Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,665 members, 7,851,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:06 PM

NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? - Sports (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? (69621 Views)

Weekend Betting Tips (11-12/04/2015) / NFL To Investigate 146 Goals In Two Matches / Tribute To Africans Who Play In The NFL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (80) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 5:51am On Nov 07, 2008
the problem with washington is that there is little HS football talent. the miniscule HS football talent in washington usually go to play for USC or even illinois. what's more enticing to an HS kid, playing in cali for UCLA/USC or getting stuck drinking coffee in seattle?

anyway i have my voodoo doll handy in case rexy does something funny on sunday
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 3:49pm On Nov 07, 2008
Make una take am easy on Brad Johnson now cheesy afterall the dude has got a ring, which is more than Romo and Bolli can boast of tongue

b.t.w TO is talking again . . . this is more like it grin http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3686921
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 5:23pm On Nov 07, 2008
Week 10 is upon us smiley

Tenn vs Chi - This will be an interesting match . . . but Tenn has what it takes to go on the road and win
Jax vs Det -  I think the tigers should be able to squeal squeak out a win from the underacheiving Jags   
GreenBay vs Vikes - I expect the packers to take this one     
Buffalo vs NE - The Bills are very beatable, Cassel make me proud of you or else . . .             
Indy vs Pitt - Peyton should get the vicks rub ready, he's going to be sore from all the sacks!           
Giants vs Philly - In reverse psych maybe I should root[i] for [/i] the giants, then they'll lose  tongue  McNabb pls do something about the evil that is the giants
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by rikkyjen(m): 8:05pm On Nov 07, 2008
JeSoul:

Week 10 is upon us smiley

Tenn vs Chi - This will be an interesting match . . . but Tenn has what it takes to go on the road and win
Jax vs Det -  I think the tigers should be able to squeal squeak out a win from the underacheiving Jags   
GreenBay vs Vikes - I expect the packers to take this one     
Buffalo vs NE - The Bills are very beatable, Cassel make me proud of you or else . . .             
Indy vs [b]Pitt - Peyton should get the vicks rub ready, he's going to be sore from all the sacks! [/b]        
Giants vs Philly - In reverse psych maybe I should root[i] for [/i] the giants, then they'll lose  tongue  McNabb please do something about the evil that is the giants

Why do you hate so much like this?  grin grin

I mean, you are so anti-Indy & anti-colts that you tend to suppourt any teams that play  ball against us. Even if the whole Boston Celtics convert to football players, you would still favor 'em over the colts. I understand the rivalry and it has favored us in the last 2 years when it mattered most, so i understand your feelings grin grin grin grin.

You know what? Indianapolis knows a lot about kicking Boston's @ss. Ask the Indy Pacers, they kicked defending basketball champs Celtics around and blew 'em off. grin

So i understand your feelings and they are highly justified, but i hope you know the Patriots are not doing shyte this season! Even when you had your messiah Brady and went ahead doing victory laps before the Superbowl by printing books ahead about your "invincible" season, Y'all didnt do jack except ofcourse an egg in Y'alls face.  tongue tongue tongue
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 8:16pm On Nov 07, 2008
hate ke? nah honey there's not an atom of hate in my body grin I'm just calling it like I see it! lol abi you no think say Pittsburgh are going to put the STEEL in Steelers in Peyton's behinders? cool

and why you wan desecrate this thread by mentioning the Pacers grin please no further mentions of taboos like Pacers, Knicks, Rikkyjen etc . . . grin cool

Abeg me I only get 1 messiah - named neither Brady nor Obama - His name is JESUS!!! smiley
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by doyin13(m): 8:18pm On Nov 07, 2008
JeSoul:

hate ke? nah honey there's not an atom of hate in my body grin I'm just calling it like I see it! lol abi you no think say Pittsburgh are going to put the STEEL in Steelers in Peyton's behinders? cool

and why you wan desecrate this thread by mentioning the Pacers grin please no further mentions of taboos like Pacers, Knicks, Rikkyjen etc . . . grin cool

Abeg me I only get 1 messiah - named neither Brady nor Obama - His name is JESUS!!! smiley

GBAM!!!!!

I bet he would make one hell of a quaterback wink wink
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 8:26pm On Nov 07, 2008
doyin13:

GBAM!!!!!

I bet he would make one hell of a quaterback wink wink
  hehe  cheesy you already know!  cool  Infact He has scrolls of statistics and records that no man prior to or after Him has been able to come close to matching or breaking . . .
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 11:17pm On Nov 07, 2008
JeSoul:

hehe  cheesy you already know!  cool  Infact He has scrolls of statistics and records that no man prior to or after Him has been able to come close to matching or breaking . . .

