Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,805 members, 7,866,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 12:00 PM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (558) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (518267 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) ... (776) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 12:03am On May 13, 2008
Sharrap my friend! grin

No be you dey do wuruwuru mathematics to show Ade deserves a pay raise? Can you imagine that bloody Osun state boy collecting 35k a week and complaining. Oloju kokoro tongue

HNIC no dey yarn nonsense - the boy speaks with intelligence and also dispassionately. Some of you guys need to step back and get some perspective on this season. If not high BP will kill all of una grin grin

Why wont AW be proud? If he wasn't proud, I'd never want him to be my coach - you need someone with guts to stand up for something and not be a Rafa who cries every year that 'I need more money' like Oliver twist - they gave him money and he ended up worse. tongue

Gunner 1915 cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by McOmo(m): 12:13am On May 13, 2008
@Debosky

na diss time ?

o gbadun  !  tongue which state u come from sef wey u dey yab the Osun boy ? u wey be say u be Igbirra proper u come dey yab Adebayor  shocked  grin

seriously tho . . .everyone needs to air their views else it would be all too boring  . . . .we all tow the ARSENE KNOWS line even when we know that HE DOESNT ALWAYS KNOW  shocked  cheesy . . .give or take, AW will not come on NLAND and see how Niterider has been yabbing him cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by ritchboy(m): 12:23am On May 13, 2008
ben arfa has confirmed he's holding talks with arsenal about a possible move(rumoured to be in the region of 13 million pounds).
13 million is a fair tag for a player of his age/calibre/potential.but shouldnt AW be signing a right winger instead?(not that i have any objections).
hleb is 100 times better through the middle, walcott is unpredictable(brilliant today, well, we all know what happens tomorow), and eboue is SHIT as a winger(still an exceptional rb IMO).
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 12:32am On May 13, 2008
@ Kit

ol boy i no mind people expressing opinion jare, but when there is too much bitterness or bile, I object.

wetin give nightrider right to express himself and me i no fit? tongue

Omo let the debate continue jare!

@

ritchboy

the gist is yet to be confirmed, lets wait and see if it happens. wink
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by ritchboy(m): 12:51am On May 13, 2008
the gist is yet to be confirmed

well it depends on what you mean by 'the gist'. . . ben arfa himself told l'equipe negotiations have begun.the only 'yet to be confirmed' part is the price tag.and ofcourse he might still decide not to join arsenal.the only thing certain is that the negotiations have begun. wink
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 12:56am On May 13, 2008
He said he has talked about Arsenal, I don't trust the tabloids quite yet. . . it may or may not happen. Lets wait and see if it comes through or not.

His comments sound like 'I don't know if its true or not' and even he said you can't believe everything you read in newspapers.

AW said 2-3 weeks and we'll see something, I'm prepared to wait and see.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by yommys01(m): 7:39am On May 13, 2008
it is time for the award for the worst player of the season and here to present the award is ,

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by yommys01(m): 7:49am On May 13, 2008
and the award goes to

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by topeorekoy(m): 9:38am On May 13, 2008
@YOMMYS01,

r u sure u knw what u r saying? did "the beast" play for arsenal this season? and why would u say gilberto is the the worst this season? What of traore, hoyte and co? who didnt even perform?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by McOmo(m): 10:01am On May 13, 2008
@Topeorekoy

dont let me cyber-slap u . . . . angry

must u reply the guy ? or cant u just see he is monkeying around undecided

aw is u man ? wink
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by loyika(m): 11:12am On May 13, 2008
Debo cool

I don't know why you waste your time with Nightrider, like every other person, if he is not happy supporting Arsenal he should Bleep off to bedlum!! IS IT BY FORCE TO SUPPORT A TEAM There are 19 other teams in the Prem and like 50 other teams in the World, if the dude is having problems with Arsenal FC, he should go to somewhere his views will be adhered too. SHOO DEM BEG AM TO BE GUNNER!!

