Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,808 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:39 PM

NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? - Sports (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? (69731 Views)

Weekend Betting Tips (11-12/04/2015) / NFL To Investigate 146 Goals In Two Matches / Tribute To Africans Who Play In The NFL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (80) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 3:53am On Nov 26, 2008
to be honest, rodgers was lights out early in the season throwing 3TD's in one game i believe. he would become more consistent as seasons go by (eli manning was once like this). he is playing well for a rookie.

anyway, the bears shall overcome the obstacles including lovie smith's blockhead. let's start by shutting AP down cool
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 3:56am On Nov 26, 2008
My point exactly not everyone would be a Tom Brady or Ben Roethlisberger but lets wait and see i agree he is not doing too badly Eli Manning was not an instant success either it took him time too
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 2:23am On Nov 28, 2008
The Titans beat the Lions as usual

The Cowboys also made thanksgiving turkey out of the Seahawks hmm the playoffs are so close i can almost taste it  grin

Now i am hoping the Cardinals beat the Eagles and end their slim playoff hopes once and for all i would also be rooting for the Giants to decapitate the Redskins this weekend

Barber was injured and i hope it ain't serious
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 5:43am On Nov 29, 2008
ha mcnabb is back. good for him.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by doyin13(m): 10:58am On Nov 29, 2008
bawomolo:

ha mcnabb is back. good for him.

I will bide my time before making any such pronouncement. . . .

There are still some downright iffy throws from this dude.

And someone tell him to forget this idea of a ''pocket passer''

He might be able to relieve some of the pressure if he took to his legs
a tiny bit like he used to.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 3:37am On Dec 01, 2008
i'm beginning to hate lovie smith.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 3:53am On Dec 01, 2008
Very nice the Colts won,Steelers murdered the Pats jeez i am so scared for next week my two fave teams are gonna lock horns something has gotta give and the Jets also crashed
The question i would ask for the umpteenth time though is who would stop these GIANTS the way they blitzed past the Skins was scary

@doyin
Lol injury has taken its toll on McNabb
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 3:59am On Dec 01, 2008
devin needs to stop this sideways running bullcrap
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 4:17am On Dec 01, 2008
Seems like y'all made a collect call to the Vikings for some ass-whooping whats going on?
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 4:34am On Dec 01, 2008
shut up, the game aint over yet for you to be trash talking. i have hope in my bears. the coaching can't keep us down. grin. the offense needs to keep the defense of the field. the bears D is notorious for getting soft late in the 4th quarter
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 4:44am On Dec 01, 2008
Uh ohh the Vikings just scored a TD  grin grin grin

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=Aj0fwmQjRGw28Gj8byvna51DubYF?slug=jc-burressgunshot112908&prov=yhoo&type=lgns
Whats with these NFL players and getting shot? everyone can't be 50Cent now undecided undecided
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 4:58am On Dec 01, 2008
devin hester, how many times does your dumbass have to run sideways. goodness terrific athlete, terrible football IQ. no wonder you had no position in college
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 5:08am On Dec 01, 2008
lol . . . Bawo shouldn't you be in bed getting your rest for work tomorrow? It's only 8:07p for A-40 cool

I shouldn't be suprised but the Vikes are manhandling the teddy bears . . . cheesy no mind me sha, I'm looking for some amusement and consolation after the Pats poor outing today angry
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 5:15am On Dec 01, 2008
JeSoul:

lol . . . Bawo shouldn't you be in bed getting your rest for work tomorrow? It's only 8:07p for A-40 cool

I shouldn't be suprised but the Vikes are manhandling the teddy bears . . . cheesy no mind me sha, I'm looking for some amusement and consolation after the Pats poor outing today angry

at least we are making the playoffs, 10-6 is reachable grin. anyway i would avoid this thread for a while grin
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 5:21am On Dec 01, 2008
  . . . yet another interception

bawomolo:

at least we are making the playoffs, 10-6 is reachable grin. anyway i would avoid this thread for a while grin

hehe I like this kind of delusion confidence . . . where can I get some?  cool
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by doyin13(m): 11:55am On Dec 01, 2008
Bawo. . . .na wa oo

when Hester was making those record breaking or tying returns,
I bet you thought his IQ was Einsteinian. tongue tongue

Fact is, the Bears are no longer the defensive monster they were
a few years back, and na for that side of the ball their salaries
concentrate pass.

