Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,097 members, 7,814,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders (48700 Views)

Buhari Speaks To ARISE TV On New Cabinet, Saraki, Others / Gbajabiamila Accepts Defeat, Pledges Loyalty To Speaker Dogara / Kate Henshaw Loses PDP Primaries, Accepts Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by Kobojunkie: 8:53pm On Dec 04, 2008
dapolam:

Kobojunkie, it is a private arrangement with other well meaning friends.I have said it before that i am not a noise maker.Charity is compulsory and not a favour you do to people that is d way i see it.So we don't even intend making it a political jamboree like others,no noise.We d just let the beneficiary savour the benefits of it.I have never made any noise about what i do before but always wait for people to point out what i havent done.Be convinced,it is 4 real and we d convince you by the 19th of December by the special grace of God.

My mama tell me say “ just because agbero talk am, no be say na true”. Sure you say you are not a noise maker, and that is good and all but I prefer you prove it rather than tell me of it.

Why don’t you convince me by giving me access to information on this group you have with your friends and let me judge that way. If you really believe in Freedom of Information, then I say you start here. I would like to see the organizations papers and information. As well as source of financing and what nots. Please ensure to provide name of contributors.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by dapolam: 8:53pm On Dec 04, 2008
Some unidentified gunmen suspected to be militants on Thursday raped 28 female youth corps members in Abonnema, a town in Akuku Toru Local Government Area of Rivers State.

A source said the militants invaded the residence of the corps members, who were posted to the town on primary assignment, and rounded up the ladies. He said the suspected militants went into every flat, raping the women at gunpoint after which they fled through the waterfront. He noted that Abonnema residents had been constantly terrorised by gangsters who relocated to the area after they were sacked from some of their locations in the creeks.

He said, “These boys are not fighting the Niger Delta cause. How can they fight the Niger Delta cause, when they continue to terrorise the people they are supposed to fight for? Abonnema has become a war front and people are fleeing their homes. Now, they rape women and threaten elders. They invaded homes of some female corps members and raped them at gunpoint.”

A security source told our correspondent that the Joint Task Force had deployed troops in the area to forestall the breakdown of law and order. He admitted that gunmen invaded the community and attacked defenceless persons, noting that the people had cried out to the authorities to intervene in the matter.

Our correspondent, who visited the Rivers State Secretariat of the National Youth Service Corps in Port Harcourt, was told that the state coordinator was not on seat.

However, a senior official of the organisation, who would not want to be named, said the NYSC was yet to receive a report on the incident from its field staff in Abonnema.

He said, “We have not heard anything like that. But we hope that if it happened, our staff in Abonnema will brief us before the end of the day.

“I will make contacts with them to know what transpired because we would have expected the affected corpse members to call us and report such incident. We gave them our telephone numbers before they left the camp.”

When contacted, the spokesman of the JTF, Lt. Col. Sagir Musa, said troops had been deployed to Abonnema and Degema in Asari Toru Local Government Area of the state. He noted that the JTF Commander, Brig. Gen. Sarkin Yaki-Bello, ordered troops to move into the two towns as result of the increasing activities of militants, which tended to threatened peace and security.

Musa also noted that the naval component of the task force on Thursday had an encounter with militants along the Cawthorne Channel, which resulted in the killing of five gunmen. According to him, two AK 47 rifles and one speedboat were seized from them, adding that none of the soldiers sustain injury in the attack.

He said, “The Commander of JTF, Gen. Sarkin Yarki-Bello has decided to deploy troops in Abonnema and Degema areas of Rivers State. The decision to deploy troops in the above mentioned areas is based on undeniable report that these communities have high concentration of militants and related criminal acts.