It just shows how some folks don't really know anything about the club, when Arsenal went unbeaten in the league, didn't we have a thin squad This season was no different, looking at it critically, we lost only 3 games, and didn't lose at home, what killed us were the constant draws (especially those 4 draws in a row).

In the UCL, we were denied a clear decision, which changed the outlook of the game. The only comps we were clearly beaten are in the FA Cup and Carling Cup, where we had no chance.

Its a very thin line between success and failure, Chelsea had things within their sight, but a last minute loss of concentration let Emile Heskey in to pop their dreams (the fact that they also drew against Bolton didn't go amiss). The Scum had that championship luck and drive to cross the finish line and kudos to them for winning their 10th title, but any gunner will be satisfied with the effort the boys put in, knowing that they will push themselves that extra mile next season.

People talk about buying so and so Like you asked, didn't Liverpool buy through out the season Didn't Spurs out buy us through out the season, Didn't Chelsea buy players as well, How about Man City Do i even talk about Pompey, DIDN'T THEY ALL BUY PLAYERS!?

Buying players is not the only solution, the main stuff is to look at where we had deficiencies and try to correct them. If the existing players can improve, like Cesc/Hleb in his shooting, Ade in his first touch skills, Kolo in his defending, Clicy on his focus, and so on, then add quality players to replace the ones that have gone, i.e. Flamini and Lehman.

Coupled with the fact that if RVP, Dudu, and Rozzi can stay fitter next season, and taking into consideration that some players are coming back from loan spells, specifically Carlos Vela from Spain, i feel that any addition has to be worth it, and not just for the sake of it. I expect 2 additions to the squad (excluding 2 players to replace the exited ones). All in all 4 quality players coming in is good enough for me.

We need to let the other players from the youth ranks step up, players like Fran Merida, M Randall and co (i wouldn't mind if we brought Seb Larsson back from relegated Birmingham, but i doubt Arsene will do that).

Basically, now is the time our team and Gaffer need us to stand behind them, anyone that says that Wenger is not feeling the pressure, is just being plain stupid. The guy described this season as his most disappointing he has ever had, that statement alone should show everyone that the Boss is devestated with the outcome, because he focused all his efforts to win the league (selling off the Carling and FA all in the name of winning back the league).

This team will come back stronger next season, as everyone else will, but we all know where things went wrong, and if the players step up and be counted, then i have no doubt we will be in the thick of things with the best of them. cool

@ Kit tongue

Shush!! tongue If you had your way, you for don ioncrease Ade's salary to 150k sef grin grin (You go even make sure we all donated 500k Naira for every goal he scored and send am the money to show how much we appreciate him grin grin).

Funny enough, Ade missed more chances than he actually put away cheesy cheesy

And come angry when did "Praise Singing" become bad Spare us your "Charles Soludoious" moves oh angry First una ban[i] "Spraying" [/i] tongue now una don come again angry Sunny Ade go cuss una oh grin grin

cool GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by McOmo(m): 11:40am On May 13, 2008
@Loyika

agbaya like u dey talk tongue grin

u don forget say na the year wey dem born Niterider u don begin dey support Arsenal . . . tongue

take time o . .else we go send u back make u go dey support ur Accrington Stanley FC tongue grin

OH YES . . .DIDNT ANYONE TELL Y'ALL THAT AM RELATED TO ADEBAYOR JUST THE SAME WAY AM RELATED TO FASHOLA tongue grin . .

really . . .am not saying that Adebayor is the best player in our squad, neither am I saying that he has done the unimaginable, but the issue here is peeps keep forgetting that almost half of our goals this season came from A BLOODY OSUN_TOGOLESE grin grin

give him his dues guys . . .its not easy, play him like we did this season and watch our season disintegrate right before our very eyes cool

but I trust AW . . . .HE DOESNT GIVE A F@CK WHAT NITERIDER SAY HERE ON NLAND, except of course u all astute gunners - - -Debola, HNIC n ur DIS-HONORABLE SEF go invite am or send am these links . . . . grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by vicade(m): 1:02pm On May 13, 2008
Eboue was by far the worst arsenal player last season-i mean he was like the only arsenal midfielder that did not score a single goal in any competition not to talk of assists.

