Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,845 members, 7,851,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:37 AM

NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? - Sports (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? (69690 Views)

Weekend Betting Tips (11-12/04/2015) / NFL To Investigate 146 Goals In Two Matches / Tribute To Africans Who Play In The NFL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (80) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 9:20pm On Nov 16, 2008
ha proceeds to change channel. the colts and texans are having a nice game.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 9:44pm On Nov 16, 2008
Chei poor Bears grin grin
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 2:15pm On Nov 17, 2008
shocked I had to wipe my tv screen and adjust the settings to see if the 37-3 scoreline was accurate grin Bawo wetin happen to your boys? they didn't have breakfast? grin of all teams the reeling Packers spanked the "ferocious" Bears? grin

A-40 congrats on the win . . . . but scoring 14 measly points will not be enough to beat the elite teams. But beating Washington must be an ego-booster for the 'Boys.

and how about dem Titans smiley 10-0 I'll be cheering for them to go undefeated, a very tough feat.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 12:51am On Nov 18, 2008
JeSoul:

shocked I had to wipe my tv screen and adjust the settings to see if the 37-3 scoreline was accurate grin Bawo wetin happen to your boys? they didn't have breakfast? grin of all teams the reeling Packers spanked the "ferocious" Bears? grin

A-40 congrats on the win . . . . but scoring 14 measly points will not be enough to beat the elite teams. But beating Washington must be an ego-booster for the 'Boys.

and how about them Titans smiley 10-0 I'll be cheering for them to go undefeated, a very tough feat.
I am just glad we won when we where 7-0 down i was starting to get worried because the Eagles and Cincy tied and a loss would put the Cowboys two games behind the Redskins now with our next two games against the 49Ers and the Seahawks playoff contention is no longer a pipedream but a wonderful reality
This weekend was bliss even the Steelers won 11-10 and you can't tell me they are not contenders both teams just played good D all though their offense was anaemic too
@bawo
Wetin happen to your Chicago Teddybears na grin grin
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 4:16am On Nov 18, 2008
i would take the insults like a man  embarassed but better believe me i would be rubbing it in when the bears are in the playoffs while the pats and cowboys go play golf. he who laughs last, laughs the most.

DA BEARS, a wounded bear can still strike fear in a cowboy and an ordinary patriot  grin

may sango strike down ryan grant
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 4:09pm On Nov 18, 2008
bawomolo:

i would take the insults like a man  embarassed but better believe me i would be rubbing it in when the bears are in the playoffs while the pats and cowboys go play golf. he who laughs last, laughs the most.

DA BEARS, a wounded bear can still strike fear in a cowboy and an ordinary patriot  grin

may sango strike down ryan grant
A wounded Teddy-bear would make a good toy for a little girl thats what your Bears are lol

You would only make the playoffs because you are in a shyte division you would be bottom in the NFC East even the Eagles would be ahead of you if you where with the Boys so quit talking smack lol na una still get the worst record for our three
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 6:21pm On Nov 19, 2008
na record man go chop, the browns were 10-6 last season and ended up just like a 7-9 bears team. ojoro or not, we go enter playoffs and go all the way like NY GIANTS. i see you don get liver now that tony homo is back grin
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 12:38am On Nov 20, 2008
bawomolo:

na record man go chop, the browns were 10-6 last season and ended up just like a 7-9 bears team. ojoro or not, we go enter playoffs and go all the way like NY GIANTS. i see you don get liver now that tony homo is back grin
Quit comparing your Teddybears to the GIANTS they have pedigree you don't!! you guys suck phat hairy ojojo and you would be kicked out in the first game even if you made the playoffs
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 3:28am On Nov 20, 2008
abeg pedigree is nothing but dog food, bears don't care about pedigree grin. anything is possible as long as we get in with a 9-7 record
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 4:01pm On Nov 20, 2008
If e nor be panadol e nor fit be like panadol you guys cannot be like the Giants stop dreaming  tongue
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 5:01pm On Nov 20, 2008
hehe A-40 lef am . . . Bawo abeg carry on, it is good to dream, fantasizing never did nobody wrong grin

. . . until the rude awakening when reality bites you in the butt and wakes you up!  kiss grin  cool
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by doyin13(m): 5:28pm On Nov 20, 2008
Jesoul . . . . .

now u don confuse me.

