Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:07 AM

17yrnigga's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 17yrnigga's Profile / 17yrnigga's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

Politics / Re: Sunday Igboho: When A Fulani Herdman Hears That Sunday Igboho Is Around (Pics) by 17yrnigga: 11:04pm On Feb 02, 2021
Pochettino:
Wakili Iskilu says hi grin cheesy

grin upon all the big shirts wey e dey wear grin cheesy
Romance / Re: How To Make 60 Dollars In A Month Using This Website by 17yrnigga: 10:22am On Feb 02, 2021
Gmathias:
i repeat again, u dont need any referal. Just join a team of mining cloud and earn.

show us proof of withdrawal
Politics / Re: Some People Are Just Foolish by 17yrnigga: 10:02pm On Jan 30, 2021
Ctorch:
What is this guy still doing in borno state

I Know this is harsh but.. na mumu e be.
Romance / Re: How Do You Prefer To Communicate With People. Calls Or Sms?? by 17yrnigga: 10:51pm On Jan 29, 2021
317seventeen:
[left][/left]
guy you really carry this guy matter for head oo. cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Romance / Re: Is There Any Superstitious Nairalander To Interpret This To Me by 17yrnigga: 3:01pm On Jan 29, 2021
scofield114:
for morethan 5 years now almost everyday whenever its 11:11am or pm i always find myself looking at the clock and see the time 11:11 nor matter what i do when its that time i will find myself looking at a clock for any reason even when im working something always come that lead me to check my phone and that 11:11 is what i saw

omor no be only youoo me to I'm experiencing this thing very very well
Politics / Re: Yoruba Are Not That Courageous, Nnamdi Kanu Backing To Attack Us–yerima Shattima by 17yrnigga: 9:33pm On Jan 28, 2021
Kai aboki don finish the afonjas grin grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Religion / Re: A Divine Prophetic Revelation Of 2021 By Sister Happiness by 17yrnigga: 10:49pm On Jan 25, 2021
Righteousness2:
Beware of Revelations that do not reflect the Bible.
Galatians 1:8-9
8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

The Bible has Everything you need to know.
Search the Bible and read and know the way to be redeemed and Saved.

The Church , that is all who Have Accepted JESUS and living for Him will be taken away befor the Undiluted Wrath comes on the Earth

The Lawless one, the Antichrist will not be revealed until the church is taken away. 2 Thessalonians 2

Luke 21:36
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

The Rapture of the saints is the Trigger of all the Happenings that will hit the Earth.

Get Ready to Meet JESUS!
But if you Miss the Rapture then you get Ready to face the Tribulation..

A lot of folks will be Deceived in these times..

God bless you for this sir.
this prophecy bin wan put fear for my mind sha

1 Like

Politics / Re: Ijele Invited By BBC To Expose IPOB - VIDEO by 17yrnigga: 4:00pm On Jan 25, 2021
helinues:
Hahahahahahaha.
This guy is wicked oo. so he wants to take food from Kanu's mouth
Fulani man!! grin cheesy
say what you said again without crying will you??
Romance / Re: This Is The Type Of Laziness I Want For All Of You Fans and Haters [Picture] by 17yrnigga: 3:20pm On Jan 25, 2021
iLegendd:
Whether you like it or not, being jobless is a good thing.

Today is Monday and working classes have gone work to serve their masters in exchange or 500k (plus or minus).

Here I am, a lazy youth, watching NatGeo Wild and my haters will call it show off, but I call it "I-can't-kill-myself-allow-me-to-rest."

What are you doing with your time, at this time? Are you being productive or being lazy like me?

oga come do giveaway na
Politics / Re: Tinubu A Man Trapped Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by 17yrnigga: 3:13pm On Jan 25, 2021
IamFINESSE:
Jagababandit of borgu grin
That Brown teeth frog eye cocaine inducing Tinubu never disappoints
chai grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Politics / Re: If Anything Happen To Sunday Idogho, Nigeria Will Burn. by 17yrnigga: 10:50pm On Jan 23, 2021
flokii:
Please don't call Yorubas with Igbos in anything if you don't want thunder to fire you.. Let igbos carry their cross and embrace Fulani Police all they want.

We won't succumb to any external threats and won't allow any southern traitors rubbish our efforts in securing our homelands.

Fulani man!! cheesy cheesy be proud of your modafvckin tribe
Politics / Re: Uncertainty As Akeredolu’s Quit Notice Expires Tomorrow by 17yrnigga: 10:12am On Jan 23, 2021
osuofia2:
[s]Ready for the consequences. Futa Jallon don't forget.[/s]
keep wailing cheesy grin your wailing gives me joy!!

1 Like

Religion / Re: My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? by 17yrnigga: 7:46am On Jan 23, 2021
Chyma231:
Forget his church going package , your papa na odogwu

cheesy grin grin

37 Likes 4 Shares

Sports / Re: Football Talks Trolls And Taunts Thread by 17yrnigga: 7:33am On Jan 23, 2021
UncleHaba22:
Liverpool go buy Alcantara beyern give them Akanchawa grin grin

The doctor to Liverpool fans

Kai grin cheesy
Politics / Re: Uncertainty As Akeredolu’s Quit Notice Expires Tomorrow by 17yrnigga: 7:29am On Jan 23, 2021
osuofia2:
[s]Rubbish order, no one has the right to give anyone quit notice in Nigeria,it belongs to us all.just as we have peaceful Yorubas going about their legitimate business in Fulani so is Fulani's going about theirs. No one owns Nigeria.
The North is watching[/s]