The Pats. . . .Eeeeyah. Jesoul darling, did you see that sequence
in the third quarter wey ur quaterback jus dey fumble like Emulewu.
I bet it made more than one Pats fan to chant A A A A A A A grin grin grin
no mind me jor. i too like to dey find trouble

mehnnnn. . . . . shuwo, na which kain winch these Giants chop
make person tell them to stop am oo

These pundits be yeye people. . . . .One week, Favre na the fave for MVP honors.
then one loss, and he drops out of the reckoning.
Albert Haynesworth suppose be the MVP or Adrian Peterson if the Vikes make the
playoffs.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 4:44pm On Dec 01, 2008
doyin13:

These pundits be yeye people. . . . .One week, Favre na the fave for MVP honors.
then one loss, and he drops out of the reckoning.
I thot I was the only one noticing. Talks of the Jets being the "best AFC" team have suddenly gone quiet after losing big to the schizo Broncos. It's looking more n more like the Giants could go back2back angry

doyin13:

The Pats. . . .Eeeeyah. Jesoul darling, did you see that sequence
in the third quarter wey ur quaterback jus dey fumble like Emulewu.

I bet it made more than one Pats fan to chant A A A A A A A grin grin grin
no mind me jor. i too like to dey find trouble

thankfully I missed it, only caught the 4th Q . . . the fumbles and dropped passes have been a frequent occurence. The remaining schedule is not too bad, but I doubt this current squad can do much damage in the playoffs.

You see the fall of San Diego? 4-8 for supposed SB contenders. I almost feel bad for them.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by doyin13(m): 4:54pm On Dec 01, 2008
JeSoul:

I thot I was the only one noticing. Talks of the Jets being the "best AFC" team have suddenly gone quiet after losing big to the schizo Broncos. It's looking more n more like the Giants could go back2back angry
thankfully I missed it, only caught the 4th Q . . . the fumbles and dropped passes have been a frequent occurence. The remaining schedule is not too bad, but I doubt this current squad can do much damage in the playoffs.

You see the fall of San Diego? 4-8 for supposed SB contenders. I almost feel bad for them.

they look so clueless on offense. . . .LT looks a shadow of his old self and Rivers screams
'overrated'. I know Merriman is a quality player but his absence surely can't be the sole
reason for the decline in their defence.

Fire Norv Turner already.

The Jets errr. . .They have not been able to replace Curtis Martin in the running game.
There is a reason the Bears let Thomas Jones go abi.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 6:27pm On Dec 01, 2008
The Jets errrThey have not been able to replace Curtis Martin in the running game.
There is a reason the Bears let Thomas Jones go abi.

thomas jones is actually capable of doing the job. brett favre the gunslinger is the problem

here is the reason our idiotic GM let jones go.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/7180

embarassed embarassed
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 9:38pm On Dec 01, 2008
The playoff battle is going to be like no other this year in the NFC! Cowboys,Falcons and Redskins are jostling for spots and looking at the last 4 fixtures i think the Cowboys have the toughest run in with the Steelers,Giants,Raven and Eagles on the menu Romo definitely has to bring his A-game as the 49ers and Seahawks where just practice material

@bawomolo
Its not looking good for your Bears if you guys can't take advantage of your weak division then its just sad

@Jesoul
I still think the Jets are good it was just a bad day in the office what you guys can't afford is letting the Dolphins overtake you and crush whatever slim playoff hopes you had
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by layifioren(m): 6:21am On Dec 02, 2008
PLAXICO BURRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Someone please tell me what's wrong with these guys. Don't they understand that as you go up in status in life you have to be more responsible. And what's up with these issues mostly connected to the African-Americans? Pacman, Tank, Plaxico to name a few. When will they start learning? What a shame!
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 3:38am On Dec 03, 2008
What a shame! first his turning up late and missing training and all and now this why does this guy want to throw away the chance of becoming double SB champ i know NFL players are getting shot a lot but WTF did he need a gun for?
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 4:37am On Dec 03, 2008
pat williams and mike williams suspended. it don better for my bears. we shall overcome
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by omitutu: 11:25pm On Dec 03, 2008
Come . . . . .

Is anyone paying attention to College football.

Can't wait for the SEC championship game.

My money is on Te Te Tebow.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 2:24am On Dec 05, 2008
the SEC is overrated. the big 12 has more entertaining games
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 4:36pm On Dec 08, 2008
Was I the only one happy to see the Giants lose? grin The biggest win of the season for Eagles without a doubt, McNabb can work on improving the value of his stock for the offseason move.

