Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,538 members, 7,816,309 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

The Tom And Jerry Relationship Between The Igbos And Yorubas. - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Tom And Jerry Relationship Between The Igbos And Yorubas. (66912 Views)

‘Tom And Jerry’ Relationship Between Igbo And Yoruba ~ Azuka Onwuka / Igbos And Yorubas: A Cultural Comparison. / The Marvelous Culture Of The Igbos And Igboland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Tom And Jerry Relationship Between The Igbos And Yorubas. by Decryptor(m): 8:44am On Jul 14, 2014
Rilamaka:

Nwanne m, why are you so full of hate. You can't choose the person to fall in love with.

And so if he has 2 million wives? And 700 million children? How am I supposed to know if he doesn't tell me? Am I omnipotent, omnipresent or omniscience?
Is it my fault that I fell in love with a man who decided to lie to me? Am I responsible for his deceitful ways?

Ka m jukwala gi, in your entire life can you swear by Amadioha that you have never lied to or decieved a girl?

Gini ka I na - akodi ihe a?

So because it is not your fault, you decide to be part of it? A man telling you that you are the only one in his life and you finding out later that he has a girl he sleeps with by the side is betrayal which you can easily walk out from. A man proffessing love for you by prostrating and telling you he is a virgin and you later find out he has 5 wives and 12 children by the time you become pregnant is wickedness which even God can't forgive. Most yoruba men do the latter.

4 Likes

Re: The Tom And Jerry Relationship Between The Igbos And Yorubas. by tonychristopher: 8:45am On Jul 14, 2014
WE ALL KNOW THAT WISE MEN ALWAYS COMES FROM THE EAST...YORUBAS KNOW THAT AND OTHER TRIBES KNOW THAT.IT MUST HAVE BEEN A BLESSING TO BE FROM EAST

18 Likes

Re: The Tom And Jerry Relationship Between The Igbos And Yorubas. by Blockus: 8:45am On Jul 14, 2014
hopelink1: Ojukwu , zik are also in hell , my brother

This boy has got jokes. grin

The 2 other sons of God cannot be in hell, its impossible.

8 Likes

Re: The Tom And Jerry Relationship Between The Igbos And Yorubas. by gratiaeo(m): 8:45am On Jul 14, 2014
iwonbaoko: Yoruba are Yoruba we are not French only a confused man does not know his father.One day he is Jew another day he is German.Yoruba are self assured about being Yoruba and do not need external validation or approval. Instead people come from far and wide to Yorubaland for spiritual enlightenment and fortification. We are not in rivalry with anyone. We know where we are going and how to get there and are already on our way on our terms and time scale.We have nothing to prove to anyone. Those who are confused about who they are should sort themselves out
Yes your forefather fall from sky
Some claim he landed with the head and that made him go psycho. This explains the genes that have been transferred to his offsprings like Becomerich, Musiwa and Bkbabe.

Others like Strangerf claim he was let down from the sky with a chain. I tend to beleive this aspect as only criminals and mental patients are likely to be put in chains. This explains why Oduduwa's children always tend to dip their hand in the public till among other crimes; Tafa Balogun, Adenika Grange and Bode George being recent examples.

Yet others claim he was among Lucifer's squad that was cast down from heaven for plotting a cup against the Almighty. Little wonder they have always participated in failed coups. Ask General Diya (the weeping general) or Awo (who committed suicide cos his coup plot was exposed.

19 Likes

Re: The Tom And Jerry Relationship Between The Igbos And Yorubas. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:47am On Jul 14, 2014
checkdate: I Dont Understand.
Must you quote everything?
Re: The Tom And Jerry Relationship Between The Igbos And Yorubas. by am0s(m): 8:48am On Jul 14, 2014
i luv my igbo gal
a yoruba man speakin

7 Likes

Re: The Tom And Jerry Relationship Between The Igbos And Yorubas. by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 14, 2014
Blockus:

The lessons of the past can never be forgotten. angry

When I see Awolowo in hell, I'm fhucking up that greesy muthafuker for reals. angry
Yes, but we still need to move on

2 Likes

Re: The Tom And Jerry Relationship Between The Igbos And Yorubas. by boombay(m): 8:49am On Jul 14, 2014
THE IGBOS ARE JUST TOO SELFISH... THEY WANTED TO SEPERATE THEMSELVES FROM US.. BUT THANKS TO THA BADDEST NIGGA "GOWON" AND THE BADDEST AWOLOWO...

