good woman (I stand to be corrected) .
Oga, what im to say is that there is no such thing as "good people". we are all sinners in this world. Of course you have the right to live just like any other man and women in this world. Jesus died for our sins.(yours and mine). The proof is there, but you will not see it until you have faith in His word. Stand to be corrected eh? Oga what are you trying to say this evening?
Re: My Friend Hates God. Don't Know What To Do. Advice by Okijajuju1(m): 12:29am On Aug 18, 2008
onyinye2:

Oga, what im to say is that there is no such thing as "good people". we are all sinners in this world. Of course you have the right to live just like any other man and women in this world. Jesus died for our sins.(yours and mine). The proof is there, but you will not see it until you have faith in His word. Stand to be corrected eh? Oga what are you trying to say this evening?

I am trying to say that I am not a sinner. Infact, I dont even know what sin you are talking about.
Nobody died for me o!! Na you sabi wetin you do wey make person gats die for you.
The proof is where?? In your bible abi?? who wrote it?? were you there?? Faith ko, believe ni.
Nne, what I am trying to tell you is that your God has sat through alot of things were we needed his help and done nothing.
Instead he threatens us with damnation.
I'm just trying to live my life today dear.

Saddam, Hitler, Amin, Abacha, Stalin, Bush, e.t.c. (Na me do pass)
Re: My Friend Hates God. Don't Know What To Do. Advice by onyinye2(f): 12:43am On Aug 18, 2008
Okija_juju:

I am trying to say that I am not a sinner. Infact, I don't even know what sin you are talking about.
Nobody died for me o!! Na you sabi wetin you do wey make person gats die for you.
The proof is where?? In your bible abi?? who wrote it?? were you there?? Faith ko, believe ni.
Nne, what I am trying to tell you is that your God has sat through alot of things were we needed his help and done nothing.
Instead he threatens us with damnation.
I'm just trying to live my life today dear.

Saddam, Hitler, Amin, Abacha, Stalin, Bush, e.t.c. (Na me do pass)
You are not a sinner abi? So you are now a living proof of a man perfect? Oka oh nsogbu adighi. Believe in what ever you want to believe. Believe in whatever you choose. You can believe in egbe for all that i care. But if you still have questions over my belief The one and only, Almighty Father, Chukwu ma ife m na-ewku.
Re: My Friend Hates God. Don't Know What To Do. Advice by Okijajuju1(m): 12:47am On Aug 18, 2008
Okwa Ifugo ghi bu nwa.
I am a very perfect guy, ewe rum nsogbu cha cha.
Ghi nwa qua, keep believing in what you believing, Mana ofu ubochi, your eye will clear.

Nwe anwuli

Kachi fo! wink
Re: My Friend Hates God. Don't Know What To Do. Advice by Nobody: 3:40am On Aug 18, 2008
12 whole pages to prove that God does not exist? If indeed He doesnt why all the expended energy?

I put the word "prove" in highlights because invariably much of what is said here isnt actually proof, its simply belligerent, ignorant, false noise making all saying the same thing in so many words that they believe God does not exist.

One problem with the athiest - he is yet to give me scientific proof of how he came to life. The day a scientist creates life from scratch or as much as creates his own sand in the lab, i will personally burn my bible.
Re: My Friend Hates God. Don't Know What To Do. Advice by Nobody: 3:48am On Aug 18, 2008
Its good for you to say your bible tells you but what does it say in matthew 15:21-26
Mat 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
Mat 15:25 Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me.
Mat 15:26 But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast [it] to dogs.
Mat 15:27 And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table.
Universal religion or jewish religion huh?

Chris Benogor, read your bible well before making false allegations.
Re: My Friend Hates God. Don't Know What To Do. Advice by mazaje(m): 8:21am On Aug 18, 2008
davidylan:

12 whole pages to prove that God does not exist? If indeed He doesnt why all the expended energy?

I put the word "prove" in highlights because invariably much of what is said here isnt actually proof, its simply belligerent, ignorant, false noise making all saying the same thing in so many words that they believe God does not exist.

One problem with the athiest - he is yet to give me scientific proof of how he came to life. The day a scientist creates life from scratch or as much as creates his own sand in the lab, i will personally burn my bible.

na wah ohh look who is talking, no be wuna the religious people wey just dey worry people up and down? by the way if god does exist you guys won't be spending billions of dollars anually trying to tell and show people that he does. the problem with religious people is that they always find a way of evading questions smartly. ohh so you expect us to believe that god created the world using the hebrew language abi? let there be light and there was light grin grin. no be small thing.
Re: My Friend Hates God. Don't Know What To Do. Advice by Okijajuju1(m): 12:05pm On Aug 18, 2008
mazaje:

na wah ohh look who is talking, no be wuna the religious people wey just dey worry people up and down? by the way if god does exist you guys won't be spending billions of dollars anually trying to tell and show people that he does. the problem with religious people is that they always find a way of evading questions smartly. ohh so you expect us to believe that god created the world using the hebrew language abi? let there be light and there was light grin grin. no be small thing.

|Ehn be NEPA??| grin

@ David

We are alreadycloning ANIMALS, very soon, just very soon.
Re: My Friend Hates God. Don't Know What To Do. Advice by Chrisbenogor(m): 2:25pm On Aug 18, 2008
davidylan:

Nna na wa oh you wan talk of who dey expend energy to spread the remixed Jewish religion, I know say you be scholar you wan tell me say the controversy surrounding the bible no dey bother you at all at all if not then no need for us to continue my brother because even if this page reach 1200 nothing go change so make we just leave this battle for another day before we finish all the space for nairaland hard disk grin . Abi Max you want make we continue, I am game oh! cool
Re: My Friend Hates God. Don't Know What To Do. Advice by DouyexX(m): 3:23pm On Aug 18, 2008
there's a poing a person gets to that all you can do for that person is to pray because he/she is convinced by his/her individual experiences and will need another corresponding experience to change his/her mind and that is the ministry of the Holy Spirit to the world today.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

"Your Spiritual Welfare Is Our Concern" - Deeper Life Bible Church / What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? / 92-Yr-Old Stops Her Attacker By Preaching To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.