“Above all, some militants’ camps are located in the general area. Community people were killed terrorised, maimed and in some cases, women were raped by the militants. Practically, people are begging for JTF’s intervention, hence the decision to deploy troops to the affected areas.”
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by dapolam: 8:54pm On Dec 04, 2008
This is part of the risk i raised about NYSC.I hope we all heard bout the one recently in jos too where about 4 corpers were killed?God save our nation
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by dapolam: 8:58pm On Dec 04, 2008
You can reach me on dapolam@yahoo.com,i d give all details.And you can go do your research and feed all nairalanders back, thanks
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by dapolam: 9:04pm On Dec 04, 2008
I need to be sure i am dealing with a sincere person and not an invincible person.I d not give all that out here but wld wait for you to contact me and we can move from there.You and other nairalanders can now be the judge.You know there are so many people out there waiting to sabotage ones effort,so we d play safe.I am deeply soory i need to cut this conversation now as i am very tired and need a deep rest cos i have gt a long day tomorrow.It is not an act of disrespect.Thanks for the drilling.God bless and we d do urs too soon, lol, cheers
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by Kobojunkie: 9:06pm On Dec 04, 2008
dapolam:

I need to be sure i am dealing with a sincere person and not an invincible person.I d not give all that out here but would wait for you to contact me and we can move from there.You and other nairalanders can now be the judge.You know there are so many people out there waiting to sabotage ones effort,so we d play safe.I am deeply soory i need to cut this conversation now as i am very tired and need a deep rest because i have gt a long day tomorrow.It is not an act of disrespect.Thanks for the drilling.God bless and we d do urs too soon, lol, cheers

Actually, if your group is a legal organization, you would need to reveal all that information, especially if it is a non-profit.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by lewa(m): 12:39am On Dec 05, 2008
Lewa,that was a good post u gt der,but we all need to stop acting on hear says.It is eating deep into the future of our nation and most importantly we youths.i would have loved you to confirm your gist before placing them online.Its not too good as you might be at the receiving end some day 2.
Sir, i find that laughable, are you denying the fact that your pops is a pensioner? Or that he refused to pay them their due even after sufering as one of them?Or that it was not Bola Ige that made sure your dad and Wura's dad(Bisi Akande) got the part's nomination as AD flagbearers in 1999?Your pops contested in the primaries during the time of Kolapo Ishola and how come he didnt win but got an absymal postion?
As a matter of fact because of the political naiviety of pops he told the people of the State that he did not need Ibadan to win,since Ibadan had only 11 of 33 local Governments.This he said when the Labor Unions told him they would show him at the polls and he countered by saying that and also that the members of labor were not enought to deliver to anyone, He was depending on Chief Koleosho,the then SSG and former AD State Chairmn to deliver Oke- ogun and othr LGs for him, If he had taken care of labor,he would not have said all these,but that was his character
Oyo State has gt 33 local government and you only have access to 5 which are the ones in Ibadan.It is only people that knows Oyo State well that can know how underdeveloped it was at a time before the man came to power.and his agenda was developing the rural areas which will reduce influx from rural to urban areas
Dapo,my antecedents can be traced to Ibadan,my grandfather and his siblings,though not from Ibadan,worked in UI.I went to school in Ibadan,my close pals are from Ibadan,i know you very well,starting from the first Honda Accord you drive,to the gentle brother-in-law you have.My cozs rolled with you, in your final year ,i was in Ibadan somewhere in Amina Way and you came around in a 406,to complain about your professors,
However,i believe that your tale is an open book, the sins of the father should and not be visited on the son,
Your dad did nothing concrete for Oyo State,apart from repainting the Verterinary Clinic for OBJ to commission on his Official Visit to Oyo State.
You dont need spin on the internet,if he did someone would have said so.
Go to the oke oguns,oyo,ibarapa and less city Ibadan and see what the man had done there.Good road network,Rural electrification,water,hospitals.education
This i have addressed.My friends worked with Dr Awojobi in Eruwa and with another Dr whose name i cannot recollect now in Igbo-Ora.I visited Ibarapa region myself.Theres nothing on ground to substantiate what you said,unless pops went this morning to execute those programs.AD was a monumental failure in the S/W.we all know this,
Also you cannot compare Oyo And lagos in terms of development and revenue as lagos was once the federal capital and you know what that means.

