Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,601 members, 7,851,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:38 PM

NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? - Sports (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? (69620 Views)

Weekend Betting Tips (11-12/04/2015) / NFL To Investigate 146 Goals In Two Matches / Tribute To Africans Who Play In The NFL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (80) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 3:44pm On Nov 03, 2008
A-40, i apologize my karmized jazz did not work for ya'll yesterday .  .  . a bye week should help in correcting some things to make a strong push in the second half of the season. We'll see, but at this rate you don talk am say the boys might not make the playoffs.

The Bears dogded a bullet, the Titans are still perfect and Bawo's fav player Rexy is back! lol  cool

Though the Pats lost I feel much better about Cassel. He played well and managed the game. If not for stupid penalties and a dropped TD . . .  The Colts in my estimation will not make the playoffs . . . they have no spunk or fire. They scratch for W's and could very easily be 2-6.

Ocho cinco,
since you're here only when ur boys win, I figure we won't get to see you in here anymore this season, right?  cool
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by rikkyjen(m): 4:16pm On Nov 03, 2008
@ A-40 and JeSoul

Get in here!!! Youprophets and prophetesses of doom!  grin grin grin grin grin

'em Patriots would win. reh reh, bla bla, yada yada, mwah mwah, hehe  grin grin grin

Cassel aint Brady!! and even if Brady was there, we would still had kicked 'em Patriots butts.  grin grin grin

@JeSoul.

This victory is so sweet even though the absence of Brady robbed me of the Manning-Brady rivalry!

No doubt, 'em Colts are the underdogs this season but by beating Bellichicks boyz, we've shown that we have a point to prove

I can't believe a lotta folks have written us out of the playoffs!  shocked shocked shocked

The moment them Patriots kicked two successive field goals, i knew kata-kata had bursted for Y'all grin grin

We wont make the playoffs? watch us pip y'all in the AFC championship again. . .(and thats if ur crappy,3rd class, featherweight QB gets you there.) tongue grin
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 4:42pm On Nov 03, 2008
Look at this yeye Rikky   cheesy  grin

where has thou been since the Colts raked up a 3-4 record? and could have very easily been 2-6 save for boneheaded mistakes & penalties by Houston and the Pats?  cheesy If your offense was actually well - producing offense   cool I might hold out some hope for ya'll. This is a sketchy team that has been clawing out W's all season, only a matter of time before all that scratching with the nails draw blood  cool

1 positive is your remaining schedule is very weak - opponents like Det & Hou but I doubt they'll get the wildcard,  talkess of AFC Championship! lol . . .  whatever it is you're smoking, you needs ta stop! lol

or give some to A-40, because he'll need to drown out of the current troubles in Dallas   grin
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 7:17pm On Nov 03, 2008
i would hold off on my trash talking until i see rex grossman play a full game  grin grin

ricky u be wayo man. you no show face all these weeks
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by rikkyjen(m): 7:19pm On Nov 03, 2008
@ JeSoul.  grin

Where was i when the Colts raked up a 3-4 record? lol Are you not a Yoruba? abi dont you know that Failure is an omo-ale?  grin cry cry

Yes ooo, failure is a bastard. who dares associate themselves with failure? lol.

But seriously speaking, ignore the Colts @ ur own & teams peril. . .Colts & wildcard in the same sentence? You are having a laugh, right?

Honestly, its not Y'alls fault. . Its all Peytons rustiness during the offseason cos of his injury thats causing all this A-40 & JeSoul Ruckuses. Honestly, i wont trade places with any team now including Tennessee, cos with the injury problems we've surmounted, am more than happy to be where we are now grin grin grin

Watch us kick butts and take names to Roger Goodell as the season progresses!  tongue tongue grin
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by rikkyjen(m): 7:24pm On Nov 03, 2008
bawomolo:

i would hold off on my trash talking until i see rex grossman play a full game grin grin

ricky u be wayo man. you no show face all these weeks

Show up for here? make 'em come plaster egg for my face when my team dey play shyte? grin grin grin

As we don beat Patriots now, our season has started grin grin grin
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 9:29pm On Nov 03, 2008
rikkyjen:

@ JeSoul.  grin

Where was i when the Colts raked up a 3-4 record? lol Are you not a Yoruba? abi don't you know that Failure is an omo-ale?  grin cry cry

Yes ooo, failure is a bastard. who dares associate themselves with failure? lol.

