Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,352 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Where Are These ATHEISTS? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Are These ATHEISTS? (9561 Views)

Atheists Make More 'spiritual', 'emotional' Irrational Decisions Than They Admit / Dawkins Tells Atheists To "Mock Religion With Contempt," And Ravi's Response / Why Even Bother With These Atheists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:12am On Jun 28, 2014
alexleo:

The usual nonsense talk from you people. It doesn't move us.

Truth sounds like nonsense to you people. Why?

1 Like

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by jayyungg(m): 10:12am On Jun 28, 2014
Judas2013:

Real for you and your family. Brainwashed fool!
Ve no time 4 miscrant like you. Hope u won't cry had I know. Fool

1 Like

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 28, 2014
lastmessenger:
Please show me a statement that i made that marked me an athiest.Abeg o Jesus christ is my Lord and savior.Op look before you leap.I am not an Athiest,i will never be an Athiest.I hate Athiesm and wish all Athiests Godspeed to return to their maker through the Lord Jesus Christ.

Hmm...I perceive you're right...maybe one of your comments on that thread that day sounds atheistic sha, but since you have said so, then it's true...your own account isn't deleted along with JERRYBERRY and APATHEIST, so it's an evidence.

How many atheists were on that thread whose accounts aren't deleted? None!!! grin
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by jayyungg(m): 10:15am On Jun 28, 2014
JerryBerry:

Your God is so joblessly useless if he hacked Nairaland because Seun disbelieves in him.
I don't wanna believe stupid people like this exist. O gush!!

1 Like

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 28, 2014
Sammy Hoe:

Hmm...I perceive you're right...maybe one of your comments on that thread that day sounds atheistic sha, but since you have said so, then it's true...your own account isn't deleted along with JERRYBERRY and APATHEIST, so it's an evidence.

How many atheists were on that thread whose accounts aren't deleted? None!!! grin

I've severally asked this guy how old he is.

Anyway, your God is still useless since i resurrected myself.

3 Likes

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by jayyungg(m): 10:19am On Jun 28, 2014
ifeness:

Isn't the defeault setting better than a fearful belief ? You are everything negative, you life doesn't suit the law of nature. You are scared of everthing beautiful like sex,curiosity,challenges which are supposed to make you better. Like a coward that you are,you would rather everyone remain in the religious shiit hole that will keep man in the Stone Age. Be brave! Say god is a fool and see how free you will become. I know you don't have the balls,that is why you are a christian.
I pity the ar*se hole u came out from.
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 28, 2014
Sammy Hoe:

Your posts were deleted.
EVERYTHING after January 10 was deleted.
person
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 28, 2014
JerryBerry:

I've severally asked this guy how old he is.

Anyway, your God is still useless since i resurrected myself.

JerryBerry grin
U wan make GOD show you strong thing again eeh cheesy
This guy sef, you too strong o...
Anyway, keep blaspheming you hear? I just hope FUBBY has reconsidered GOD sha, because that's my primary concern wink

1 Like

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 28, 2014
malvisguy212: WHAT IS SIN?
You spoke of it first.
You tell me.
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 28, 2014
Apatheist:
Your posts were deleted.
EVERYTHING after January 10 was deleted.
person

Yeah...when Achan sinned it somehow affected Joshua and all his people and they understood what God was doing... while Joshua's morale was deleted ( his posts), his antagonist's own Achan's (life) was terminated, tantamounting to your accounts which were deleted...

For others affected, na JERRYBERRY and APATHEIST cause am o.

1 Like

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 28, 2014
jayyungg: I pity the ar*se hole u came out from.

Ain't you a waste to humanity?
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 28, 2014
Sammy Hoe:

Yeah...when Achan sinned it somehow affected Joshua and all his people and they understood what God was doing... while Joshua's morale was deleted ( his posts), his antagonist's own Achan's (life) was terminated, tantamounting to your accounts which were deleted...

For others affected, na JERRYBERRY and APATHEIST cause am o.

You are such a kid!

1 Like

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Judas2013: 10:31am On Jun 28, 2014
malvisguy212: can you said it in the presence of your mum?

My mum read science at school.obviously she knows
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by alexleo(m): 10:38am On Jun 28, 2014
Judas2013:

Because you are deeply rooted in lies,fear and foolishness.

Same useless talk.

1 Like

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by malvisguy212: 10:41am On Jun 28, 2014
Apatheist:
You spoke of it first.
You tell me.
they say , whenever a friend answer a question with a question is because he was trying to avoid your question, thank you for your time.

1 Like

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by alexleo(m): 10:53am On Jun 28, 2014
jayyungg: God ve mercy on you. U disgust me!!