First I had you as a ACLU anti big brother, Orwellian activist.

Now, your sarcastic take on the bailout pits you as a Republican conservative.

Jill of all trades eh. . . . .

Just don't put any Ralph Nader references anytime soon.

As for Bawo. . . . . .he is plain and simple a quixotic optimist.

Chigago Bears ke. . . . . .Anyway I no blame am. I support Pompey after all
and every season it always baffles me how they don't win the Premiership

A-40. . . . .I have joined the Cowboys bandwagon oo.
It seems Tony Romo is a guy with a golden heart.
Now I am rooting for him
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 6:18pm On Nov 20, 2008
doyin13:

Jesoul . . . . .

now u don confuse me.

LOL  grin  honey you can't slap a label on this package  wink  grin. Reps suck, Dems suck, liberals suck, conservatives suck too. I belong to the close to extinct race of humans called "Common Sense People"  kiss

. . . if the Automakers get a bailout, who's going to come next? the retail industry? the grocery stores? angry  greedy CEO's making 10million a yr in bonuses want to pinch my already leaking wallet for change?  angry  Making useless American cars that nobody wants to buy, abeg file for Chapter 11 jor

While Bawo is dreaming up a Bears SB run, I dream of being in those current sessions on the Hill, carrying an AK47, with hard rubber bullets containing ata rodo, . . . 
          raises the gun: "now ask for me money just one more time CEO . . . "
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 9:58pm On Nov 20, 2008
@doyin13
Follow Follow no go kill you!! when you where chanting o gbono Philly Philly(i love my black QB'S) you didn't know abi please don't join this bandwagon ooh the wheels might fall off grin grin
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 5:29am On Nov 21, 2008
doyin13:

Jesoul . . . . .

now u don confuse me.

As for Bawo. . . . . .he is plain and simple a quixotic optimist.

Chigago Bears ke. . . . . .Anyway I no blame am. I support Pompey after all
and every season it always baffles me how they don't win the Premiership

A-40. . . . .I have joined the Cowboys bandwagon oo.
It seems Tony Romo is a guy with a golden heart.
Now I am rooting for him

na wa for this wayo man. first mcnabb, now it's tony homo. i better not catch you near my boy kyle orton.

as far DA BEARS hatas. anything is possible in jesus name. if greece can win Euro 2004 then there is hope for the underdog. just sneak in with a 9-7 record and the gateways shall open grin
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by doyin13(m): 5:57pm On Nov 21, 2008
JeSoul:

LOL  grin  honey you can't slap a label on this package  wink  grin. Reps suck, Dems suck, liberals suck, conservatives suck too. I belong to the close to extinct race of humans called "Common Sense People"  kiss

. . . if the Automakers get a bailout, who's going to come next? the retail industry? the grocery stores? angry  greedy CEO's making 10million a yr in bonuses want to pinch my already leaking wallet for change?  angry  Making useless American cars that nobody wants to buy, abeg file for Chapter 11 jor

While Bawo is dreaming up a Bears SB run, I dream of being in those current sessions on the Hill, carrying an AK47, with hard rubber bullets containing ata rodo, . . . 
          raises the gun: "now ask for me money just one more time CEO . . . "

Mehnn. . . .Jesoul darling, you had berra hold on to your manufacturing industries

We in Britain here sure wish we had a few more factories, not with all these financial types
who create nothing, run our economy to the ground and rubbed it in our faces when
they were making millions.

If you don't want them, teleport those jobs to dear old England

Oh. . . .Lest I forget, How is ''THE GREEN ROOM'' these days cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by millco88(f): 6:47pm On Nov 21, 2008

IN PARCELLS WE TRUST
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 9:28pm On Nov 23, 2008
this is a weird feeling, the bears are winning but am bored to death
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 12:32am On Nov 24, 2008
Crash of the Titans that was the headline on yahoo Brett Favre and Co. have ended the run this Jets are proving their credibility with each game what where the Packers thinking letting Favre go?that guy is like fine wine better with each passing day

And yes the Cowboys won like i expected the Eagles got their asses kicked and are now two games behind i am silently hoping the Redskins lose too

The Pats killed the Dolphins and are looking very good but seriously who would stop these Giants?
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 4:29am On Nov 24, 2008
he is fine wine until the playoffs or offseason. don't let grandpa deceive u
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by doyin13(m): 12:37pm On Nov 24, 2008
I don't know what Andy Reid was thinking. . . .Yes, Mcnabb was playing horrible
but you just don't bench your starting quaterback in the middle of a must win game
and hand it over to a sophomore who has hardly had any snaps.