I hope this ben arfa story is true. Saw some of his videos on youtube and the kid is amazing.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cristalz(f): 1:52pm On May 13, 2008
Beloved Gunners cheesy

I heard a rumor that Arsene's thinking about buying Obafemi Martins.Is this true?If it is,i guess the man has finally decided to do somethin about gettin a good striker, or perhaps he's about to sell Adebayor,just like Flam grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by vicade(m): 2:00pm On May 13, 2008
Martins has good finishing,pace,shot,strenght and can be good in the air but his technique is completely zero. That is why Yakubu Aiyegbeni is preferable to me because yakubu has better technique though both of them are unfit to be gunners.

For definition of technique, Kanu is Technique.

GOD PLEASE DONT LET WENGER BUY MARTINS OO
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 2:07pm On May 13, 2008
vicade:

GOD PLEASE DONT LET WENGER BUY MARTINS OO

grin cheesy grin now this is hilarious grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cristalz(f): 2:16pm On May 13, 2008
@vicade
Kanu? Hez no longer as good as he used to be.Now hez got watery legs.Yakubu a gunner?Now that'd be a weird sight grin I doubt that Yak can adapt to Arsenal's style of play,as in,excessively passing the ball around.They'll probably start calling the guy selfish after 2 games.

And what do you mean by Yak and Martins being unfit to be gunners?Right now i doubt that your team are in any position to complain seeing as even guys like Baptista and Eboue are unfit to be gunners grin As in,i still find it hard to believe Flam left.Very unwise of Wenger in my opinion,unless therez some master plan i'm not seeing.

Mez just wondering what will happen to Ade and RVP if Martins comes in.Whoz going to be the lead 'bench man'? grin

@muki
You want Martins on the gunner squad? Short Obagoal and long Ade would make quite a pair grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 2:19pm On May 13, 2008
Cristalz:

@muki
You want Martins on the gunner squad? Short Obagoal and long Ade would make quite a pair grin

Martins to do what? grin please i am used to Ade kiss grin let him stay at newcastle , maybe Fergie will buy him grin

Yakubu is NOT a gunner o shocked

AW did what he could to keep Flam but he wanted to leave so? greedy traitor tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cristalz(f): 2:31pm On May 13, 2008
@muki
Hmm.What exactly did AW do? cheesy Everybody knows his hobby is breeding young players under the gunner flag only to sell them to big clubs later.And where did Flam go,ACM right?Gosh,poor Fab.Howz he gonna hold the midfield all by his lonesome?Guess he'll leave too before long.

And,Fergie buy Martins?Take do wetin? undecided Not in this age.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by vicade(m): 2:34pm On May 13, 2008
@cristalz
Eboue cost just over £1 m so there may be profit if he is sold now. Baptista was on loan and has since been adequately dispatched.
Kanu in his prime was one of the most technically gifted players ever.Kanu in Atlanta 96 was just genius especially those two goals against brazil-Top class technique. Kanu is almost 45 five years old now. Martins and Yakubu are like 30 years old so they have time to improve but not at the emirates.

I had much worries when the The french mafia left- henry,pires and viera left because those guys are winners.

