Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,825 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here - Romance (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here (78754 Views)

Nairalanders Share Your Valentine Pictures / What Would You Do If Your Blind Date Showed Up Looking Like This? / How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 10, 2014
Hmmmm, I met K(not real name) at africhat, all the gals I met on gloconnect are nothing to write home about(God forgive me). the 2 worst I had are as follows;

I met this gal in 2010 tru gloconnect. We exchanged numbers, started doing day calls, unlimited nite calls, talked abt past rltnshps, talked about how I will hug her and kiss her when I see her and the gal was like am I serious?.

This gal's voice ws so sweet and cool. I ws tempted to ask her out but I ws like why am I rushing snc she is coming the next day. I av practiced how I will kiss her, smooch her and do the rest. I borrowed money from my roommate, prepared the room and expecting the gal. Few mins later, she called him that she's at the gate. I went out to meet her but I ws so disappointed. I felt like vomitting. I couldn't entertain her. The 1hr 5mins she spent in my room ws like 24hrs. Immediately she left, I deleted her sharply
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 10, 2014
I met this gal on eskimi, we chatted for a while, frm eskimi, we took it to fbk and we chatted everyday, gave me her number, told me she is working at TOLL GATE(the one at IBADAN leading to IFE). After 2 weeks, we decided to meet but due to my experience, I don't want gals coming to my house esp the ones frm social network. So she sd she will be waiting for my at airport Junction(Alakia, Ibadan) and go to her house together, I sd okay. I didn't want to go to her house bt I had already planned to take her to my frnd's house that lives inside Airport. So on the D day, she called me that she has been at the airport Junction snc 5 mins ago, told her I will be there soon, taxi dropped me, looking for the beautiful gal, couldn't see her, called her number and a lady tapped me frm behind saying 'didn't you see me before?' I ws like WTF!! I ws so disappointed, the gal is so ugly to the extent that I couldn't exchange handshakes. I quickly thought of a way to discharge her, told her I'm have a message to deliver to my frnd that lives inside the airport and then go somewhere else. For those of yu that knows IB very well, the gal lives at IGEM. So we both have to pass through airport main gate together, we took keke napep together, told her I will see her some other time, dt I won't be able to attend to her, paid for my tare, paid for hers too. When I got to my frnd's bustop, I dropped n wanted to say goodbye, she dropped too. My face was red bt ds gal didn't send me. I took her to my frnd's house, I almost died of shame when I got there, my frnds bursted in laughter, they were like 'babey, welcome. XXXXXXX has told us a lot about you, we are so happy to see you, pls take good care of him ooo' , the gal ws just smiling. My frnd went to ON his generator n inserted all ds collection films. As soon as one film ended, another one will play automatically. It went on like that till when d GEN went OFF arrnd 8pm. I ws so relieved when d gal sd it is high time she started going. I deleted her number, stopped picking her calls, called me with her glo number one day, gv her an excuse and blocked her glo number too.

My frnds still make jest of me.

NB: the biggest mistake I did ws dt all her pics I av been seeing on FB were all half pictures. Unfortunately, I didn't knw the gal has a bow leg, a very curvy one that can't allow to take bike plus she ws so damn ugly(God forgive me). She didn't resemble her fbk pictures at all cos all her pix on fbk were blurred...
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by STENON(f): 10:59pm On Jul 10, 2014
Interesting Stories........
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by tosyne2much(m): 11:22pm On Jul 10, 2014
adedeji65: There was this chick I met through radio program,(hooking up shit ) We got talking after I got her number from the show, after weeks of calling we decided to meet @ camp junction in abeokuta, I was so happy and abit nervous cause it was my first blind date. I was there 30Minutes before her, I waited, called her, all she could say that she was still dressing up. I smiled and thot for a second, this girl go make sense ooo, this one She's taking her time to impress me.. After like 45mins I saw a girl in, black rough top, Ankara skirt and a scarf.. I called the babe enventually it was her, in fact it wasn't her ugliness that made me get angry but the fact that I wasted my time fantasizing about how cute she gonna be @ the junction . Before she could figure where I was I stopped a bike and zoomed off. she called to ask where I was, I told her I had to leave cause she was taking long, she was like are u not the one in brown T-shirt. omo na to cut the phone oooo
hahahahahaha dis is hilarious... Guy u too funny abeg... Buh were u d one really in brown T-shirt ?

