Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here - Romance (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here (78642 Views)

Nairalanders Share Your Valentine Pictures / What Would You Do If Your Blind Date Showed Up Looking Like This? / How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by generaldre(m): 6:11am On Jul 10, 2014
Thayoor: ..guy u wicked o..r u an awoite?
yes bro!wbu
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 10, 2014
lewis512: The truthers thanks, the liars thanks , and to you that made this thread an interesting one we say thank you altogether ...........To the Good ones may you have more of it and to the bad ones may you never witness such again in life .........................................Great thread I LOVE THE WAY YOU LIE
amin ooo and may those impersonating and challenging what they Dont know, cause of their respect for cbl die before their time..awumen!
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by EEVICTOREE(m): 7:41am On Jul 10, 2014
Some of this stories are too GOOD to be TRUE

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 10, 2014
EEVICTOREE: Some of this stories are too GOOD to be TRUE
bros try dating her for months before meeting and make sure She's goof looking before arranging to set the P, gimme the testimony later... don't rush to meet up if ur sex starved or having konji... I dint meet my p until after months
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by chymzo: 8:32am On Jul 10, 2014
I stumbled on this thread on a day my Manager was being a big fat ass. I was really down and needed something,anything that
could uplift my spirit. To say this thread did the magic would be stating the obvious. In less than 10mins I was almost choking tryn to
avoid an outburst of laughter, Hell, I started sharing the link with a couple of close friends. I got hooked always refreshing to read another fellas tale.

Well that was several posts ago!. Now, you have some funny pple posting what you could term a "figment of their imagination", pathetic, they had spoiled my beautiful thread. #HissesHard.

Well, I have had a blind date once....

It happened on a breezy friday evenin, I had just finished a pot of beans which I had cooked(very sweet honey beans *winks*) fully supplemented with a loaf of freshly baked warm Agege bread. I had lay down on my nice hostel Jambite mattress rubbing my tummy and thanking God for blessing me with a good life. Almost like my phone wanted to interrupt my very soothing mood, I had a ring(Nokia Ring tone), I reluctantly picked up said hello almost immediately like I was enemies with the caller. The response/Voice I got/heard blew my mind. It was a lady, she apparently had dialled the wrong number, I wasnt about to tell her though, she kept calling me peter. After a while she asked a question that sought my response. Uhm....Erm, I dont know, I replied. She paused, am guessing she looked at the number and then she said sorry, "I think I called a wrong number". Without mincing words,I blurted out, ....I could be peter, dont just hang up, please, you have a voice that could compete with the most sonorous of birds.

She was startled, she replied "excuse me, am sorry I dont like this, do take care, again...I am sorry, It was a wrong number" and then she hung up.

Ah, I no gree o, I immediately trudged out of my room, I descended the stairs of my hostel block the fastest I have ever done and in split seconds, I had bought airtime, loaded my 3310 and was redialling the number.

In summary, after much shakara and days of not pickn up, "am busy","call me back","I dont speak with strangers","I have a boyfriend",she budged and we hit it off.

For weeks, I spent more than half my meagre pocket money on phone calls, For me Anita was worth it!. Fast forward to a month later and we had fixed a date, she had visited her folks who stayed in same south western state where my school was. I actually asked her to come see me in my room and she obliged(Trust me, I had no bad intentions, I had yet to taste the sweetness of the forbidden fruit at that time, my mind was clear), I guess she also considered this guy in a federal university who had neva said anything indecent to her a bit trustworthy.

On the day of the meet, I was so excited, she was supposed to visit on a friday, I had planned it that way, Just one 10am lecture and I was done for the day. At exactly 2pm, Anita called and enthused she was at the gate. I directed her and in less than 10mins I had b4 me, the lady I had grown to become very fond of. She didnt exactly have the "lady statistics" I had in mind, but she had everything that could make me change my "lady statistics", she had this smile that could make anyone smile back, her perfume would turn a dyn man on, she had braided her hair into tiny braids, the phones we had been communicating with made a mockery of her voice. Her voice was much better....She wasnt drop dead gorgeous but she was drop dead cute, she had dis birthmark just below her eyes

......8am, o boy this thing no easy, sorry pips work calls!

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by horlabiyi(m): 8:34am On Jul 10, 2014
More story please
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Godmystrength: 8:35am On Jul 10, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
oh mah goshcheesy
na how many months the tin stay self.....
U try ooogringrin

so, as u let am go now......... hope u will let the image go so...... so that u can eat wellwink
dancok: no mind Godmystrength because of wetin self,u should have another way of telling him not by what u did,well sorry for d guy.i just pity d guy..

