Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Can A Man Love A Woman And Still Cheat On Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Man Love A Woman And Still Cheat On Her? (34001 Views)

Is It Possible To Be In Love And Still Cheat On Your Spouse? / Null / How 2 Make A Man Love You More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Man Love A Woman And Still Cheat On Her? by CalabarMan(m): 7:56am On Jul 17, 2006
Seun writes: CalabarMan and others, would you accept it if a woman says she slept with a man but she really loves you?

My broda no big deal, I actually dated a babe years ago who was also cutting shows on the side. I didn't suspect anything initially as she was a student then until she gave me something (no ask me what o!). Years later after we had drifted apart she confessed to me that she had a campus bobo she was using to hold body and that the bobo knew about me and kept telling her to dish me but she refused claiming she was in love with me. She told me that she was badly in love with me back then, but the campus bobo was providing an important service. You may not believe it but I was amused and not upset, I laughed over it and before the end of that evening we had invoked okafor's law. At this time she was already into another serious relationship. Babes eh, na whao for them o!. My advice to guys is not to kill yourself over any babe just accept them the way they are and make the best of the moment. when time reach you move on until you find your final resting place.
Re: Can A Man Love A Woman And Still Cheat On Her? by nkemkelly(m): 9:31am On Jul 17, 2006
love is something you share with someone special and once it's there you've got to make it last.And you should know that cheating is a sign that you are not ready for commitment.if you really love your friend and you don't want to cheat on him or her just ake responsibily for your life and stop making excuses.
Re: Can A Man Love A Woman And Still Cheat On Her? by nosakhare(m): 9:39am On Jul 17, 2006
It is possible; very then, sex has nothing to do with love. A man can forget about it the moment its over. But the woman he loves is always on his mind

My people SEX and LOVE are two different things for men. We can sleep with someone we don't love and love someone without sleeping with them

Guys i think this answers the question well enough, its very possible, sad
Re: Can A Man Love A Woman And Still Cheat On Her? by nuellabond(f): 2:02pm On Jul 17, 2006
Yap my dear Hibans, i've bin in dat situation 4 a while but not anymore
Re: Can A Man Love A Woman And Still Cheat On Her? by Mystique(f): 2:41pm On Jul 17, 2006
Men will always cheat, Its in their genes sad sad

***love has nothin to do wit it***
Re: Can A Man Love A Woman And Still Cheat On Her? by Hugoboi(m): 2:44pm On Jul 17, 2006
Mystique:

I agree one hundre percent wit u and dtas why a man is always the boss and not the woman.Get it!!!
Re: Can A Man Love A Woman And Still Cheat On Her? by Mystique(f): 2:54pm On Jul 17, 2006
@ Hugoboi:

Wetin I do you na? undecided
Re: Can A Man Love A Woman And Still Cheat On Her? by bigazu(m): 3:11pm On Jul 17, 2006
Its is not possible, u cant love someone and cheat on them at the same time. True love is a choice we make, so no matter how attracted or tempted a man is to another lady, if he loves her sincerely, he would keep his thin btw his legs for her sake.
Re: Can A Man Love A Woman And Still Cheat On Her? by ToyM28(f): 3:15pm On Jul 17, 2006
@ Topic.

Its impossible. If u love someone, u wldnt imagine yourself with someone else xcept that person. And if you do, then the love u have for your gal shld stop u from cheating. If thats no possible, then m sorry 2 say that d guy doesnt love his chick!!
Re: Can A Man Love A Woman And Still Cheat On Her? by Busta(f): 3:28pm On Jul 17, 2006
Mystique:

***love has nothin to do wit it***

couldn't have agreed more with u

[quote author=Hugoboi link=topic=17574.msg495087#msg495087 date=1153143897][/quote]
Keep deceiving ursef
Re: Can A Man Love A Woman And Still Cheat On Her? by vsylva(m): 3:36pm On Jul 17, 2006
ok guys comon wink, what kind of question sis this, you cant claim to "LOVE" somone and then cheat on her, i guess the real questions is are guys who claim to be in love, truely in love?, cos really when you truely love someone your heart, mind and soul, everything is focused on that person, you become blind to every other thing, and all that, really i cant say much about this love thingy cos i would just go on and on and on,

alot of people havent really found love, alot of people create love,
its out there , its real, cool

so, NO a man cant love a woman and still cheat on her.smiley
Re: Can A Man Love A Woman And Still Cheat On Her? by Busta(f): 3:43pm On Jul 17, 2006
Really, it beats me. " how can u claim u love a woman yet u feel very comfortable cheating on her"??
Re: Can A Man Love A Woman And Still Cheat On Her? by hotangel2(f): 3:52pm On Jul 17, 2006
All of you are yarning STORY!

A man can NOT LOVE a woman and still CHEAT ON HER. We r not talking about really like, or adore, or cherish. IM TALKING ABT LOVE.

U don't love someone and cheat on them Intentionally. If u do it because you're drunk, i understand. BUt cheating Intentionally on someone  u claim to "love" is impossible upon impossicant.

