Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,772 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women (23098 Views)

Who Here Gets Along With Jamaican Men? / See The Popular Herbs Big Babes Use In Hooking Their Men In The North / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by bigboyslim(m): 2:54am On Sep 03, 2008
davidylan:

what grade of hispanic chics?

Are there grades? I couldnt tell.

I think these would be the classless ones if there were classes
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by KarmaMod(f): 2:55am On Sep 03, 2008
Lmao in other words the ones that are a size 18 after 5 children but still wear size 4 clothes?  grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by blackspade(m): 2:56am On Sep 03, 2008
KarmaMod:

You talk like only white people can afford these establishments. If you can't, doesnt mean only they can.

At least it'll be less crime

*snickers* tongue
I know that not only white people can afford it, but sadly as I admit, they are the vast majority who can afford to move in and shop in these so-called "gentrified" neighborhoods.

But yes, with gentrification, there is less crime! cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by bigboyslim(m): 2:56am On Sep 03, 2008
KarmaMod:

Lmao in other words the ones that are a size 18 after 5 children but still wear size 4 clothes?  grin

in so many words yea.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by iyaade: 2:57am On Sep 03, 2008
@ davidylan

what are you on about? what do you know about west indian ladies? You're over in the uk or america, never having been to the islands, and screw over one J-can, call HER crazy then label all of us? please,

you're better off with your white chicks if that's what you want, we don't need your ignorance in our lives. Next.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by bigboyslim(m): 2:58am On Sep 03, 2008
KarmaMod:

But for real though, do they really have to wear those tight clothes. They neither have ass nor boobs so the tight clothes just make them less appealing.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by Nobody: 2:59am On Sep 03, 2008
bigboyslim:

Are there grades? I couldnt tell.

I think these would be the classless ones if there were classes

There are grades . . . the high class J-Lo type, the lower-down-the-pecking-order-but-still-worth-the-effort grade [have a couple around here, cute ones too  wink] and then the completely worthless noise-making, can't speak english grade.

If the ones you know are in grade 3, sorry bro.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by blackspade(m): 3:00am On Sep 03, 2008
I will give you my scale of rating Hispanic chicks 1-10 (judging by what I have seen:

Mexican chicks - 1 (vast majority are fatass, like too many burritos)
Guatemalan chicks - 3
Columbian chicks - 5
Venezuelan chicks - 6
Puerto Rican chicks - 7
Dominican chicks - 10 (They all have perfect booties and nice tits) cool
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by Nobody: 3:00am On Sep 03, 2008
iyaade:

@ davidylan

what are you on about? what do you know about west indian ladies? You're over in the uk or america, never having been to the islands, and screw over one J-can, call HER crazy then label all of us? please,

you're better off with your white chicks if that's what you want, we don't need your ignorance in our lives. Next.

What do i know about west indian ladies? they like to cry wolf where there's none . . . see post i quoted for example. I simply said Nigerian men shld marry Nigerian women or try white at worst . . . what's the harm in that?  smiley
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by KarmaMod(f): 3:01am On Sep 03, 2008
blackspade:

I know that not only white people can afford it, but sadly as I admit, they are the vast majority who can afford to move in and shop in these so-called "gentrified" neighborhoods.  

That's the whole point. They bring in the overpriced houses and establishments so only a certain income bracket will live among them.

Unfair? Yes but i really dont see how it's any different than our Vitoria Island, Ikoyi, Dolphin Estate where just a piece of land is in the 20 million naira range and UP.

and with that, comes more security and less crime. *shrugs* na the rich life be that.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by onyinye2(f): 3:01am On Sep 03, 2008
KarmaMod:

Texas or South Bronx  tongue
Na uh TOH. . . . don't use the name of Texas in vain. tongue I told you my boots are made for walking and thats what they gonna do, and one of these days, these boots are going to walk All over you. cool We just too Texas Tough. Anyways. . . . the hispanic raid is common. In fact i use to live where my neighbor hood was flooded with latinos in my childhood. There were so much that i eventually learned to speak spanish. But at least it is better than living in Harlem lipsrsealed Been there once, aint going back.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by Nobody: 3:01am On Sep 03, 2008
blackspade:

I will give you my scale of rating Hispanic chicks 1-10 (judging by what I have seen:

Guatemalan chicks - 3
Columbian chicks - 5
Venezuelan chicks - 6
Puerto Rican chicks - 7
Dominican chicks - 10 (They all have perfect booties and nice tits) cool

the colombian and mexican chics are the finest.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by bigboyslim(m): 3:01am On Sep 03, 2008
blackspade:

Guatemalan chicks - 3
Columbian chicks - 5
Venezuelan chicks - 6
Puerto Rican chicks - 7
Dominican chicks - 10 (They all have perfect asses)  cool

I dont see brazilian chicks on your list.  but i do agree Dominican chicks are the bomb
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by blackspade(m): 3:04am On Sep 03, 2008
bigboyslim:

I don't see brazilian chicks on your list. but i do agree Dominican chicks are the bomb
Brazilians aren't Hispanic.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by blackspade(m): 3:05am On Sep 03, 2008
KarmaMod:

That's the whole point. They bring in the overpriced houses and establishments so only a certain income bracket will live among them.

Unfair? Yes but i really don't see how it's any different than our Vitoria Island, Ikoyi, Dolphin Estate where just a piece of land is in the 20 million naira range and UP.

and with that, comes more security and less crime. *shrugs* na the rich life be that.
When you bring up V.I. and Ikoyi, now I have a different viewpoint now. Gentrification can be good like V.I. and Ikoyi, but others can be destructive. grin Sorry about me being a little narrow minded earlier, if I would have thought about V.I. and Ikoyi, I wouldn't have said all that stuff.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by KarmaMod(f): 3:06am On Sep 03, 2008
But for real though, do they really have to wear those tight clothes. They neither have ass nor boobs so the tight clothes just make them less appealing.

Of course they have boobs. How else will the kids be fed

Seriously though, I wish I knew. It's very embarrassing to see. Obese black american women are just as guilty of the same clothing crime.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by bigboyslim(m): 3:06am On Sep 03, 2008
blackspade:

Brazilians aren't Hispanic.

Interesting. i didnt know that. What are they? They are more Europeanish?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by blackspade(m): 3:09am On Sep 03, 2008
bigboyslim:

Interesting. i didnt know that. What are they? They are more Europeanish?
In America, they're officially known as "Luso". Hispanic means anything with Spanish roots, or traced back to Spain. Brazilians speak Portuguese, therefore they have roots from Portugal.

The Brazilian chicks in America are more "Europeanish", but the ones back in Brazil are mostly Black or mixed, along with whites.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by Hannibal: 3:10am On Sep 03, 2008
Brazilians are not hispanics.
Latino fits their bill perfectly.
They had to be the highest suppliers of beautiful, well-structured women.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by KarmaMod(f): 3:10am On Sep 03, 2008
davidylan:

the colombian and[b] mexican chics[/b] are the finest.

David, stop smoking weed. After 17. they become a disaster zone.

onyinye, always looking for unnecessary fights. The dude said where he lives is mainly Hispanic females. Since Texas MIGHT AS WLL BE MEXICO with the population of hispanics there, I asked him if he lived in Texas.

Where's the insult in that?  
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by KarmaMod(f): 3:12am On Sep 03, 2008
blackspade:

When you bring up V.I. and Ikoyi, now I have a different viewpoint now. Gentrification can be good like V.I. and Ikoyi, but others can be destructive. grin Sorry about me being a little narrow minded earlier, if I would have thought about V.I. and Ikoyi, I wouldn't have said all that stuff.

