Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women (23113 Views)

Who Here Gets Along With Jamaican Men? / See The Popular Herbs Big Babes Use In Hooking Their Men In The North / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by lostgirl85(f): 1:05am On Mar 21, 2013
So I am confused as to wether I am being used. First off the nigerian man I am dealing with is Edo....... He lied to me from the day I met him but now that we have a child together he claims to be telling me the truth and boy does the truth hurt!! First of all he has a girlfriend and child in Nigeria this I did not find out until I was pregnant yet he claims he loves both me and her. She has finally gotten a visa after 4 years and is in the uk she does not know about my child as yet and he is in no rush to tell her. She has been here for four days and idk what to do I have strong feelings for him and I feel like my whole world has been torn apart I cannot stop crying. From a real nigerian woman's perspective can you please tell me if it is likely he is using me so he can marry her and bring her to the uk permanently or does he really believe he loves us both?? Please I am a person with a heart I need real advice one part of me want to fight for my man but he says he will not abandon either of us what does this all mean

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by Nobody: 1:20am On Mar 21, 2013
lostgirl85: So I am confused as to wether I am being used. First off the nigerian man I am dealing with is Edo....... He lied to me from the day I met him but now that we have a child together he claims to be telling me the truth and boy does the truth hurt!! First of all he has a girlfriend and child in Nigeria this I did not find out until I was pregnant yet he claims he loves both me and her. She has finally gotten a visa after 4 years and is in the uk she does not know about my child as yet and he is in no rush to tell her. She has been here for four days and idk what to do I have strong feelings for him and I feel like my whole world has been torn apart I cannot stop crying. From a real nigerian woman's perspective can you please tell me if it is likely he is using me so he can marry her and bring her to the uk permanently or does he really believe he loves us both?? Please I am a person with a heart I need real advice one part of me want to fight for my man but he says he will not abandon either of us what does this all mean
Edo men... Hmmmm grin grin grin

I'm not Nigerian, but I think your case is one were any woman would urge you to take a step back from this relationship, at least until you understand the full gravity of this new truth he has bombed on you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Haitian Beauty Meeting Nigerian Family / Don't Marry Anyone Who Puts Password On Their Phone - Counselor Warns / Hot Naija Babe Flaunts Her Nipples And Curvy Backside In Sexy Lingerie (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.