AS per flamini , only time will tell if he will end up like DAVID Bentley of BLACKBURN or JOSE Antonio Reyes of ATHLETICO MADRID.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 2:39pm On May 13, 2008
Cristalz:

And,Fergie buy Martins?Take do wetin? undecided Not in this age.

ohhh and u wish him on us abi? grin

AW gave him a deadline . what else should he have done?
take him out to dinner like cashley wanted or added 5 million to his account? grin
Flam left cuz he was being greedy . i wish him well, with AC o tongue lets see how it goes for him grin

most of them that left us in the past season or two are still "trying" grin

why is everyone crying for us? undecided when viera left. Flamini was not an active member of the first team. He only had one good season and now everyone thinks our midfield is gone tongue

Next season is almost here tongue be ready for our guns . .
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cristalz(f): 3:05pm On May 13, 2008
@muki
Come on,be realistic.Flam was like Fab's backup.A little like our Rio-Vida combo,tho not as effective of course grin. With Flam and Fab holding Arsenal's midfield,things were good.Remember the major causes of Arsenal's flops were lack of good strikers and tired legs.With Flam gone,most of the midfield work will fall to Fab.Before long Fab sef go vex comot.I'm not saying there aren't other midfielders but Flam and Fab are your current best.

What makes you sure Flam was greedy?We all know Wenger's a selfish dude.If a player like Wes could ask for a raise and get one,why couldn't AW pay Flam more if that's what Flam wanted?That guy is/was important to AW's team. Its happening all over again.He did little to stop Vieira,Pires,Henry,Reyes and co from leaving.Likewise he's going to sit back and watch Flam,Fab,Eduardo get frustrated with him and go back to their roots.Then he'll go fishing for youngsters playing soccer bare-footed in their mama's backyards,train them and sell them.Its like the vicious cycle of poverty.Wenger's too enmeshed within the cycle.Hez just using that club,he doesn't really care about winning trophies.Wenger shoulda been an Igbo business man. grin

So,we should get ready for your guns abi?In person of Obagoal and Ade,the short-long combo grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 3:24pm On May 13, 2008
sharrap dere
Obagoal back to sender poster tongue

I am being real . ok agreed Flam's first perfect season was awesome. I never said he wasnt the best. combo with Fab4 as far as 07/08 season was concerned. The guy wanted to leave at all cost .Dearie, when a player starts wanting more. it immediately spells " i want to move on".Flam wanted more like cashley tongue
So what if he wanted a raise, assuming every other player . asked for a raise. AW must break bank to satisfy all of them abi tongue he is greedy jo.

Fab4 is not going no where . You can question some players loyalty but his is intact cool Had it been him that was leaving . I would have been sorry to see him go sad but Flam can go .
Agreed Ade is not a world class striker,but he has his good points, between Ade and rooney who wasted glaring chances this just concluded season? grin grin

as for the ones you posted , A LOT WAS DONE TO KEEP TITI angry but he wanted to leave undecided . i mean we can't hold him against his wishes.

Reyes kept whining tongue

Ljunberg wanted to leave

Pires wanted more than a season's contract tongue

sharrap grin
his youth policy is good tongue whats wrong in bringing up players? undecided

agreed sometimes we need experienced players tongue but don't forget they may expire after a season or two tongue

we shall win trophies tongue you all know this season didnt favour us tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by McOmo(m): 3:33pm On May 13, 2008
@ least  . . .we can now boast of our moderator talking sports proper  grin

nice one  cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Cristalz(f): 3:42pm On May 13, 2008
@Kit

I'm training her well grin

@muki

Listen to yourself Modi.You agree with me then you add 'but' grin

Everything is wrong with bringing up young players when your purpose of bringing them up is not to serve your club but to sell them like fattened cattle.When you're a gaffer,its a bloody sin.The club is dying at the expense of training youngsters that leave to help rival clubs win.Does that make sense to you?It sure as hell don't to me. Now you're saying 'Flam can go' after praising him all this while.Gunners never cease to amaze me o. I'm sure when Fab wants to leave you will also bring up his weak points and say 'Fab can go'.Na wa.
Don't be so sure of any player that professes loyalty to Arsenal o.Henry vowed to see out his career with Arsenal,didn't he?If not that nobody really wants Lehmann due to his age,erratic nature,bad temper and amusing but risky stunts on the pitch,the guy woulda left a long time ago too.Your players want to go somewhere else deep down inside,but they keep hoping things will get better @ the Emirates so they stay on and fake loyalty.Abeg,forget Arsenal jare.Una get serious issues die.