11 Likes

Re: The Tom And Jerry Relationship Between The Igbos And Yorubas. by gratiaeo(m): 8:49am On Jul 14, 2014
Blockus:

I know right.

Imagine if I delved deeper into the evil that is the Yorubas, this thread would come alive. Those Westerners are fetish, wicked, two-faced, evil, malicious, back-stabbing, no-good, ....... Loading more negative adjectives to qualify the Yorubas..

angry

Soka horror forest on mind

1 Like

Re: The Tom And Jerry Relationship Between The Igbos And Yorubas. by ozodigboo(m): 8:50am On Jul 14, 2014
I can't believe there are nigerians who think like this.
That means there's hope for this country.
@ OP_ I don't know if u are Igbo or Yoruba, but this is the BEST article i've seen on this site this year. . . . and its july.
Very well researched and thought out.

8 Likes

Re: The Tom And Jerry Relationship Between The Igbos And Yorubas. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:50am On Jul 14, 2014
Igbo parents should stop planting the seed of hatred in their children.

18 Likes

Re: The Tom And Jerry Relationship Between The Igbos And Yorubas. by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 14, 2014
itsIYKE: xamination malpractice emanated 4rm the south west,wen the eyes of the south east hadn't been opend to the sh1t
So wat happened at GEJ scholarship examination recently ??

4 Likes

Re: The Tom And Jerry Relationship Between The Igbos And Yorubas. by sufficientGrace: 8:51am On Jul 14, 2014
checkdate: I Dont Understand.
How can u understand when u quoted all what the OP wrote?

1 Like

Re: The Tom And Jerry Relationship Between The Igbos And Yorubas. by logica(m): 8:51am On Jul 14, 2014
Rilamaka:
Ka m jukwala gi, in your entire life can you swear by Amadioha that you have never lied to or decieved a girl?
...uh huh...he's about to tell more lies to cover his lies.
Re: The Tom And Jerry Relationship Between The Igbos And Yorubas. by tonychristopher: 8:51am On Jul 14, 2014
By 2030, Yorubas will become minority in Nigeria and even in South west as Igbos and Hausas have taken over all the business opportunities because the acclaimed native (Yoruba) are NATURALLY very lazy to their bones".

Its always sad when an entire tribe receives insult or their character unearthed due to the insanity of one individual who claimed to be their son, but might be fathered by unknown hired Niger Soldier during the Nigerian - Biafra civil war.

When Lagos was the capital of Nigeria Hausa/Fulani and igbos invested hugely in Lagos city. After the shift of Lagos as capital of Nigeria to Abuja, they took over the economy of Lagos from the British. From onset, Yorubas were only busy dancing Owanbe in the streets of Lagos and Ibadan.

Till date, their lazy bones couldn't allow them invest and assist the boost of Nigeria's economy.

Hausa and Igbos took over South west economy from British not from yorubas and its never by force or with arms but by economic skills and strategies built through progressive business mind. The Simple fact is that, they took over the economy because majority of yorubas are very lazy and few educated ones among them only want a white collor job where they will be accountants or useless lawyer for the Hausa and igbo rich men.

Let us specifically give some of these ignorant Yorubas commons sense analogue and idea about Igbos economic dominance and Hausa business and agricultural progresses.

Igbos did not see Yorubas in Benin republic to dominate the market there, Igbos did not see Yorubas in Togo to dominate economy there, Igbos did not see Yorubas in Ghana to dominate economy there, Igbos did not see Yorubas in Ivory Coast to dominate economy there, eithier did Hausa see Yoruba before dominating Saudi Arabia, Niger and other part of the continent with their agricultural products and trades. Igbos did not see Yorubas in Nairobi Kenya before displacing Indians there to dominate their economy, Igbos did not see Yorubas in China to dominate all the shopping malls at Guangxillu in Guangzhuo China.

Hausa did not see Yoruba before dominating Money Exchange trade and gold businesses. This list may be endless. Igbos and Hausas/Fulani are very hard working Nigerians.

QUESTIONS

In what trade or fields are Yorubas famous?. What are their contribution to Nigeria economically?.

