Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,016 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Would You Seriously Consider Getting Married To A Guy Who Smokes? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Seriously Consider Getting Married To A Guy Who Smokes? (7116 Views)

8 S *x Positions Guys Never EVER Want To Try With You ( Seriously!) / Ladies...would You Date A Guy Who Smokes Weed?? / Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Seriously Consider Getting Married To A Guy Who Smokes? by timmfikk(m): 3:48am On Oct 07, 2008
I wonder oooo Smoking around all corner is the most irritating thing anyone can do around me, i feel the person do not know what is called education at all no matter who he / she is
Re: Would You Seriously Consider Getting Married To A Guy Who Smokes? by Sauron1: 3:48am On Oct 07, 2008
stillwater:

Innocent public kissing is now a cause for alarm as smoking is? Hehehe cheesy

Yes!!!
PDAs have been known to kill people on the streets.
It distracts drivers attention.
Re: Would You Seriously Consider Getting Married To A Guy Who Smokes? by KarmaMod(f): 3:53am On Oct 07, 2008
~Sauron~:

Yes!!!

Instead of gawking at others, why cant they do their own?
Re: Would You Seriously Consider Getting Married To A Guy Who Smokes? by Sauron1: 3:55am On Oct 07, 2008
KarmaMod:

Instead of gawking at others, why can't they do their own?

They are behind the wheels. . . . . .No chance!!!
Re: Would You Seriously Consider Getting Married To A Guy Who Smokes? by plusQueen: 3:57am On Oct 07, 2008
why is this thread this long?
we said we no wan marry una
we no wan smell una cigarette BO
we no wan make una kill us
na fight? grin
Re: Would You Seriously Consider Getting Married To A Guy Who Smokes? by Nobody: 4:01am On Oct 07, 2008
~Sauron~:

Yes!!!

So we should all smoke?
Re: Would You Seriously Consider Getting Married To A Guy Who Smokes? by Sauron1: 4:01am On Oct 07, 2008
stillwater:

So we should all smoke?

Yes, Stilly. kiss
Re: Would You Seriously Consider Getting Married To A Guy Who Smokes? by timmfikk(m): 4:14am On Oct 07, 2008
We all are saying NO to smoking ooo
Re: Would You Seriously Consider Getting Married To A Guy Who Smokes? by dayokanu(m): 4:26am On Oct 07, 2008
yes to freewill
Re: Would You Seriously Consider Getting Married To A Guy Who Smokes? by nj11(f): 4:26am On Oct 07, 2008
Yes I'll marry a guy that smokes,as long as he has money
hopefully he'll die of lung cancer and i;ll get to inherit every dime
he has.

Just a thought. cheesy
Re: Would You Seriously Consider Getting Married To A Guy Who Smokes? by A40(m): 11:51am On Oct 07, 2008
nj11:

Yes I'll marry a guy that smokes,as long as he has money
hopefully he'll die of lung cancer and i;ll get to inherit every dime
he has.

Just a thought. cheesy

Ole!!!

Hmm as an ex-smoker i would not be judgemental but the truth is we would have problems i and the girl because its a big turn-off for me so if i know you are a smoker on our first date chances are there wouldn't be a second date and if she hides it from me she is only making it worse because the minute i find out.Its over
Re: Would You Seriously Consider Getting Married To A Guy Who Smokes? by ula(f): 12:05pm On Oct 07, 2008
as long as the man is romantic, funny, caring, understanding, tolerant and we are compatible, i dont care if he's a smoker.
Re: Would You Seriously Consider Getting Married To A Guy Who Smokes? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 07, 2008
' . . . .Smokers are liable to die young'

' . . . . Tobacco Smoking is dangerous to health'

Why would I want to marry someone with a short life span. Some this are unavoidable but this is just plain disaster in the making. Besides, smoking is morally wrong whether you guys accept it or not. Its also an addiction and shows signs of weakness in character.

I think I'm exposed to enough 'unavoidable' health hazards already; why make it worse for my self by living with a mobile chimney
Re: Would You Seriously Consider Getting Married To A Guy Who Smokes? by SeXYhOTmOM(f): 12:41pm On Oct 07, 2008
@topic

[size=20pt]KINI BIG DEAL[/size] cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Would You Seriously Consider Getting Married To A Guy Who Smokes? by jennykadri: 1:05pm On Oct 07, 2008
plus_Queen:

I hope that lion is neither a joe six pack  abi 3 cartons  or a walking chimney

heavens forbid osisi,which kain talk be dis one naw? angry

my husband does not smoke ,and the list he can drink is red or white wine wink
Re: Would You Seriously Consider Getting Married To A Guy Who Smokes? by minute(f): 1:16pm On Oct 07, 2008
Personally wouldnt.

Its your choice and you shouldnt be swayed by others opinion.
Re: Would You Seriously Consider Getting Married To A Guy Who Smokes? by tRoOE(f): 4:11pm On Oct 07, 2008
[size=13pt]It depends on what his smoking
If an ig bo abi na tree, i wll marry him well well kiss kiss
ahah so we can all get high once in a while tongue
[/size]
Re: Would You Seriously Consider Getting Married To A Guy Who Smokes? by davidylan4(m): 4:19pm On Oct 07, 2008
thou shalt not smoke.
If only smokers took time to analyse the constituents of smoke that goes directly into their lungs and the seemingly minute changes it makes in their body over time.