I have never done or posted so.You are definately not on point here. BAT utilized his resources well.He respected the populace and was not condescending towards them.He recognised the fact that the masses were indeed his last bastion against the PDP tsunami.Mind you OBJ gave him not a dime in 8 years for his LGs and still he performed.Mine is for you to borrow a leaf from him,that service to the people would justify your political longevity and not hand-outs to the people.
Dapo,i have nothing but the highest regards for you.I wish you the best as you aspire for greatness,but let service,integrity,industry be your companions on your journey.
Best Regards,
Lewa
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by dapolam: 10:02am On Dec 05, 2008
Kobojunkie,i have never rejected nor said i d not give all the details but you need to be fair here and respect my opinion too.I have my reasons for not wanting to give out details here.I said kindly get n touch either by mail or by phone and i d give all the details required.I know what our politicians can be up 2.I know what i have faced since i gave my number and email out online here.Pls kindly accept my opinion here too.I am more than ready for any scrutiny on that,i d give all details required, Thanks and God bless.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by dapolam: 10:12am On Dec 05, 2008
LEWA,thanks so much for all the words of encouragement and the wisdom.Obviously you know me and know me well.this is what i was saying,let us be sure of what we d say.Lewa knows me but he/she must have heard some hearsays too.Pls stick to what you know and have confirmed,It is well with our nation.i never denied my pop bn a pensioner.Pls where in my post did i claim that?We all know what happened during the primaries that brought Kolapo Ishola as candidate,it was still the same Late Adedibu's manouveuring.Let me ask you one question but with full respect sir,Did The governments after him take care of the workers than he did?Didnt we all hear the gist of how Sen Ladoja and Late Adedibu bought over the labour in Oyo at that time so that they can cause confusion all the time to discredit the government of Lam adesina?I know for sure that Sen Ladoja reaped what he sowed.Also if the man had saaid that about Ibadan<how come he still won about 75 percent of the votes in Ibadan and 80 percent in oke ogun,&0 percent in Ibarapa but u know what happened the same trick that gave Akala governor today,Ogbomosho rigging that they used at that time.They brought heavy votes from Ogbomosho.At least Guv Akala confirmed recently when he said that Sen ladoja does not have any reason to fight him because it was Him(Akala) who made him governor after rigging for him in Ogbomosho and if he can do that for Ladoja why wont he do better for himself.Also that ten ladoja's wont have defeated Lam Adesina.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by dapolam: 10:17am On Dec 05, 2008
If u say AD was a monumental failure in the S/W,have you taken time to compare their performance with that of the PDP since they took over?And also have you compared the federal allocation?I believe they tried their best mayb e it wasnt good enough.But the fact remains they are still the better than others.They have done their part and as i do say,judgement of the people must come on them all soon.Lets free their gist and face our future and ourselves.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by dapolam: 10:20am On Dec 05, 2008
LEWA,thanks again for the regards and the encouragement.I wish you also the best in life and together we shall all save our land, Accept my kindest regards of the highest order.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by toba1909(m): 2:40pm On Dec 05, 2008
It took me time to go through all the comments.
At least i grabbed some vital points to embark ma comment on.

Persecuting a young man, because of hear says ain't too good.
Moreover, if Dapo Lam has done all these things that have he's tagged,
are there not Presidents, Ministers, Governors and other public office holders children that has done more than this.
I think he's on is own, while Lam Adeshina is another species.

If the people of his constituency decided to give their votes to him,
they knows best and better than we do.
What the children of some state governors are doing are worst than what Dapo have being tagged of.
With comments from him, i perceive him to be an intelligent and industrious young man.
But, politics shouldn't be the next step he should step in.