Average yoruba in Lagos state is a street taut or thug. Majority of dirty houses in Lagos are owned, and occupied by Yorubas. Big masions or companies in Lagos were own by Igbos and Hausa.

RESEARCH RESULT by Independent body;

74 percent of investment in Lagos are own by Igbos. 5 percent by Hausa/Fulani, 15 percent by Foreigners(Non-Nigerians), 5 percent by other Nigerians(Non Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba), 1 percent by Yorubas (which include Mike Adenuga).

Igbos and Hausa are not only living in Lagos. Igbos live in the east, in the north. Hausas live in the east, west and north like any igbo. Yorubas are very few in other part of the country. Their laziness never allow them go far. Of course, they can't go to Kano, Port Harcourt or Enugu to do Alaye job.

The problem here is that Igbos migrate more than others and they are been tagged criminals even caught Yoruba criminals most times claim Igbo.

Igbo are followed by Hausa, but Yorubas never migrate like them to have experience and see things for themselves. That's why Hausa and Igbos can make better united Nigeria. Though few Hausas can speak Igbo and Yoruba language, but majority of igbos speaks both Hausa and Yoruba very fluently.

While Yorubas hardly speak both. In some cases, very few yorubas in Military service speaks unclear Hausa language.

The true is the good migration among Nigerians and doing business or trading improves our nationality, unity and languages. It boost our economy too, but Lazy bones don't. They sit tight at home and gossips.

As America, Asia are dominated by Igbos, so as Saudi Arabia is dominated by Hausa, and they are all doing businesses there, and doing them well. They invest every where and in Nigeria.

UK is dominated by lazy Yorubas who do nothing there but claimed schooling while majority are just mere taxi drivers or plate and car washers for Westerner. When they can't feed their families with good job, they go on trafficking cocaine or coming back to Lagos where they will join their brothers on Area boys business collecting money or begging money from Hausa and igbo productive people.

As Hausas are interested in politics, so as Yorubas but the difference is that Hausas still do their businesses and farming; feeding the nation day and night, the Yorubas do nothing but follow politicians up and down and hang in the street of lagos for Agboro job. Their youths are always going around waiting when an Igbo or Hausa will buy Land or build house for them to walk with their lazy bones for what they call "Alaye. Fee". Which is more of begging or silly claim to be owners of the land. Yorubas sell of there lands but leaves inside Lagoon or Canann where water flush them and there families away during raining seasons. They leave most in very smelling dirty places and most times their toilets is inside their cooking pots.

The igbos have left politics since 1967 and now only interested in boosting Nigerians economy with their wealth of experiences in trade, education, technology and science. Since we welcomed Democracy in Nigeria, they have not been politically wise or interested in politics.

If we know the igbos in Education, Trade, business, science and technology, and then know the Hausa/Fulanis in Trade, business, and agriculture, what can we say of the Yorubas? I bet Agboro, Owambe, taxi driver, bus conductors, tax collector and Alaye beggers(Area boys).

Most of my Niger friends who are doing businesses in Lagos complain how these Yoruba tauts disturb them daily. They even sometimes attack some of the Niger boys doing Security works in Lagos. Ahmad from Niger told me how these guys disturbed his other Niger friend selling Suya. They come every evening to eat his Suya forcefully and sometimes beats him if he do complain. He told me that his friend was provoked, then he planned for them one day. One evening these Yoruba boys came with their girl friends, forcefully eating his Suya worth 10,000 naira again, unfortunately, the Suya have been poised with Sleeping drug. So after sitting and eating while shouting, they all slept there, hopelessly till 1am. The four girls where gang Molested severally till 4am by Niger boys who joined their brothers and the five boys were killed. And these Niger boys disappeared from Lagos back to their country.

Later, All Niger and Hausa within that street became target by the friends of these vicitims. Businesses were closed for two weeks in that street because of this and police keep patroling to maintain peace and order.

This is how we are loosing citizens and killing businesses. Yorubas must learn to address tautism, criminality, tribalism, thuggry, and laziness among their people.

NOTE: Not all Yorubas are lazy, down to their bone marrows, some are hard working, sincere and nice, though 90% majority in their huge numbers are very lazy and are touts in all major streets in Nigeria. I have many good Yorubas who are nice people and work in good places.

