Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,705 members, 7,831,211 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! - Sports (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! (156337 Views)

All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! / African Under 17 Nations Cup: Golden Eaglets trashed Gabon, qualifies. / President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by terzurum5(m): 1:35pm On Nov 01, 2015
[b][size=14pt]
Winning Golden Boot is not my priority –Osimhen
[/size]
Nigerian Striker, Victor Osimhen has taken the world by storm after netting 7 goals in four matches at the ongoing 2015 FIFA Under-17 World Cup in Chile indicating he is ready to wear the big shoes of the likes of Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo.

Victor Osimhen
Osimhen, who is the last child of a family of six said he struggled on the streets of Lagos as a child even though he had the ambition of becoming a World Champion
“I really hustled on the streets of Lagos and toyed with the idea of doing so many things initially,” Osimhen told Cafonline.com.

“I sold things like sachet water in the traffic but I knew the only thing I wanted to do was playing football though I have other talents.

“I love music; I can compose and sing very well too but playing football is all that I have wanted to do. I like rap music and one of my favourite artistes is Olamide and I like this particular track sitting on the Throne,” noted Osimhen, whose name means ‘God is good’.

To say that fate has a hand in the budding career of Osimhen is perhaps stating the obvious. He came from a humble family and had to hawk in the ever busy Lagos traffic along with his siblings in order to augment the purse of the family. However, he was determined not to let go his first love.

“Though I was born with the talent, I also learned playing football by watching my elder brother,” the forward who stands 1:85m revealed.

“He (my brother) used to play as a striker for the senior team of a neighborhood club. I joined the club later and I aspired to be better than him.

“He didn’t play football for long because he was also a newspaper vendor on the streets in Lagos. Nothing interested me than playing football and I really thank God for where I’m today.”

Since he broke into the Nigeria U-17 team, when he scored a brace in a friendly in June 2014, Osimhen has been the soul and heart of the team scoring goals with prolific efficiency.

At the last count, he has remarkably scored a total of 45 goals, in all matches for the coach Emmanuel Amuneke-tutored side.

“Victor is the kind of player any coach would be proud to have in his team because he is always ready to give his best for the common good of the team,” noted Amuneke, the 1994 CAF African Footballer of the Year.

“It is not my style to talk about a particular player in a team but Victor gets his job done for the team.”

The admiration between coach and player was there for all to see at the Estadio Nacional in Santiago on October 17 when Victor struck the second goal in the 2-0 defeat of USA, going on all four before his mentor.

“I prostrated before coach Amuneke after the goal against USA to show appreciation for all what I have learned under him,” he noted. “He has so much belief in me though he had never told me before until the game against the USA and thank God, I scored in that match.”

Apart from the strike against USA, Osimhen netted brace in the 5-1 crushing of hosts Chile, and the only goal in the 2-1 loss to Croatia. Against Australia at the Round of 16, the teenage forward roared loudest netting a hat-trick as the Golden Eaglets eased past the Aussies 6-0.

Prior to coming to Chile, he emerged amongst the top scorers at the continental championships in Niger last February, with four goals in six matches.

His biggest guide rest on the words of former England captain ‘football’s not just about scoring goals – it’s about winning’.

“Playing for the Golden Eaglets has boosted my confidence but I don’t see myself special amongst my team mates. I dreamt about playing for the national team and gradually, I have settled down into the U-17 team.

“I really thank God for helping me to be part of this team. In school, I played in some competitions but there is nothing like playing for the national team.

“Success of the team comes first and it is always my aspiration to always score goals for the team when I’m given the opportunity to play,” noted Osimhen who has a fond admiration for former African Footballer of the Year and Ivorian legend, Didier Drogba.

“Drogba has always been a source of inspiration for me because he is the type of player that doesn’t give up and I like his fighting spirit. He is very passionate; always serious on the field and whatever circumstance, he would try and score for his team.”

Osimhen too can score goals in the company of anybody; and his goals for the Golden Eaglets has come in different shades, but reckons his second goal for Nigeria in a 3-1 defeat of Zambia at the 2015 African U U-17 Cup of Nations in Niger as the pick of the pack.
[/b]

To be continued.........
www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/winning-golden-boot-is-not-my-priority-osimhen/
Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by BascoVanVeli(m): 1:35pm On Nov 01, 2015
terzurum5:
[b][size=14pt]
FIFA U-17 World Cup Chile 2015
Dedicated Nwakali eyes more family glory
[/size]

It would be stretching the truth a little to say that Nigeria playmaker and captain Kelechi Nwakali already knows what it means to win the FIFA U-17 World Cup.