I sure say him go don win Superbowl tire  grin grin Oya enough religion and spirituality make we keep am NFL

I am happy T.O is finally talking yeah i know it sounds odd but his silence was getting pretty weird,hopefully he can walk his talk after the bye-week where we face the Redskins

Titans vs Bears: No one ever expected the Titans to be the last unbeaten team left and it just might stay that way if you look at the fact that the Bears had to come from behind to beat a winless and toothless Detroit Lions

Jaguars vs Lions: No time for too much analysis surely the Jags cannot be that bad they should win

Packers vs Vikings: Green Bay are favorites for this game but their inconsistency gives the Vikings a chance and lets face it they have not been the same since Favre left

Bills vs Pats:
Its trickier than it looks but the Pats should still win this one for their own good

Colts vs Steelers: Go Steelers i expect y'all to kick butt like y'all did on monday and print the Colts logo on their behinds with kick-ass D

Giants vs Eagles: I think the Giants are runaway leaders and perhaps winners of the NFC East and with the poise and panache they are playing with i don't think Philly will be able to leave with their hydra-headed offense and frankly it suits the Cowboys well that the Eagles lose so i am going for a Giants win

@Jesoul
Brad Johnson don old naah i liken his case to McCain war hero or not this man is simply too old
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 4:27am On Nov 09, 2008
off topic- do you guys watch college football, if not yall are missing a lot
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 9:16pm On Nov 09, 2008
just when i thought i won't be haunted by rex grossman. this is depressing.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 10:00pm On Nov 09, 2008
the defense tried but as usual rex grossman is deep pass or bust. what a worthless piece of shit.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 11:50pm On Nov 09, 2008
@bawomolo
I was pretty sure you guys would not be able to stop the Titans and i was right

These Packers are well and truly screwed they would be cursing their luck for letting the so-called washed up Favre come and see the wonders he is doing at the Jets

New England also won
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by rikkyjen(m): 1:45am On Nov 10, 2008
A-40:

@bawomolo

@ A-40. tongue

So you can run mouth against 'em bears, homeboy, you got ur predictions awfully wrong about 'em Colts. . Expecting the steelers to kick whose butts?  grin grin grin

Are you related to Jack Nicholson either by ancestry or is he your housemaids gateman's junior brothers concubines neighbour?  grin grin.

Am asking this because it would be an understatement to call you a Joker grin grin or  son, Is you a Joker?  tongue tongue tongue

@ JeSoul

Here is your new name, JeSoul-Jinx, because all your predictions against 'em Colts has been ridiculosly dud. Actually, the opposite tends to happen. grin grin. Is this sister's predictions jinxed for real? Well, if it is, please keep on yarning negative stuffs because  am well assured that the opposite is going to happen!  grin grin grin grin

For a start, feel free to say rikkyjen aint never going to own a Stretch Limo this year! You say this, and this would be my YEAR!  tongue tongue

And while we are it, feel free to start a ""Colts are not going to win campaign! and hei how did your "Cassel" fair today? That dud is taking Y'all to a bridge to nowhere! grin grin grin
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 2:07am On Nov 10, 2008
A-40:

@bawomolo

These Packers are well and truly screwed they would be cursing their luck for letting the so-called washed up Favre come and see the wonders he is doing at the Jets

New England also won

sharrap jare, all this mouth because your cowbutt team no dey play today. DA BEARS would be back grin grin
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 3:52am On Nov 10, 2008
rikkyjen:

@ A-40. tongue

So you can run mouth against 'em bears, homeboy, you got ur predictions awfully wrong about 'em Colts. . Expecting the steelers to kick whose butts?  grin grin grin

Are you related to Jack Nicholson either by ancestry or is he your housemaids gateman's junior brothers concubines neighbour?  grin grin.

Am asking this because it would be an understatement to call you a Joker grin grin or  son, Is you a Joker?  tongue tongue tongue

Do you smoke Reggie Miller too? I got my Bears prediction right you guys where awfully lucky that the Steelers just ran out of gas calm-down though the people you beat still have a better record than you do

If my memory serves me correctly you are a Manc right? hahaha we kicked your butts on Saturday didn't we?

bawomolo:

sharrap jare, all this mouth because your cowbutt team no dey play today.  DA BEARS would be back  grin grin
Da bears ko. da chipmunks ni we are both on 5-4 you guys are only lucky you are in a shyte division.Vikings,Packers and the Lions Bushrats
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 5:23am On Nov 10, 2008
lol you are still yarning rubbish, wowo division or not we are still going to make the playoffs. didnt the giants win it all with a 9-7 record. hate on last place team  grin grin

Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 4:40pm On Nov 10, 2008
Bawo,
ROTFLOL . . . . poor Rexy grin take am easy on the guy now cheesy The Titans are still undefeated - who woulda guessed this coming into the season?! I hope they keep this streak going. They seem like cool dudes. kiss

Rikky,
has come back to open mouth again ehn? tongue Colts are still NOT going anywhere this season, a couple of shaky wins ain't changing that fact sweetheart cool.

