Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,329 members, 7,819,132 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Should A Woman Love Her Man More Than God? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Woman Love Her Man More Than God? (4824 Views)

6 Assets That Makes A Man More Attracted To A Woman / Dont Give A Man More Than He Gives You. / Is It Wrong For A Woman To Love Her Man More Than He Loves Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Woman Love Her Man More Than God? by Yongeze: 9:43pm On Aug 27, 2008
Discuss
Re: Should A Woman Love Her Man More Than God? by sistawoman: 9:43pm On Aug 27, 2008
Hell NO!!!!!
Re: Should A Woman Love Her Man More Than God? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 27, 2008
wat kind of a question is dis
Re: Should A Woman Love Her Man More Than God? by tope2000(f): 9:44pm On Aug 27, 2008
i know you are not serious with this post
hissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Should A Woman Love Her Man More Than God? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 27, 2008
No man can do for me half of what God has done for me, talkless of what he'll continue to do.
Re: Should A Woman Love Her Man More Than God? by MissyB1(m): 10:04pm On Aug 27, 2008
Whorra kwesion!!
sighs

Sup sweetie?
Re: Should A Woman Love Her Man More Than God? by eldee(m): 10:05pm On Aug 27, 2008
Missy B:

Whorra kwesion!!
sighs
I taya oooh cheesy cheesy

I swear NLers are funny
You create a new thread and it goes like

Yongeze:

Should A Woman Love Her Man More Than God

Discuss
Re: Should A Woman Love Her Man More Than God? by bluespice(f): 10:12pm On Aug 27, 2008
cheesy oh am sure ur very jobless and u just had one of those moments when u feel smarter than Einstein trust me i have them
and i come up with the most inspirational questions like
what is my name?
why am i not a bubble of gas?
why cant i walk on the ceiling?
bla bla bla
i perfectly understand u hun wink
so ill answer u as perfectly as i can
should a woman love God more than her man?
no! definitely no
y?
her man created her and brought her into existence
and has been with her everystep of her life
why on earth should she then love God shocked
no! no way! at all!
Re: Should A Woman Love Her Man More Than God? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 27, 2008
Sup jare. . . . . Enjoy your vac as much as you can grin
Re: Should A Woman Love Her Man More Than God? by Seun(m): 10:19pm On Aug 27, 2008
I don't see why any woman should have erotic feelings for God. 
That's an abomination. 
You should have such feelings for only Only your husband!

PS: Love is when two people wish to sleep with each other. tongue
Re: Should A Woman Love Her Man More Than God? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 27, 2008
Seun:

That's an abomination. 

d poster said love,as in love alone,he did not place erotic infront of d love
Re: Should A Woman Love Her Man More Than God? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 27, 2008
Seun:

That's an abomination.

Not every love is erotic

and as to your P.S, no comment!
Re: Should A Woman Love Her Man More Than God? by chamotex(m): 10:25pm On Aug 27, 2008
Kliplemet, u don F*ck ashawo finish? How much dem collect? grin grin grin
Re: Should A Woman Love Her Man More Than God? by TheSly: 10:26pm On Aug 27, 2008
Should A Woman Love Her Man More Than God?
What is love? As i dont have that in my dictionary. cool
Re: Should A Woman Love Her Man More Than God? by vivaladiva(f): 10:29pm On Aug 27, 2008
RET ASSURED, WHILE UR OUT AT CHURCH FILLING UP ON THE WORD OF god (NIGT VIGIL), HE WILL BE OUT IN DA CLUB FEELING UP SOME BOOTIES
Re: Should A Woman Love Her Man More Than God? by cescky(m): 10:32pm On Aug 27, 2008
Why all these hypocites nairalanders dey form for here? angry

some say its a foolish question if uve got no additions to make just subtract ya self na

@poster
if u love God,whom u should love above all,He'll direct u back to love your husband like u love him (God) but in a humanly way,with all the erotica grin
Re: Should A Woman Love Her Man More Than God? by papadims: 10:35pm On Aug 27, 2008
we are all mis understanding the word LOVE in this context, let me try and break it for you especialy for seun, i think he meant should a woman place her man above God in her list of priorities.
the answer is NO, cos she needs God to make that relationship work.
Re: Should A Woman Love Her Man More Than God? by vivaladiva(f): 10:36pm On Aug 27, 2008
WHAT NXT,
SHOULD A WOMAN LOVE GOD MORE THAN SEX OR MORE THAN JEWELRY OR MORE THAN PUCCI ORE MORE THAN HER SHOES
FOR SOME PEOPLE A STEADY RELIGIOUS BASE IS AS GOOD AS A MANLY CUDDLE IN BED ( SPIRIYUALITY AND PHYSICALITY ARE IN TWO DIFFERENT SPHERES
HOW ABOUT YOU, DO U LOVE UR TOES MORE THAN UR FINGERS ?
Re: Should A Woman Love Her Man More Than God? by TheSly: 10:37pm On Aug 27, 2008
Yongeze:

It's been a while since I humped prostitute, but generally speaking, the nigerian girls around here go like this "25 EURO SUCK AND Bleep, 50 AND I TAKE EVERYTHING OFF, IF YOU WANT TO LICK PUSSY TOO IT'S 70"

ELO LO MA JE NTI BA SE SI NAIRA O OOOO grin
grin

grin grin

grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Should A Woman Love Her Man More Than God? by cescky(m): 10:41pm On Aug 27, 2008
vivaladiva:

WHAT NXT,
SHOULD A WOMAN LOVE GOD MORE THAN SEX OR MORE THAN JEWELRY OR MORE THAN PUCCI ORE MORE THAN HER SHOES
FOR SOME PEOPLE A STEADY RELIGIOUS BASE IS AS GOOD AS A MANLY CUDDLE IN BED ( SPIRIYUALITY AND PHYSICALITY ARE IN TWO DIFFERENT SPHERES
HOW ABOUT YOU, DO You LOVE UR TOES MORE THAN UR FINGERS ?

shocked shocked shocked WOW viva from u?

uve got an angelic part oo,

keep that side up o grin

3 thumbs up for u
Re: Should A Woman Love Her Man More Than God? by medic(m): 10:47pm On Aug 27, 2008
that would be a dumb thing to do.
undecided
Re: Should A Woman Love Her Man More Than God? by Yongeze: 10:54pm On Aug 27, 2008
tope2000:

shocked shocked shocked shocked
u even sabi write yoruba
What can I say, oyinbo man get sense cool
Re: Should A Woman Love Her Man More Than God? by princeonx: 11:38pm On Aug 27, 2008
Oyibo indeed! keep fooling yourself!

As I was saying,

when will people stop asking stupid question?

should a d**k have 2 balls, why does the rain fall from heaven, why is nigeria in africa?

what a f**k?
Re: Should A Woman Love Her Man More Than God? by obongyi: 11:43pm On Aug 27, 2008
no no no no no
Re: Should A Woman Love Her Man More Than God? by mordz: 11:43pm On Aug 27, 2008
100percenthair.com
Re: Should A Woman Love Her Man More Than God? by TOYOSI20(f): 11:45pm On Aug 27, 2008
I owe it all to my Creator cool, not any man. . . . . .
Re: Should A Woman Love Her Man More Than God? by Okijajuju1(m): 11:50pm On Aug 27, 2008
@ Topic

Who is God??
Did he pay your bride price??
Impregnate you  (maybe through immaculate intercourse) ??
Does he put food on the table??
Does he pay the rent??
Does he put a roof over your head??
Does he take you out to dinner and make sweet love to you??

Who the heck is this God you are talking of??

What a useless question.
Re: Should A Woman Love Her Man More Than God? by Sisikill: 11:50pm On Aug 27, 2008
Lawd-a-mercy! I don't know how to laugh!

First it was[b] Just Love us.[/b]

Then it became Love us like you love yourself.

Then Love us more than you love yourself.

Then[b] Love us like we're your God.[/b]

Now it is Love us more than God

Naija men will not send the lot of us straight to hell with their demands.  grin
Re: Should A Woman Love Her Man More Than God? by topup: 12:57am On Aug 28, 2008
No, God is supposed to be the biggest common bond between the Husband and Wife.
Re: Should A Woman Love Her Man More Than God? by Akinagirl(f): 6:46am On Aug 28, 2008
NO WAY! God said you should never love anyone more than him. So, why would a woman love her husband more than God. That would never work.
Re: Should A Woman Love Her Man More Than God? by misssexyu(f): 8:16am On Aug 28, 2008
to start with, y should man b compared with GOD ALMIGHTY?hmm,
Re: Should A Woman Love Her Man More Than God? by Jarus(m): 8:29am On Aug 28, 2008
Loving God should be natural. He creates you, sustains you. Nobody deserves to beloved more than Him. So He is out of this equation,as He can't be compared with man.

In Islam, we are expected to love Prophet Muhammad more than even ourselves. This is why we Muslims become more annoyed when you insult our Prophet than when you insult us personally.

After prophet, you can love any other person next(yourself,parent,wife,sibling etc), but you are encouraged to love your parent next, giving their role in your life. After parent, if you like you may like your wife more than yourself or any other person, depending on how you want it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Fine Girl Has Ever Agree To Date Me / Romance In 1950's Japan. See How They Were Doing It... / Naija Men: Love Them/hate Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.