“I was in the pre-World Cup training squad in 2013 but I didn’t make the squad that went on to win the trophy,” he explained in an interview with FIFA.com.“My brother Chidiebere was there, though, and of course I felt proud and happy for the other players.”

Nor did Nwakali have the opportunity to travel to United Arab Emirates to cheer on his brother, a defender who contributed two goals to the Golden Eaglets’ triumphant campaign. Explaining why, the younger of the two Nwakali boys said: “I had to train at the academy and it would have been impossible for me to go. I didn’t have any contact with him during the tournament because he had to focus on playing. Obviously, I watched all the games on TV though.”

Eighteen months younger than his sibling, Kelechi was not even at home to welcome the returning hero, with football once again the culprit: “I was away playing in a tournament and I only saw him a week later. We spoke about everything and he said that what drove him on the most was his desire to make the people of Nigeria happy.”

So what is driving the No10 on at Chile 2015? “Winning. We came here to retain the trophy. We want to win the title and we haven’t come for anything less.”

Beating Brazil
On the basis of his side’s performances at Chile 2015 so far, Nwakali seems to have every chance of achieving his goal, with Nigeria going into their quarter-final duel with Brazil as favourites, not that he is getting carried away about that: “It’s a mistake to say that simply because we beat Australia 6-0 and they beat New Zealand 1-0. It doesn’t matter how they won. They won because they were better and that’s all we should be worried about.”

The two sides faced off in a friendly in Korea Republic a few months ago, the Nigerians emerging 3-2 winners. Again, however, the Golden Eaglets’ skipper, who has two goals – both penalties – and two assists to his name so far at Chile 2015, refuses to see that meeting as a pointer: “It was just a friendly, and this game will be totally different. It doesn’t matter what others say because we’ll never underestimate anyone, least of all Brazil.”

Focusing on what the Nigerians need to do to win the game, he added: “We’re young players and the one thing we have to strive for is to get better in every game.

The only way we can win this competition is to surpass ourselves in each and every match, and we do that by listening to the coach. He’s the one who’s brought us here and he has the experience that’s needed.”

A born leader
It is no surprise that Nwakali should mention coach Emmanuel Amuneke, given the key role he plays for the Nigeria boss on the pitch: “I am sort of his right-hand man because he usually gives me instructions to pass on to the rest of my team-mates.”

Yet, as Nwakali went on to explain, as soon as the whistle sounds, Amuneke lets the players take control: “The coach always tells us that when the game starts he can’t be on top of us all the time. He encourages us to think for ourselves and to make our own decisions.”

Rare is the moment when Nwakali is not thinking about football. “It’s been that way since I was 11,” he said. “When I’m not on the pitch, I’m watching matches on TV or playing football games on my phone.”

His role model is Yaya Toure: “I love watching him play because he loves to win. That’s all he wants. You can see it in the way he plays, the way he runs and even in the way he walks on the pitch.”

Though Nwakali is still at the academy where he learned his trade, he has hopes one day of going on to bigger things: “I want to play for a side that’s going places, like Manchester City.”

Should he do so, he would be following in the footsteps of brother Chidiebere, who has signed for City and is currently on loan with Spanish side Girona.

Talking of his older brother again, did he get any advice from him before setting off for Chile? “None.

We’re close but he’s got his own career to think about. We haven’t even spoken about it and nor will we. Just as he did two years ago, I need to concentrate on what I’m experiencing here. I have to focus on improving so that we can be champions.”
[/b]

www.fifa.com/u17worldcup/news/y=2015/m=10/news=dedicated-nwakali-eyes-more-family-glory-2723600.html

A well spoken young man.

2 Likes

Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by terzurum5(m): 1:41pm On Nov 01, 2015
........Continue
[size=14pt]
Winning Golden Boot is not my priority –Osimhen
[/size]

“I think the second goal I scored against Zambia in Niger was very good because it was a good example of what coach Amuneke had been telling us in training: accuracy before power. It was great tournament for us because we achieved our objective of qualifying for the World Cup in Chile.”

Nigeria will next face old foes Brazil at the quarters on Sunday in Vina del Mar, and the forward is looking forward to star yet again, with no special focus on the Golden Boot prize for the top scorer of the tournament.
“My priority is not to be the top scorer at this FIFA U-17 World Cup.