You learn something new everyday.  tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by blackspade(m): 3:17am On Sep 03, 2008
^ Yes, that's the beauty of conversation. cheesy

Hannibal:

Brazilians are not hispanics.
Latino fits their bill perfectly.
They had to be the highest suppliers of beautiful, well-structured women.

WTF? maybe with Dominicans yes, but come on, have you seen even half of those cows roaming around the cities? shocked
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by onyinye2(f): 3:19am On Sep 03, 2008
KarmaMod:

The dude said where he lives is mainly Hispanic females. Since Texas MIGHT AS WLL BE MEXICO with the population of hispanics there, I asked him if he lived in Texas.
You do have a point there. The amount of latinos in the Lone Star is getting scary. But at least they aint as violent or raggedy as some of those N.Orleans folk. As soon as they came in, Houston's crime rate sky rocketed. And the women are always mean mugging someone like they cute. Texas might as well be called freakn Vietnam too.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by Nobody: 3:21am On Sep 03, 2008
KarmaMod:

David, stop smoking weed. After 17. they become a disaster zone.

there are some smart ones. smiley If only they'll stop speaking English with a spanish accent.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by bigboyslim(m): 3:21am On Sep 03, 2008
onyinye2:

You do have a point there. The amount of latinos in the Lone Star is getting scary. But at least they aint as violent or raggedy as some of those N.Orleans folk. As soon as they came in, Houston's crime rate sky rocketed. And the women are always mean mugging someone like they cute. Texas might as well be called freakn Vietnam too.

Are you referring to post katrina or post gustav migration?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by KarmaMod(f): 3:22am On Sep 03, 2008
Oyinye, you so funny.

Lmao @ getting scary.

I'm sure they've been there way before you were born.  tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by Queenisha: 3:23am On Sep 03, 2008
davidylan:

the colombian and[b] mexican [/b] chics are the finest.

Chinekeeeeeeeeeeee
david where do you live?
Mexican girls are shapeless like amoeba grin
round around the waist with flat wide bottoms and broad manly shoulders
and I'm describing the beautiful ones o lipsrsealed

have you seen the rolls of agege bread below their belts.
biko keep off Mexicans.
Even the few slimer ones look like their mothers after the age of 16.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by Hannibal: 3:23am On Sep 03, 2008
blackspade:

WTF? maybe with Dominicans yes, but come on, have you seen even half of those cows roaming around the cities?  shocked

Em Brazilian chics are too beautiful.
They have got everything. . . .Height, physique, curves, long hair and nice skin colour PLUS they don't FRONT. grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by bigboyslim(m): 3:23am On Sep 03, 2008
davidylan:

there are some smart ones.  smiley If only they'll stop speaking English with a spanish accent.

I kind of love their accent. I like it when they switch too. a lil English here and a lil spanish there.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by KarmaMod(f): 3:24am On Sep 03, 2008
Queenisha:

Chinekeeeeeeeeeeee
david where do you live?

biko keep off Mexicans.

Osisi please tell him

Not to be mean but on the list of pretty hispanics, mexicans are dead last.

The ones that are decent are usually mixed with something else.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by Nobody: 3:25am On Sep 03, 2008
bigboyslim:

I kind of love their accent. I like it when they switch too. a little English here and a little spanish there.

Noooooooo. The accent is a turn off for me.

Queenisha:

Chinekeeeeeeeeeeee
david where do you live?

biko keep off Mexicans.

na wa o . . . maybe i've been lucky to see the few good ones. One big problem though . . . why do white and latino girls have no butt?  undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women by bigboyslim(m): 3:25am On Sep 03, 2008
KarmaMod:

Osisi please tell him

Not to be mean but on the list of pretty hispanics, mexicans are dead last.

The ones that are decent are usually mixed with something else.

Sadly , i can testify to this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What Are The Pros And Cons Of Dating Or Marrying Younger Women / Haitian Beauty Meeting Nigerian Family / Don't Marry Anyone Who Puts Password On Their Phone - Counselor Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.