Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Would You Seriously Consider Getting Married To A Guy Who Smokes? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Seriously Consider Getting Married To A Guy Who Smokes? (7113 Views)

8 S *x Positions Guys Never EVER Want To Try With You ( Seriously!) / Ladies...would You Date A Guy Who Smokes Weed?? / Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Seriously Consider Getting Married To A Guy Who Smokes? by jennykadri: 7:28pm On Oct 07, 2008
tope2000:

grin grin
Seun don ban him ooo
he said he might not be coming back because hes tired of being banned
apprentlY seun thinks hes too BRASHY

watever for?why seun dey ban pple like dis naaaaa? i tire ooo
Re: Would You Seriously Consider Getting Married To A Guy Who Smokes? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 07, 2008
HR.hotness:

Una still dey here?

debating how immoral and unethical smoking is. .  .  all this people with clean lungs who don't want to die, why una no go leave us suicidal spawns of d devil alone na? ok we will smoke outside, so u don't inhale second hand smoke, please stay indoors so u don't get cancer or get run over by a crzy driver  grin grin grin
hush!
You cannot infringe my right, just because of your own.
You have a right to smoke, and I also have a right to object to smoking because I'm in danger of passive smoking.
Why should I stay indoors when the outdoors belong to all?
It would be a lot easier for you smokers to smoke indoors and suffocate yourself as much as you want. No one cares.
But when you're endangering me and my family, that's when it also becomes my problem, that's when it becomes a social problem.
I just so wish that "No Smoking" sign can be posted everywhere.
Re: Would You Seriously Consider Getting Married To A Guy Who Smokes? by mi3(f): 12:41am On Oct 08, 2008
hmm, why on earth not? if the person is responsible, able to take care of me, of a family, loves me and i love him right back and is just right in every area that matters, why the hell not?, am i mad to overlook practical things because of such little thing? will i be better off walking away froma Mr.perfect that's a smoker to walk into the arms of Mr.Mediocre that's a non-smoker? abeg, ya'll should get realistic here, the smoking thing is a little blip on the radar, which could be dealt with,and compromises could be made, if the smoking bothers the girl so much,
Re: Would You Seriously Consider Getting Married To A Guy Who Smokes? by Nobody: 12:43am On Oct 08, 2008
People are actually trying to rationalize the act of smoking. grin hehehe It's a very bad habit, no two ways about that.
Re: Would You Seriously Consider Getting Married To A Guy Who Smokes? by HRhotness(f): 12:51am On Oct 08, 2008
stillwater:

People are actually trying to rationalize the act of smoking. grin hehehe It's a very bad habit, no two ways about that.

bad habit - YES! just like farting and burping in public. . . both of whcih r extremely irritating

not a crime tho, and not "immoral" grin

and wrt rationalising? i dont think so! everyone has a bad habit or 2, so why d hell do y'all choose to crucify smokers . . . ok i admit some of them can be really inconsiderate by doing their deed anywhere and anywhere, but there r ways in which smokers and non smokers can co-exist peacfully u knw?
Re: Would You Seriously Consider Getting Married To A Guy Who Smokes? by KarmaMod(f): 12:51am On Oct 08, 2008
MI's post reeks of desperation
Re: Would You Seriously Consider Getting Married To A Guy Who Smokes? by Nobody: 1:09am On Oct 08, 2008
HR.hotness:

bad habit - YES! just like farting and burping in public. . . both of whcih r extremely irritating

not a crime tho, and not "immoral" grin

and wrt rationalising? i don't think so! everyone has a bad habit or 2, so why d hell do y'all choose to crucify smokers . . . ok i admit some of them can be really inconsiderate by doing their deed anywhere and anywhere, but there r ways in which smokers and non smokers can co-exist peacfully u knw?

Farting and burping, hold nature at ransom, not non smokers. grin Moreover, do we applaud people who fart or burp in public or do any other bad habit? NO. They are frankly looked down upon. Since you've already attested to the fact that smoking is a bad habit, do not expect to be treated differently as a smoker. No hard feelings. wink
Re: Would You Seriously Consider Getting Married To A Guy Who Smokes? by mi3(f): 9:13am On Oct 08, 2008
@karmaMod, how so? being realistic is now desperation? or you are just desperate to call someone out on something, anything, doesn't matter what? just stick to the topic and try to understand what a person is saying and not ignore it just so you can feel like you've insulted someone.pshhh
Re: Would You Seriously Consider Getting Married To A Guy Who Smokes? by teissys(f): 11:38am On Apr 16, 2009
tope2000:

grin grin
Seun don ban him ooo
he said he might not be coming back cuz hes tired of being banned
apprentlY seun thinks hes too BRASHY

Buahahahahahahaha
Brash is unbannable. And even if Seun bans him he will surely come back. He is living proof of regenerating species!!! Mega Vampire
cool cool cool
Re: Would You Seriously Consider Getting Married To A Guy Who Smokes? by spikedcylinder: 3:39pm On Aug 03, 2009
This thread. . . . cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Case Of The Exe's.. / Teenage Pregnancy. Who Is To Blame? Parent Or Society... / Is This Girl Ugly? PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.