These kind of changes hardly ever work, even when the new qb is as talented as say
a Jay Cutler with the Broncos. Besides, the little one had seen of Kolb, he hardly looked
like he had the material to get the Eagles going again.

Andy Reid should really be afraid for his job now. There is now an influential school of thought
arguing that its his playcalling on offense as much as Mcnabb's responsible for the Eagles'
offensive woes.

The Bears. .That one na Ojoro victory. Everyone is piling it on the Rams right now tongue

Romo and Owens are back. . . . . .Still won't win a playoff game though

The Pats. . .errr, if only the Jets were not so good. tongue

How about those Colts. . . .slowly and surely, they are getting better. Somebody fire
Norv Turner for making Ogi out of a solid team.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by rikkyjen(m): 6:21pm On Nov 24, 2008
How about those Colts. . . .slowly and surely, they are getting better.  Somebody fire

Yes o! and am quite surprised A-40 & Jesoul have not been here to eat the sweet and humble pies have been feeding them in the Colt's last 4 games.  grin grin grin grin,

As Dubya would say, Bring 'em on! .

At this stage, 'em Colts are ready for any team!

Its time for 'em Browns and 'em Ocho cinco Bengals!. Its time to kick major @sses and take names to commissioner Roger Goodell  grin grin grin
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 9:32pm On Nov 24, 2008
Andy Reid should really be afraid for his job now. There is now an influential school of thought
arguing that its his playcalling on offense as much as Mcnabb's responsible for the Eagles'
offensive woes.

even mike leach of texas tech won't call a pass on 2nd and 1 or 3rd and 1. andy reid must be sharing contraband with his sons. as for air mcnabb. come finish your career backing up kyle orton grin

see rikky dey shine teeth only when the colts win cheesy
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 1:32am On Nov 25, 2008
rikkyjen:

Yes o! and am quite surprised A-40 & Jesoul have not been here to eat the sweet and humble pies have been feeding them in the Colt's last 4 games.  grin grin grin grin,

As Dubya would say, Bring 'em on! .

At this stage, 'em Colts are ready for any team!

Its time for 'em Browns and 'em Ocho cinco Bengals!. Its time to kick major @sses and take names to commissioner Roger Goodell  grin grin grin
Shuoo wetin concern agbero with overload? ma Cowboys are also winning thats what matters
doyin13:

I don't know what Andy Reid was thinking. . . .Yes, Mcnabb was playing horrible
but you just don't bench your starting quaterback in the middle of a must win game
and hand it over to a sophomore who has hardly had any snaps.

These kind of changes hardly ever work, even when the new qb is as talented as say
a Jay Cutler with the Broncos. Besides, the little one had seen of Kolb, he hardly looked
like he had the material to get the Eagles going again.

offensive woes.

The Bears. .That one na Ojoro victory. Everyone is piling it on the Rams right now tongue

Romo and Owens are back. . . . . .Still won't win a playoff game though

The Patserrr, if only the Jets were not so good.  tongue

How about those Colts. . . .slowly and surely, they are getting better.  Somebody fire

And to think we lost to those useless Rams earlier  a half-fit Romo is better than none

Your black QB may be on his way out of Philly lol they are virtually playoff no-hopers right now

Ohh Turner should be shot alright the Chargers are a mess from AFC Championship game to chicken poo its so sad
bawomolo:

he is fine wine until the playoffs or offseason. don't let grandpa deceive u
This is not your average Grand-pa.Favre is the business right now
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 2:03am On Nov 25, 2008
Doyin,
I hear you oh jare, forget wall st., e go betta for us by the special, impartial grace of God smiley and the GR is doing well, thanks for asking sweetie smiley kiss it's been taped episodes past few weeks but we go back to Live broadcasts in a month or so. If you were here, I'm sure you'd make a great special guest wink

