Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,564 members, 7,816,379 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student (72658 Views)

Samuel Thompson-Mba, UNN Best Graduating Student In The 45th Convocation / Mariam Abbas: ATBWU Best Graduating Student / OOU Best Graduating student: My Sister Stopped School For Me To Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Danhumprey: 10:04am On Jul 16, 2014
tsolz84: I am not surprised..with her face wen look like agriculture
gringrin
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Atmmachine(m): 10:05am On Jul 16, 2014
I know you haven't had sex with any man, but i know she has a vibrator grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 16, 2014
She's 21. A kid, so what is the big deal.

1 Like

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by farano(f): 10:06am On Jul 16, 2014
Dahyor20: 3.62? Best graduating student?? Adonbilivit!!!
Which one una go bliv hun? 4.99 una no bliv, now 3.62 anoda wahala . Na wa oo

1 Like

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Lilimax(f): 10:06am On Jul 16, 2014
megabyte2: Which one should we congratulate her for? Is the virginity or the first class
Congratulate her for all.
A young girl of 21 in this present age to still keep her virginity it worth celebrating.

Immorality have permeated our youths and it'll take God's grace to salvage them.

I say a very big congratulation to this young lady. smiley

1 Like

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by ghettodreamz(m): 10:07am On Jul 16, 2014
plainmirror: She had 3.62 CGP without sexual indulgement... moreover she would have had 5.00 with COOL, SWEET SEX. Unless she is a Lez

The emboldened is just a mere assumption and a wrong one if I must say. Having a se><ual relationship causes a lot of distractions and makes one lose focus once in a while. Many at times, there are several other issues that comes with having an affairs that might cause unwanted distractions, at least to some certain extents.

Ever wonder why some Indian students are said to be brilliant kiddos and smart ass when it comes to IT and other related study endeavours? It's simply because a lot of them are so dedicated to their studies, and their society, culture, and country as a whole, didn't encourage such an emotional attachments between persons of the opposite sex at youthful age. And their social life is on the very low end, except if such persons have been engaged or betrothed to each other with consents of the two families involved.

So, having a se><ual relationship does influence one, and tends to cause unwanted distractions to getting things done or achieving some goals if not well-managed. On the other hand, different strokes for different folks.
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 16, 2014
onila: proud of u sis

TeamVirgin#

emulate b1thches cool
grin wink
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by danielmichael(m): 10:07am On Jul 16, 2014
shes nad even fine sev....3.6 is nad a first class..maybe de schools success is at dat average wich is very bad..ws xpecting sth 4 point sth..mtcheew....olodo 5
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by englishmart(m): 10:08am On Jul 16, 2014
[size=45pt] It's not a big deal. You are just 21.
Nothing special about that. [/size]

2 Likes

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 16, 2014
barcanista: Eyaaaa cheesy cheesy cheesy

What is funny?
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by DonaldGenes(m): 10:09am On Jul 16, 2014
TeenageMoney: MtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeW

Bro calm down
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Oduduwaboy(m): 10:09am On Jul 16, 2014
how did sex get into this discussion ?
there are a lot of frustrated , sad virgins in the cemetery .

1 Like

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by VirginFinder: 10:09am On Jul 16, 2014
[size=24pt]I love her![/size] smiley
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by onila(f): 10:10am On Jul 16, 2014
kunletiwoo: grin wink
kiss
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 16, 2014
She is not fine sef, boys kuku allow her to face her book! My thought o.

But people should stop making sex look evil.

i don find trouble
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Mintayo(m): 10:10am On Jul 16, 2014
I am not an advocate of sex or premarital intimacy,but i am tired of hearing all the best graduating students saying,"i never had sex with any man", "i never had any boyfriend". Basically,they all say the same thing.
Anyways congrats to her,3.62,i even graduated with a higher grade,more than 4:00 sef,yet it was nt a first class,neither was I the best graduating student...smh...why can't we be usin the same overall CGPA ehsad
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by vislabraye(m): 10:12am On Jul 16, 2014
dominique: 3.62 CGPA best graduating student Either the students are very dull or the lecturers are very stingy with marks.
. May be 3.62 out of 4 and not 5.

1 Like

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by rad8(m): 10:12am On Jul 16, 2014
3.62/4.00
dat means 3.5 is first class
buh wait oooo, na so dem dull reach?

1 Like

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by rad8(m): 10:14am On Jul 16, 2014
3.62/4.00
dat means 3.5 is first class
buh wait oooo, na so dem dull reach?
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Okuda(m): 10:14am On Jul 16, 2014
chacoonder: 3.62, a first class!!!?

I think the overall grade point average is 4.0
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by megabyte2(f): 10:15am On Jul 16, 2014
Lilimax:
Congratulate her for all.
A young girl of 21 in this present age to still keep her virginity it worth celebrating.

Immorality have permeated our youths and it'll take God's grace to salvage them.

I say a very big congratulation to this young lady. smiley
yea you are right

1 Like

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Okuda(m): 10:16am On Jul 16, 2014
danielmichael: shes nad even fine sev....3.6 is nad a first class..maybe de schools success is at dat average wich is very bad..ws xpecting sth 4 point sth..mtcheew....olodo 5

Overall gpa is 4.0
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by NijaAprokoGist: 10:16am On Jul 16, 2014
if i catch this gal ehn... I go skin her. mumu dey proud say she never bang and u ppl tink its pride.... name conji be that....mtchewwwwwwwwwww
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 16, 2014
The statement seems more of an achievement to her than bagging a first class angry

1 Like

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Augustinarose12(f): 10:18am On Jul 16, 2014
Is a pride keep it up! u wil never regret it.
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Dexpro: 10:18am On Jul 16, 2014
Akshow: What an Ugly name. KWASU. No swag at all. Sounds local and razz
I tell you.... U just spoke my mind
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by blakky97(m): 10:18am On Jul 16, 2014
Lordabas: Babe wey get control over her womanliness.
Our young girls should learn from her, be proud to be pure.. Sex is not everything.Keep purity until married you will never regret it, ever! cheesy
* young men!
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Chibenze(m): 10:20am On Jul 16, 2014
Bholutife18: Its good but what does virginity has to do with success. Its nice though making it public that you'e a virgin
really, you think is has nothing to do with success? Think again.. oh oh oh maybe it is because you have lost yours
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 16, 2014
Som pple do sex wit many gurls on campus & stil make a G.P far beta dan ur own..So,watz d "No Sex"noise all abt?..3.62 for best graduatin student?Nawa o..Una student dull
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Odunharry(m): 10:22am On Jul 16, 2014
chacoonder: 3.62, a first class!!!?
i taya o. ..maybe na 4.62
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by chacoonder(m): 10:23am On Jul 16, 2014
Okuda:

I think the overall grade point average is 4.0
..but i haven't heard of any 'govt uni' in naija with an overall grade point of 4.0.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) / What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? / Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.