Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Ladies, Have You Gone Out On A Date With A Much Older Guy? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Have You Gone Out On A Date With A Much Older Guy? (5514 Views)

Why Do Girls Prefer Much Older Guys? / Dating Older Guy Is A Bad Idea, read the story Whats Your Opinion / In Love With A Much Older Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Have You Gone Out On A Date With A Much Older Guy? by Fulaman198(m): 3:59pm On Jul 15, 2014
AncientJerk:

you noticed all this and you say you didnt look at her twice ey? be real bro wink cool

but i feel ya point tho.

ROFLLLLLLL Ah ah I thought she was a bit older but she was only 18. I didn't think girls at age 18 could be curvy, at first glance I assumed early 20s ROFLLLL.
Re: Ladies, Have You Gone Out On A Date With A Much Older Guy? by Fulaman198(m): 4:00pm On Jul 15, 2014
rozzay: What exactly do u guys mean by a much older man, cos my bf is 40 is dat much older. He s very ok for me and I don't have a problem wit him as long as he s single nd I'm hopin dat somday we ll get marid. Age is only a number, as long as u aren't snatching anyone s spouse. Simple

And how old are you? Chigold101 will probably say "see my point"
Re: Ladies, Have You Gone Out On A Date With A Much Older Guy? by Fulaman198(m): 4:04pm On Jul 15, 2014
mystiqueDZ: Age is a no I think..some ladies older re Dimwits while you can get a younger who keeps you in ur toes#my onecefa

Older women typically have less drama and are much more mature. They are less likely to get into little girl arguments and stuff like that.
Re: Ladies, Have You Gone Out On A Date With A Much Older Guy? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 15, 2014
Fulaman198:

And how old are you? Chigold101 will probably say "see my point"
yep chigold has a matured thinking, as for me I prefer him cos he treats me like a baby. I feel he s mind is much more matured. D age diff is like 15 bw us so am not a kid
Re: Ladies, Have You Gone Out On A Date With A Much Older Guy? by Fulaman198(m): 4:44pm On Jul 15, 2014
rozzay: yep chigold has a matured thinking, as for me I prefer him cos he treats me like a baby. I feel he s mind is much more matured. D age diff is like 15 bw us so am not a kid

So if he is 48, that makes you 33. You are slightly older than me, come on now 33 is no baby lol. I believe I had 'matured' thinking at the age of 19. Most people do not though as in this generation maturity does not seem to occur until the mid 20s, if at all.
Re: Ladies, Have You Gone Out On A Date With A Much Older Guy? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 15, 2014
Fulaman198:

So if he is 48, that makes you 33. You are slightly older than me, come on now 33 is no baby lol. I believe I had 'matured' thinking at the age of 19. Most people do not though as in this generation maturity does not seem to occur until the mid 20s, if at all.
. Pls read my post. My bf is 40 not 48
Re: Ladies, Have You Gone Out On A Date With A Much Older Guy? by Fulaman198(m): 4:55pm On Jul 15, 2014
rozzay: . Pls read my post. My bf is 40 not 48

Oh ok So that makes you 25. Why do you like being treated like a baby if you don't mind me asking?
Re: Ladies, Have You Gone Out On A Date With A Much Older Guy? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 15, 2014
Fulaman198:

Oh ok So that makes you 25. Why do you like being treated like a baby if you don't mind me asking?
. Dat is a question for anoda day sir
Re: Ladies, Have You Gone Out On A Date With A Much Older Guy? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 15, 2014
Fulaman198:

Older women typically have less drama and are much more mature. They are less likely to get into little girl arguments and stuff like that.

grin

At some point, I remember gravitating towards "older men" for the same reason. I thought the ones my age were very immature.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Have You Gone Out On A Date With A Much Older Guy? by Chigold101(m): 6:59pm On Jul 15, 2014
Fulaman198:

