Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,522 members, 7,816,279 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

The Tom And Jerry Relationship Between The Igbos And Yorubas. - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Tom And Jerry Relationship Between The Igbos And Yorubas. (66910 Views)

‘Tom And Jerry’ Relationship Between Igbo And Yoruba ~ Azuka Onwuka / Igbos And Yorubas: A Cultural Comparison. / The Marvelous Culture Of The Igbos And Igboland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Tom And Jerry Relationship Between The Igbos And Yorubas. by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 14, 2014
PedroJP:

I recommend u go and watch Jerry's uncle
lol

1 Like

Re: The Tom And Jerry Relationship Between The Igbos And Yorubas. by Hermanie(m): 9:21am On Jul 14, 2014
MidaxPhoenix: The hidden truth is that the igbos felt betrayed by the yorubas, the igbos have always seen the yorubas as the brothers across the niger but the civil war changed the course of thinking.

An average Igbo respects a yoruba for his intellectual prowess while the yorubas respect the igbos for entrepreneurial skills... a case of mutual respect and admiration and the igbos felt betrayed by the tribe they respect so much during the civil war..

The yorubas owe the Igbo an apology, and the igbos should learn to move on but our leaders profit from the discord, hence cannot facilitate a true reconciliation..

The two tribes complement each others,

What the igbos lack, the yorubas have in abundance and vice versa so we find it easy to co-habit.

We, yorubas are lazy, rely solely on intellectual skills as ingrained in our culture but the igbos believes in the sweat of hardwork..

The yorubas will say- I no fit do that work o! And the igbos will say - make we try am now.

Yoruba schools to become bureaucrat but the igbos schools to become refined businessmen..

During my nysc in enugu, I was privilege to teach tutorials in advanced calculus, real and numerical analysis in ESUT and IMT, the shout of ''Chike obi'' and awolowo rents the air as I give them the short cuts to solving questions.

Gba be theorem I call it...

All I can do is feel good when we finish lectures and my students give me business cards and telling me to come to their shops in ogbeite..

And igbos marvel at the yorubas mathematical skills....

Enters a store, Nna nyem this, 120, that 235, those 340.

Give him 1000 naira, Nna grabs calculator..

But the market woman in lagos selling wares, she will retort....305 ni change yin.

The igbos don't have time to calculate money, they make it in abundance and leave the yorubas to calculate.

The igbos control the economy, the yorubas regulate it..

Nigeria is truly blessed.

God bless you my brother, you're truly enlightened

2 Likes

Re: The Tom And Jerry Relationship Between The Igbos And Yorubas. by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 14, 2014
ebuetor: but i have come to notice. Its the igbos that start uo the tribal vocal war, out of nothing. Just like tom hitting at jerry at first sigh

Yes I have noticed it too. If only the yorubas can ignore them.

8 Likes

Re: The Tom And Jerry Relationship Between The Igbos And Yorubas. by Cubeet: 9:22am On Jul 14, 2014
MidaxPhoenix: The hidden truth is that the igbos felt betrayed by the yorubas, the igbos have always seen the yorubas as the brothers across the niger but the civil war changed the course of thinking.

An average Igbo respects a yoruba for his intellectual prowess while the yorubas respect the igbos for entrepreneurial skills... a case of mutual respect and admiration and the igbos felt betrayed by the tribe they respect so much during the civil war..

The yorubas owe the Igbo an apology, and the igbos should learn to move on but our leaders profit from the discord, hence cannot facilitate a true reconciliation..

What the igbos lack, the yorubas have in abundance and vice versa so we find it easy to co-habit.

We, yorubas are lazy, rely solely on intellectual skills as ingrained in our culture but the igbos believes in the sweat of hardwork..

The yorubas will say- I no fit do that work o! And the igbos will say - make we try am now.

Yoruba schools to become bureaucrat but the igbos schools to become refined businessmen..