Fulani man!! cheesy grin keep wailing cheesy Even the hausas are tired of you!!! Igbos and yorubas will deal with you Sahel dwellers very well grin cheesy
if e pain you, go hug transformer

10 Likes

Politics / Re: Uncertainty As Akeredolu’s Quit Notice Expires Tomorrow by 17yrnigga: 7:27am On Jan 23, 2021
adenigga:

You are on point!
My guy, the picture below is a good reference point........
Kai grin cheesy wetin AFONJA no go see for Nairaland grin

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Saliu Abdulkadir: Youths Have Driven Me, My Wife, Children Out Of Our Home by 17yrnigga: 7:04am On Jan 23, 2021
SuperBold:
The wailers deeks are rising in arousal, they couldn't believe Yoruba can achieve in two days what they have been trying to do for 5 years. Don't worry Yoruba will teach you how to deal with Fulani grin

Fulani man!! cheesy grin be proud of your tribe

3 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Nkechi Blessing Sunday Acts In Igbo, Yoruba And English Movies by 17yrnigga: 10:03pm On Jan 22, 2021
flokii:

Of course it will stop..

We don't need your Zubby Michael or Nkechi whatever on a Yoruba dedicated movie channel. We are okay with our own stars like Kunle Afolayan, Femi Adebayo, Muyiwa Ademola, Olaniyi Afonja (Sanyeri), Ijebu et al. acting in our native dialect.

Take your meaningless English movies to AM Igbo.

Fulani man grin Be proud of your tribe cheesy

110 Likes 5 Shares

Sports / Re: Football Talks Trolls And Taunts Thread by 17yrnigga: 9:43pm On Jan 20, 2021
UncleHaba22:
Bundesliga will be good their soil is very fruitful grin

ah!! bundesliga?? na im be say na minister of agriculture e go turn soon cheesy grin grin
Sports / Re: Football Talks Trolls And Taunts Thread by 17yrnigga: 3:10pm On Jan 20, 2021
From a honest penaldo fan:

penaldo is finished! he's only good at tapins and taking penalties. No dribbles, no defence-splitting passes no nothing. grin.

my penaldo is finished. let him go to psg so that he'll stat pad against farmers and have bountiful harvests in that farmer's league. grin cheesy

1 Like

Crime / Re: Lady Blast Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In A Market (video) by 17yrnigga: 2:05pm On Jan 20, 2021
Manbiggs:
Redpillers go soon come for this one neck shocked

guy this pic is funny asf cheesy grin
Politics / Re: Zamfara Goldfields Don’t Belong To Government – Nuruddeen Isa, Commissioner by 17yrnigga: 8:03pm On Nov 19, 2020
marsman:
I am a very useless zombie
perfectioncheesy
Politics / Re: Zamfara Goldfields Don’t Belong To Government – Nuruddeen Isa, Commissioner by 17yrnigga: 5:53pm On Nov 19, 2020
marsman:

my useless father gave birth to a brainless idiot like me who is a Fulani asslicker

I knew it. Very useless idiot
Politics / Re: Zamfara Goldfields Don’t Belong To Government – Nuruddeen Isa, Commissioner by 17yrnigga: 1:49pm On Nov 19, 2020
marsman:
Yours must be ashamed of you.
Fulani slave
Politics / Re: Zamfara Goldfields Don’t Belong To Government – Nuruddeen Isa, Commissioner by 17yrnigga: 12:10pm On Nov 19, 2020
marsman:
Corrected
ur father must be proud
Politics / Re: Zamfara Goldfields Don’t Belong To Government – Nuruddeen Isa, Commissioner by 17yrnigga: 7:30am On Nov 19, 2020
Kestolove:
D gold in zamfara belong to zamfara but everything in south east ND south south belong to d north and west, if u don't like it..leave

the most senseless Id.iot I've ever seen here! Your tomfoolery is just so obvious u useless bigot with microscopic IQ.
*SPITS*

34 Likes 3 Shares

Programming / Re: Wht Is CSS Very Complicating...!!!!!!!!!! by 17yrnigga: 2:15pm On Nov 18, 2020
Programming / Re: Wht Is CSS Very Complicating...!!!!!!!!!! by 17yrnigga: 2:11pm On Nov 18, 2020
chingle5:
God, I have suffered at the hand of CSS ........ I just don't know why it is very complicated undecided undecided ......... learning HTML was very easy feeling like a boss, unlike CSS ...... please any aspiring web developer in the house ....... lets link up jare and help each other out to grow......... i stay at lagos around unilag side.......... i need a learning buddy ......... me I want to make money sharp sharp jare angry angry angry angry

Mentor : see learn to program because you have passion for it...

Me : I want to learn to program because I want to make money to take care of ya father , ya mother, ya children, their generation, and even ya forefathers that are in their grave... angry angry angry

bro abeg I wan learn web development.
I've learned html and I'm also starting css. pls can u list the courses I have to learn to be able to be a web developer??
thanks
Celebrities / Re: “legends Never Die” – Ozo Says, As He Recreates Muhammad Ali’s Popular Photos by 17yrnigga: 11:53am On Nov 18, 2020
Kestolove:
Muhammad Ali wasn't a simp or Igbo, so take dix rubbish down

igbo man don thief this one babe grin

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: “legends Never Die” – Ozo Says, As He Recreates Muhammad Ali’s Popular Photos by 17yrnigga: 11:53am On Nov 18, 2020
Kestolove:
Muhammad Ali wasn't a simp or Igbo, so take dix rubbish down

igbo man do thief this one babe

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.