Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,780 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women (23099 Views)

Who Here Gets Along With Jamaican Men? / See The Popular Herbs Big Babes Use In Hooking Their Men In The North / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 12, 2010
@ luizworld yes I am (authentic Jamaican American) from my mother's side.  smiley

na2day?:

ah! the glorious days of idiotic postings are back, she is back y'all!  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

impatience huh? did i just hear sum1 say issues! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed as for your lying azz, on the other thread u claimed u never dated a nigerian but some other african countries but suddenly u have a personal experience with a nigerian who now happens to be an "ex"~~~liar liar!  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed on the bright side, if this happens to be true, God just saved a nigerian from sudden death!  tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin

@Na2day youre such a dunce its BEYOND belief. I cannot and REFUSE to believe that someone could be so ignorant and dumb at such a magnitude! I lied? PROVE IT. I have dated a Nigerian (my first bf whom i STILL keep in contact with so much for your faux 'rejoicing'), a Sierra Leonean AND a Liberian as I am located in a part of the U.S. (east coast) where most African immigrants are concentrated. Thank you VERY much. Why do I even bother explain myself to such a f.cktard? I have yet to know myself. Lastly theres no announcement necessary. I am not here for your enjoyment but to educate myself. You do not care for me? Fine. You see the world STILL turns and i WILL continue to be me. Dont like it? chuck off.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 12, 2010
cool cool I have always have this thingy for jamaicain chikz especially da american ones, some are drama queens while some are really kool tho cheesy cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 12, 2010
luizworld:

cool cool I have always have this thingy for jamaicain chikz especially da american ones, some are drama queens while some are really kool tho cheesy cheesy cheesy wink

lol. true enough. We are no different from other women. Some of us are cool and some of us are rebellious. I am a perfect blend of the two a proud 'yardie' indeed. You like JAMericans? You live in the UK right?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 12, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

lol. true enough. We are no different from other women. Some of us are cool and some of us are rebellious. I am a perfect blend of the two a proud 'yardie' indeed. You like JAMericans? You live in the UK right?
yea i do mz darkin cheesy wink
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 12, 2010
seen some in texas tho wink
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 12, 2010
texas huh? oh lord that redneck capital lol. how's life in the UK? America is NOT what it is cranked up to be which I am sure you know already. It is a melting pot and with freedom but you can smell the prejudice here. I dont know about the UK, but unless you live in the north eastern states in the US or in the larger cities its very segregated. Im probably one of the few caribbean folks in my city who mingles with Africans  undecided though the two groups get along fine (esp. at caribbean parties where you find 60 percent of the patrons are African lol) once the music stops, its still some resistance esp. from the west indians side.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 12, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

texas huh? oh lord that redneck capital lol. how's life in the UK? America is NOT what it is cranked up to be which I am sure you know already. It is a melting pot and with freedom but you can smell the prejudice here. I dont know about the UK, but unless you live in the north eastern states in the US or in the larger cities its very segregated. Im probably one of the few caribbean folks in my city who mingles with Africans  undecided though the two groups get along fine (esp. at caribbean parties where you find 60 percent of the patrons are African lol) once the music stops, its still some resistance esp. from the west indians side.
yea da uk is similar , but evryone here is mixing tho, but it da jamaicains and nigerians that are actually shaking this place, talk of weed grin grin i give it up for u guys,  dem jammo chiks smoke weed like no mans bizness. shocked shocked
so its a lil bit similar in terms of freedom and prejudice but  of course  there's  still racism  tho,  undecided anyways, i love dem jammo chiks because of dat accent, i just love it, zagazaw, bomboclaude, pu/na/ni et al grin cheesy grin tongue tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by bluespice(f): 10:39pm On Apr 12, 2010
luizworld:

yea da uk is similar , but evryone here is mixing tho, but it da jamaicains and nigerians that are actually shaking this place, talk of weed grin grin i give it up for u guys, dem jammo chiks smoke weed like no mans bizness. shocked shocked
so its a lil bit similar in terms of freedom and prejudice but of course there's still racism tho, undecided anyways, i love dem jammo chiks because of dat accent, i just love it, zagazaw, bomboclaude, etc grin cheesy grin tongue tongue
cute cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by follypimpi(m): 11:45pm On Apr 12, 2010
@Luiz

Mr Jamo !!!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by Nobody: 12:15am On Apr 13, 2010
follypimpi:

@Luiz

Mr Jamo !!!