A-40,
this was your week off to stave off the pain of losing cheesy. And I think the Packers need not regret ousting Favre. Favre can be great, but he has been known to throw away playoff games by reckless interceptions. Please they need to start rebuilding with Rodgers.

and I hope we destroy the Jets come thursday cool
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 12:02am On Nov 11, 2008
@bawomolo
You are the Bears they are the Giants there is a difference besides you guys had your chance in 07 and you blew it

@Jesoul
Well maybe in the long-term but this Rodgers dude has been very unconvincing it would take him some time to fill Favre's shoes.The Boys would bounce back i hope
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 6:34am On Nov 11, 2008
You are the Bears they are the Giants there is a difference besides you guys had your chance in 07 and you blew it

abeg jare, just because we no get pass rush. who cares about pass rush grin. i believe cheesy
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 5:50pm On Nov 11, 2008
A-40:

@Jesoul
Well maybe in the long-term but this Rodgers dude has been very unconvincing it would take him some time to fill Favre's shoes.The Boys would bounce back i hope
  Actually he started the season pretty good, he came out slinging TD's like it was nuthin. It was after his injury things started to decline. It's his 'rookie' yr, I expect him to get better as time goes.

bawomolo:

abeg jare, just because we no get pass rush. who cares about pass rush grin. i believe cheesy
  hehe lol . . . Onyine believed at the start of the season . . . . ask her how that's working out for the Texans  cool  Infact me I believed last SB, that didn't work out for the Pats either  angry  grin  cool.

You can't have a one-sided offense . . . you saw the fate of the Eagles on sunday, running 2 rushing plays on 3rd n 4th down and being stopped with just a few yrds to go, your boy Westbrook really messed up big time - or maybe I should give more credit to the Giants Defense tongue
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 10:14pm On Nov 11, 2008
"Brady back with Pats, works out in training roomhttp://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3696326

The best news I've heard all day  grin  cool
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 2:04am On Nov 12, 2008
JeSoul:

"Brady back with Pats, works out in training roomhttp://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3696326

The best news I've heard all day  grin  cool

I am sure you must have gone wild with joy

JeSoul:

Actually he started the season pretty good, he came out slinging TD's like it was nuthin. It was after his injury things started to decline. It's his 'rookie' yr, I expect him to get better as time goes.
I am not sure Packer fans would accept that i mean from NFC Championship game last season to this? even though i agree with you they started well and just seem to be having an alarming slump right now
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 3:30am On Nov 12, 2008
JeSoul:

hehe lol . . . Onyine believed at the start of the season . . . . ask her how that's working out for the Texans  cool  Infact me I believed last SB, that didn't work out for the Pats either  angry  grin  cool.

You can't have a one-sided offense . . . you saw the fate of the Eagles on sunday, running 2 rushing plays on 3rd n 4th down and being stopped with just a few yrds to go, your boy Westbrook really messed up big time - or maybe I should give more credit to the Giants Defense  tongue

uncle andy reid needs to be flogged. what's the point of correl buckhalter on your team? to get the tough yards.  i believe a QB option were donovan mcnabb get's to hand the ball off or scramble would have been a better play. then again there's a reason i should never be allowed to coach a pee wee football team  tongue.

matt forte is trying o, he can block and catch the ball. something cedric bumson could never do.   

Bold offseason prediction: bears release Olewale Ogunleye
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 4:16pm On Nov 14, 2008
Thrilling OT loss yesterday . . . . gosh can those players stop getting foolish penalties that cost us games?  angry Cassel threw for 400yds  shocked I think I'll get off his back now smiley

Anyways, this weekend attractions:
Den vs Atl - I expect Atlanta to improve to 7-3, they have been one of the top suprises this yr
Bal vs Giants angry I guess it's going to be 9-1     
Det vs[b] Panthers [/b] - Carolina should dismiss the pussies very easily   
Philly vs Cincy - The eagles cannot let this easy opponent slide by if they want to remain in the playoff hunt     
Chicago vs GB - Chicago should win, but with Rexy on the field I wouldn't take that to the bank  grin
Hous vs Indy - The Colts will not have an easier game all yr long, this should be an easy W at home
Titans vs Jax - Go TITANS!!!! Keep that streak alive!
Chargers vs Steelers -  As long as the INT demons have been exorcised from Bigben, they should win this at home.

Cowboys vs Washington -  Very important game that will affect playoff standing or tie-breaker over wildcard slot. I have no pick here, may the better team win!