And,as for Rooney.First off,how dare you compare Rooney and Ade in the same breath? angry grin Girl,class get levels o.Ade is pitiable beside Rooney's skill,drive,ambition,strength,class! Rooney missed chances,but at least he went out and created them.He tirelessly fought for those chances.Ade cruises along like a limp veggie waiting for goals to be handed to him on a platter.If that's your definition of a  good striker,please gimme Wayne Rooney anytime anyday.I'd rather have a player with a hell of a lot of drive and determination,skill and class that misses than one that is lackadiasical on the pitch because chances are the active player will convert at least 70% of his chances.As if Ade doesn't miss chances too.Or even scores frequently for that matter.*hiss* Make i hear word jo.

Also if every gaffer refused to buy experienced players because 'experienced players are good but they expire after a while', then Beckham,Henry,Giggs,Ruud,Raul,Messi and co would all be out of jobs in no time.
If you must make a point,make it good cool

I'm taking your advice anyway- off to rest.Hola. kiss
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by mukina2: 4:12pm On May 13, 2008
I'm training her well
you wish grin grin

Nothing is wrong in bringing up young players missy tongue. Anderson and Nani you guys call young, didnt they start off as someone's project? grin

Name Wenger's youth players that have left . i mean players he raised . . am not talking of those that were constantly on loan o.
Fact is no one can see into the future. so what if Flam left?
as far as i am concerned, if a player leaves like the likes of flam and cashley, they deserve to be cussed by the fans tongue. Have you ever seen gunners on NL diss Veira or Pires?
when a player plays well we will be happy forhim and for the club and for ourselves as fans tongue Eboue is currently an Arsenal player but people still diss it, so whats ur point anyways?

Didnt Owen say the same about staying at Liverpool? didnt becks did the same?
Henry thought he could win the UCL so he came up with fickle excuses undecided

Most of those boys are loyal to AW and not to the club tongue if he was to leave then we will all be worried.

Some of them their loyalty cannot be tested. and yeah i say again Fabregas! tongue I hope you read where Ade openly rubbished all rumours and showed his loyalty to Aw and Arsenal tongue

Rooney kei tongue If Ade was British he would have been hyped too . abeg make i hear word tongue Remember WC? grin Rooney blah blah what did he get in the end . a nice red card tongue.

Girl unlike you guys who see no wrong when their players mess up we do grin If you are being honest with ur self, Rooney didnt have a good season . accept! The guy missed lots of sitters . so whats the difference between him and Ade . Am not talking of any other season but for this one Ade is better sue me . He made the team of the season darling. Rooney did not tongue. Shows Ade is getting there kiss.

Puhlease take out Messi from that list grin maybe ETo would have suited perfectly in ur list wink

If Wenger wants to buy one experienced player darling thats him. He knows what he is doing . Wenger knows cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 5:41pm On May 13, 2008
@ Kit aka Adebayor's agent

even with all tbe noise about Ade scoring and all, he still shows he has a underdeveloped footballing brain tongue grin

If not, how on earth will a striker with sense be offside a whopping 66 times in a season?? Highest offsides in the premiership! shocked grin

That is why AW says the dude has to improve- if you give him 80k now, how much will you give him when he stops being a MOFO and pays more attention to staying onside than dancing Makossa with Eboue? grin grin

That said, his shot conversion was very close to CR's, so he is still a very good striker, apart from that, make we hear word! tongue

@ Crystalz. . .welcome back after a long sabbatical kiss

On the issue of players, lets wait till the end of May, AW should have something concrete for us by then wink

Gunner 1915 cool grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by 4Play(m): 5:50pm On May 13, 2008
So Gaynners think signing Ben Arfa will be a good move? Hopeless ignoramuses! grin

What good will that show pony do for you guys? He belongs in the circus.Tellingly,Arsenal haven't given any indication about their supposed interest in signing him.Arfa is simply angling for a move to London.