And your analysis of the McNabb-Reid situation hits the mark. Well I guess McNabb had it coming . . . after starting the yr hot he's lost all the steam. But to do so in the middle of a playoff hunt? highly questionable. I say they're both done in Philly after this season.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 2:14am On Nov 25, 2008
rikkyjen:

Yes o! and am quite surprised A-40 & Jesoul have not been here to eat the sweet and humble pies have been feeding them in the Colt's last 4 games. grin grin grin grin,
lol . . . who let Rikky out of the institution house again huh? grin The Colts have the easiest schedule of all the AFC wild carders, they could take advantage and have a good chance at the postseason, hehe but the football gods will ensure Peyton has an early summer cool

A-40,
looks like hope is renewed in Dallas, I hope it lasts for your sake grin and Bawo is right about Bratt. Someone reckoned he's saving all his fatal, agonising INTs for the postseason cheesy I'm more than inclined to agree.

And how about Matt Cassel! back2back 400yd passing games shocked shocked and not afraid to take to the ground and rush for TD's, I now hafta apologise for yabbing him earlier. People are now talking about is he a better option than Brady . . . now the guy is good but lets not get carried away. and Joey Porter & his big mouth should just go and sit down somewhere tongue
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 3:42am On Nov 25, 2008
@Jesoul
Well even Elway lost his first three SB's and yes i agree Favre has wicked INT's come playoff time but the Giants where a freak of nature last season but seriously look at how his new team and old team has fared since he traded places?
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 5:53am On Nov 25, 2008
quick question guys.

which of these teams is leading their division

chicago bears
indianapolis colts
new england patriots
dallas cowboys

that's right grin grin grin .

as for brett favre, the jets have thomas jones so hopefully he isn't stupid enough to try that gun mud slinging rubbish in the playoffs.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 3:48pm On Nov 25, 2008
A-40,
  you're right though that GB woulda prob been better with him. I look at this as "addition by subtraction". Same as in the Manny situation, they were 'better' with him but the strain it put on the team didn't allow for real and long-term progress - so they cut him loose. Same as with Favre, the guy just had too much drama jare.

bawomolo:

quick question guys.

which of these teams is leading their division

chicago bears
indianapolis colts
new england patriots
dallas cowboys

this "leading their division" question is very misleading  cool had the others been in a crappy NFC north division, along with the Detroit kittens and their "pursuit for imperfection" . . . we for "lead our division" too cool. So lets see the actual record of these teams shall we?

chicago bears: 6-5
indianapolis colts: 7-4
new england patriots: 7-4
dallas cowboys: 7-4

now which of the above teams is statistically the worst?  cool
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 1:58am On Nov 26, 2008
@Jesoul
Well you have a point but giving him an extra season would not have been that harmful they where this close to the SB last year which meant there was potential for immediate success the long-term thing is always a gamble it may or may not pay off but seriously the New Yorkers have started talking about a Giants and Jets SB at least thats what my cousins at Staten are mouthing off

@bawomolo
You are in a shitty division you would be bottom in the NFC East so stop bragging even if una make playoffs there is nothing for you guys
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 2:22am On Nov 26, 2008
you just don't understand, they drafted brian brohm, matt flynn and already had aaron rodgers on their roster. brett favre gave them the go ahead to move on and then he pulled a bitch diva move. the packers have a young stable of QB's who would bring long term results.

as for my bears, weak schedule or not, we going all the way. grin
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 2:28am On Nov 26, 2008
bawomolo:

you just don't understand, they drafted brian brohm, matt flynn and already had aaron rodgers on their roster. brett favre gave them the go ahead to move on and then he pulled a bitch diva move. the packers have a young stable of QB's who would bring long term results.

as for my bears, weak schedule or not, we going all the way. grin
All these draftees are not sure bets not all of em would live up to their potentials and yes i agree Favre can be a drama king queen sometimes but i still feel he had loads to offer the Packers who by the way still have a slim playoff shout because they are in a whack division by the way Rodgers has been unconvincing all season

Nothing for your Bears you can take that to the bank grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (80) (Reply)

Kanu Nwankwo's Son, Sean Takes After Him As A Footballer, Scores 4 Goals / See The Hilarious Funny Prayer Banner Spotted At Viewing Center In My Area / Recent Photos Of Samir Nasri After Retirement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.