During my nysc in enugu, I was privilege to teach tutorials in advanced calculus, real and numerical analysis in ESUT and IMT, the shout of ''Chike obi'' and awolowo rents the air as I give them the short cuts to solving questions.

All I can do is feel good when we finish lectures and my students give me business cards and telling me to come to their shops in ogbeite..

But the market woman in lagos selling wares, she will retort....305 ni change yin.

The igbos don't have time to calculate money, they make it in abundance and leave the yorubas to calculate.

While the Hausas destroys the economy

3 Likes

Re: The Tom And Jerry Relationship Between The Igbos And Yorubas. by PedroJP(m): 9:23am On Jul 14, 2014
Radoillo: Nice. The online ethnic fights have always baffled me. I sometimes want to believe its all in jest. In real life, I've had the most amazing relationship with Yoruba people. My extended family has inter-married with Yorubas, and 6 of my nephews and nieces are half-Yoruba.

Again, nice. May we learn to ignore the few bigots we have on both sides.

Wats ur say about the 3 million who perished cos betrayal from our dear friends ? Do u think those souls will spare u if u ignore and put aside wat they suddered in matters like this.

Seems u don't understand wat really happened. Our bossom friends saw us as pple standing in their way and wanted to seize d opportunity provided by the civil war to annihilate their powerful friends. Thank God, we survived and we are progressing. Yorubas are good pple and co-operative but we only demand apology and acknowledgement of their mistake for the sake of those lost souls

2 Likes

Re: The Tom And Jerry Relationship Between The Igbos And Yorubas. by ultrazone(m): 9:23am On Jul 14, 2014
fingard02k: what is the meaning of all these?

You can ask that again.
Re: The Tom And Jerry Relationship Between The Igbos And Yorubas. by Forwetinnah: 9:27am On Jul 14, 2014
Blockus: OP,

I find this thread offensive to ndi Igbos. angry

We dont have any relationship whatsoever with the Yorubas. angry

They have proven to be untrust worthy since the beginning of time. They are two faced, back-stabbing and maliciously wicked and have demonstrated it time and time again. Lets not forget that the genocidal aspect of the civil war where food and medical supply were cut off from the East was not suggested by the Northerners but by a Yoruba man. Lets not even forget that there would not have been a war per se if the Yorubas had stuck to their end of the bargain from the Aburi accord held in Ghana.

The Yorubas are not trust worthy at all and thats the root of our problems in Nigeria. Atleast the Hausas have shown us where they stand from the very beginning.

Seconded. .

5 Likes

Re: The Tom And Jerry Relationship Between The Igbos And Yorubas. by sirwilly1(m): 9:29am On Jul 14, 2014
This post is interesting. But you know what? GERMANS ALWAYS WIN.

2 Likes

Re: The Tom And Jerry Relationship Between The Igbos And Yorubas. by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 14, 2014
500GP: HAUSA - BOKOHARAM

YORUBA -BRAIN (INTELLECTUAL PERSONNEL)

IBO - BUSINESS PROWESS (SELLING OF SUBSTANDARD GOODS AT THE SAME PRICE WITH GENUINE GOODS

Yoruba brain my foot....old statistics. That's the problem with yoruba people; always using old statistics. The Igbos have overtaken you guys. I'm from Cross River and we(other Nigerian tribes) know this. The Igbos lead in every educational excellence in this Country....NECO, WAEC, even simple COMMON ENTRANCE and highest amount of intellectuals in government. The Igbos intellectuals and technocrats run the government. Obasanjo a yoruba man wasn't stu$pid to surround himself with Igbo intellectuals. Yara'Adua wasn't stu$pid to surround himself with Igbo Intellectuals. Likewise Jonathan is not stu$pid to surround himself with Igbo intellectuals. Can you explain this? Yorubas are educated in mouth while Igbos are educated in deeds....you see them running things. We Cross Riverians and Akwa Ibomites love our Igbo brothers and sisters, and can't wait for a United Republic soon to happen.