@dre11- for more than 7years o.
@dancok- What did i do? By telling him that i am not interested and that he should stop calling me? Pray please tell me how i should have handled it in case of next time o. I have read other people's stories here and i don't think my action was the worst o. MAKE UNA NO VEX O i won't do that again. infact, no more experience sharing again, na to just dey observe.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 10, 2014
chymzo: I stumbled on this thread on a day my Manager was being a big fat ass. I was really down and needed something,anything that
could uplift my spirit. To say this thread did the magic would be stating the obvious. In less than 10mins I was almost choking tryn to
avoid an outburst of laughter, Hell, I started sharing the link with a couple of close friends. I got hooked always refreshing to read another fellas tale.

Well that was several posts ago!. Now, you have some funny pple posting what you could term a "figment of their imagination", pathetic, they had spoiled my beautiful thread. #HissesHard.

Well, I have had a blind date once....

It happened on a breezy friday evenin, I had just finished a pot of beans which I had cooked(very sweet honey beans *winks*) fully supplemented with a loaf of freshly baked warm Agege bread. I had lay down on my nice hostel Jambite mattress rubbing my tummy and thanking God for blessing me with a good life. Almost like my phone wanted to interrupt my very soothing mood, I had a ring(Nokia Ring tone), I reluctantly picked up said hello almost immediately like I was enemies with the caller. The response/Voice I got/heard blew my mind. It was a lady, she apparently had dialled the wrong number, I wasnt about to tell her though, she kept calling me peter. After a while she asked a question that sought my response. Uhm....Erm, I dont know, I replied. She paused, am guessing she looked at the number and then she said sorry, "I think I called a wrong number". Without mincing words,I blurted out, ....I could be peter, dont just hang up, please, you have a voice that could compete with the most sonorous of birds.

She was startled, she replied "excuse me, am sorry I dont like this, do take care, again...I am sorry, It was a wrong number" and then she hung up.

Ah, I no gree o, I immediately trudged out of my room, I descended the stairs of my hostel block the fastest I have ever done and in split seconds, I had bought airtime, loaded my 3310 and was redialling the number.

In summary, after much shakara and days of not pickn up, "am busy","call me back","I dont speak with strangers","I have a boyfriend",she budged and we hit it off.

For weeks, I spent more than half my meagre pocket money on phone calls, For me Anita was worth it!. Fast forward to a month later and we had fixed a date, she had visited her folks who stayed in same south western state where my school was. I actually asked her to come see me in my room and she obliged(Trust me, I had no bad intentions, I had yet to taste the sweetness of the forbidden fruit at that time, my mind was clear), I guess she also considered this guy in a federal university who had neva said anything indecent to her a bit trustworthy.

On the day of the meet, I was so excited, she was supposed to visit on a friday, I had planned it that way, Just one 10am lecture and I was done for the day. At exactly 2pm, Anita called and enthused she was at the gate. I directed her and in less than 10mins I had b4 me, the lady I had grown to become very fond of. She didnt exactly have the "lady statistics" I had in mind, but she had everything that could make me change my "lady statistics", she had this smile that could make anyone smile back, her perfume would turn a dyn man on, she had braided her hair into tiny braids, the phones we had been communicating with made a mockery of her voice. Her voice was much better....She wasnt drop dead gorgeous but she was drop dead cute, she had dis birthmark just below her eyes

......8am, o boy this thing no easy, sorry pips work calls!
cool tale,, so trye
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 10, 2014
adedeji65: cool tale,, so true
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 10, 2014
Like seriously, there are so many girls out there pretty, waiting to have fun,...so thinking nailing a cute chick on a first date is made up, try stepping up your game and also listen to some guys I knew back in Lag....... STEP UP THE GAME AND STOP MEETING WOWO GIRLS...
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by cocoberry(f): 9:21am On Jul 10, 2014
Bring ur D make I see!

adedeji65: there was this mushin babe, she was the first tl say hi on Facebook, I started calling her for like 5months . then we couldn't meet cause she was in lag nd I was in school. shortly I went for my I.t, infact that profile of me working with a German firm finished the parole. while. chatting one night told her I love her boobs, she was like why do I like them, told her they are big and love to play with them, she replied with "where and when," my D hardened!!!!! Told her my place, by the coming weekend ,She obliged and by sunday she came over , she wasn't bad, cute and sweet But had hair around her boobs I coped with it though. When she got to my place told her about my job nd likes, I know she was wet already, then banged for 2rounds ,though she managed to withstand the third.. but it was worth it though.. since then .,she just dey run from this D oooo.. up Netherlands!!!
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 10, 2014
cocoberry: Bring ur D make I see!