When Nigeria won the tournament in 2013, the top scorer was not from Nigeria. Rather, it would be a thing of joy if Nigeria can retain the title,” he concluded

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/winning-golden-boot-is-not-my-priority-osimhen/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by terzurum5(m): 4:19pm On Nov 01, 2015
[b][size=14pt]
Bamigboye: Eaglets Beat Brazil In Korea, We’ll Do It Again
[/size]

By Adeboye Amosu:

Golden Eaglets forward, Funsho Bamigboye, has told Comple tesportsnigeria.com that the Nigerian lads are not afraid of coming up against Brazil in Sunday’s quarter- final clash.

The two U-17 heavyweights clash at 8pm Nigerian time Sunday, live on StarTimes cable television.

The Aspire Academy starlet believes the defending champions will book a place in the semi-final of the competition at the expense of the South Americans.
“We are not afraid of facing Brazil.

We beat them at the Suwon tournament in Korea and I believe we can do the same here in Chile,” he told Comple tesportsnigeria.com.

“We are here to win the trophy and no team will stop us from achieving our objective.”

Nigeria have won the title four times, the most in the history of the competition.

Brazil have lifted the trophy thrice in the past.
[/b]

www.completesportsnigeria.com/bamigboye-eaglets-beat-brazil-in-korea-well-do-it-again/
Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by Icon4s(m): 5:04pm On Nov 01, 2015
safarigirl:
Brazil is the weakest team in this round. Luck has been pushing them, they're relatively weak compared to past sets.

Mali and Croatia should be one to watch, toughest draw this round

I secretly hope for a Croatian win

Have u noticed that ever since d MRI was introduced at d 2009 U17 WC Brazil and Atgentina have been struggling? Even our next door neighbours, Ghana, hu are 2 time champions have failed to qualify since d introduction of d MRI. No more age cheating.

3 Likes

Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by BascoVanVeli(m): 7:04pm On Nov 01, 2015
If it were up to me all the boys that won't get contracts overseas would be sent to the U.S. so they play football while getting an education.

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by BascoVanVeli(m): 7:08pm On Nov 01, 2015
terzurum5:
[b][size=14pt]
Bamigboye: Eaglets Beat Brazil In Korea, We’ll Do It Again
[/size]

By Adeboye Amosu:

Golden Eaglets forward, Funsho Bamigboye, has told Comple tesportsnigeria.com that the Nigerian lads are not afraid of coming up against Brazil in Sunday’s quarter- final clash.

The two U-17 heavyweights clash at 8pm Nigerian time Sunday, live on StarTimes cable television.

The Aspire Academy starlet believes the defending champions will book a place in the semi-final of the competition at the expense of the South Americans.
“We are not afraid of facing Brazil.

We beat them at the Suwon tournament in Korea and I believe we can do the same here in Chile,” he told Comple tesportsnigeria.com.

“We are here to win the trophy and no team will stop us from achieving our objective.”

Nigeria have won the title four times, the most in the history of the competition.

Brazil have lifted the trophy thrice in the past.
[/b]

www.completesportsnigeria.com/bamigboye-eaglets-beat-brazil-in-korea-well-do-it-again/

Naughty boy lol gets a red card and the first thing he does is get a yellow on his return. He does need to channel his aggression because we will need it to a certain extent in our up coming games.

2 Likes

Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by BascoVanVeli(m): 9:36pm On Nov 01, 2015
3-0 naija

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by BascoVanVeli(m): 9:56pm On Nov 01, 2015
3-0, Osimhen scored again, Kingsley Michael with a great goal and Amonudu with a long range prayer. Lazarus was amazing with 2 great assist and Udoh was simply amazing. Bamgboye got another yellow for an hand ball in the box so he misses the next match.

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by Horus(m): 10:10pm On Nov 01, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pm0KlSsSA2I

[size=15pt]Brazil vs Nigeria 0-3 All Goals hightlight HD FIFA U-17 [/size]

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by tbaba1234: 10:22pm On Nov 01, 2015
This team is strange... Osimhen is an exceptional striker...

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by klarrychenko94: 11:43pm On Nov 01, 2015
Mali 1-0 Croatia......43mins
Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by klarrychenko94: 1:03am On Nov 02, 2015
Mali 1-0 Croatia.....FULLTIME

Croatia out.