The building towards re-unification is taking place...
https://www.nairaland.com/1469421/kalu-invests-massively-eastern-nigeria

20 Likes

Re: The Tom And Jerry Relationship Between The Igbos And Yorubas. by ozodigboo(m): 9:29am On Jul 14, 2014
Blockus:

Ndi igbo si na nwata etoghi eto juo ihe gburu nna ya, ihe gburu nna ya e gbu ya - A child who is not old enough to ask what killed his father, the same that killed his father will kill him too.
Ndi igbo sikwara na nwata toghaa iju ihe gburu nna ya, mana ojughii, ihe gburu nna ya egbuo ya - AND ALSO, THAT CHILD, IF HE GROWS INTO A MAN AND STILL NEGLECTS TO ASK WHAT KILLED HIS FATHER, THE SAME THAT KILLED HIS FATHER WILL KILL HIM TOO.

2 Likes

Re: The Tom And Jerry Relationship Between The Igbos And Yorubas. by logica(m): 9:32am On Jul 14, 2014
Blockus:
Go and ask the Deltans what about the Asaba massacre and tell them to move on. angry
If dem like make dem no move on. Asaba massacre was arranged by their fellow Mid-Westerner; Murtala Mohammed (from Auchi).
Re: The Tom And Jerry Relationship Between The Igbos And Yorubas. by sirwilly1(m): 9:32am On Jul 14, 2014
Naija make sense o. Watch this.
Niger delta: providing the economy.
Igbo: controlling the economy.
Yoruba: regulating the economy.
Hausa: destroying the economy. We complete gan.

3 Likes

Re: The Tom And Jerry Relationship Between The Igbos And Yorubas. by benebaby77: 9:32am On Jul 14, 2014
Blockus: OP,

I find this thread offensive to ndi Igbos. angry

We dont have any relationship whatsoever with the Yorubas. angry

They have proven to be untrust worthy since the beginning of time. They are two faced, back-stabbing and maliciously wicked and have demonstrated it time and time again. Lets not forget that the genocidal aspect of the civil war where food and medical supply were cut off from the East was not suggested by the Northerners but by a Yoruba man. Lets not even forget that there would not have been a war per se if the Yorubas had stuck to their end of the bargain from the Aburi accord held in Ghana.

The Yorubas are not trust worthy at all and thats the root of our problems in Nigeria. Atleast the Hausas have shown us where they stand from the very beginning.
Akamu, were you there?
Re: The Tom And Jerry Relationship Between The Igbos And Yorubas. by OLADIMEHJI(m): 9:33am On Jul 14, 2014
[/color][color=#006600][color=#006600][/ce author=tonychristopher]By 2030, Yorubas will become minority in Nigeria and even in South west as Igbos and Hausas have taken over all the business opportunities because the acclaimed native (Yoruba) are NATURALLY very lazy to their bones".

Its always sad when an entire tribe receives insult or their character unearthed due to the insanity of one individual whotechnologiesclaimed to be their son, but might be fathered by unknown hired Niger Soldier during the Nigerian - Biafra civil war.

When Lagos was the capital of Nigeria Hausa/Fulani and igbos invested hugely in Lagos city. After the shift of Lagos as capital of Nigeria to Abuja, they took over the economy of Lagos from the British. From onset, Yorubas were only busy dancing Owanbe in the streets of Lagos and Ibadan.

Till date, their lazy bones couldn't allow them invest and assist the boost of Nigeria's economy.

Hausa and Igbos took over South west economy from British not from yorubas and its never by force or with arms but by economic skills and strategies built through progressive business mind. The Simple fact is that, they took over the economy because majority of yorubas are very lazy and few educated ones among them only want a white collor job where they will be accountants or useless lawyer for the Hausa and igbo rich men.

Let us specifically give some of these ignorant Yorubas commons sense analogue and idea about Igbos economic dominance and Hausa business and agricultural progresses.