25 Likes

Re: The Tom And Jerry Relationship Between The Igbos And Yorubas. by boombay(m): 8:52am On Jul 14, 2014
gratiaeo:
Yes your forefather fall from sky
Some claim he landed with the head and that made him go psycho. This explains the genes that have been transferred to his offsprings like Becomerich, Musiwa and Bkbabe.

Others like Strangerf claim he was let down from the sky with a chain. I tend to beleive this aspect as only criminals and mental patients are likely to be put in chains. This explains why Oduduwa's children always tend to dip their hand in the public till among other crimes; Tafa Balogun, Adenika Grange and Bode George being recent examples.

Yet others claim he was among Lucifer's squad that was cast down from heaven for plotting a cup against the Almighty. Little wonder they have always participated in failed coups. Ask General Diya (the weeping general) or Awo (who committed suicide cos his coup plot was exposed.
YES AND ASK GEN. OJUKWU, THE RUNAWAY COWARDgrin

12 Likes

Re: The Tom And Jerry Relationship Between The Igbos And Yorubas. by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 14, 2014
Decryptor:

So because it is not your fault, you decide to be part of it? A man telling you that you are the only one in his life and you finding out later that he has a girl he sleeps with by the side is betrayal which you can easily walk out from. A man proffessing love for you by prostrating and telling you he is a virgin and you later find out he has 5 wives and 12 children by the time you become pregnant is wickedness which even God can't forgive. Most yoruba men do the latter.

Nwanne we are saying the same thing. If he doesn't tell me I won't know. If I find out later, I will take a walk. It's as simple as that.

2 Likes

Re: The Tom And Jerry Relationship Between The Igbos And Yorubas. by fingard02k(m): 8:53am On Jul 14, 2014
portable86:
Afraid to start a war i guess.
Anyways in my next world,i must be igbo or i'll just reincarnate as a tree in a forest biko
Nne Moniker gi a atogbuem

1 Like

Re: The Tom And Jerry Relationship Between The Igbos And Yorubas. by Blockus: 8:53am On Jul 14, 2014
slimmy05: Yes, but we still need to move on

Move on to what?!

Move on to where?!

How do you move when you have been anchored to one spot for so long?!

Dont make the same mistakes of our forefathers. They trusted those Westerners and they paid the price with the blood of their kinsmen and children. Go and ask the Deltans what about the Asaba massacre and tell them to move on. angry

I am not surprised you speak like this, you can move on, we will be waiting to see ow that works out for you. Many have passed that road and very few have lived to tell the story.

For Nigeria to move forward, the Yoruba people must go. angry

3 Likes

Re: The Tom And Jerry Relationship Between The Igbos And Yorubas. by itsIYKE(m): 8:53am On Jul 14, 2014
iwonbaoko: So wat happened at GEJ scholarship examination recently ??
yoruba students bribed their way through?

3 Likes

Re: The Tom And Jerry Relationship Between The Igbos And Yorubas. by 500GP: 8:53am On Jul 14, 2014
HAUSA - BOKOHARAM

YORUBA -BRAIN (INTELLECTUAL PERSONNEL)

IBO - BUSINESS PROWESS (SELLING OF SUBSTANDARD GOODS AT THE SAME PRICE WITH GENUINE GOODS

16 Likes

Re: The Tom And Jerry Relationship Between The Igbos And Yorubas. by boombay(m): 8:54am On Jul 14, 2014
tonychristopher: By 2030, Yorubas will become minority in Nigeria and even in South west as Igbos and Hausas have taken over all the business opportunities because the acclaimed native (Yoruba) are NATURALLY very lazy to their bones".

Its always sad when an entire tribe receives insult or their character unearthed due to the insanity of one individual who claimed to be their son, but might be fathered by unknown hired Niger Soldier during the Nigerian - Biafra civil war.

When Lagos was the capital of Nigeria Hausa/Fulani and igbos invested hugely in Lagos city. After the shift of Lagos as capital of Nigeria to Abuja, they took over the economy of Lagos from the British. From onset, Yorubas were only busy dancing Owanbe in the streets of Lagos and Ibadan.

Till date, their lazy bones couldn't allow them invest and assist the boost of Nigeria's economy.