My 2kobo.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by tobiecxs(m): 3:00pm On Dec 05, 2008
I don't think dapolam is all that bad, except if he turns bad with time sha. I was in the same school with his younger brother 'TunjiLam' Tunji is actually very humble (using ordinary baby benz), prudent and doesnt do rich class things, I noticed most of his friends were middle class. But where my doubts come from is that, I heard DapoLam owned a Lincoln Navigator at one time, is it true? Even if their dad siphoned some of our money, lets be hopeful is son has a different blood.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by RibaduFan(m): 3:30pm On Dec 05, 2008
Hi Dapo

I like the way u re reaching out to young Nigerians via the internet. It shows how open u re and also shows that unlike most of our past leaders, u probably believe in dialogue.

I ve actually been trying to convince some of my friends about ur candiancy, but they ve very adamant, claiming ur were wasteful and prodigious during ur father's tenor. Dapo would appreciate it if u could, thru this forum, highlight some of those things (positive, life touching) u did during ur dad's regime.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by dapolam: 3:53pm On Dec 05, 2008
TOBA1909,Thanks for the encouragement,God bless.If we all run from politics then we give space,chance and opportunity to all those scavengers to cntinue messing up the future of this nation aand most importantly the future of we coming generation.You might be right afterall.But lets just try our best,sure we d save tis country from collapsing, Cheers
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by dapolam: 3:54pm On Dec 05, 2008
TOBA1909,Thanks for the encouragement,God bless.If we all run from politics then we give space,chance and opportunity to all those scavengers to continue messing up the future of this nation aand most importantly the future of we coming generation.You might be right afterall.But lets just try our best,sure we d save tis country from collapsing, Cheers
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by dapolam: 4:03pm On Dec 05, 2008
TOBIECXS,Thanks for the kind words.I dont know how else on earth to prove points to people but i d just say it and leave God to judge.I have spoken about this Lincoln Navigator issue before but for the benefit of those that just joined,i d say it again.It was d making of the man that was contesting against my father to have started the propaganda and the car in question was at sabo to be sold by one Danladi,u can always walk up to him to confirm,he is still at sabo and very famous.I have never in my life bought,sold nor even entered a Lincoln Navigator before not to even say own.And i can swear with all i have got in life.Also you see i said in one of my post that there is a difference between Dapo And Tunji.We should always clarify that.What ever Dapo has done must not be placed at Tunji's doorstep so also the other way round.I am just the famous lad maybe that is y.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by dapolam: 4:17pm On Dec 05, 2008
YEMMYSE,i am sorry to say this and it s not like i am turning your question down.I would not want to come on Nairaland to start making noise about what i have done,i have only come here to clear issues,learn,get wisdom and make friends with the brilliant people here,also win the support of Nairalanders.I believe charity is a must for any human being that God has blessed and not a favour to the people you are doing or have done it for.So i wnt follow the norms of politicians making noise about whatever they have done.But for secret investigation sake,Kindly contact,the motherless babies home in ibadan,Felele area where i stay,Agricultural engineering dept University of Ibadan,and maybe contact me to give details of some kids that God helps to get education through us.Also University of Ibadan as a whole( you can check uiadvancement.org/list_benefactions.pdf and see my name as number 40).I always have proof and witnesses for whatever i say or do, Thanks
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by lewa(m): 4:28pm On Dec 05, 2008
Dapo,
You have spoken well, you made your point(s), Its sad that the state of Labor has not much improved and that the collective lot of our people has not much improved over the past 9 years since the beginning of this Republic.
Politics stinks-If AD had performed the would not have been kicked out and also would not have entered the Satanic arrangement with OBJ to support him at the federal level whilst saying PDP should not field Gubernatorial candidates at the State level, naivety i say again.
AD's claim to be AWO's disciples leaves much to be desired,they were not in any way near the records Papa created.Those of us that our progenitors were of Egbe Omo Oduduwa/AG/UPN Caucus know this.
Dapo,if you read well into my posts,you should know that i am well informed.Theres no hearsay here.Pops lost out to Kolapo fair and square,lets let Adedibus soul alone.He was not the prefered candidate of SPD.Dejo Raimi and the party leaders did not support him.So how could he have won?
As per your argument that Labor was infiltrated to cause chaos,that is just incredulous.Pops treated them with disdain,never paid them on time and of course,if that was the case,how could he be supported by labor?
If you could back up the stats you quoted about Pops electoral figures,i would appreciate it.Pops was roundly defeated by Ladoja.Even if they rigged,the patronizing tone and utter rudeness and lack of courtesy he demonstrated during their televised debate was enough to turn the tides against him.
If Ibadan people get disenfranchised,1000 Adedibus cannot hold them.Pops did not perform and the populace was glad to be rid of their modern age Awoism.
Performance has nothing to do with reduced allocation.See BAT.Potable water, roads,good schools and what were not achieved.There was no judicious utilization of resources.period.So the argument tht their allocation was less than what applies today would not fly.
Dapo,
The future is bright,the skies clear,the birds chirping,history beckons,we as the younger generation must be aware of history,no matter if it stinks or is too bitter to swallow.
Go and achieve your destiny,but remember -politics is all about of service,service and service.People are getting to know this and the seismic shift from hand outs and gross incompetence is being eroded, Remember this as you go chase your dreams,
Salaam
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by toba1909(m): 4:50pm On Dec 05, 2008
I think we should commend Dapo Lam for being able to stand all these bashes,
rather than being annoyed with readers comment.
I believe we might all have different kinda pasts,
be it positive or negative.
So we should all know the kinda comment we are making,
cos we might find ourselves in his shoe also.

