Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,340 members, 7,822,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? (29021 Views)

Beware! Friend Zoning Is Real! (see Photo) / The Rate At Which Girls Are Friend-zoning Guys Is Alarming / My thoughts on friend-zoning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by KelvinGraphics(m): 8:23pm On Jul 07, 2014
zicoraads: Big man! I envy you noni grin

BTW, where Barcanista, OluWaKiDD?
Y u dey envy me na?
I kould arrange some 4 U, if U dnt mind o, as 4 Barcanista i think U will find him in Political or Sports section while Oluwakidd will be chilling inside his duplex in Kids sectiongrin
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 07, 2014
Whether person friendzone or
Na Zone friend person oo...

All na risky business. undecided

Princesa, just practicalize this thing na?
friendzone Oga Seun for NL

#Na Boko haram go Zonefriend u, sharpally grin
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by zicoraads: 8:44pm On Jul 07, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Y u dey envy me na?
I kould arrange some 4 U, if U dnt mind o, as 4 Barcanista i think U will find him in Political or Sports section while Oluwakidd will be chilling inside his duplex in Kids sectiongrin
Naaaa...I'll pass biko!

This nigga is taking a break from everything relationship for now. Enjoy grin grin
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by princesa(f): 9:56pm On Jul 07, 2014
maishot:
Whether person friendzone or
Na Zone friend person oo...

All na risky business. undecided

Princesa, just practicalize this thing na?
friendzone Oga Seun for NL

#Na Boko haram go Zonefriend u, sharpally grin

friendzone who? Oga seun himself! I don kolo ni?

I no fit try that kain mistake, Olurun Maje! cheesy
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by Osahenoma(m): 10:04pm On Jul 07, 2014
Am enjoying this conversation. But speechless, am a teenager don't knw what friendzoning is.
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by samurairulzz(m): 10:31pm On Jul 07, 2014
Creamish:

hmm...so what r u now?

I be vexing guy o! one mad girl still wan friend zone me
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by OMA4U(m): 11:59pm On Jul 07, 2014
mencade5: that is why i said go and make friends with yours brothets, or stick with that boyfriend of yours and stop disturbing us. Selfish ladies
This guy don provoke

2 Likes

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by sharonbolly(f): 2:07am On Jul 08, 2014
SHARON AGRO LINK:::::supply of day old chicks ,turkey,supply of vet drugs,supply of farm equipments,breeding and veterinary services. All @ a cheaper prize,.....@ sharon agrolink we promise you the best services ever.........Try Us today and a trier will convince you........IF you are interested contact me here and promise U a quick response.....Agents from all part of nigeria is needed............Contact me on :07031022827.......FB: Sharon bolanle oni..BBM:332CC762......THANKS
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by ayewosa(m): 4:02am On Jul 08, 2014
I hate friend zoning to the core. guys if any girl do that to you its all your fault, I have lots of female friends but the ones I give to give back to me as well. females don't have that much values o, its the values we guys place on them they carry about. if she refuse to date you move on, you'll see a more beautiful lady that will give you everything for free. females are meant to make us happy not to cause pain in our heart.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by TRADELYN: 4:12am On Jul 08, 2014
mencade5: make we try am? You fit friendzone me? Them no born any lady well make she try am for me.
I trust you...your head correct there 100% grin cheesy
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by Bellasharonne(f): 4:21am On Jul 08, 2014
a friend of mine call me the queen of friend zoning.... who wants to be my friend cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by mencade5(m): 4:35am On Jul 08, 2014
TRADELYN:
I trust you...your head correct there 100% grin cheesy
tradelyn hw far na? No mind that lady jor...i no come hear from you na. Hw that package dey go? Hope success
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by mencade5(m): 4:38am On Jul 08, 2014
Bellasharonne: a friend of mine call me the queen of friend zoning.... who wants to be my friend cheesy grin
u cant succeed with me. If u want to prove me wrong lets meet on whatsapp. tongue
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by TRADELYN: 5:22am On Jul 08, 2014
grin I dey suspect another friend~zone thing Ooo!
mencade5: tradelyn hw far na? No mind that lady jor...i no come hear from you na. Hw that package dey go? Hope success
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by slex(m): 6:06am On Jul 08, 2014
I wrote earlier on this thread about a babe i took out for lunch last weekend after all th spndins and hoping me being nice to her will soften her heart so we can start dating after so much 'investment' i have decided to say #notofriendzoning.
Just on monday was on my way to buy shawarma then,she appeared(the part that these sset of girls seem to know when and where to appear.i dont get that part) asked me where i was going then i told her . She now said we should go together. I just said ,''i may not buy anything just want to see how the place is." She now said i should buy her own when im coming back(her fada) After all the spendings and shoulder to cry on i ve been doing. I just agreed but went there ate to my satisfaction even bought for one stranger join.

If i cant have you then u dont need my money time and shoulder. Say No to friendzoning. Say no to Mugu data plan.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by mencade5(m): 7:04am On Jul 08, 2014
TRADELYN: grin I dey suspect another friend~zone thing Ooo!
what!
If na so, i take God beg you, please tun for ur life.
Am sorry, na me put u for this thing. No vex.

