Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

5 Ways Make A Girl Fall In Love With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Ways Make A Girl Fall In Love With You (986 Views)

3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending / 5 Steps To Make A Girl Fall In Love With U Fast / Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Ways Make A Girl Fall In Love With You by dtermined(m): 2:53am On Jul 14, 2014
I will like to share this wonderful tips to you inorder to enable ladies start falling like mad in love with you if only you take your time to read this carefully and implement it definitely you will surely get a good result

kindly click this link now to read the full article[url][/url]www.landpoint..com/2014/07/5-ways-make-girl-fall-in-love-with-you.html#more
Re: 5 Ways Make A Girl Fall In Love With You by Nobody: 5:52am On Jul 14, 2014
abi ayaf click it ni

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways Make A Girl Fall In Love With You by Nobody: 6:38am On Jul 14, 2014
Op post them here na.
Re: 5 Ways Make A Girl Fall In Love With You by Edwardhead(m): 7:25am On Jul 14, 2014
temigracie: abi ayaf click it ni
BECAUSE YOURE A GIRL AND IT'S A GUY POST
Re: 5 Ways Make A Girl Fall In Love With You by jnrbayano(m): 7:35am On Jul 14, 2014
Be responsible, dress responsibly, employ boldness not arrogance and be yourself not an impostor.

Nothing beats the above in my opinion.

"In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like rock"

<<<Thomas Jefferson>>>
Re: 5 Ways Make A Girl Fall In Love With You by dtermined(m): 2:21pm On Jul 14, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Inspite Of Ebola, I Ate Suya Yesterday Out Of Love - Pictures / Did I Make A Mistake By Forgiving Her ? / ....A Letter To The Ladies ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.