, yes sir grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by na2day2(m): 3:43am On Apr 13, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

@ luizworld yes I am (authentic Jamaican American) from my mother's side.  smiley

@Na2day youre such a dunce its BEYOND belief. I cannot and REFUSE to believe that someone could be so ignorant and dumb at such a magnitude! I lied? PROVE IT. I have dated a Nigerian (my first bf whom i STILL keep in contact with so much for your faux 'rejoicing'), a Sierra Leonean AND a Liberian as I am located in a part of the U.S. (east coast) where most African immigrants are concentrated. Thank you VERY much. Why do I even bother explain myself to such a f.cktard? I have yet to know myself. Lastly theres no announcement necessary. I am not here for your enjoyment but to educate myself. You do not care for me? Fine. You see the world STILL turns and i WILL continue to be me. Dont like it? chuck off.

well, the only problem i see here is that u can't read. i strongly recommend u read ur own "from personal experience" and what the title says b4 opening ur ignorant mouth to say BS! wink wink wink
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by ayettymama(f): 8:05am On Apr 13, 2010
MzDarkSkin you simply wasted calories responding to that bufoon

time u could have spent searching for dresses on asos

gawking on designer items on net a porter

darling you need to learn to use the *ignore* button

some people arent worth the energy

nl's the most exiting life they have!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by na2day2(m): 8:09am On Apr 13, 2010
ayettymama:

MzDarkSkin you simply wasted calories responding to that bufoon

time u could have spent searching for dresses on asos

gawking on designer items on net a porter

darling you need to learn to use the *ignore* button

some people arent worth the energy

nl's the most exiting life they have!

spoken like a true idiot! when english is a challenge to u why should i expect u to be able to read and comprehend? lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by daduke2k(m): 8:15am On Apr 13, 2010
~death~
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by na2day2(m): 8:17am On Apr 13, 2010
daduke2k:

~death~

wink wink wink wink ain't that the truth! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by daduke2k(m): 9:04am On Apr 13, 2010
I' d rather sit on d fence and watch.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by joeyfire(m): 9:54am On Apr 13, 2010
na lie o. i dated a couple of ''jamo'' girls and they're very exciting in and out of the sheets. just be careful because dem too dey born
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 13, 2010
joey said:
na lie o. i dated a couple of ''jamo'' girls and they're very exciting in and out of the sheets. just be careful because dem too dey born

^^LOL.

@Luiz thats cool. SOME of us smoke weed and carry on. I dont smoke weed honestly I dont see the big "whoof" about it though I am against the banning of a natural herb. I have family in the UK, they are what we call "stush" - stuck up. Most Jamaicans in the UK might pretend to be proud but when they encounter true YARDIES from the US, canada or straight from Yard (Jamaica) they act out like they are different or as they say "black britons" lol idiots!, I really dont care for MOST Jamaicans in England thats my opinion. But I am glad you show love to us, I love you too and I love African cultures as well. People just need to educate themselves you get me?

@ayetty I UNDERSTAND YOU 100% i said what I had to say to the "she.male" and I'm done. NL unlike some is not my life.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 13, 2010
@Luiz thats cool. SOME of us smoke weed and carry on. I dont smoke weed honestly I dont see the big "whoof" about it though I am against the banning of a natural herb. I have family in the UK, they are what we call "stush" - stuck up. Most Jamaicans in the UK might pretend to be proud but when they encounter true YARDIES from the US, canada or straight from Yard (Jamaica) they act out like they are different or as they say "black britons" lol idiots!, I really dont care for MOST Jamaicans in England thats my opinion. But I am glad you show love to us, I love you too and I love African cultures as well. People just need to educate themselves you get me?
[quote][/quote] awww so sweet kiss
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by JamaicaGal(f): 8:27pm On Dec 30, 2010
I'm a Jamaican girl and i was with a Nigerian guy.

I didn't really consider myself to be a crazy Jamaican, but this guy drove me to become crazy. I cudnt stand his ways, my sweet, gentle self has been driven away, and has become angry towards any African man. All because of what i have experienced with them. angry angry angry angry angry

And i don't like to way you guys are BASHING my fellow country people!! angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 30, 2010
JamaicaGal:

I'm a Jamaican girl and i was with a Nigerian guy.

