Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,094 members, 7,828,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Should A Woman Love Her Man More Than God? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Woman Love Her Man More Than God? (4828 Views)

6 Assets That Makes A Man More Attracted To A Woman / Dont Give A Man More Than He Gives You. / Is It Wrong For A Woman To Love Her Man More Than He Loves Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Woman Love Her Man More Than God? by Busta(f): 2:18pm On Sep 05, 2008
Scopium:

[size=13pt]Should you ask this question?[/size]

Pepeye:

What a silly question, which kind of comparison is that poster?

cos the poster is a sick pervert!!
Re: Should A Woman Love Her Man More Than God? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 05, 2008
4 wetin now?
GOD IS NO. 1 UNDISPUTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Should A Woman Love Her Man More Than God? by vescucci(m): 2:08pm On Sep 06, 2008
Maybe some posts should undergo a thorough scrutiny before being allowed to fly. Sickness
Re: Should A Woman Love Her Man More Than God? by CGKing(m): 12:53am On Sep 09, 2008
This question is possessed.

As for the questioner,
Re: Should A Woman Love Her Man More Than God? by hf: 12:53pm On Sep 09, 2008
No. God should always be first in one's life.
Re: Should A Woman Love Her Man More Than God? by rubi(f): 5:09pm On Sep 09, 2008
It is quite unfortunate that most women do that a woman will be asking God for MR RIGHT immediately she gets one I don't know exactly what it is she will give such man so much attention and love that everything about God in her life is suspended and when the man do her BUBUYAYA then she will run back to the same God and start asking for mercy nobody is worthy loving more than God. Women choose a man that will help/encourage you love God more than him because there is no way you will love God without loving him if he helps you make that decision
Re: Should A Woman Love Her Man More Than God? by abujabooks(f): 12:47pm On Sep 12, 2008
The bible tells me that, I should love Jehovah God first and then, my husband.

Jehovah is a very jealous God.

If I love my husband more than God, then, my husband has been turned into my god.

My husband can decide not to love me anymore but Jehovah will always love me.
Re: Should A Woman Love Her Man More Than God? by benice2: 1:45pm On Sep 12, 2008
if u luv ur man morethan God and your so called man breaks ur heart,who will u run to after bn consoled by human is it not God?

Caw.
Re: Should A Woman Love Her Man More Than God? by deolaoluz(f): 3:45pm On Sep 12, 2008
Pls Change this topic. how dare u campare God to MANNNNNNNNNN.

pls cut this crap ok
Re: Should A Woman Love Her Man More Than God? by treadstone(m): 9:35pm On Sep 14, 2008
HAVE YOU SEEN GOD? GOD SAID IN THE BIBLE THAT "HUMANS SAID THEY LOVE GOD WHICH THEY HAVE NOT SEEN BUT THE PEOPLE OF THEIR TYPE WHICH THEY SEE THEY DO NOT LOVE"AT LAST CALL THEM HYPOCRITES.
YOU FIRST LOVE WHOM YOU LIVE WITH DAILY BEFORE YOU LOVE GOD.
Re: Should A Woman Love Her Man More Than God? by araba(f): 7:04pm On Sep 15, 2008
the only way a woman can effectively love her man is by loving God first den she be directed by the HolySpirit to ways she can love him, if she trys to love him by her own power, she will end up fustrated.
Re: Should A Woman Love Her Man More Than God? by bluespice(f): 7:38pm On Sep 15, 2008
dunno why y'all are still on this topic i said it already,
this poster is jobless
simple matter angry
Re: Should A Woman Love Her Man More Than God? by Angelheart: 9:19pm On Sep 15, 2008
Nope!!
Re: Should A Woman Love Her Man More Than God? by GucciBabe(f): 4:56pm On Sep 16, 2008
oh my God! r u serious?, shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked, angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Should A Woman Love Her Man More Than God? by kufreabasi(m): 5:35pm On Sep 16, 2008
what amount of love can you show or love your man that you think of loving him more than God? It is impossible.The word  LOVE  is so expensive
Re: Should A Woman Love Her Man More Than God? by codeworks(m): 4:32pm On Sep 17, 2008
what kind question be that now. how can human being love man more the his Creator. is silly
Re: Should A Woman Love Her Man More Than God? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 23, 2008
the scripture says "husbands love ur wives" and same goes to the wives. But! the scripture says also, "art thou married, live as though thou art not" There is no marriage in heaven people! it is temporal but God is eternal. " Look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which cannot be seen, for the things which are seen are temporal and the things which are not seen are eternal". Love not the world niether the things that are in the world which also includes marriage, the things of the world including marriage will pass away.

When a woman loves a man more than God that is Idolatary, which God hates with passion! BE CAREFUL O
Re: Should A Woman Love Her Man More Than God? by MrCrackles(m): 1:01pm On Oct 23, 2008
If a woman wants to love her man more than God, she can go ahead

However there would consequences and repercussions which she may not be able to handle!!!
Re: Should A Woman Love Her Man More Than God? by eminemkayc: 1:36pm On Oct 23, 2008
WHAT A FRIGHTENING QUESTION!! angry angry ANYWAY, SOME LOVE BIRDS DO!!
Re: Should A Woman Love Her Man More Than God? by angelina08(f): 12:42pm On Dec 11, 2008
"No" How can a woman love her man more than God, it is not possible.

God is above every things in the world, him made but man and woman, so we should love him first before any other thing.

Without him your marriage cannot stand as you what.

Thanks.
Re: Should A Woman Love Her Man More Than God? by desthan(m): 7:49pm On Dec 16, 2008
This is the most retarded thread i have ever come across shocked MY DEAR ITS IS IDOLATORY TO PLACE ANYTHING including MAN ABOVE GOD.
Re: Should A Woman Love Her Man More Than God? by mamlaka(m): 2:10pm On Dec 17, 2008
When a man loves God more than his wife it is to his advantage and vise versa. By God's word (which is God), he'll know how to love the wife a better way and the wife will have knowledge on how to submit and reverence her husband calling him lord as Sarah did:

Therefore Sarah laughed within herself, saying, After I am waxed old shall I have pleasure, my lord being old also?
Gen 18:12 (KJV)

Nevertheless let every one of you in particular so love his wife even as himself; and the wife see that she reverence her husband.
Eph 5:33 (KJV)
Re: Should A Woman Love Her Man More Than God? by Plarp: 5:58am On Jan 17, 2013
What a dumb question. of course not, u wanna get stuck by lightning

thats texbook idolotry
Re: Should A Woman Love Her Man More Than God? by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 17, 2013
No, God will never leave u nor forsake u,but a man can

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Men: Respect / Why Do 99.8% Of Black Females In Africa Have Pot Belly? / Nairaland. ... My Baby Has Come! Name Chosen On NL.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.