And how old are you?T Chigold101 will probably say "see my point"
take a look at my dp and make ur deductions. That picture was taken last year november (2013). U so much talk about age but if u r really matured as u claim to be, u will no that age has no role to play in a relationship that concern adults (from 18years).
Re: Ladies, Have You Gone Out On A Date With A Much Older Guy? by Chigold101(m): 7:04pm On Jul 15, 2014
rozzay: . Pls read my post. My bf is 40 not 48
even if he is 48 and so what? Fulaman198 is just being funny cos he thinks he is one big boy. There are some 14years he is dying for right now
Re: Ladies, Have You Gone Out On A Date With A Much Older Guy? by Chigold101(m): 7:13pm On Jul 15, 2014
Fulaman198:

Ah ah I thought she was a bit older but she was only 18. I didn't think girls at age 18 could be curvy, at first glance I assumed early 20s ROFLLLL.
what a world of lies? U are dwelling on lies bro. How could u have typed that u dont think a girl of 18 should ne curvy? Do girls become curvy at 40. As early as 12yrs girls become curvy it all depened on body mass.
Re: Ladies, Have You Gone Out On A Date With A Much Older Guy? by Fulaman198(m): 7:46pm On Jul 15, 2014
Chigold101: what a world of lies? U are dwelling on lies bro. How could u have typed that u dont think a girl of 18 should ne curvy? Do girls become curvy at 40. As early as 12yrs girls become curvy it all depened on body mass.

You can't be serious? I will never look at a woman for a relationship that is less than 22 years of age.
Re: Ladies, Have You Gone Out On A Date With A Much Older Guy? by Fulaman198(m): 7:47pm On Jul 15, 2014
Chigold101: even if he is 48 and so what? Fulaman198 is just being funny cos he thinks he is one big boy. There are some 14years he is dying for right now

You can't be serious........Look sir, I'm not like you in that way
Re: Ladies, Have You Gone Out On A Date With A Much Older Guy? by Fulaman198(m): 7:49pm On Jul 15, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

grin

At some point, I remember gravitating towards "older men" for the same reason. I thought the ones my age were very immature.

LOL Do you still gravitate towards older men?
Re: Ladies, Have You Gone Out On A Date With A Much Older Guy? by Fulaman198(m): 7:53pm On Jul 15, 2014
Chigold101: take a look at my dp and make ur deductions. That picture was taken last year november (2013). U so much talk about age but if u r really matured as u claim to be, u will no that age has no role to play in a relationship that concern adults (from 18years).

You look late 30s. Why do you pursue younger women? What do you see in them that you don't see in older women?
Re: Ladies, Have You Gone Out On A Date With A Much Older Guy? by Chigold101(m): 8:13pm On Jul 15, 2014
Fulaman198:

You look late 30s. Why do you pursue younger women? What do you see in them that you don't see in older women?
i cant remember ever telling u that i even go after women at all. However, i wont take cos i dont go after women and deny fact of life. I look late 30s u r just funy sha. U are older than me & i am happily married

Re: Ladies, Have You Gone Out On A Date With A Much Older Guy? by Fulaman198(m): 8:15pm On Jul 15, 2014
Chigold101: i cant remember ever telling u that i even go after women at all. However, i wont take cos i dont go after women and deny fact of life. I look late 30s u r just funy sha. U are older than me & i am happily married

Is that not you in the picture of your profile? Congrats on being married
Re: Ladies, Have You Gone Out On A Date With A Much Older Guy? by Chigold101(m): 8:18pm On Jul 15, 2014
Fulaman198:

You can't be serious........Look sir, I'm not like you in that way
u cant be like me in anything at all. I am a realist i dont judge things abstract. I see the world the way it is. U dont even know what i do in life.
Re: Ladies, Have You Gone Out On A Date With A Much Older Guy? by Fulaman198(m): 8:19pm On Jul 15, 2014
Chigold101: u cant be like me in anything at all. I am a realist i dont judge things abstract. I see the world the way it is. U dont even know what i do in life.