Moreover, we as youths should give kudos to him,
for organizing such a group to cater for the less privilege.
At least we have a lot of youth out there that doesn't care about others,
but here is someone we all need to rally round to achieve is aim.

My 2kobo
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by Frizy(m): 6:19pm On Dec 05, 2008
I just came about this forum through a well wisher,never knew it existed.The main objective of this whole development is to make educated and most importantly youths come into politics because the present crop of leaders have failed the country and before it gets too late we all need to rise up and save our dear land.It isnt a do or die affair but it is just a sensitization thing so that we can get the change we require in our dear land most importantly Oyo State.Also i am a man of my own never hid under any father and would never do as some people have started to term it nepotism.I am into politics because i want a change and most importantly a better Nigeria.We need to all come together and stop the phobia we have for politics in Nigeria,or else scavengers would always take advantage to continue to keep themselves in power.We can only try our best but i believe in togetherness.Our dear nation needs us all now.God bless us all.

With all due respect Mr.Dapo, I don't want to have a biased mind but many Nigerian politicians only promise to make a change and later join the crew of the corrupt. That really destroys the essence of any political agenda. Standing out as one who wont do this usually connotes to having enemies from all sides and angles.
The most important thing you should look into if you're honest is:

1. Ensuring that the state looks closely into the budget and exercise disciplinary actions against those like the then(2011) governor who may misappropriate public state funds.

2. The local government chairmen and counsellors must not be given monthly wages beyond N50,000(as I think now N150,000) when there a number of uneducated and poor people who donot have the benefit of the government appointed houses and vehicles these have.

3. Effect a change cautioning environmental pollution and inapproriate disposal of waste by local industries.

4. Enforce a law that prevents the privatization of State related industry to corporations or multinationals

5. Encourage technological transfer programs within the state by sending well meaning Oyo State idealist to foreign countries to gain from their knowledge of science to develop the State.

6. Disregard any legislative bill that defies Allah's law. e.g. homosexuality in Nigeria, night clubs and casinos.

7. Reprobate private or state owned banks that generates money through interest, that's the major cause of why economies in many parts of the world would fail.