Just don't bother yourself about the foolishness they are displaying. The existence of God is not based on anybody's believe or disbelief.
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Judas2013: 11:40am On Jun 28, 2014
alexleo:

Just don't bother yourself about the foolishness they are displaying. The existence of God is not based on anybody's believe or disbelief.

Education is all you need
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:58am On Jun 28, 2014
Sammy Hoe:

okay ATHEIST... creator of himself...

okay CHRISTINSANE ...
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by alexleo(m): 12:19pm On Jun 28, 2014
Judas2013:

Education is all you need

Jesus is all you need.
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 28, 2014
JerryBerry:

You are such a kid!

JerryBerry, are you kidding me? undecided
Well, that's a METAPHORICAL statement anyway, you can do better cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Judas2013: 12:57pm On Jun 28, 2014
alexleo:

Jesus is all you need.

Education will increase your intelligence, jesus dulls your mindset and level of thinking. Chose wisely!

2 Likes

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by alexleo(m): 3:15pm On Jun 28, 2014
Judas2013:

Education will increase your intelligence, jesus dulls your mindset and level of thinking. Chose wisely!

Jesus liberates you from foolish mindset that lands people into everlasting doom. I have Jesus and I have education but you don't have Jesus. Too bad for you. If the silly things you post here against God is what you call education or intelligence then that's rubbbish and pathetic of you. You need Jesus and you need education.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by jayyungg(m): 5:22pm On Jun 28, 2014
ifeness:

Ain't you a waste to humanity?
Go hug a transformer. Fool!!
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by jayyungg(m): 5:24pm On Jun 28, 2014
alexleo:

1000000 Likes jare

1 Like

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by jayyungg(m): 5:29pm On Jun 28, 2014
Judas2013:

Is someone writing this from a sane mind? I doubt.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Judas2013: 6:08pm On Jun 28, 2014
alexleo:

Jesus liberates you from foolish mindset that lands people into everlasting doom. I have Jesus and I have education but you don't have Jesus. Too bad for you. If the silly things you post here against God is what you call education or intelligence then that's rubbbish and pathetic of you. You need Jesus and you need education.

How does jesus librate you from foolishness,tell me? By paying tithe ? Lol.
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by alexleo(m): 8:58pm On Jun 28, 2014
Judas2013:

How does jesus librate you from foolishness,tell me? By paying tithe ? Lol.

The greatest foolishness is believing that there is no God. If atheism gives true freedom and wisdom as you people wants us to believe why is it that atheists still come back to christianity? I have seen chirstians who went into atheism and after some years they came back to Christ and never went back. If there was such freedom why did they come back to christianity that they tasted and left? You can hardly see an atheist who received Christ in their lives and later went back to atheism. Very hard to see. Atheism is just a waste.
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Judas2013: 10:52pm On Jun 28, 2014
alexleo:

The greatest foolishness is believing that there is no God. If atheism gives true freedom and wisdom as you people wants us to believe why is it that atheists still come back to christianity? I have seen chirstians who went into atheism and after some years they came back to Christ and never went back. If there was such freedom why did they come back to christianity that they tasted and left? You can hardly see an atheist who received Christ in their lives and later went back to atheism. Very hard to see. Atheism is just a waste.

Even without evidence of ur god huh?
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 28, 2014
jayyungg: Go hug a transformer. Fool!!

unfortunately there is no visible transformer in England. I can hug your mother though cool
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by alexleo(m): 11:23pm On Jun 28, 2014
Judas2013:

Even without evidence of ur god huh?

It is you people that claim there is no evidence of God. Billions of Christians all over the world have had(and are having) series of encounter with God. Whatever makes you people want to drag everybody into your meaningless and worthless school of thought. We cant deny our God that we have a sweet communion with on daily basis just because some atheists said they have'nt encountered him. NEVER. Did i come into this world to please you? Why should i sacrifice what i have proved and believed in on the altar of your disbelieve? You are dreaming.
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by urheme: 11:34pm On Jun 28, 2014
JigsawKillah:

wetin d guy believe in?

Beyism, is a worship of one self proclaimed stupid goddess called beyonce which he refers to as "her sexiness" and all he does is dream of f....king( this is worshiping) her,
&
Flying spaggetti moster

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Judas2013: 11:40pm On Jun 28, 2014
alexleo:

It is you people that claim there is no evidence of God. Billions of Christians all over the world have had(and are having) series of encounter with God. Whatever makes you people want to drag everybody into your meaningless and worthless school of thought. We cant deny our God that we have a sweet communion with on daily basis just because some atheists said they have'nt encountered him. NEVER. Did i come into this world to please you? Why should i sacrifice what i have proved and believed in on the altar of your disbelieve? You are dreaming.

Neither did i come here to please you....so piss off!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Download Pastor Kumuyi Messages & Collated Testimonies At The 2014 Retreat / Who Has Performed The Greatest Act Of Love? Yahweh Or Allah? / Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.