I didn't really consider myself to be a crazy Jamaican, but this guy drove me to become crazy. I cudnt stand his ways, my sweet, gentle self has been driven away, and has become angry towards any African man. All because of what i have experienced with them.  angry angry angry angry angry

And i don't like to way you guys are BASHING my fellow country people!!  angry angry angry angry

I feel you. I am Jamaican myself and I too have had some bad experiences and good ones too. They are no different from any other men. Jamaican men, I find are the hardest to deal with sometimes LOL they are DIFFERENT!

btw where in Jamaica are your ppl dem from? St.Catherine over here wink
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by Richtronix(m): 9:37pm On Dec 30, 2010
Hey why the hatred,

Its only anti socials and modern day racists that slag off each others races, personally I have dated most girls from all parts of the world and I can honestly say I've found Jamaican girls (UK or Yardie) to be amongst the most attractive loving and exciting.

I love Jamaican girls just like I love Igbo, Yoruba, Sierra Leonean, South African, Dominican, Zambian, Zimabawean, Indian, American, English, Scottish and Russian girls.

In short as long as shes a decent smart female shes good. wink
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by JamaicaGal(f): 9:39pm On Dec 30, 2010
I feel you. I am Jamaican myself and I too have had some bad experiences and good ones too. They are no different from any other men. Jamaican men, I find are the hardest to deal with sometimes LOL they are DIFFERENT!

btw where in Jamaica are your ppl dem from? St.Catherine over here  

I wasn't born in Jamaica, but my father and family are Jamaican so yeah i class myself as a Jamaican sister!! St. Catherine too!! Much luv  smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by Nobody: 12:36am On Dec 31, 2010
^^KEWL cheesy
Richtronix:

Hey why the hatred,

Its only anti socials and modern day racists that slag off each others races, personally I have dated most girls from all parts of the world and I can honestly say I've found Jamaican girls (UK or Yardie) to be amongst the most attractive loving and exciting.

I love Jamaican girls just like I love Igbo, Yoruba, Sierra Leonean, South African, Dominican, Zambian, Zimabawean, Indian, American, English, Scottish and Russian girls.

In short as long as shes a decent smart female shes good. wink

awe!!! thanx kiss that's right we are no different than anyone else. Some of us are tacky and some of us have class bottom line.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by 190: 1:22am On Dec 31, 2010
[size=15pt]^^Help JAMAICAN'S HAS TAKEN OVER,

Soon they would LEGALIZE WEED AND PLAITING OF HAIR!![/size]
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by Busta(f): 1:24am On Dec 31, 2010
Funny enuff . . I think they do get along. lol

190:

[size=15pt]^^Help JAMAICAN'S HAS TAKEN OVER,

Soon they would LEGALIZE WEED AND PLAITING OF HAIR!![/size]

Braiding of hair ain't illegal tho
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by Nobody: 1:25am On Dec 31, 2010
190 Some Africans smoke weed (you, Mr.Cork, K-Money) and last time I check hair braiding is an African custom too NICE TRY!

Also ['s] is a sign of possession a simple [s] means plural  wink
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by 190: 1:25am On Dec 31, 2010
Busta:

Funny enuff . . I think they do get along. lol

Braiding of hair ain't illegal tho

^^Plait your hair and go meet your peeps back in 9geria

and watch their outcome and remark's

i forgot you're female,
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by Nobody: 1:27am On Dec 31, 2010
^^So African men do not wear platted hair/braids? please.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by Busta(f): 1:27am On Dec 31, 2010
190:

^^Plait your hair and go meet your peeps back in 9geria

and watch their outcome and remark's

i forgot you're female,

Guys in Nigeria already carry/wear braids . . .don't they?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by 190: 1:32am On Dec 31, 2010
Busta:

Guys in Nigeria always carry braids . . .don't they?

Only agbero's in Parks carry braid's
or undergraduate's who has lost it in school's

You dont xpect a banker to carry braid's all bout!
Its not really welcomed in nigeria for a guy to carry braid's

Therz this 2 fat Jamo fools i saw the other day dancing to Talking the hardest by Giggz
with their braided hair @ a pub last tyme and the nigerians there dissed them,I have no problem
with Jamo's but they over do whatever they do, Weed' ruff life' braiding' sex' dance' lifestyle are generally ruff

Thank God i fell in love with a Jamo
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by Nobody: 1:36am On Dec 31, 2010
^^Jamos being dissed by Naijas and no fight? now that's hilarious! angry
Must be in the UK not here in the states!

who ever the Jamo chick is that is with you, she is on something! angry grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What Are The Pros And Cons Of Dating Or Marrying Younger Women / Haitian Beauty Meeting Nigerian Family / Don't Marry Anyone Who Puts Password On Their Phone - Counselor Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.