If you've ever seen a smoker's lungs live you'll never pick up a cigarette in your life.
Re: Would You Seriously Consider Getting Married To A Guy Who Smokes? by jennykadri: 4:21pm On Oct 07, 2008
bia david e be like say na everytime u dey change d babes wey dey ur profile grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Would You Seriously Consider Getting Married To A Guy Who Smokes? by davidylan4(m): 4:23pm On Oct 07, 2008
jennykadri:

bia david e be like say na everytime u dey change d babes wey dey ur profile grin grin grin grin grin grin

nwam that new babe ehn! grin
Re: Would You Seriously Consider Getting Married To A Guy Who Smokes? by davidylan4(m): 4:24pm On Oct 07, 2008
SeXYhOTmOM:

@topic

[size=20pt]KINI BIG DEAL[/size] cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

Of course pictures are not as impressive as a gross inspection of a real lung. Healthy lungs even from an elderly adult should be pink and spongy, a smokers lung is jet black!  shocked There are patchy white areas that could be cancer (some don't develop this), a few stiff portions of the lower lungs and plenty of nasty mucus. And that's for the lucky ones who don't end up with full blown lung disease. i.e. the healthy ones!  shocked

Keep smoking dudes!
Re: Would You Seriously Consider Getting Married To A Guy Who Smokes? by tRoOE(f): 4:26pm On Oct 07, 2008
[size=13pt]The pic is disgusting looking, can you take if off[/size]
Re: Would You Seriously Consider Getting Married To A Guy Who Smokes? by jennykadri: 4:28pm On Oct 07, 2008
davidylan*:

nwam that new babe ehn! grin

dat babe looks like a nl,anyways na now i dey convinced say u like curvy and well loaded babes wink

but pls take dat pics off sad embarassed ive lost appetite already
Re: Would You Seriously Consider Getting Married To A Guy Who Smokes? by davidylan4(m): 4:30pm On Oct 07, 2008
jennykadri:

that babe looks like a nl,anyways na now i dey convinced say u like curvy and well loaded babes wink

lol always have always will . . . and you're right about the first part. wink

tRoOE:

[size=13pt]The pic is disgusting looking, can you take if off[/size]

sorry dear, i thot some people needed a dose of realism. We cant see the lungs each one of us carries around within our ribcages so we sometimes love to go the "kini big deal" route when it comes to smokers.
Re: Would You Seriously Consider Getting Married To A Guy Who Smokes? by spikedcylinder: 4:35pm On Oct 07, 2008
Smokers aren't exactly my cup of tea but each to their own eh?
They have the right to choose what they do to their lungs/kidneys. . . .etc without other people who supposedly have clean lungs breathing down their faces in judgment undecided.
Re: Would You Seriously Consider Getting Married To A Guy Who Smokes? by tRoOE(f): 4:36pm On Oct 07, 2008
[size=13pt]am aure everyone needs the effect of smoking, glad the pic is off sha

na wa oooooo david u dey enjoy, abeg let see ur babe face grin
[/size]
Re: Would You Seriously Consider Getting Married To A Guy Who Smokes? by jennykadri: 4:37pm On Oct 07, 2008
tRoOE:

[size=13pt]am aure everyone needs the effect of smoking, glad the pic is off sha

na wa oooooo david u dey enjoy, abeg let see ur babe face grin
[/size]

no tell me say u no know d babe?na mor***** be dat naaaa

na only david just dey enjoy both back and front
Re: Would You Seriously Consider Getting Married To A Guy Who Smokes? by tRoOE(f): 4:47pm On Oct 07, 2008
jennykadri:

no tell me say u no know d babe?na mor***** be that naaaa

na only david just dey enjoy both back and front
[size=13pt]I was just teasing him jare, i knew that was her

abi oh my sister, i no he dey enjoy the front well, but 4 de back i no fit say since i never seen am grin grin grin lol i need to stop
[/size]
Re: Would You Seriously Consider Getting Married To A Guy Who Smokes? by davidylan4(m): 4:51pm On Oct 07, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Smokers aren't exactly my cup of tea but each to their own eh?
They have the right to choose what they do to their lungs/kidneys. . . .etc without other people who supposedly have clean lungs breathing down their faces in judgment undecided.

I think you'd be wise to read the topic first before making silly comments.
Re: Would You Seriously Consider Getting Married To A Guy Who Smokes? by davidylan4(m): 4:52pm On Oct 07, 2008
tRoOE:

[size=13pt]I was just teasing him jare, i knew that was her

abi oh my sister, i no he dey enjoy the front well, but 4 de back i no fit say since i never seen am grin grin grin lol i need to stop
[/size]

sharrap dia!!! grin
Re: Would You Seriously Consider Getting Married To A Guy Who Smokes? by plusQueen: 4:56pm On Oct 07, 2008
so morenike and david eh kwa?
to God be the glory
Re: Would You Seriously Consider Getting Married To A Guy Who Smokes? by davidylan4(m): 4:58pm On Oct 07, 2008
plus_Queen:

so morenike and david eh kwa?
to God be the glory

Na end of the film "to God be the glory" dey appear. My own film of life just dey start abeg . . . grin
You people and your active imaginations . . . allow a man to enjoy himself o jare.

Besides . . . we are both not smokers! cheesy Oya back to topic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pray Tell: How Does A Man Spot A Wife Material? / Girls, How Do You Make A Guy Know You Like Him / Help! I Can't Last Long In Bed [PICTURE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.