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 12:08am On Jul 11, 2014
tosyne2much: hahahahahaha dis is hilarious... Guy u too funny abeg... Buh were u d one really in brown T-shirt ?
Yes, immediately I apologized stating that she took too long
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by summerflame(m): 12:59am On Jul 11, 2014
Psycholomental
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by summerflame(m): 1:01am On Jul 11, 2014
Are u a wor wor girl?
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by summerflame(m): 1:07am On Jul 11, 2014
Let's assume we are both blind, can we go on a blind date sweetie.
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by summerflame(m): 1:30am On Jul 11, 2014
Oyeme, shey na Atuke u dey talk about?
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by summerflame(m): 1:36am On Jul 11, 2014
Where should I start from?
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by summerflame(m): 1:45am On Jul 11, 2014
What about Tinu from UI?
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by summerflame(m): 1:51am On Jul 11, 2014
We have never heard this at home before oooo. Confession time
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by summerflame(m): 1:56am On Jul 11, 2014
Interesting
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 11, 2014
STENON: Interesting Stories........
more to come, recent ones sef That's bin processed
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 11, 2014
I cant get hooked with horrible blind dates, cause I can't add the chick if she ain't worth the stress and tripping..
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Renz(m): 1:55pm On Jul 11, 2014
Hmmm.. 26 Pages of Blind Date? Interesting that some actually ended up in marriage, others met their worst nightmare. In my own opinion, blind dates are worth giving a trial especially when u live and work in Lagos doing 5am - 9pm (due to traffic and etc).
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 11, 2014
www.nairaland.com/1805754/girl-born-without-face/5#24609001 Be careful this doesn't happen to your future wife or your child. There is power in the mouth. Click the link above to see why.
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Daughterzion(f): 9:22am On Jul 12, 2014
Acidosis:
oh daughter of zion! these are great words from you to me. I appreciate you ma smiley
You are welcome and it was nice quoting you

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Acidosis(m): 9:50am On Jul 12, 2014
Daughterzion: You are welcome and it was nice quoting you
smiley Won't you share your experience here? I'm willing to read
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Daughterzion(f): 9:55am On Jul 12, 2014
Acidosis:
smiley Won't you share your experience here? I'm willing to read
i have neve gone on one b4 and i dnt intend to.
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Daughterzion(f): 9:58am On Jul 12, 2014
Bwaal: na okirika go kill u

u better stop buyin second products which 1 be pass me ajeku again
Do u reside in aba?
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Acidosis(m): 10:04am On Jul 12, 2014
Daughterzion: i have neve gone on one b4 and i dnt intend to.
I guess you have your reasons, smiley Why don't you share with me
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Daughterzion(f): 10:11am On Jul 12, 2014
Acidosis:
I guess you have your reasons, smiley Why don't you share with me
i dnt understand dear
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Renz(m): 10:35am On Jul 12, 2014
Daughterzion: i have neve gone on one b4 and i dnt intend to.

Certain information can change your intentions. Your decision to do something or not to depends on the information that is available to u at the that particular point in time and how the information was processed.

E.g; If 10 of your female friends met their husbands via blind date, you will be more eager/willing to blind date.

Some people get lucky while others unlucky; some females are unlucky physically because they always attract the personalities that they don't want while the reverse is the case as they get lucky on blind dates.

So just keep an open mind cos anything is possible, don't allow negative testimonies affect ur decision, don't lock urself out of certain possibilities but be careful in everything you do.

