Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,469 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? (42459 Views)

Osita Chidoka Matriculates At Baze University (Photo) / What Nigerians Are Saying About Osita Chidoka & The Vacant Senate Seat / Bicycle Ride By Osita Chidoka To Last Federal Executive Meeting (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 10, 2014
Longeria: Berem, I'm disappointed in you, so your joblessness has frustrated you into igniting another Anambra / Imo. The activities of Abagworo and you is pain in the neck. You enjoy discussions that brings Igboland to it's knees, but when the OFENMANUS are insulting Igbo's, you happily keep quiet. So unfortunate.

Berem is not an Igbo woman...you can take that to the bank

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 10, 2014
OkijaAmaka: Yet the entire South West states are indebted to Anambra State

Yet the entire ibo race viz: politicians, governors, ohaneze ndibo and even the obi of onisha had to weep, wail and beg Gej for a 2nd Niger bridge whilst a yoruba governor built the Lekki-Ikoyi link bridge, a suspension bridge, the first of its kind in subsaharan africa.

Which of your useless ibo leaders can build a suspension bridge? Do you even know what a suspension bridge is? Have you seen one before?

4 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by idumuose(m): 4:35pm On Jul 10, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Nnaa, I tire ooo...He started his come with hateful and tribalistic rants.
Some of these guys have wickedness and hate coded in their gene.
My brother e tire me oo.That was the best product he could vomit through his mouth after

Nairaland was hacked.gurnam and bigotry are inseperable siamese twins.grin grin
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by VICTORCIZA(m): 4:35pm On Jul 10, 2014
bestviewer: You are another bloody civilian, you will never ever understand it. You people only see at the surface!

It depends on your difinition of bloody civilian
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by bestviewer: 4:42pm On Jul 10, 2014
But u saw him calling my name in all his posts?lol

I know how bitter he is. Am typing with my fone in the situation room. I will soon be back to the office so I can use my laptop to unleash his pix..lol.

berem: are you not tired of posting same pictures over and over again? Please don't post any pictures on this thread. Both of you shouldn't derail my thread!

angry
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 10, 2014
God bless you dear cool
zegbeye:

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by VICTORCIZA(m): 4:46pm On Jul 10, 2014
berem: you that see things underneath oya tell us why you object to Osita's nomination? I am very sure its not because of his CV you are against him.
abi oo! since chino don become a military man and we don become bloody civilians the least he should do is enlighten us
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by bestviewer: 4:46pm On Jul 10, 2014
Stop it! She is Igbo, I have spoken with her on fone. You are not more Igbo than she is! Despite our differences I still respect her deeply!

zegbeye:

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by sauceEEP(m): 4:47pm On Jul 10, 2014
It just a nomination,he has to scale the hurdle of senate screening.
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by VICTORCIZA(m): 4:54pm On Jul 10, 2014
anago18:

the village idi0t still runs naked on the street of uga, when BAT was making fortunes from the financial department of Mobil. sometimes you just marvel at the illiteracy cum stupidity of these villagers.
is it true bola tinubu was a drug baron before he entered into politics?

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 10, 2014
This thread isn't about my being Igbo or not. If you fools wanna discuss about my Igboness,you can open another thread for it. Quit derailing this thread!

3 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by VICTORCIZA(m): 4:56pm On Jul 10, 2014
berem: eggheaders,I don't want this thread derailed. Do me a favour by stop insulting Chino on this thread. Ok?
simply put You want this thread to make front page!
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 10, 2014
otokx:

Is that why a larger percentage of FRSC staff are from the East?
Yoruba always complaining about Igbo since 1250. Una no dey tire?

6 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by bestviewer: 5:13pm On Jul 10, 2014
Nwanne dalu! Its a win-win situation. Remember Omambala comes first before any other consideration!

OdenigboAroli:

Well,he has a decent CV but I'm not wowed, to say the least.
For now let's give him the benefit of the doubt and not run to conclusion.
I was expecting they appoint someone with vast experience in th aviation industry but no yawaa.
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by VICTORCIZA(m): 5:14pm On Jul 10, 2014
berem: This thread isn't about my being Igbo or not. If you fools wanna discuss about my Igboness,you can open another thread for it. Quit derailing this thread!
fools?.
beremole you called us fools
if you have any issue with anyone here why not direct your comment to him rather than generalizing
we demand an apology

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by gurnam: 5:17pm On Jul 10, 2014
idumuose:

And this is how best you think you can start off your evil intentioned comment.one would have thought that the permanent disability that

Was visited on you by the ill fated e-bomb blast on nairaland would have caused you to have a change of heart and start an improved

Behavioural attitude.You have once again proved me wrong.Death cannot even separate you from [size=15pt]BIGOTRY and IGBOPHOBIA

If what that guy parades as CV is better than yours....you have no business interacting with me at whatever level.

Indeed NL is a leveler.

4 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 10, 2014
VICTORCIZA: fools?.
beremole you called us fools
if you have any issue with anyone here why not direct your comment to him rather than generalizing
we demand an apology
and who do you think I have issues with? Since you have responded to my post,that means you're a fool! I didn't mention anyone's name and you have proved to be one of the fools by responding.
Dude,stop seeking for attention by stalking me all over Nairaland! I am not the only female poster on politics section.I have noticed you enough and its becoming obnoxious!