8. Enforce into law that poor and helpless men/women within the province should be given a monthly fee of N1000 from the state treasury.

You're aspiring to become a member of the house of rep, this are the things you should take a proirity if you ever get there. That would change the impression many have about you and your reported life at U.I and would create a better Oyo State
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by Frizy(m): 6:26pm On Dec 05, 2008
Oh my God! I thought it was Oyo State house of assembly, house of rep?Dapo, I must say you need a geometric promotion to do this.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by dapolam: 7:18pm On Dec 05, 2008
LEWA as much as i have much details to back up my argument,i d rather just let go at this point cos i wont want us to get distracted and make some people see us as unserious elements who just continue to dig into the past and wont discuss or deliberate on issues that has to do with the betterment of our people.At this juncture i beg to move ahead of all these issues of the past which seems not to take us anywhere positive.I respect your brain and knowledge and i have sincerely tapped from you fountain of wisdom.No amount can be enough to pay for what i have gained.Thanks once again.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by dapolam: 7:18pm On Dec 05, 2008
TOBA 1909,Thanks once again,God bless.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by dapolam: 7:26pm On Dec 05, 2008
Frizzy,good post you got there.I have printed that out and would study it in details overnight.Wld make my comments after i must have perused and done an intoto on it.But about the geometric promotion i do not concur as lately even after i had done my declaration,we saw Obama winning the presidential elections in America against all odds.With God all things are possible.I have my mind made up on this and really very focused.We d rewrite history in this country and we d write our names in gold at the end of the day.I dont need any geometric promotion,i only need God and Frizzy,toba 1909,lewa,tobiecxs,yemmyse,kobomoje,alloy,seun,all nairalanders,all youths,all well meaning Nigerians and people in my constituency to achieve this feat and trust me we will by the special grace of God.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by lewa(m): 8:16pm On Dec 05, 2008
Dapo,
Best wishes wink smiley
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by dapolam: 11:58pm On Dec 05, 2008
Thanks Lewa God bless.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by Kobojunkie: 8:06am On Dec 06, 2008
@Dapo, I have to be honest with you here. There is so much that needs to be done at the state level that I see no reason why you would want to aim for National rep FIRST instead of starting off at the state level. I am sorry but unless you are able to prove yourself at the state level, I can not promise you my vote or that of my friends. I believe action speaks louder than words and as a Nigerian I have learnt over and over that people are willing to say, do anything to get where they want to be, but not many are willing to act on those words. I believe all you plan to do at the national level, you can at least back up with some level of success at the state or local level to prove to the people that you are the man for the job.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by dapolam: 10:22am On Dec 06, 2008
Thanks Kobojunkie,all taken note of and lets wait on God as man proposes while God disposes, thanks once again
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by Kobojunkie: 12:02pm On Dec 06, 2008
dapolam:

Thanks Kobojunkie,all taken note of and lets wait on God as man proposes while God disposes, thanks once again

wHAT HAS God to do with this? You mean God is the one to decide if you are going to try make some chances at the local level, before you seek national office?
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by toba1909(m): 12:41pm On Dec 06, 2008
Kobojunkie:

wHAT HAS God to do with this? You mean God is the one to decide if you are going to try make some chances at the local level, before you seek national office?

I think he has said it all.
Was David capped as a chief before he became KING.
Everything we're planning should be placed before God.

Bankole didn't start as a councillor or LG chairman before he proceed to the House,
yet he became the speaker when he's not the longest serving honourable.
Is it by his doing?
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by FADAKA: 5:26am On Dec 08, 2008
@Dapo Lam, as fellow nairalanders what can one do to help you realise this ambition of yours?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply)

Buhari Has Indirectly Made Fashola His Second In Command / Iara & Adams Oshiomhole Seen In Public For The First Time Since Hand Over. PIC / FG Shares N43bn Among 24 States: Kaduna Gets Highest, Katsina, Benue Lowest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 333
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.