You are a funny fellow my friend, you are correct I don't know what you do in life. But I sense skirt chaser ROFL forgive me if am wrong.
Re: Ladies, Have You Gone Out On A Date With A Much Older Guy? by Chigold101(m): 8:24pm On Jul 15, 2014
Fulaman198:

Is that not you in the picture of your profile? Congrats on being married
yes t is me. Thank u. Follow me on twitter then i will give u my facebook name. U will then have a glimse of what i do
Re: Ladies, Have You Gone Out On A Date With A Much Older Guy? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 15, 2014
Fulaman198:

LOL Do you still gravitate towards older men?

Depends what you mean. An 48 year old would've been out of the question, but I dated someone 10 years older than me when I was 19. I was always attracted to that age group. Now that I'm older, it's not such a difference.
Re: Ladies, Have You Gone Out On A Date With A Much Older Guy? by Fulaman198(m): 12:09am On Jul 16, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Depends what you mean. An 48 year old would've been out of the question, but I dated someone 10 years older than me when I was 19. I was always attracted to that age group. Now that I'm older, it's not such a difference.

Oh ok understood cheesy, that's exactly what I meant BTW.
Re: Ladies, Have You Gone Out On A Date With A Much Older Guy? by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 16, 2014
Fulaman198:

Oh ok understood cheesy, that's exactly what I meant BTW.

Don't be an ageist grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Have You Gone Out On A Date With A Much Older Guy? by Fulaman198(m): 12:25am On Jul 16, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Don't be an ageist grin

23 - 45 for me and she must have no children. I try not to be an ageist, but it's difficult to find a mature women from 18 - 22. Most of them are still in party mode. You are not a party girl right?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Have You Gone Out On A Date With A Much Older Guy? by Nobody: 12:48am On Jul 16, 2014
Fulaman198:

23 - 45 for me and she must have no children. I try not to be an ageist, but it's difficult to find a mature women from 18 - 22. Most of them are still in party mode. You are not a party girl right?

45? O_o
That's 15 years. So what's the big deal with the 48 year old guy then?

My party mode was productive. It was very work hard, "play" hard...to get. tongue
Re: Ladies, Have You Gone Out On A Date With A Much Older Guy? by Chigold101(m): 11:22am On Jul 16, 2014
Fulaman198:

You are a funny fellow my friend, you are correct I don't know what you do in life. But I sense skirt chaser ROFL forgive me if am wrong.
humn... Me a skirt chaser... There is nohing to forgive. U r responsible for the words of ur mouth. thanks
Re: Ladies, Have You Gone Out On A Date With A Much Older Guy? by Fulaman198(m): 2:36pm On Jul 16, 2014
Chigold101: humn... Me a skirt chaser... There is nohing to forgive. U r responsible for the words of ur mouth. thanks

Sorry my bros
Re: Ladies, Have You Gone Out On A Date With A Much Older Guy? by Fulaman198(m): 2:38pm On Jul 16, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

45? O_o
That's 15 years. So what's the big deal with the 48 year old guy then?

My party mode was productive. It was very work hard, "play" hard...to get. tongue

But the thing is I'm an adult and I believe a 45 year old can be on the same level of maturity and wouldn't mind my level of experience.

Lollll @play hard to get I can imagine wink
Re: Ladies, Have You Gone Out On A Date With A Much Older Guy? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 16, 2014
Fulaman198:

But the thing is I'm an adult and I believe a 45 year old can be on the same level of maturity and wouldn't mind my level of experience.

Lollll @play hard to get I can imagine wink

Whatever floats the 'ole boat cheesy
Thas life.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Have You Gone Out On A Date With A Much Older Guy? by Fulaman198(m): 10:16pm On Jul 16, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Whatever floats the 'ole boat cheesy
Thas life.

Lol true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Played On Him And Loved Someone Else, Now He Is Gone. I Wish To Have Him Back. / Sister Mary Won Kill Me(pic) / And Konji Made Me Disown My Brother Because Of Punnani (graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.