Lol . . . only 1/3rd of my genes are yoruba  grin the other 2/3rd's allows me to be stuck to the Pats through wins smiley and losses  angry
     you no dey "associate yourself with failure"?  grin in that case be prepared to be dissociated from the Colts for the rest of the season. I'm looking into a crystal ball & I only see failure in their future . . .  cool

But seriously speaking, ignore the Colts @ ur own & teams perilColts & wildcard in the same sentence? You are having a laugh, right?
Honestly, its not Y'alls fault. . Its all Peytons rustiness during the offseason because of his injury thats causing all this A-40 & JeSoul Ruckuses. Honestly, i wont trade places with any team now including Tennessee, because with the injury problems we've surmounted, am more than happy to be where we are now grin grin grin

Watch us kick butts and take names to Roger Goodell as the season progresses!  tongue tongue grin
  lol . . .  this yeye Rikky sabi run mouth oh grin  The Colts are cold turkey honey, just accept the cold hard bitter truth  cool
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by doyin13(m): 10:45pm On Nov 03, 2008
Last week in defeat I was optimistic for the Colt's playoff chances. . .this week in victory not so much
Against an aging Pats D-line, their running game didn't do much. And the Colts need the playaction option
like Bellichick needs a stylist tongue tongue How about Marvin Harrison. . . . . .he seems to have lost all his moves.

O gbona Philly Philly grin grin e be like say na for the Eagles camp I go rest my case. You lot knw how much I
love my black quaterbacks wink

Titans want to do a Ravens a la a few years back. All defence, hardly any offence and yet beat the Giants in the
Super Bowl. Interesting

Someone take the franchise away from Oakland and give LA a football team already angry angry

Talking of Bellichick. . . .see calamity of game management. Wasted timeouts on challenges and some fake 4th and inches play.
E be like say the Jazzmen don desert New England en masse tongue tongue I hear they have been sighted in Portsmouth. Pompey for the
premierhip ooo grin grin

Pittsburgh-Washington on MNF. Me thinks this is all Washington. Big Ben will prolly get sacked ten times, and the running game for the
Steelers, what running game Picking the Redskins has nothing at all to do with having a black quaterback . . . , walahi cheesy cheesy
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 1:35am On Nov 04, 2008
doyin13:

Titans want to do a Ravens a la a few years back. All defence, hardly any offence and yet beat the Giants in the
Super Bowl. Interesting

Someone take the franchise away from Oakland and give LA a football team already angry angry

Pittsburgh-Washington on MNF. Me thinks this is all Washington. Big Ben will prolly get sacked ten times, and the running game for the
Steelers, what running game Picking the Redskins has nothing at all to do with having a black quaterback . . . , walahi cheesy cheesy
Those Titans cannot beat the Giants i saw last night ooh shocked shocked

Those Raiders are an embarassment i wonder who Al Davis would sack now? maybe himself

Big Ben must not be sacked ooh the Steelers Defense would back him up i hope

@rikkyjen
I had you guys back last week against the Titans but una fall my hand so what did you expect me to do? i would advice you not to get ahead of yourself y'all where just lucky and that luck is at the edge of a cliff so don't push it

@Jesoul
Not like i was expecting your jazz to work anyway it didn't work for your own team at the SB so what chance did we stand knowing fully well they where our conquerors last season those guys just made us look like a college football team it was so pitiful. . .
This bye-week could not have come at a better time! half Romo is better than none but our division is so damn tough i wonder why we where not in the same division with the likes of the Lions,Bengals,Chiefs or the Raiders
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by MP007(m): 4:16am On Nov 04, 2008
The dallas cowboys aint gonna make the wildcard , omg, uhhhhhhhh i cant believe it
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 4:49pm On Nov 04, 2008
The Bears dogded a bullet, the Titans are still perfect and Bawo's fav player Rexy is back! lol

ha favorite player ke. i am hoping the football gods have cured sexy rexy of his turnover demons. i dey fear o. the thing wey that Tennessee defensive line go do to rexy cry cry
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 9:09pm On Nov 04, 2008
Ope ooh the Steelers thrashed the Redskins just as i was hoping and it was not as down to their running game as i expected they played Monster D but the downside was Big Ben got hurt but i am still glad my Plan B team won