Hausa and Igbos took over South west economy from British not from yorubas and its never by force or with arms but by economic skills and strategies built through progressive business mind. The Simple fact is that, they took over the economy because majority of yorubas are very lazy and few educated ones among them only want a white collor job where they will be accountants or useless lawyer for the Hausa and igbo rich men.

Let us specifically give some of these ignorant Yorubas commons sense analogue and idea about Igbos economic dominance and Hausa business and agricultural progresses.

Igbos did not see Yorubas in Benin republic to dominate the market there, Igbos did not see Yorubas in Togo to dominate economy there, Igbos did not see Yorubas in Ghana to dominate economy there, Igbos did not see Yorubas in Ivory Coast to dominate economy there, eithier did Hausa see Yoruba before dominating Saudi Arabia, Niger and other part of the continent with their agricultural products and trades. Igbos did not see Yorubas in Nairobi Kenya before displacing Indians there to dominate their economy, Igbos did not see Yorubas in China to dominate all the shopping malls at Guangxillu in Guangzhuo China.

Hausa did not see Yoruba before dominating Money Exchange trade and gold businesses. This list may be endless. Igbos and Hausas/Fulani are very hard working Nigerians.

QUESTIONS

In what trade or fields are Yorubas famous?. What are their contribution to Nigeria economically?.

Average yoruba in Lagos state is a street taut or thug. Majority of dirty houses in Lagos are owned, and occupied by Yorubas. Big masions or companies in Lagos were own by Igbos and Hausa.

74 percent of investment in Lagos are own by Igbos. 5 percent by Hausa/Fulani, 15 percent by Foreigners(Non-Nigerians), 5 percent by other Nigerians(Non Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba), 1 percent by Yorubas (which include Mike Adenuga).

Igbos and Hausa are not only living in Lagos. Igbos live in the east, in the north. Hausas live in the east, west and north like any igbo. Yorubas are very few in other part of the country. Their laziness never allow them go far. Of course, they can't go to Kano, Port Harcourt or Enugu to do Alaye job.

The problem here is that Igbos migrate more than others and they are been tagged criminals even caught Yoruba criminals most times claim Igbo.

Igbo are followed by Hausa, but Yorubas never migrate like them to have experience and see things for themselves. That's why Hausa and Igbos can make better united Nigeria. Though few Hausas can speak Igbo and Yoruba language, but majority of igbos speaks both Hausa and Yoruba very fluently.

While Yorubas hardly speak both. In some cases, very few yorubas in Military service speaks unclear Hausa language.

The true is the good migration among Nigerians and doing business or trading improves our nationality, unity and languages. It boost our economy too, but Lazy bones don't. They sit tight at home and gossips.

As America, Asia are dominated by Igbos, so as Saudi Arabia is dominated by Hausa, and they are all doing businesses there, and doing them well. They invest every where and in Nigeria.

UK is dominated by lazy Yorubas who do nothing there but claimed schooling while majority are just mere taxi drivers or plate and car washers for Westerner. When they can't feed their families with good job, they go on trafficking cocaine or coming back to Lagos where they will join their brothers on Area boys business collecting money or begging money from Hausa and igbo productive people.

As Hausas are interested in politics, so as Yorubas but the difference is that Hausas still do their businesses and farming; feeding the nation day and night, the Yorubas do nothing but follow politicians up and down and hang in the street of lagos for Agboro job. Their youths are always going around waiting when an Igbo or Hausa will buy Land or build house for them to walk with their lazy bones for what they call "Alaye. Fee". Which is more of begging or silly claim to be owners of the land. Yorubas sell of there lands but leaves inside Lagoon or Canann where water flush them and there families away during raining seasons. They leave most in very smelling dirty places and most times their toilets is inside their cooking pots.

The igbos have left politics since 1967 and now only interested in boosting Nigerians economy with their wealth of experiences in trade, education, technology and science. Since we welcomed Democracy in Nigeria, they have not been politically wise or interested in politics.

If we know the igbos in Education, Trade, business, science and technology, and then know the Hausa/Fulanis in Trade, business, and agriculture, what can we say of the Yorubas? I bet Agboro, Owambe, taxi driver, bus conductors, tax collector and Alaye beggers(Area boys).

