Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Ladies, Have You Gone Out On A Date With A Much Older Guy? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Have You Gone Out On A Date With A Much Older Guy? (5512 Views)

Why Do Girls Prefer Much Older Guys? / Dating Older Guy Is A Bad Idea, read the story Whats Your Opinion / In Love With A Much Older Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Have You Gone Out On A Date With A Much Older Guy? by djoe21(m): 10:57am On Sep 28, 2018
Chigold101:
good talk but let me ask u. Now that u r 30 did it stop teenage girls from coming after you? If those who are 48 dont go to the girls what of if the girls go to them? Another thing u must know is that a 20 years old girl is as mature as a 50years old man. When a girl determins u even if she is 12 it will take GOD to stop u from falling for her.

How can you say a 20years old girl is as mature as a 50years old man? Mature in having fun or playing? I no understand.

I can understand your preference with the kind of women you like to date (age wise) but please calm down with some exaggerations. I even find it difficult holding a serious conversation with a lady way younger than myself ( I am not old o grin).
Re: Ladies, Have You Gone Out On A Date With A Much Older Guy? by Chigold101(m): 7:17am On Sep 29, 2018
djoe21:

How can you say a 20years old girl is as mature as a 50years old man? Mature in having fun or playing? I no understand.

I can understand your preference with the kind of women you like to date (age wise) but please calm down with some exaggerations.
I even find it difficult holding a serious conversation with a lady way younger than myself ( I am not old o grin).
hmmm... But anyway

I don't know where you reside or what your environment looks like or the type of people or ladies it breeds.
You are probably just looking down on girls. But take it or leave it, before you as guy began to think well, your female age mate has graduated in that field.
Let me even ask you, how many of your female age mates are still single?
You are here talking about can't hold a discussion with a girl younger than you...
Before you will be ready for marriage, you will discover that any girl of your age remaining are the ones guys have rejected over and over again because one thing or the other.
Re: Ladies, Have You Gone Out On A Date With A Much Older Guy? by Ahmiee(f): 12:45pm On Sep 30, 2018
I'm6 22 and a guy of 39 is asking me out for over a year nw, he's also looking forward for marriage. haven't given it any consideration
Re: Ladies, Have You Gone Out On A Date With A Much Older Guy? by djoe21(m): 11:19am On Oct 01, 2018
Chigold101:
hmmm... But anyway

I don't know where you reside or what your environment looks like or the type of people or ladies it breeds.
You are probably just looking down on girls. But take it or leave it, before you as guy began to think well, your female age mate has graduated in that field.
Let me even ask you, how many of your female age mates are still single?
You are here talking about can't hold a discussion with a girl younger than you...
Before you will be ready for marriage, you will discover that any girl of your age remaining are the ones guys have rejected over and over again because one thing or the other.

So you think it is because of maturity older guys marry way younger women? I believe it is mainly because of physical attractiveness for some and some others to have someone take care of them in their old age. In fact many of them trade-off maturity for the above points I mentioned.

Now don't get me wrong, I am not saying you cannot see a young woman of that age who displays a very high level of maturity compared to an older counterpart (like wise a man too) but it is usually an exception rather than the norm.
Re: Ladies, Have You Gone Out On A Date With A Much Older Guy? by Luckygurl(f): 11:26am On Oct 01, 2018
Ahmiee:
I'm6 22 and a guy of 39 is asking me out for over a year nw, he's also looking forward for marriage. haven't given it any consideration

Lol!! Why??

Is it the age gap thing or he doesn't just tick your box?
Re: Ladies, Have You Gone Out On A Date With A Much Older Guy? by Ahmiee(f): 9:18pm On Oct 02, 2018
Luckygurl:

Lol!! Why??
Is it the age gap thing or he doesn't just tick your box?
the age gap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Reasons To Date A Girl Who Runs / Fresh Pictures To Celebrate The End Of My Ban On Nairaland(pics) 18+ / I Have Never Seen The Full Unclothedness Of My Husband Pls Is This Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.