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by safarigirl(f): 2:44am On Nov 02, 2015
tbaba1234:
what is strange about them?

the fact that they don't play 'beautiful football' but still bang in goals?
Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by eterisan(m): 6:52am On Nov 02, 2015
tbaba1234:
From what i saw from the game yesterday these boys are well drilled. They play to the instruction of the coach. They kept the shape of the team for 90+ mins only loosing the solidity once when chukwueze broke away and his square pass was intercepted. For all the raves i think this was key to beating brazil. Keep the shape and defensive solidity and hit them on the break with speed.. The only players i can call out for criticism is ikwu and funsho.. Ikwu is prone to the odd mistake. Saw that twice in the game. @ supernerd correct me if i am wrong ikwu was the one that lost the ball for Croatians second goal ryt? Then funsho will soon turn to a balotelli. Good player but crazy with unnecessary bookings.
On the brighter side all the fuss is about nwakali and osimhen. Plz lets give enogela some credit. That guy is a power horse and willing runner. I think he compliments nwakali very well. Kingsley michael is another one. Not so great as a traditional AM but his pressing game is superb. He ran himself into the ground yesterday. If akpan doesn't win golden glove and bronze ball then its cheating. The boy is a flying..... Flying what i go use? Monkey doesn't sound nice.. But hey guys u get the point don't u? *SMILES*

3 Likes

Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by TheSuperNerd(m): 7:13am On Nov 02, 2015
That was "David Enogela" (the team's midfield destroyer and the "AKINJIDE IDOWU" of this team) NOT Ejike Ikwu.

**smiles**

And Akpan David Udoh, the Goalie, brings to mind "Vincent Enyeama" (coincidentally they are from the same state).

Alampasu of 2013 and current Super Eagles no.3 looks in the mold of Italy's Toldo or Czech Rep's Petr Cech.

But Udoh of 2015 looks more in the mold of Nigeria's Enyeama or Italy's Buffon.

**smiles** yep, Udoh is "that good"

eterisan:
From what i saw from the game yesterday these boys are well drilled. They play to the instruction of the coach. They kept the shape of the team for 90+ mins only loosing the solidity once when chukwueze broke away and his square pass was intercepted. For all the raves i think this was key to beating brazil. Keep the shape and defensive solidity and hit them on the break with speed.. The only players i can call out for criticism is ikwu and funsho.. Ikwu is prone to the odd mistake. Saw that twice in the game. @ supernerd correct me if i am wrong ikwu was the one that lost the ball for Croatians second goal ryt? Then funsho will soon turn to a balotelli. Good player but crazy with unnecessary bookings.
On the brighter side all the fuss is about nwakali and osimhen. Plz lets give enogela some credit. That guy is a power horse and willing runner. I think he compliments nwakali very well. Kingsley michael is another one. Not so great as a traditional AM but his pressing game is superb. He ran himself into the ground yesterday. If akpan doesn't win golden glove and bronze ball then its cheating. The boy is a flying..... Flying what i go use? Monkey doesn't sound nice.. But hey guys u get the point don't u? *SMILES*

3 Likes

Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by Icon4s(m): 7:57am On Nov 02, 2015
Nigeria's Semi final Record since 1985:

1985: Nigeria (4) 1-1 (2) Guinea. Penalties
1987: Nigeria 1 - 0 Italy
1993: Nigeria 2-1 Poland
2001: Nigeria 1-0 Burkina Faso
2007: Nigeria 3-1 Germany
2009: Nigeria 3-1 Spain
2013: Nigeria 3-0 Sweden.

What a smashing record! We never lost any of our seven previous semis.

2 Likes

Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by Icon4s(m): 7:58am On Nov 02, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
That was "David Enogela" (the team's midfield destroyer and the "AKINJIDE IDOWU" of this team) NOT Ejike Ikwu.

**smiles**

And Akpan David Udoh, the Goalie, brings to mind "Vincent Enyeama" (coincidentally they are from the same state).

Alampasu of 2013 and current Super Eagles no.3 looks in the mold of Italy's Toldo or Czech Rep's Petr Cech.

But Udoh of 2015 looks more in the mold of Nigeria's Enyeama or Italy's Buffon.

**smiles** yep, Udoh is "that good"

Udoh is better than the Alampasu of last U17.

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by Icon4s(m): 8:02am On Nov 02, 2015
History of 2 African teams in the semis:

1985: Nigeria and Guinea
1987: Nigeria and Ivory Coast
1993: Nigeria and Ghana
2001: Nigeria and Burkina Faso
2007: Nigeria and Ghana
2015: Nigeria and Mali

In 6 of our 8 semis we have qualified along with our [b]West African[/b]neighbors.