Most of my Niger friends who are doing businesses in Lagos complain how these Yoruba tauts disturb them daily. They even sometimes attack some of the Niger boys doing Security works in Lagos. Ahmad from Niger told me how these guys disturbed his other Niger friend selling Suya. They come every evening to eat his Suya forcefully and sometimes beats him if he do complain. He told me that his friend was provoked, then he planned for them one day. One evening these Yoruba boys came with their girl friends, forcefully eating his Suya worth 10,000 naira again, unfortunately, the Suya have been poised with Sleeping drug. So after sitting and eating while shouting, they all slept there, hopelessly till 1am. The four girls where gang Molested severally till 4am by Niger boys who joined their brothers and the five boys were killed. And these Niger boys disappeared from Lagos back to their country.

Later, All Niger and Hausa within that street became target by the friends of these vicitims. Businesses were closed for two weeks in that street because of this and police keep patroling to maintain peace and order.

This is how we are loosing citizens and killing businesses. Yorubas must learn to address tautism, criminality, tribalism, thuggry, and laziness among their people.

NOTE: Not all Yorubas are lazy, down to their bone marrows, some are hard working, sincere and nice, though 90% majority in their huge numbers are very lazy and are touts in all major streets in Nigeria. I have many good Yorubas who are nice people and work in good places.
TELL YOUR FATHER THAT

14 Likes

Re: The Tom And Jerry Relationship Between The Igbos And Yorubas. by NNMUU(m): 8:55am On Jul 14, 2014
Superiority
Must one tribe be more superior to d other??
this is the reason we are still where we are as a country. Can two men walk together to achieve a common goal if there is no oneness??
The sooner we drop this "tribal superiority" the quicker we progress as a country, as one Nigeria

hopelink1: YORUBA KWENU!!! the relationship would be better IF the igbos can give us the honour we deserve--- our superiority over them .

2 Likes

Re: The Tom And Jerry Relationship Between The Igbos And Yorubas. by ozodigboo(m): 8:55am On Jul 14, 2014
Guy, this your map get as e be o !
I no follow oo ! Lol.
Onlinebizexpert: yoruba and igbo competing since the end of civil war

naija would have been better with these two tribes

YORUBA providing the spirituality,adminstration

IGBOS providing economy and strenght

what a country that would have been

funny enough there are moslems in yoruba and igboland but that yet does not affect the unity of these great entities
despite the betrayal the IGBOS feel about the YORUBAS, there is still alot to achieve as a united front

#LONG LIVE IGBO LAND
#LONG LIVE YORUBALAND

#LONG LIVE OHANEZE & ODUDUWA UNITED FRONT

#LONGLIVE NIGERIA minus OUR DESTRUCTIVE BRETHREN

NIGERIA OF MY DREAM
vvvvvvvvvvvv
Re: The Tom And Jerry Relationship Between The Igbos And Yorubas. by logica(m): 8:56am On Jul 14, 2014
Abuklaw: Why should he portray Lagos an empty place when igbos left for their respective village
Abi? It's ONLY Igbos that travel during the festive period since they are the only ones with means to travel. That should tell you about how they generally think: "It's all about us".

5 Likes

Re: The Tom And Jerry Relationship Between The Igbos And Yorubas. by Blockus: 8:56am On Jul 14, 2014
tonychristopher: By 2030, Yorubas will become minority in Nigeria and even in South west as Igbos and Hausas have taken over all the business opportunities because the acclaimed native (Yoruba) are NATURALLY very lazy to their bones".

QUESTIONS

This talk is STRONG!!!!

Oni kpe, eleyi gidi gan.. grin

4 Likes

Re: The Tom And Jerry Relationship Between The Igbos And Yorubas. by kenomobola(m): 8:56am On Jul 14, 2014
Beautiful, and concise writeup. It's quite sad that the present generation of Igbos and Yorubas are determined to relive and reenact the mistakes of their fathers. Let us leave all the stereotyping (passed down to us from our parents) and treat each individual on a case by case basis.
Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: The Tom And Jerry Relationship Between The Igbos And Yorubas. by Missmossy(f): 8:57am On Jul 14, 2014
Tom and Jerry relationship indeed. For those with sense,its quite obvious that Nigeria has achieved a lot with both tribes. I see no reason for bigotry and unnecessary tribalistic comments.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Yoruba Descendants In Brazil Cerebrate Obaluwaye Festival / Different South African Tribes / First Appearance Of Ooni Of Ife And His New Wife Olori Naomi As She Minister(vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.