Eya A-40, pele . . . Romo showed his ugly side at the worst time possible, too many TO's for Dallas & with remaining games against the Ravens, Giants and Eagles, the playoff picture is looking bleak.

The AFC east has a 3-way tie for 1st place . . . the Pats are looking sketchy, struggled against a pathetic 2-win Seahawk team. I will consider it a bonus if we make the playoffs.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by omitutu: 4:55pm On Dec 08, 2008
@Jesoul

I was about to hide my earlier prediction about a late season Giants implosion,
but judging from last night's performance, they might be helping to keep Doyindamus's
reputation intact. cool cool cool

Mcnabb still makes some iffy throws bwoy, and often to open receivers.

But the Eagles can pat themselves on the back especially the way they dominated
upfront against a vaunted Giants Defensive and offensive line. A Eagles running game
that has struggled looked really good especially in the second half.

I feel for the Cowboys though. But for that wrong route by Jason Witten they might
have positioned themselves for a field goal.

The Steelers though, still have issues especially with that offensive line. Big Ben will crash
and burn sooner than later if he has to keep running for his life every snap.

And the Pats. . . . oh so close. Seneca Wallace was about to give me a chance to stick a tongue
out. Anyways, for being so close, take this tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 5:31pm On Dec 08, 2008
omi tutu:

I was about to hide my earlier prediction about a late season Giants implosion,
but judging from last night's performance, they might be helping to keep Doyindamus's
reputation intact. cool cool cool
   hehe a Giant implosion sounds good to me, go 'head and work it out though prophetic one!  cool

But the Eagles can pat themselves on the back especially the way they dominated
upfront against a vaunted Giants Defensive and offensive line
. A Eagles running game
that has struggled looked really good especially in the second half.
  Yeah I kept waiting & expecting the whole time for the Giants to turn the game around but it never came . . .  they flashed the time of possesion late 4Q 19mins - 7mins  shocked that was impressive by the Eagles. The McNabb/Reid lynchers are silent for this week at least.

I feel for the Cowboys though. But for that wrong route by Jason Witten they might
have positioned themselves for a field goal.
  The Cowboys have had several occasions to rise and prove the naysayers wrong. But for Romo to throw the GW TD to the wrong jersey was very very bad.

And the Pats. . . . oh so close. Seneca Wallace was about to give me a chance to stick a tongue
out. Anyways, for being so close, take this tongue tongue tongue tongue
  hehe the football gods will not permit you to have 100% prophecy rate, call it their insurance policy to keep you grounded Mr cold warra  cool
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 5:51pm On Dec 08, 2008
JeSoul:

Eya A-40, pele . . . Romo showed his ugly side at the worst time possible, too many TO's for Dallas & with remaining games against the Ravens, Giants and Eagles, the playoff picture is looking bleak.
Hmm what can i say i missed the game but seeing the Boys lose 17 points in the 4th was just heart-wrenching i think Romo should write a book on How to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory his clutch play let him down again on a weekend where most of our major contenders for the wild card spot also lost the Falcons,Redskins and one can only hope the Panthers follow suit but seriously the Cowboys had a big chance to wrap that playoff spot and they blew it in the most painful fashion undecided undecided

As for the Giants i still think the whole Plaxico drama had a bit to do with their loss to the Eagles
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by WadeFTW: 6:05pm On Dec 08, 2008
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 6:05pm On Dec 08, 2008
A-40:

Hmm what can i say i missed the game but seeing the Boys lose 17 points in the 4th was just heart-wrenching i[b] think Romo should write a book on How to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory [/b]
*shivers* that was cold 40, plain cold  grin

As for the Giants i still think the whole Plaxico drama had a bit to do with their loss to the Eagles
 I found it funny how thruout the week the analysts and Giants players reminded us how they've won and been winning with Burress and that they would be fine come sunday . . .

Now Romo can gain redemption next week at home should be further demoralize the Giants as the playoffs approach.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 6:38pm On Dec 08, 2008
JeSoul:

*shivers* that was cold 40, plain cold  grin
Naah what was cold was throwing away 17 points in 8 minutes after a solid defensive display for the entire game before that i mean we almost succeded in schooling the best defense in the league how to defend

As for the Giants Burress's loss is a big one and how the players get over it is what would make or mar their post-season i just hope they would not have recovered in time for the Cowboys we need the win more than they do

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (80) (Reply)

Kanu Nwankwo's Son, Sean Takes After Him As A Footballer, Scores 4 Goals / Recent Photos Of Samir Nasri After Retirement / Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.