2 Likes

Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by TheSuperNerd(m): 8:04am On Nov 02, 2015
Yeah.... I concur *smiles*

That's why I've tagged him "Buffon" or "Enyeama".

Alampasu is great. But mehnnn!!!! Udoh is a "SUPER WALL" like the "great wall of China"........*smiles*

Icon4s:

Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by Icon4s(m): 8:05am On Nov 02, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
Yeah.... I concur *smiles*

That's why I've tagged him "Buffon" or "Enyeama".

Alampasu is great. But mehnnn!!!! Udoh is a "SUPER WALL" like the "great wall of China"........*smiles*

The NFF needs to pay a particular interest in the development of that guy.
Lets hope he improves, we will like to see more of him at U20.

2 Likes

Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by Badosqi(m): 8:15am On Nov 02, 2015
How do they choose the best goalkeeper in a tournament cos the Malian goalkeeper is the biggest threat to Udoh winning the golden glove.

He has conceeded once with a lot of good saves.

I see a Nigeria vs Mali final.

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by linked: 11:16am On Nov 02, 2015
Icon4s:

He is the best player...
Chukwueze is the best out.field player.... That guy is too good... His touches are clean...

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by linked: 11:16am On Nov 02, 2015
Icon4s:

He is the best player...
Chukwueze is the best out.field player.... That guy is too good... His touches are clean...
Wonder why I never heard of him pre-tournament

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by safarigirl(f): 11:31am On Nov 02, 2015
Badosqi:
How do they choose the best goalkeeper in a tournament cos the Malian goalkeeper is the biggest threat to Udoh winning the golden glove.

He has conceeded once with a lot of good saves.

I see a Nigeria vs Mali final.
it would be a disservice if the Malian goalie gets the golden glove over Udoh

though the Malian is top with 8 saves and 1 against, Udoh has 17 saves and 3 against.

2 Likes

Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by adegwurulez(m): 11:48am On Nov 02, 2015
I think lazarus is heavily underated and that to me is a criminal offence. Dude works his socks off, assists the attack, his recovery rate is good and his crosses are superb. Has this great chemistry with chukwueze(i swear i'll kill the next commentator that calls him chokwueze). I agree with the guy who said chukwueze is the best outfield player.

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:13pm On Nov 02, 2015
Chukwueze truly brings "Arjen Robben" to mind with his "sweet" left foot and "silky touches"

**smiles**

linked:
He is the best player...

2 Likes

Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:17pm On Nov 02, 2015
Hahahahahahaha........... Thought I was the only one "pissed off" by the "Shaw-ku-ezi" pronunciation.....

Seriously, they should just call him "Samuel" haba!!!

**smiles**

The commentator really made me laugh......
**smiles**

adegwurulez:
I think lazarus is heavily underated and that to me is a criminal offence. Dude works his socks off, assists the attack, his recovery rate is good and his crosses are superb. Has this great chemistry with chukwueze(i swear i'll kill the next commentator that calls him chokwueze). I agree with the guy who said chukwueze is the best outfield player.

2 Likes

Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by Icon4s(m): 2:57pm On Nov 02, 2015
adegwurulez:

U mean "Chakweza"? grin

That John Lazarus boy is a Trojan. He operates on a very high horse power. He has all the qualities of a modern right back-just like Hector Belerin of Arsenal. He is one of my favorite players of this tourney along with Osimhen, Udoh and "Chakweza".

2 Likes

Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by Icon4s(m): 3:02pm On Nov 02, 2015
linked:
He is the best player...
Wonder why I never heard of him pre-tournament

Most of us never really got to know most of these players bc of the poor coverage given to the 2015 CAF U17.
That Chukwueze guy is like a gazette: lightening quick. However, he needs to work on his final passes. He needs to feed Osimhen and Michael more of those final balls.

2 Likes

Re: All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! by adegwurulez(m): 3:04pm On Nov 02, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
Hahahahahahaha........... Thought I was the only one "pissed off" by the "Shaw-ku-ezi" pronunciation.....

Seriously, they should just call him "Samuel" haba!!!

**smiles**

The commentator really made me laugh......
**smiles**

It has been that way since the second match. It used to be amusing but now its annoying.

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (64) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Cameroon: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier 4 - 0 (Full Time) / More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed / Dele Alli's Sex Video Leaks Online (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.