where u @ ...?
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by cocoberry(f): 9:43am On Jul 10, 2014
U r kool n not ugly................. I like dem Fugly grin

horlabiyi: lol you need to check my profile and judge.
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 10, 2014
observing
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by dre11(m): 10:38am On Jul 10, 2014
Godmystrength:

@dre11- for more than 7years o.
@dancok- What did i do? By telling him that i am not interested and that he should stop calling me? Pray please tell me how i should have handled it in case of next time o. I have read other people's stories here and i don't think my action was the worst o. MAKE UNA NO VEX O i won't do that again. infact, no more experience sharing again, na to just dey observe.

he don tay ooooo
and u bottle it up for that long time......

U must have a deep mind that bottle up alot of thingscheesy
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by summerflame(m): 10:44am On Jul 10, 2014
Alonso, how e no be?.. What free gate?
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Notjustokvideo(m): 10:52am On Jul 10, 2014
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by HAH: 11:13am On Jul 10, 2014
Let me try this Blind date adventure, am male, matured and humble PIN 25E26751

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Godmystrength: 11:29am On Jul 10, 2014
dre11:

he don tay ooooo
and u bottle it up for that long time......

U must have a deep mind that bottle up alot of thingscheesy
yes na. What if i tell someone(say Mr A) and later in future, we meet again and Mr A happens to know him, won't that be so embarrassing and not fair on the guy. Asides that, if i tell someone, you know there is no way they won't make jest of him and that is what i don't want. And this is nairaland, I FIT DENY SAY NO BE ME TALK AM since no one else knows this my username.

[size=4pt]I think i like you. Will you be my friend? shocked[/size]
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by dre11(m): 11:47am On Jul 10, 2014
Godmystrength: yes na. What if i tell someone(say Mr A) and later in future, we meet again and Mr A happens to know him, won't that be so embarrassing and not fair on the guy. Asides that, if i tell someone, you know there is no way they won't make jest of him and that is what i don't want. And this is nairaland, I FIT DENY SAY NO BE ME TALK AM since no one else knows this my username.

[size=4pt]I think i like you. Will you be my friend? shocked[/size]

cheesy
its mah pleasure, good to know you

good u took that way out and you didn't let it out because am so sure most ladies would have follow the other way round by making jest of they guy and so on.

How has the day being and i guess work is going on well?
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by sconp: 12:21pm On Jul 10, 2014
call me lucky and you would be saying the truth.
Having had 3 blind dates with no disappointments.
Cool, beautiful and lovely girls and I bet they can say the same cheesywink
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 10, 2014
sconp: call me lucky and you would be saying the truth.
Having had 3 blind dates with no disappointments.
Cool, beautiful and lovely girls and I bet they can say the same cheesywink
don't mind those guys, infact patience is key to such dates.... guys on konji tend to get bad ones due to lack of patience
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Godmystrength: 1:51pm On Jul 10, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
its mah pleasure, good to know you

good u took that way out and you didn't let it out because am so sure most ladies would have follow the other way round by making jest of they guy and so on.

How has the day being and i guess work is going on well?
Abi o. God forbid but what if i had ended up marrying him, will i now go back and tell people that his teeth are now white or what?.

Good day so far. and hoping that it will be good all through. work is as usual o
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Oxone(m): 2:23pm On Jul 10, 2014
Godmystrength: Abi o. God forbid but what if i had ended up marrying him, will i now go back and tell people that his teeth are now white or what?.

Good day so far. and hoping that it will be good all through. work is as usual o

lol love have this way of making the most hideous things beautiful. Beats me every time undecided

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by dre11(m): 2:29pm On Jul 10, 2014
Godmystrength: Abi o. God forbid but what if i had ended up marrying him, will i now go back and tell people that his teeth are now white or what?.

undecided
u made up ur mind ATM not to have anytin to do with him, u barred his brother from calling ucheesy
and all time u think about it when eating u did say u puke.........embarassed

So, no way of going backlipsrsealed as in liala
i know 7yrs is a long time and he had moved on...

#just asking.......... is that the only blind date u hadcheesy
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Godmystrength: 2:38pm On Jul 10, 2014
dre11:

undecided
u made up ur mind ATM not to have anytin to do with him, u barred his brother from calling ucheesy
and all time u think about it when eating u did say u puke.........embarassed

So, no way of going backlipsrsealed as in liala
i know 7yrs is a long time and he had moved on...