Igbos did not see Yorubas in Benin republic to dominate the market there, Igbos did not see Yorubas in Togo to dominate economy there, Igbos did not see Yorubas in Ghana to dominate economy there, Igbos did not see Yorubas in Ivory Coast to dominate economy there, eithier did Hausa see Yoruba before dominating Saudi Arabia, Niger and other part of the continent with their agricultural products and trades. Igbos did not see Yorubas in Nairobi Kenya before displacing Indians there to dominate their economy, Igbos did not see Yorubas in China to dominate all the shopping malls at Guangxillu in Guangzhuo China.

Hausa did not see Yoruba before dominating Money Exchange trade and gold businesses. This list may be endless. Igbos and Hausas/Fulani are very hard working Nigerians.

QUESTIONS

In what trade or fields are Yorubas famous?. What are their contribution to Nigeria economically?.

Average yoruba in Lagos state is a street taut or thug. Majority of dirty houses in Lagos are owned, and occupied by Yorubas. Big masions or companies in Lagos were own by Igbos and Hausa.

RESEARCH RESULT by Independent body;

74 percent of investment in Lagos are own by Igbos. 5 percent by Hausa/Fulani, 15 percent by Foreigners(Non-Nigerians), 5 percent by other Nigerians(Non Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba), 1 percent by Yorubas (which include Mike Adenuga).

Igbos and Hausa are not only living in Lagos. Igbos live in the east, in the north. Hausas live in the east, west and north like any igbo. Yorubas are very few in other part of the country. Their laziness never allow them go far. Of course, they can't go to Kano, Port Harcourt or Enugu to do Alaye job.

The problem here is that Igbos migrate more than others and they are been tagged criminals even caught Yoruba criminals most times claim Igbo.

Igbo are followed by Hausa, but Yorubas never migrate like them to have experience and see things for themselves. That's why Hausa and Igbos can make better united Nigeria. Though few Hausas can speak Igbo and Yoruba language, but majority of igbos speaks both Hausa and Yoruba very fluently.

While Yorubas hardly speak both. In some cases, very few yorubas in Military service speaks unclear Hausa language.

The true is the good migration among Nigerians and doing business or trading improves our nationality, unity and languages. It boost our economy too, but Lazy bones don't. They sit tight at home and gossips.

As America, Asia are dominated by Igbos, so as Saudi Arabia is dominated by Hausa, and they are all doing businesses there, and doing them well. They invest every where and in Nigeria.

UK is dominated by lazy Yorubas who do nothing there but claimed schooling while majority are just mere taxi drivers or plate and car washers for Westerner. When they can't feed their families with good job, they go on trafficking cocaine or coming back to Lagos where they will join their brothers on Area boys business collecting money or begging money from Hausa and igbo productive people.

As Hausas are interested in politics, so as Yorubas but the difference is that Hausas still do their businesses and farming; feeding the nation day and night, the Yorubas do nothing but follow politicians up and down and hang in the street of lagos for Agboro job. Their youths are always going around waiting when an Igbo or Hausa will buy Land or build house for them to walk with their lazy bones for what they call "Alaye. Fee". Which is more of begging or silly claim to be owners of the land. Yorubas sell of there lands but leaves inside Lagoon or Canann where water flush them and there families away during raining seasons. They leave most in very smelling dirty places and most times their toilets is inside their cooking pots.

The igbos have left politics since 1967 and now only interested in boosting Nigerians economy with their wealth of experiences in trade, education, technology and science. Since we welcomed Democracy in Nigeria, they have not been politically wise or interested in politics.

If we know the igbos in Education, Trade, business, science and technology, and then know the Hausa/Fulanis in Trade, business, and agriculture, what can we say of the Yorubas? I bet Agboro, Owambe, taxi driver, bus conductors, tax collector and Alaye beggers(Area boys).