When u LOVE someone. U'll scratch out others that are out there. U can admire others, but you still love the one you love. If u go further from admiring other girls, to go on n sleep with them. STOP LYING TO URSELF. U don't LOve that person u claim to love.

U are just selfish. U want to eat ur cake and have it.

It's just like a man beating his wife and saying he beats her becos he loves her. Does that make any sense? You beat me and after beating me for no REASOn whatsoever. U tell me U love me. What verson is ur dictionary? Cos my own dictionary doesn't tell me cheating on me or beating me is a way of showing me you love me.
Re: Can A Man Love A Woman And Still Cheat On Her? by MerC2(f): 7:12pm On Jul 17, 2006
Shit happens! undecided
Re: Can A Man Love A Woman And Still Cheat On Her? by sirmusty(m): 7:18pm On Jul 17, 2006
Shit Happens
Re: Can A Man Love A Woman And Still Cheat On Her? by MerC2(f): 7:19pm On Jul 17, 2006
shocked shocked shocked Sirmusty

LOL! one indeed! *nods*
Re: Can A Man Love A Woman And Still Cheat On Her? by adconline(m): 5:48am On Jul 18, 2006
Big Gboozzaaah for Busta.
I will feel better if love is defined in this context. If not, I'm still alien to this type of love.  I always see this type of love on Maury Show period. Let's put everything in context. Either of the party did not know of the flirtation  or was  being untruthful to their -fatina- ma bad patner
Re: Can A Man Love A Woman And Still Cheat On Her? by ledi(f): 10:28am On Jul 18, 2006
listen, shocked, angry angry, any person dat agrees to the fact dat a man can cheat and still be in luv shld and can not get angry if his wife or babe sleeps wit his close friend,brother,or neighbour yet she still luv him(guy,boyfriend/husband)
Re: Can A Man Love A Woman And Still Cheat On Her? by Rhodalyn(f): 10:30am On Jul 18, 2006
YeS!! a man Can Love a woman and Still Cheat On her.
Re: Can A Man Love A Woman And Still Cheat On Her? by kajad(m): 10:32am On Jul 18, 2006
Word!!! grin
Re: Can A Man Love A Woman And Still Cheat On Her? by Rhodalyn(f): 10:37am On Jul 18, 2006
Of Course thats the word cheesy tongue even playaz alwayz have the ''One'' girl they really love
Re: Can A Man Love A Woman And Still Cheat On Her? by kajad(m): 11:08am On Jul 18, 2006
Hey! How come you know so much about this?
Re: Can A Man Love A Woman And Still Cheat On Her? by Rhodalyn(f): 11:10am On Jul 18, 2006
kajad:

Hey! How come you know so much about this?
me?? cheesy i know Soo much bout love Lol!!!
when a guy IS in Love
when he no longer wants U blah blah blah cheesy cheesy
Re: Can A Man Love A Woman And Still Cheat On Her? by comely(f): 1:36pm On Jul 18, 2006
To me,when a guy love a lady ,i mean true love ,i think he won't like hurt his feeling,so he won't think of cheating on her belove and it apply to ladies as well.
Re: Can A Man Love A Woman And Still Cheat On Her? by Rhodalyn(f): 1:47pm On Jul 18, 2006
guys, like all Other humans have feelings and act to it, it aint a matter Of true love, it's a natural thing
Re: Can A Man Love A Woman And Still Cheat On Her? by Busta(f): 2:03pm On Jul 18, 2006
Natural thing to cheat??
Re: Can A Man Love A Woman And Still Cheat On Her? by Rhodalyn(f): 2:04pm On Jul 18, 2006
YeS!!! natural thing to Cheat and natural thing to fantasize bout another woman while U're already Seeing another.
Re: Can A Man Love A Woman And Still Cheat On Her? by Busta(f): 2:09pm On Jul 18, 2006
Go Rhoda grin

I am 100% with u on that notion angry
Re: Can A Man Love A Woman And Still Cheat On Her? by Rhodalyn(f): 2:11pm On Jul 18, 2006
cheesy cheesy Seems like U've falling Victim to tha babes wink cheesy with that angry Smiley, i Suspect Sumtin cheesy
Re: Can A Man Love A Woman And Still Cheat On Her? by Busta(f): 2:19pm On Jul 18, 2006
trust me Rhoda, dunno if there's any good guy out there but One thing i know for sure if that "no guy is worth the stress" angry
Re: Can A Man Love A Woman And Still Cheat On Her? by Rhodalyn(f): 2:26pm On Jul 18, 2006
Aww babes, he must have Really hurt ya sad, dont match that to every Other guyz babes, Some are worth it kiss and So are U kiss
Re: Can A Man Love A Woman And Still Cheat On Her? by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:44pm On Jul 18, 2006
yes cause its their nature to cheat angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Of One Legged Man And His Bride / Stay Away From My Wife-husband Calls Out Man Toasting His Wife On Facebook / Weird Things Men Love In Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.