#just asking.......... is that the only blind date u hadcheesy
I know. I was talking about when it was still fresh. i didn't tell anyone. and no point of bringing it up later na.

I had other blind dates sha. see another one here.

Godmystrength: I was coming from the office one night and a guy just walked up to me and was trying to do the usual toasting things. It was so late in the night and i was so tired and didn't want to be kept waiting and that made me commit a great blunder - i gave him my number that he should call me later. The guy called later and we got talking on regular basis. Because it was night, i didn't see his face well and was sure i won't even be able to recognize him. He got so interested in me and was so talking and already planning marriage things. Saying he is so ready to marry me now and then. I was not interested in the guy but i was using him to kill boredom.

One day, he called to ask where i was and i told him i was working from a client's office at so and so place just for him to tell me that he was somewhere around the area and will like to come check on me. I told him no problem and he said he was going to be there. Lo and behold, after some minutes, i was told that i had a visitor and i went out to the reception area to see him.OMG!!!!!!! when i saw him, it was as if the ground should open and swallow me o.(God please forgive me o. I don't want to talk about it sef). I was like 'no wonder he was still single at his age with all his achievements. I was just looking around to make sure there was nobody around to see us together. (i am sure the receptionist would be wondering what the heck). The guy was trying to act all lovey. He bought me cake (different flavors because he said he didn't know my favorite). I didn't want to embarrass him so i collected the cake and lied that i was actually in a meeting with the client and only excused myself to see him. I told him we will talk later on phone and thanked him for the cake.

After he left, i stopped picking his calls and avoided him.
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by joelenesleek(f): 2:51pm On Jul 10, 2014
kingphilip:
A PM is private message and it's sent wen you to one's profile and click on [size=18]send email message to the person u opened the profile[/size] and then a page opens where u write the subject of the message and the message proper.. after then clicking on the send message part makes u send a pm

Tnx
thanks, then I know what pm means on nairaland although I have so many meaning of Pm (pre, post madness).
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by dre11(m): 2:53pm On Jul 10, 2014
Godmystrength:
I know. I was talking about when it was still fresh. i didn't tell anyone. and no point of bringing it up later na.

I had other blind dates sha. see another one here.

cheesy
oh mah gosh.........

*just asking mah self...... what would a lady see and she felt like the ground should swallow her up,
that means that thing must be.............*

but, i bet u its was his dressing and packaging that put u off,
or is there sometin else, because ur preference might differ from another person preference cool
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Godmystrength: 3:04pm On Jul 10, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
oh mah gosh.........

*just asking mah self...... what would a lady see and she felt like the ground should swallow her up,
that means that thing must be.............*

but, i bet u its was his dressing and packaging that put u off,
or is there sometin else, because ur preference might differ from another person preference cool
it wasn't his dressing or packaging o. in fact, dressing and packaging was tight. would have been better on someone else o. let me not even go there abeg. I NO WAN COMMIT SIN THIS AFTERNOON. Before you start thinking of me as a bad person - for the records, i had other dates that i was the one at the receiving end o. will tell you about one in a moment.
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by dre11(m): 3:09pm On Jul 10, 2014
Godmystrength: it wasn't his dressing or packaging o. in fact, dressing and packaging was tight. would have been better on someone else o. let me not even go there abeg. I NO WAN COMMIT SIN THIS AFTERNOON. Before you start thinking of me as a bad person - for the records, i had other dates that i was the one at the receiving end o. will tell you about one in a moment.

that bolded part got me confused.....
Anyway i will let it slide away since u don't wanna talk

will be waiting cool
guess the day has being all good 2 u.
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Godmystrength: 3:12pm On Jul 10, 2014
dre11:

that bolded part got me confused.....
Anyway i will let it slide away since u don't wanna talk

will be waiting cool
guess the day has being all good 2 u.
i am trying to say that i don't want to go into the description of the person because i don't want to commit sin this afternoon.

And also trying to tell you that i have had other dates that was the other way round.
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Daughterzion(f): 3:15pm On Jul 10, 2014
laidesmen217: weneva i hear abt blind dates, i rememba....precious, ngozi, ada, ginika, linda........etc.........if i tell una my story eh.....chai am still havin nightmares up till 2day cos of blind dates.....*spits*
Can u pls describe ginika

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (40) (Reply)

When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex / Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? / Man Dating Two Sisters Made To Walk Home Unclad After He Was Busted (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.