Most of my Niger friends who are doing businesses in Lagos complain how these Yoruba tauts disturb them daily. They even sometimes attack some of the Niger boys doing Security works in Lagos. Ahmad from Niger told me how these guys disturbed his other Niger friend selling Suya. They come every evening to eat his Suya forcefully and sometimes beats him if he do complain. He told me that his friend was provoked, then he planned for them one day. One evening these Yoruba boys came with their girl friends, forcefully eating his Suya worth 10,000 naira again, unfortunately, the Suya have been poised with Sleeping drug. So after sitting and eating while shouting, they all slept there, hopelessly till 1am. The four girls where gang Molested severally till 4am by Niger boys who joined their brothers and the five boys were killed. And these Niger boys disappeared from Lagos back to their country.

Later, All Niger and Hausa within that street became target by the friends of these vicitims. Businesses were closed for two weeks in that street because of this and police keep patroling to maintain peace and order.

This is how we are loosing citizens and killing businesses. Yorubas must learn to address tautism, criminality, tribalism, thuggry, and laziness among their people.

NOTE: Not all Yorubas are lazy, down to their bone marrows, some are hard working, sincere and nice, though 90% majority in their huge numbers are very lazy and are touts in all major streets in Nigeria. I have many good Yorubas who are nice people and work in good places.[/quote]

Stop being myopic.Is trade and commerce the only sector we have in Nigeria or all ovet the continent? For your information, trade and commerce requires no skills (which is what majority if you guys are known for), majority of Yoruba's don't have flair for all these short term business, we go for the long term and the real legit businesses, like real estates, oil and gas, telecoms, science and technology. We improve lifes and strife to improve on things that have been like botany( finding herbs that can be a panacea to all forms of ailment). This life is not a one way traffic, it's by division of labour... not seeing majority of yorubas in the buying and selling sector doesn't mean our presence isn't felt in other sectors.
For your information, everyone and every tribes has their area of speciality, like the Asians for the technology know-how and the blacks as athletes, so is within Nigeria and other countries. That is why we are needed to work hand-in-hand to uplift the standard of living of all men.

8 Likes

Re: The Tom And Jerry Relationship Between The Igbos And Yorubas. by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 14, 2014
PedroJP:

Wats ur say about the 3 million who perished cos betrayal from our dear friends ? Do u think those souls will spare u if u ignore and put aside wat they suddered in matters like this.

Seems u don't understand wat really happened. Our bossom friends saw us as pple standing in their way and wanted to seize d opportunity provided by the civil war to annihilate their powerful friends. Thank God, we survived and we are progressing. Yorubas are good pple and co-operative but we only demand apology and acknowledgement of their mistake for the sake of those lost souls

It was a war. People die in a war. And its been nearly half a century for crissakes.

1 Like

Re: The Tom And Jerry Relationship Between The Igbos And Yorubas. by Engen(m): 9:33am On Jul 14, 2014

I am a 39years old Yoruba man, from Oshodi, I have never seen an unbiased write up about the two most popular tribes in Nigeria.Though, not the whole picture but very close to the truth.

9 Likes

Re: The Tom And Jerry Relationship Between The Igbos And Yorubas. by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 14, 2014
where is Mayor_of_Lagos??

He is the most decorated Bigot on Nairaland
Re: The Tom And Jerry Relationship Between The Igbos And Yorubas. by kulobyno: 9:34am On Jul 14, 2014
NIGERIA IS THE FOURTH COCOA PRODUCER IN
THE WORLD... IT IS THE SOUTH WESTERNERS
THAT ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS!
ANIMAL!!!

Ngeria is or was? well in anycase I strongly believe your political harlot elites have used their unpopular influences over your minds towards believing that fantasy of you westerners still veing cocoa lords.
HAV u ever seen a cart load of Cocoa in any market in Nigeria let alone pronouncing its international presence in the last decade.
cocoa farming in nigeria is going into extinction and that accounts for the rapid dominance of thuggery and touting among yoruba folks. this present day touts used to be the cocoa farmers and farmers' offsrings.
A lazy mqn is a lazy man.