CLE vs BUF  - why is this on MNF? tongue I hope the Bills lose - as A-40 would say na "division bad belle"  cool
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by JeSoul(f): 4:18pm On Nov 14, 2008
bawomolo:

uncle andy reid needs to be flogged. what's the point of correl buckhalter on your team? to get the tough yards. i believe a QB option were donovan mcnabb get's to hand the ball off or scramble would have been a better play. then again there's a reason i should never be allowed a pee wee football team tongue.

matt forte is trying o, he can block and catch the ball. something cedric bumson could never do.

Bold offseason prediction: bears release Olewale Ogunleye
gee . . . I wonder what that reason could be grin cool

and wetin the yoruba boy do you wey make you say dem go cut am loose?
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 3:14am On Nov 15, 2008
JeSoul:

Thrilling OT loss yesterday . . . . gosh can those players stop getting foolish penalties that cost us games?  angry Cassel threw for 400yds  shocked I think I'll get off his back now smiley

Anyways, this weekend attractions:
Den vs Atl - I expect Atlanta to improve to 7-3, they have been one of the top suprises this yr
Bal vs Giants angry I guess it's going to be 9-1     
Det vs[b] Panthers [/b] - Carolina should dismiss the pussies very easily   
Philly vs Cincy - The eagles cannot let this easy opponent slide by if they want to remain in the playoff hunt     
Chicago vs GB - Chicago should win, but with Rexy on the field I wouldn't take that to the bank  grin
Hous vs Indy - The Colts will not have an easier game all yr long, this should be an easy W at home
Titans vs Jax - Go TITANS!!!! Keep that streak alive!
Chargers vs Steelers -  As long as the INT demons have been exorcised from Bigben, they should win this at home.

Cowboys vs Washington -  Very important game that will affect playoff standing or tie-breaker over wildcard slot. I have no pick here, may the better team win!

CLE vs BUF  - why is this on MNF? tongue I hope the Bills lose - as A-40 would say na "division bad belle"  cool
BRONCOS VS FALCONS: I don't know whats wrong with the Broncos they started really well but just seem to have faded off as the season wore on how they would beat the Falcons i really don't know

RAVENS VS GIANTS: Its hard to see the Head Honchos of the NFL not winning this one i go with the Giants they might as well take the NFC East crown and leave the rest of us to scrap for playoff places

PANTHERS VS LIONS: Easy win for the Panthers.Next!!

EAGLES VS CINCY: I would actually go for Ocho Clowno on this one because of division bad-belle so if we beat the Redskins we would have some breathing space

BEARS VS PACKERS: I like Green Bay i just feel they have not been the same since Favre left Rodgers is trying but is simply not cutting it they can beat the Bears though and i am hoping they do

TEXANS VS COLTS: I have gone wrong on my last two predictions on the Colts and since they are facing a weaker team in the Texans i think its a safe bet they would win

TITANS VS JAGUARS: The Jaguars have been too disappointing and inconsistent offensively to hope on them ending the Titans run the remind me of the Golden State Warriors in the NBA helter-skelter style with little results

CHARGERS VS STEELERS: Steelers all the way the loss to the Colts was just a break in transmission the Bolts should lose this one

COWBOYS VS REDSKINS: Payback time!! Can't think of anything else to say now don't go playing like the MaverWimps

BROWNS VS BILLS: I couldn't care less who wins or loses this ball game
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 6:40am On Nov 15, 2008
JeSoul:

gee . . . I wonder what that reason could be grin cool

and wetin the yoruba boy do you wey make you say them go cut am loose?

he he, get those nasty thoughts out of your head grin

as for adewale ogunleye, have you seen the bears rush a quarterback. the bears won't get a sack against an OL filled with blind men.

anyway i hope you are enjoying brett favre in your division cool
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by doyin13(m): 6:55am On Nov 15, 2008
JeSoul:

and I hope we destroy the Jets come thursday cool

hehehee. . . . . .what a statement
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by A40(m): 9:55pm On Nov 15, 2008
Gbajabiamila was released too so anything can happen

@Jesoul
Do you see how much the Packers miss Favre? where were the Jets last season
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 8:25pm On Nov 16, 2008
lovie smith has got to be the most clueless coach when it comes to managing the end of the 2nd and 4th quarter.
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by doyin13(m): 8:39pm On Nov 16, 2008
bawomolo:

lovie smith has got to most clueless coach when it come to managing the end of the 2nd and 4th quarter.

or he is just plain clueless. . . . .period

tee hee hee
Re: NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? by bawomolo(m): 8:52pm On Nov 16, 2008
doyin13:

or he is just plain clueless. . . . .period

tee hee hee

hehe wash your mouth. at least rex grossman is no where to be found on my TV screen. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (80) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame / Cristiano Ronaldo’s Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez In Tears After Hat-trick (Phot / Emmanuel Emenike's New House In Owerri (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.