About Arsenal's youth policy,where were you retarded Gaynners when I noted last season that very few of Arsenal's youngsters will actually mature into world-class players and that the few that do might seek to pursue greener pastures elsewhere?

Bringing up budding talents is one thing,keeping them is another.Ask Ajax.If you guys were prepared to pay Sol Campbell £100k per week,I can't see why you maintain such a ridiculous wage structure,especially while the manager is earning far more than Fergie who is even more successful.

The key reason Adebayor hasn't started being a nuisance is that other top clubs are still unconvinced about his talent.No other club has indicated a desire to sign him,thus,he has very little bargaining power.Club scouts have adopted a "wait and see" approach with Ade to ensure this season wasn't a one-off

PS:Funny that Flaimini will be playing in the UEFA Cup next season given his stated reason for leaving.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by 4Play(m): 6:04pm On May 13, 2008
debosky:

That said, his shot conversion was very close to CR's, so he is still a very good striker, apart from that, make we hear word! tongue

There is an obvious reason for the above.Ronaldo spent most of his season on the flanks,so his shots were from further afield to Ade's. Simply put,Ronaldo tends to shoot from distance,Ade tends to shoot from a closer range.Ade has no business tying with Ronaldo in the conversion stakes.

The accurate measure is how Ade compares to his fellow strikers,not to wingers, especially those who play as the 'arrowhead' of their side's attack
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by debosky(m): 6:15pm On May 13, 2008
Well when compared to Torres - he's only marginally worse at 23% compared to 25% for Torres wink surprisingly Yakubu has the highest percentage at 28% shot conversion.

Thank you for seeing through those lies given by Flamini - playing in the UEFA cup as well as struggling and likely failing to win the league again is what will happen to him at Milan, he might as well shut up and collect his money quietly.

We were willing to pay that much for Sol Campell, and what happened? We won the prem the year after, plus he was an established international, excellent in his position and coming in on a free transfer. Flamini has ONE outstanding season and wants to earn as much as Cesc? No way Jose.

Ben Arfa may be a good move, at least he scores with more frequency than Hleb or MOFO Eboue does. . .plus he's 21 and can still learn a thing or two unlike the latter who are stuck in their ways tongue

But as you clearly said, signing players is no guarantee, much less a potentially temperamental Ben Arfa (sounds a bit like Diarra with his singsong - 'i must start')

But anyone who knows about Arsenal's transfer system know that you'll never hear the club talk about a player till they announce the signing - AFC doesn't engage in speculation much, so the lack of any noise from within the Gunner camp is not an indication of interest or otherwise.

The truth is that much of our production line goes into the lower rungs of the league or to the championship - we need to produce and retain more top class talent. AW has admitted as such and we may begin to see such happening soon enough in the next 2-3 years.

I would not regard Flamini as our 'product' anyways, the truth is, he's always left other clubs for his own personal interest above all else - leaving Marseilles in the lurch after 'agreeing' a new deal. His actions were not unexpected to me.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by Imani(f): 6:27pm On May 13, 2008
Debosky, my brother, please ignore the likes of 4play. wink

We all know he is always up to no good when it comes to the mighty Arsenal. cheesy

4play, stop calling us gayners!! angry If you want some man on man action, i am sure some of your fellow muppets united fans will gladly oblige you grin Although, too much bending is not good for you. tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) by hucarson(m): 6:32pm On May 13, 2008
@ Debosky,

While signing players is no guarantee to success, NOT SIGNING players gives a club no chance at all. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Man United were the biggest spenders last summer and did it worth their while? A resounding YES!!!!!  Lets imagine Man United without their summer addition!!!!
Ferguson would have crashed out of Europe(No Vidic and Rooney), United would have finished 4th or 5th in the Premiership. You don't win lottery without a raffle ticket. Arsenal should start spending! They must match their rivals if they want to compete realistically next season.

(1) (2) (3) ... (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) ... (776)

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.