2 Likes

Re: The Tom And Jerry Relationship Between The Igbos And Yorubas. by logica(m): 9:35am On Jul 14, 2014
new2020:
We Cross Riverians and Akwa Ibomites love our Igbo brothers and sisters, and can't wait for a United Republic soon to happen.

Hahahaha...once again delusion and deceit is why your people are always last. You only managed to convince YOURSELF that you are Efik/Ibibio or whatever.

7 Likes

Re: The Tom And Jerry Relationship Between The Igbos And Yorubas. by tonychristopher: 9:36am On Jul 14, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Seconded. .

i concur

1 Like

Re: The Tom And Jerry Relationship Between The Igbos And Yorubas. by Blockus: 9:37am On Jul 14, 2014
benebaby77:
Akamu, were you there?

YES!

3 Likes

Re: The Tom And Jerry Relationship Between The Igbos And Yorubas. by san316(m): 9:38am On Jul 14, 2014
checkdate: I Dont Understand.
Odé ni ye
Re: The Tom And Jerry Relationship Between The Igbos And Yorubas. by tonychristopher: 9:38am On Jul 14, 2014
kulobyno:

Ngeria is or was? well in anycase I strongly believe your political harlot elites have used their unpopular influences over your minds towards believing that fantasy of you westerners still veing cocoa lords.
HAV u ever seen a cart load of Cocoa in any market in Nigeria let alone pronouncing its international presence in the last decade.
cocoa farming in nigeria is going into extinction and that accounts for the rapid dominance of thuggery and touting among yoruba folks. this present day touts used to be the cocoa farmers and farmers' offsrings.
A lazy mqn is a lazy man.

COCOA FARMING ISNT GOINT INTO EXTINCTION BUT HAS GONE INTO EXTINCTIONS, THE YORUBAS HAS TAKEN TO THE STREETS AND OMO NILEISM IS THE ORDER OF DAY. ALL YOU HEAR IS OWO DA AND OWOMBE

5 Likes

Re: The Tom And Jerry Relationship Between The Igbos And Yorubas. by PedroJP(m): 9:39am On Jul 14, 2014
boombay: BESIDES THE OWNER OF THIS GREAT FORUM SITE IS A YORUBA DUDE

I NO TALK ANYTHING OHgrin

Blike u wan see forum for igbos raised ? Abi dem say igbos no get population to make their forum vibrant ? Park well for dat one.
Re: The Tom And Jerry Relationship Between The Igbos And Yorubas. by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 14, 2014
tonychristopher:

i concur
Mumu, why won't you concur? You are and have always been nairaland no 1 tribal bigot.
Re: The Tom And Jerry Relationship Between The Igbos And Yorubas. by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 14, 2014
tonychristopher:
COCOA FARMING ISNT GOINT INTO EXTINCTION BUT HAS GONE INTO EXTINCTIONS, THE YORUBAS HAS TAKEN TO THE STREETS AND OMO NILEISM IS THE ORDER OF DAY. ALL YOU HEAR IS OWO DA AND OWOMBE
Mor0n, read this article and choke to death. Anuofia!! Nigeria is still the fourth largest exporter of cocoa in the world. www.therainbow.com.ng/nigeria-set-to-increase-cocoa-output-by-40/

5 Likes

Re: The Tom And Jerry Relationship Between The Igbos And Yorubas. by onyeokwu: 9:39am On Jul 14, 2014
gratiaeo:
Yes your forefather fall from sky
Some claim he landed with the head and that made him go psycho. This explains the genes that have been transferred to his offsprings like Becomerich, Musiwa and Bkbabe.

Others like Strangerf claim he was let down from the sky with a chain. I tend to beleive this aspect as only criminals and mental patients are likely to be put in chains. This explains why Oduduwa's children always tend to dip their hand in the public till among other crimes; Tafa Balogun, Adenika Grange and Bode George being recent examples.