They say; many are called and few are chosen, just be part of the chosen once.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by themejiwalker(m): 11:08am On Jul 12, 2014
Dolcilicious: This happened like 2yrs ago,there is a friend of mine who schs @ lag,he called me up one day and told me a friend of his is dying to know me and he also wants to talk to me,well,i am not the proud type,i talked to the guy on phone and guess what he sounded like my ex(just broke up with my ex not up to 2 wks,so i was on d rebound still love d guy,that y d fin catch me like that)I liked him instantly and we got talking,soon he proposed and i said yes,we dated for like a year b4 we got to see.O boy,when i saw this guy,he was far from what i imagined,Dark,tall,ugly,mouth odour,brown eyes,brown teeth...jeez i was soo disappointed.

After he left for lag,i called him up and told him i wasnt interested anymore,He was shocked and i pitied him,there's nuffin i cud do,cant stand dating him.Since then ehn,i have vowed never even to be friends with someone without meeting them in person.smiley

lol..i can imagine...pele cheesy
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Acidosis(m): 12:22pm On Jul 12, 2014
Daughterzion: i dnt understand dear
oh I mean, why are you against blind dates?

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 12, 2014
most of the blind dates shared here were not worth it ,,....guess both parties were desperate!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Bwaal(m): 12:35pm On Jul 12, 2014
Daughterzion: Do u reside in aba?
no any p
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Daughterzion(f): 12:43pm On Jul 12, 2014
Renz:

Certain information can change your intentions. Your decision to do something or not to depends on the information that is available to u at the that particular point in time and how the information was processed.

E.g; If 10 of your female friends met their husbands via blind date, you will be more eager/willing to blind date.

Some people get lucky while others unlucky; some females are unlucky physically because they always attract the personalities that they don't want while the reverse is the case as they get lucky on blind dates.

So just keep an open mind cos anything is possible, don't allow negative testimonies affect ur decision, don't luck urself out of certain possibilities but be careful in everything you do.

They say; many are called and few are chosen, just be part of the chosen once.
you should be an adviser to the king of camelot any tanx a lot i do appreciate it

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Atom57(m): 1:57pm On Jul 12, 2014
Sophiatabitha:

Ewwww that is so disgusting. Thank u very much i will keep my face.
lmao, it can help
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Atom57(m): 2:01pm On Jul 12, 2014
Godmystrength: My first blind date i may say. There was the guy i met somehow (can't even remember how again whether facebook or phone call. its been long sha). we got talking and we seem to be getting along on a platonic level initially. after a while, we decided to take it to the next level. We arranged to meet. On the said day when i saw him, i felt so inadequate for him. I am not taking about beauty wise but stature wise. He has actually told me that he is tall and solidly built and i was like ''i am tall as well' so what. But because i was tall and slim, i felt like a child compared to him. He was just about 5inches taller than me but he was BIG. well in my mind i was like not to big, still okay. we got talking and some talk led to some talk and i got to know that he just got out of a relationship where the gf dumped him because he was the ''no sex before marriage person''. she wanted sex meanwhile, the agreement initially was no sex until marriage only for the girl to change her mind. In my mind i was like wow!! good man. exactly the kind of man i want o. we had a nice time and the meeting went well. When it was time for me to go, he dropped me off at my bus stop. After that day, i noticed that he stopped picking my calls. this happened for some days. i now sent a text msg to inquire about the change in attitude. He sent me a msg and was like ''I am sorry for all this, you have what i want in my woman but i don't think anything can work between us. I don't think i am ready to go into a sexless relationship and you don't seem to want sex because of your status(i was still innocent then). So let us just end it here.'' was i pained? YES i was but i stopped calling him and forgot about him.
hmm
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here by Atom57(m): 3:30pm On Jul 12, 2014
I can start my blind date here abeg who wan go on a date

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (40) (Reply)

Shocking Video Of Two south African Women Raping A Man / Guys Killer Curve Or Beautiful Face???? / Man Wrapped In Same Towel With Two Ladies At The Beach(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.