Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,092 members, 7,867,151 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:23 AM

Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) (49853 Views)

Poll: Which do you prefer, or think looks nicer?

Skinny ladies (eg Jessica Alba): 20% (36 votes)
Hourglass Figures (eg Beyonce): 38% (67 votes)
Curvy women (eg Jennifer Hudson): 29% (52 votes)
Phat Girls (eg Monique): 11% (20 votes)
This poll has ended

Ladies, Which Number Are You? (photo) / The HOURGLASS Female Body / Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Go Down)

Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by tope2000(f): 10:13pm On Sep 12, 2008
bigboyslim:

Tope cover your eyes. don't let these folks corrupt you.

grin grin grin grin
Ha, i have to keep it open b4 something good pass me by cheesy

Hannibal:

Jump out??
A toad? A rat? A louse or the one-eyed snake?? cheesy grin

It was a fake poll.
I didn't even hear about it so disregard ASAP.
Hannibal is an easy going dude. . . . . . .No strings of women in ma lair. tongue

You see!!

This is what some women don't want to understand.
They believe tits and ass must be excessive to make guys go wow!! NOT for me!!!
If i ever become the President of Nig, i would arrest all excessive carriers of FLESH.

Roflamo

As 4 stephen, i dont even know what he expect onyinye to see but im curious to find out tongue
grin

4 the poll, it isnt fake ooo cheesy
NL has already certified you guys as playa oo tongue
una go even receive ur certificate very soon via post grin cheesy
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by onyinye2(f): 10:14pm On Sep 12, 2008
bigboyslim:

Whose poems? Tope's? I thought she was a she
I was talking about Stephen, you told Tope to shield her eyes so that she won't be corrupt. And i replied back.

davidylan:

na wa o . . . onyinye2 you are making things so hard for a gentle man.  grin
Anyway i know the way to Texas and i'll be bringing my pot of palmwine to greet my in-laws pretty soon.

i'm on two knees fully bowed down for the hand of the queen . . .  kiss [size=3pt]say yes[/size]
Keep dreaming, hope you don't meet the eye of the storm.
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by StephenP(m): 10:15pm On Sep 12, 2008
*Morenike:

Leave Ruby Pearl out of this o.
Today na me last PMS day and am not afraid to use my last hormone on y'all

LOL Goodness why did I find this funny?

tope2000:

shocked shocked shocked shocked
is something suppose to jump out tongue grin

Well it depends on how well you work it.
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Pataki: 10:16pm On Sep 12, 2008
tope2000:

all the above too are also voted but you came first
followed by SLY, eldee n pataki grin grin grin

i agree with words in bold wink
too much of everything is rubbish

Do not mind Hannibal. A player will always remain a PLAYER.

@ Topic,

Moderation is all that matters to me. Too much of bakassi is hazardous to my health. Too much of attack causes confusion. From history, heavily loaded women, are more inclined to an easy sexual satisfaction within seconds. embarassed
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by tope2000(f): 10:16pm On Sep 12, 2008
bigboyslim:

Whose poems? Tope's? I thought she was a she

its stephen's poem she is talking about
and i am a SHE angry grin

StephenP:

LOL Goodness why did I find this funny?

work what tongue cheesy
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by onyinye2(f): 10:17pm On Sep 12, 2008
StephenP:

CLOSET FREAK!!!!
*Morenike:

Oops too bad too late
No shit! You're just too annoying, sorry I went off you jare grin
Oh oka, im just going to be the bigger person, and accept your apology.
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by chamotex(m): 10:17pm On Sep 12, 2008
As long as she's got a nice round, juicy onion booty . . . . i will overlook the other criteria and do justice to the thingy
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by bigboyslim(m): 10:17pm On Sep 12, 2008
Onyinye, its friday, i aint got nothing to do. What do you say you and me get together this weekend so I can really measure your size. You can't just claim to be a certain size. we need proof. I'm free, i can stop by and give a professional evalutaion?
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 12, 2008
onyinye2:

Keep dreaming, hope you don't meet the eye of the storm.

A whole chairman like me? Haba . . . it is well . . . now where is stillwater to calm my frayed nerves?  lipsrsealed
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by tope2000(f): 10:18pm On Sep 12, 2008
Pataki:

@ Topic,

Moderation is all that matters to me. Too much of bakassi is hazardous to my health. Too much of attack causes confusion. From history, heavily loaded women, are more inclined to an easy sexual satisfaction within seconds. embarassed

see pataki defending his honour grin grin grin grin
Hannibal what have got to say about this?? grin

chamotex:

As long as she's got a nice round, juicy onion booty . . . . i will overlook the other criteria and do justice to the thingy

I can see you are not choosy, good 4 u grin
but what is the point of nice round, juicy onion booty and shapeless body n mess up face??
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Hannibal: 10:19pm On Sep 12, 2008
Pataki:

Hmmmmm. . . . . . .
Player Pataki strolls into the thread after mauling 5 babes this evening.

Touche. . . . .

tope2000:

for the poll, it isnt fake ooo cheesy
Nairaland has already certified you guys as playa oo tongue
una go even receive your certificate very soon via post grin cheesy

The poll is fake. . . . . . .
These peops are just out to assassinate me character.
FYI, i am a certified virgin. grin cheesy

tope2000:

Pataki is obviously lying to us.
I mean. . . . . He stays in Amsterdam.
There's no day Pataki does not see dental-floss thongs and boobies(even when going to Church on sundays). grin grin grin
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Morenike3(f): 10:19pm On Sep 12, 2008
@oyinye
you do that. As long as you don't start anything wink
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by agaba123(m): 10:19pm On Sep 12, 2008
Kedu ife na-ese okwu ebe a?