Yet others claim he was among Lucifer's squad that was cast down from heaven for plotting a cup against the Almighty. Little wonder they have always participated in failed coups. Ask General Diya (the weeping general) or Awo (who committed suicide cos his coup plot was exposed.

Borther you get bad mouthoooooo hahahahahaha
pls take it easy on this people before they take you to Hague for war crime and genocide

3 Likes

Re: The Tom And Jerry Relationship Between The Igbos And Yorubas. by logica(m): 9:41am On Jul 14, 2014
Engen:

I am a 39years old Yoruba man, from Oshodi, I have never seen an unbiased write up about the two most popular tribes in Nigeria.Though, not the whole picture but very close to the truth.
Right, and I am a 93 year old BushMan, from Congo Brazzaville. Who asked you for info? Your evident deceit always make you clowns look ret@rded to say the least.

4 Likes

Re: The Tom And Jerry Relationship Between The Igbos And Yorubas. by Forwetinnah: 9:41am On Jul 14, 2014
Blockus:

The lessons of the past can never be forgotten. angry

When I see Awolowo in hell, I'm fhucking up that greesy muthafuker for reals. angry

Devil..take note grin Awo, be warned!!
Re: The Tom And Jerry Relationship Between The Igbos And Yorubas. by ezinwaoga1814: 9:42am On Jul 14, 2014
This is a wonderful writeup, The high level of education in both tribes have these possible. All that is needed is time and wisdom application
based on the education acquired. The concept of intermarriage should be encourage among the youth, so that with time any kind of discrimination
would dye on its own.

3 Likes

Re: The Tom And Jerry Relationship Between The Igbos And Yorubas. by tonychristopher: 9:44am On Jul 14, 2014
new2020:

Yoruba brain my foot....old statistics. That's the problem with yoruba people; always using old statistics. The Igbos have overtaken you guys. I'm from Cross River and we(other Nigerian tribes) know this. The Igbos lead in every educational excellence in this Country....NECO, WAEC, even simple COMMON ENTRANCE and highest amount of intellectuals in government. The Igbos intellectuals and technocrats run the government. Obasanjo a yoruba man wasn't stu$pid to surround himself with Igbo intellectuals. Yara'Adua wasn't stu$pid to surround himself with Igbo Intellectuals. Likewise Jonathan is not stu$pid to surround himself with Igbo intellectuals. Can you explain this? Yorubas are educated in mouth while Igbos are educated in deeds....you see them running things. We Cross Riverians and Akwa Ibomites love our Igbo brothers and sisters, and can't wait for a United Republic soon to happen.

My brother may you live long, igbos and cross rivers/akwaiboms are cousins we know that and i love you people for neatness and saying the truth. leave yorubas and their i get am before mentality. May your week be blessed

5 Likes

Re: The Tom And Jerry Relationship Between The Igbos And Yorubas. by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 14, 2014
I love my Igbo friend and they showed me love too infact we eat,drink and share common things together.
Kelechi:Ade where u dey?
Me:K I dey office I dey come
Kelechi:I wnt c u very important
Me:ok I dey come my brother..
Kelechi:buy shuya come from dat mallam o my babe dey here.
Me:ok I will
.After 40minute drive.....
Me:K which side u dey?
Kelechi:Na house
Me:rush..........
Kelechi:Ade hw far,hw work na?
Me:fine nd u?
Me:U say want c me
Kelechi:No mind me I just wnt c ur face nd me u c my babe too........
Me:K u no serious
Everybody:laugh..................
Kelechi:bring d shuya biko
Me:nba na for ur babe alone , Everybody:laugh..........laugh

We will never stop loving each other!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Yoruba Descendants In Brazil Cerebrate Obaluwaye Festival / Different South African Tribes / First Appearance Of Ooni Of Ife And His New Wife Olori Naomi As She Minister(vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.