Cowboys una nor dey irreplaceable ooh
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 3:23pm On Nov 05, 2008
bawomolo:

ha favorite player ke. i am hoping the football gods have cured sexy rexy of his turnover demons. i dey fear o. the[b] thing wey that Tennessee defensive line go do to rexy [/b] cry cry

hehe the same way the Colts should be scared of what the Steelers D-line is going to do to Peyton come sunday  cool. Rex should just play like the kind of player he is - average. And not try to 'win' games or do anything fancy, or make 'big' plays and he'll be fine  grin  all he need do is manage the game and let the defense do their thing.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 7:17pm On Nov 05, 2008
With the Monster D i saw the Steelers play the Colts weak offense don't stand a chance even with Big Ben hurt i am just relieved the Redskins lost it was good omen for Obama and it gives the Cowboys some hope
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 7:44pm On Nov 05, 2008
The Steelers, barring further injury to Ben, Ward doesn't get whacked as there's a bounty on him right now and consistent play on defense will go far in the playoffs. I dunno which it was more- the Redskins didn't play well or the Steelers played that well.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 8:02pm On Nov 05, 2008
JeSoul:

The Steelers, barring further injury to Ben, Ward doesn't get whacked as there's a bounty on him right now and consistent play on defense will go far in the playoffs. I don't know which it was more- the Redskins didn't play well or the Steelers played that well.

He is going to have an MRI scan i just hope its not too serious these Steelers are a decent side 6-2 is not bad at all they have only lost to the Giants and Eagles thus far the Redskins didn't do too badly they where just suffocated
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 8:08pm On Nov 05, 2008
Big Ben sef na only im dey carry injury? he's had like injury upon injury his whole career - add that motorcycle accident few yrs ago, appendicitis, wrist, leg, shoulder etc . . . ah ah na wetin?

but even thru it all he hasn't even missed many games like some others that'll remain nameless, he's one tough guy . . . now that's my kinda man kiss smiley
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 8:27pm On Nov 05, 2008
JeSoul:

Big Ben sef na only I'm dey carry injury? he's had like injury upon injury his whole career - add that motorcycle accident few years ago, appendicitis, wrist, leg, shoulder etc . . . ah ah na wetin?

but even through it all he hasn't even missed many games like some others that'll remain nameless, he's one tough guy . . . now that's my kind of man kiss smiley
He is a tough cookie ooh they don't call him Big Ben for nothing that guy puts the T in toughness if you want to add the number of times he gets sacked to it then you would be amazed i remember their game against the Eagles dude got sacked 6 times in one quarter

Donovan McEhm Ehm comes to mind
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 8:44pm On Nov 05, 2008
ah ah which one be your own with McNabb? . . . I said they shall remain nameless  grin  grin  cool

Be like say when God was giving people tough bodies, Donovan was absent! cheesy and Favre was standing in front hogging all the blessings angry
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by doyin13(m): 9:09pm On Nov 05, 2008
A-40 u really suppose keep shut for the remainder of the season.

Dallas suppose go hire Boston jazzman cause all their pro teams suck right now

And make una leave Mcnabb alone. . . .U knw I love my black quaterbacks grin grin grin

but question for u aficionado's. . . .which do u think is more momentous, Jackie Robinson playing
in the majors or Obama being president?
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 9:23pm On Nov 05, 2008
Sorry the Boston Jazzman is kind of overloaded right now . . . with the Celtics underway, the Patriots trying to make the playoffs and the Redsox attempting some hot stove moves for players, Jesoul seeking an upgrade . . . it's a terribly busy time - but come back in a month, he should an opening on his schedule . . .  cool

and which kin Jackie Robinson? 70% of blacks don't even know who he is & what he did. Though his moment of "first" was one for the ages, wish more people recognize what he signified BUT Obama's accomplishment is by light years & undiscovered worlds more momentous.

in other news: it has been reported blacks now believe getting 'signed' to the FG is possible, before all they knew was the NFL, NBA, HIPHOP, DOPE etc . . . cool
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 11:08pm On Nov 05, 2008
doyin13:

And make una leave Mcnabb alone. . . .U knw I love my black quaterbacks grin grin grin

but question for u aficionado's. . . .which do u think is more momentous, Jackie Robinson playing
Keep shut? did you have some good ol sepe today mixed with a whiff of that Reggie Miller
They may be down but they ain't out go siddon with your McNabb jare did we say the truth or did we lie grin grin
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 2:32am On Nov 06, 2008
wetin concern baseball with politics. obama becoming president has been more momentous with more coverage. anyway kyle orton wants to play this weekend. kyle orton taking snaps from a wheel chair>>>>> sexy rexy
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by mekszone(m): 4:43am On Nov 06, 2008
please those who have hears let them hear that malaysia is definitely a nice muslim in short sharia country but they don't allow we africans to work as students. the majority of nigerian students here are all yahoozee boys
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by layifioren(m): 7:04am On Nov 06, 2008
doyin13:

If you want a city that really sucks, come to Seattle where the Seahawks are done, UW and WASU football is garbage; Mariners were the worse team this pass season in the MLB; and they even loss the Sonics to Oklahoma. Talk about total chaos
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 1:03pm On Nov 06, 2008
@layifioren
I wonder ooh what he wants Seattle fans to say
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 3:39pm On Nov 06, 2008
layifioren:

If you want a city that really sucks, come to Seattle where the Seahawks are done, UW and WASU football is garbage; Mariners were the worse team this pass season in the MLB; and they even loss the Sonics to Oklahoma. Talk about total chaos
lol cheesy eya . . .
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by doyin13(m): 10:00pm On Nov 06, 2008
A-40:

Keep shut? did you have some good ol sepe today mixed with a whiff of that Reggie Miller
They may be down but they ain't out go siddon with your McNabb jare did we say the truth or did we lie grin grin

Now if only u had kept tabs on Howard. . . . tongue tongue tongue

@layifioren

I wonder which excuse Willingham give this time. I remember he was doing the self pity thing
when he got fired by Notre Dame.

black men can't coach tongue tongue

Me I think Jackie Robinsons kini was more earth shattering jare
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by layifioren(m): 10:22pm On Nov 06, 2008
But I'm looking forward to what the Cowboys would do after the Bye. I feel sorry for the Redskins because the Cowboys would be ready to prove something. Romo, Felix, Newman to name a few will be back. We'll see sha

PS: Willingham is stepping down after this season
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 1:21am On Nov 07, 2008
@doyin
What can i say? we all have our vices tongue tongue

@layifioren
There is no margin for error the NFC East is a jungle and how the Cowboys fare in the reverse ties against the Giants,Eagles and Redskins would determine if they would make it but losing to the Cardinals and Rams was what put them in this mess in the first place
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by layifioren(m): 1:31am On Nov 07, 2008
A-40:

@layifioren
There is no margin for error the NFC East is a jungle and how the Cowboys fare in the reverse ties against the Giants,Eagles and Redskins would determine if they would make it but losing to the Cardinals and Rams was what put them in this mess in the first place

@ A-40,
For some reason I just think they'll wallop the Redskins, Giants and Eagles. When they are playing to their prime, none of these teams can stop them. We've always known that they don't have a great defense. One thing I noticed though in the last game against th Giants is that there defense was good from the beginning and then as time went it seems like they just started slacking of maybe because they were wore out or because they lost faith but they weren't trying as much as they started. Imagine when they have a decent offense then the defense would have more motivation because they'll feel like the other part is doing there job. But imagine having Brad Johnson as your QB, the thought of that makes me also lose all motivation and I'm not even playing
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 1:38am On Nov 07, 2008
layifioren:

@ A-40,
For some reason I just think they'll wallop the Redskins, Giants and Eagles. When they are playing to their prime, none of these teams can stop them. We've always known that they don't have a great defense. One thing I noticed though in the last game against th Giants is that there defense was good from the beginning and then as time went it seems like they just started slacking of maybe because they were wore out or because they lost faith but they weren't trying as much as they started. Imagine when they have a decent offense then the defense would have more motivation because they'll feel like the other part is doing there job. But imagine having Brad Johnson as your QB, the thought of that makes me also lose all motivation and I'm not even playing
Lol i don't know what the Cowboys are doing with a 40 year old QB who gets ratings lower than his age.I am sure of the Redskins and the Eagles but the Giants hmm i don't know on the day the defense was shyte if you ask me remember they had a touchdown with their opening drive? me thinks their offense was just too strong for us to live with

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (80) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame / Cristiano Ronaldo’s Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez In Tears After Hat-trick (Phot / Emmanuel Emenike's New House In Owerri (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.