Ndi ndi dika tope di m mma.
Ukwu rue ala.
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 12, 2008
tope2000:

and i am a SHE angry grin

anyone who looks at your chest and still thinks you are a he needs Sarah Palin glasses. She can see Russia from Alaska.
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 12, 2008
warrubout size 0's? tongue
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by chamotex(m): 10:20pm On Sep 12, 2008
Give me option A to D, na NAK i go NAK all of them cheesy cheesy
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by bigboyslim(m): 10:21pm On Sep 12, 2008
chamotex:

Give me option A to D, na NAK i go NAK all of them cheesy cheesy

OLE

ibkaye:

dats a No No
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by onyinye2(f): 10:21pm On Sep 12, 2008
bigboyslim:

Onyinye, its friday, i aint got nothing to do. What do you say you and me get together this weekend so I can really measure your size. You can't just claim to be a certain size. we need proof. I'm free, i can stop by and give a professional evalutaion?
You must have one nerve. But i must commend you on your boldness.

davidylan:

A whole chairman like me? Haba . . . it is well . . . now where is stillwater to calm my frayed nerves?  lipsrsealed
Awww. . . . it is oka cutty buddy.
agaba123:

Kedu ife na-ese okwu ebe a?

Ndi ndi dika tope di m mma.
Ukwu rue ala.
Yey!!! I understood that! grin grin grin
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by onyinye2(f): 10:22pm On Sep 12, 2008
ibkaye:

Mayne even i have to say that is a No No. Size 3 and 4 is oka.
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Pataki: 10:23pm On Sep 12, 2008
tope2000:

My honour lies with you always. tongue No one else makes me post on nairaland except you. cheesy

Where have you been all the while? And your shape is just perfect. You are an embodiment of perfection. kiss

Hannibal:

Hmmmmm. . . . . . .
Strolling out soon though. Today is Friday night. Lets make the best of the weekend. cheesy

Want some? wink
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by bigboyslim(m): 10:23pm On Sep 12, 2008
onyinye2:

You must have one nerve. But i must commend you on your boldness.

I usually appreciate straightforward answers. Is that a yes? and really you should be flattered you were chosen among all the sumptuous bootylicious ladies on nland
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by agaba123(m): 10:23pm On Sep 12, 2008
anything less than size 8 is bony for me.
I need some flesh to hold on to

Haba which one be size 0?
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by tope2000(f): 10:23pm On Sep 12, 2008
davidylan:

anyone who looks at your chest and still thinks you are a he needs Sarah Palin glasses. She can see Russia from Alaska.

grin grin grin grin grin
u are not serious

Hannibal:

Hmmmmm. . . . . . .

Touche. . . . .

The poll is fake. . . . . . .
These peops are just out to assassinate me character.
FYI, i am a certified virgin
. grin cheesy

hehehehe
since when??
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 12, 2008
bigboyslim:

that is a No No
ho ho ho grin

onyinye2:

Mayne even i have to say that is a No No. Size 3 and 4 is oka.
ho ho ho grin
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 12, 2008
agaba123:

you are the son of your father not your landlord!  grin
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by onyinye2(f): 10:25pm On Sep 12, 2008
bigboyslim:

I usually appreciate straightforward answers. Is that a yes? and really you should be flattered you were chosen among all the sumptuous bootylicious ladies on nland
Flattered? You act like you doing me a favor. Boy puhleeze.

agaba123:

Oh well
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 12, 2008
According to the Nairaland poll, skinny women are pulling a meagre 15% of votes . . . Tope2000-type women rule!
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by agaba123(m): 10:26pm On Sep 12, 2008
davidylan:

you are the son of your father not your landlord!  grin
hi5 my brother
You sucked the left breast of your mama wellu wellu
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Pataki: 10:26pm On Sep 12, 2008
Hannibal:

Pataki is obviously lying to us.
I mean. . . . . He stays in Amsterdam.
There's no day Pataki does not see dental-floss thongs and boobies(even when going to Church on sundays). grin grin grin
Good girls go to heaven. . . . . Bad girls go to Amsterdam! cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by Hannibal: 10:26pm On Sep 12, 2008
tope2000:

hehehehe
since when??

Ask ELDEE!!!!

ibkaye:

Size 0s qualify but with well shaped boobs and incredible balance. grin

Pataki:

Strolling out soon though. Today is Friday night. Lets make the best of the weekend. cheesy
Want some? wink

Want some??
Nah. . . . . .Me madam is watching me ass with her eagle eyes.
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by bigboyslim(m): 10:27pm On Sep 12, 2008
onyinye2:

Flattered? You act like you doing me a favor. Boy puhleeze.

I won't exactly put it that way but i'm glad the overall idea is not too far fetched.
Re: Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) by chamotex(m): 10:28pm On Sep 12, 2008
Due to my aggressive nature, if I handle a size 0, she could end up at the Intensive Care Unit. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27)

Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World / Could This Be The Reason Why Men Cheat? / Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.