I won't respond to you again!
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by Malawian(m): 5:25pm On Jul 10, 2014
i dey sick die for here. i no even go work today. i see my man illungun is still alive.
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by gurnam: 5:25pm On Jul 10, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Nnaa, I tire ooo...He started his come with hateful and tribalistic rants.
Some of these guys have wickedness and hate coded in their gene.

Point to one part of my remarks about Osita that you deemed hateful and tribalistic and I will withdraw my statement..otherwise you sharrap your stinking mouth.
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by OdenigboAroli(m): 5:25pm On Jul 10, 2014
gurnam:

If what that guy parades as CV is better than yours....you have no business interacting with me at whatever level.

Indeed NL is a leveler.

Hahahahaha.....Look at this f..ool. So,you don't know there people on this forum without O Lovel who are more smarter and more resourceful than you with whatever trash of a degree that you have got.
Yeye indeed dey smell.
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by gurnam: 5:27pm On Jul 10, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Hahahahaha.....Look at this f..ool. So,you don't know there people on this forum without O Lovel who are more smarter and more resourceful than you with whatever trash of a degree that you have got.
Yeye indeed dey smell.

Excuse me....

who is this eddiott? undecided

5 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by idumuose(m): 5:33pm On Jul 10, 2014
gurnam:

Indeed NL is a leveler.

And If what Aregberascal your governor parades as CV is better than yours....you have no business interacting with me at whatever level.

‎​ RAUF AREGbESOLA the governor of osun state is a secondary school certificate holder

http://www.naijahottestgist.com/2014/06/20/aregbesola-dumps-controversial-hnd-presents-waec/

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by gurnam: 5:34pm On Jul 10, 2014
Malawian: i dey sick die for here. i no even go work today. i see my man illungun is still alive.

Bad niggagh.....

You've been fuccking some diseased pusssiees? grin
Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by gurnam: 5:35pm On Jul 10, 2014
idumuose:

And If what Aregberascal your governor parades as CV is better than yours....you have no business interacting with me at whatever level.

‎​ RAUF AREGbESOLA the governor of osun state is a secondary school certificate holder

http://www.naijahottestgist.com/2014/06/20/aregbesola-dumps-controversial-hnd-presents-waec/

You are a phool...a huge phool.

What is my business with what a politician parades as CV.....

1 Like

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by OdenigboAroli(m): 5:36pm On Jul 10, 2014
gurnam:

Excuse me....

who is this eddiott? undecided

Get off your high horse,ODE. Correct yourself before trying to correct somebody.
You start a sentence with a CAPITAL LETTER....lol.
My written English is not the best but I don't go around mocking people.
This is the reason why I said you aren't not very smart....Just another loud mouthed ignoramus like your fellows.

3 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by gurnam: 5:39pm On Jul 10, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Get off your high horse,ODE. Correct yourself before trying to correct somebody.
You start a sentence with a CAPITAL LETTER....lol.
My written English is not the best but I don't go around mocking people.
This is the reason why I said you aren't not very smart....Just another loud mouthed ignoramus like your fellows.

Holy Moses shocked shocked

Are you crazy or you are simply hungry?

Log off this site now..

Go and eat..gather your thought process together and log back to Nairaland

5 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by OdenigboAroli(m): 5:39pm On Jul 10, 2014
idumuose:

You mad,bro.....You know what they say...he who lives in a glass house shouldn't throw stones.

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by idumuose(m): 5:41pm On Jul 10, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Yeye indeed dey smell.
OdenigboAroli,his(gurnam) governor's highest educational qualification is WAEC after deceiving them that he had an HND from one obscure poly.

He has abandoned his fake HND when he couldn't defend it.

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by OdenigboAroli(m): 5:42pm On Jul 10, 2014
gurnam:

Holy Moses shocked shocked

Are you crazy or you are hungry?

Log off this site now..

Go and eat..gather your thought process together and log back to Nairaland

Do you want me to browse through your post history and show the world your perfect written English? I will lay low if I were you,Mr educated.

3 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by VICTORCIZA(m): 5:43pm On Jul 10, 2014
berem: and who do you think I have issues with? Since you have responded to my post,that means you're a fool! I didn't mention anyone's name and you have proved to be one of the fools by responding.
Dude,stop seeking for attention by stalking me all over Nairaland! I am not the only female poster on politics section.I have noticed you enough and its becoming obnoxious!

I won't respond to you again!
Stalking You?
you which !
courtesy demands you tender an unreserved apology but since you believe your know it all have a nice day

6 Likes

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by OdenigboAroli(m): 5:46pm On Jul 10, 2014
idumuose:
OdenigboAroli,his governor's highest educational qualification is WAEC after deceiving them that he had an HND from one obscure poly.

He has abandoned his fake HND when he couldn't defend it.

It's funny how they run around telling everybody they are the most educated but truth came out when Waec results were released. You know the Biafran war made these people to forget where they were.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Boss Osita Chidoka, New Minister Of Aviation? by idumuose(m): 5:53pm On Jul 10, 2014
gurnam:

You are a phool...a huge phool.

What is my business with what a politician parades as CV.....
But he is your governor,your role model.And what is your business with what osita chidoka parades as CV?
Nairaland e-bomb blast has really affected your brain.The doctors who discharged you should take you back to the hospital cos you haven't fully recovered .You have a brain f.ag.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Lagos Government Shuts Marina Mosque / Dino Melaye Shares 15-Year-Old Throwback Photo Of Himself / 30 Shoemakers From Abia Arrived China For Training (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.