U know sometimes u may not know it until u meet them.
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by Bellasharonne(f): 7:22am On Jul 08, 2014
mencade5: u cant succeed with me. If u want to prove me wrong lets meet on whatsapp. tongue
sure na
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by mencade5(m): 7:22am On Jul 08, 2014
slex: I wrote earlier on this thread about a babe i took out for lunch last weekend after all th spndins and hoping me being nice to her will soften her heart so we can start dating after so much 'investment' i have decided to say #notofriendzoning.
Just on monday was on my way to buy shawarma then,she appeared(the part that these sset of girls seem to know when and where to appear.i dont get that part) asked me where i was going then i told her . She now said we should go together. I just said ,''i may not buy anything just want to see how the place is." She now said i should buy her own when im coming back(her fada) After all the spendings and shoulder to cry on i ve been doing. I just agreed but went there ate to my satisfaction even bought for one stranger join.

If i cant have you then u dont need my money time and shoulder. Say No to friendzoning. Say no to Mugu data plan.
nice one. I like the new changes am in you. But hope say u no buy her the sharwama?

Continue with this thread, no dull urself. Like someone said above, they dont have any value, we are the ones placing too much value on their head.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by mencade5(m): 7:23am On Jul 08, 2014
Bellasharonne: sure na
u will receive a pm now...

Game on!
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by TyTymer(m): 7:25am On Jul 08, 2014
mencade5: what!

Love is hard work o. Baba I hail o. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by mencade5(m): 7:28am On Jul 08, 2014
TyTymer:
ty tymer, why seun come change your name na? Good morning ooo, na u be my oga oooo
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by TRADELYN: 7:36am On Jul 08, 2014
cheesy OK, SIR!
Well, I still dey research am just in case... wink
#I go mail you later!

mencade5: what!

1 Like

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by TyTymer(m): 7:39am On Jul 08, 2014
mencade5: ty tymer, why seun come change your name na? Good morning ooo, na u be my oga oooo
Hahaha na so I see am o.

Good morning boss.

1 Like

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by TRADELYN: 7:41am On Jul 08, 2014
Hard work kee...
For real?
Baba women matters, mencade5, say naa true?
TyTymer:
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by mencade5(m): 7:44am On Jul 08, 2014
TRADELYN: Hard work kee...
For real?
my brother to some na hard work oo while some get theirs very easy.
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by TyTymer(m): 7:48am On Jul 08, 2014
TRADELYN: Hard work kee...
For real?
Hahahaha Prof Tradelyn na true o. Headache, Heartache and Heartbreak fit happen at anytime. Na tolerance, patience, persistence and focus (all na hard work) na in you fit take manage the situation. grin
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by TRADELYN: 7:53am On Jul 08, 2014
Enh...by the time you use hard work to get am, you no go know when you sign up for friendzone cheesy ...this is the no. 1 reason many guys dey there!

If you ask me, love should ONLY start in marriage! Why should you love someone you don't know well..does not worry/care for you...does not respect you...does not make any meaningful impacts on your life
WARNING: Many are destroyed for this!!!
mencade5: my brother to some na hard work oo while some get theirs very easy.
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by TRADELYN: 8:05am On Jul 08, 2014
I thank GoD for you people here!
As Una don open my eyes, I no fit form mugu again!!!
If you ask me, like men like going for the best, Ladies too should be free to choose the men they prefer.

P/S: Like Seun, I enjoy when ladies dey eye me! It's good as me go kon dey do shakara and take my time make my choice cheesy

Last Bullet: Ladies need to do more. I hate it when they think that all they have to offer is their Veejay...that's a BIG turn off for me!!!

Sadly, how many of them dey here sef undecided lipsrsealed
TyTymer:
Hahahaha Prof Tradelyn na true o. Headache, Heartache and Heartbreak fit happen at anytime. Na tolerance, patience, persistence and focus (all na hard work) na in you fit take manage the situation. grin
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by Osahenoma(m): 8:25am On Jul 08, 2014
I dey see as men dey vex. No one dey smile. D truth b say all these babes too form, dem b like "I love u like a brother no string attach" their father left yansh. U want make I spend and u nor wan give me anything, holy ghost fire consume u. I hate love anyway make we just dey blow dey go.

1 Like

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by slex(m): 9:35am On Jul 08, 2014
mencade5: nice one. I like the new changes am in you. But hope say u no buy her the sharwama?

Continue with this thread, no dull urself. Like someone said above, they dont have any value, we are the ones placing too much value on their head.

Buy whiich shawarma?i deh mad? Her days of my care are gone. Taking me for granted because im nice . And girls will say there are no nice guys anymore yet they turn guys like us to maga,mugu and Atm .

No more nice.
Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by mencade5(m): 9:46am On Jul 08, 2014
slex:

Buy whiich shawarma?i deh mad? Her days of my care are gone. Taking me for granted because im nice . And girls will say there are no nice guys anymore yet they turn guys like us to maga,mugu and Atm .

No more nice.
girls dont date nice guys. If they do its because they have not seen or meet a rough, never caring guy. When they finally do have him they will dump the nice guy. I swear it, even in churches, ladies still crave for bad guys. I was once in the mr nice guy shoes but when i realised it, i changed completely.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Big Deal In Friend Zoning A Guy? by Creamish(f): 9:47am On Jul 08, 2014
samurairulzz:

I be vexing guy o! one mad girl still wan friend zone me

U sef...y u de follow mad girl b4? tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife / Another 26 Year Old Nigerian Man Weds A 63 Years Old American Woman In Warri!! / Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.