Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,551 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student (72661 Views)

Samuel Thompson-Mba, UNN Best Graduating Student In The 45th Convocation / Mariam Abbas: ATBWU Best Graduating Student / OOU Best Graduating student: My Sister Stopped School For Me To Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Dozydee: 10:24am On Jul 16, 2014
CertifiedFreak: This virginity retaining thing is becoming so overrated.

Wouldn't straff the chiq if I was given a thousand grand sef.
... b4 nko!! virginity should b considered as an honorable and dignified virtues even more...

truth be told, if it were 2 b a reverse of dis post,, will u sound like this Think bro!! learn to appreciate gud things rather dan d bad ones.
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Simplefaithy(m): 10:24am On Jul 16, 2014
chacoonder: 3.62, a first class!!!?
dat means its 4.00 dey re using. Jus lyk ploythecnics
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Aniroly(m): 10:25am On Jul 16, 2014
So

Me i never HAD sex with any gal for 26days now undecided

1 Like

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Bholutife18(f): 10:25am On Jul 16, 2014
Chibenze: really, you think is has nothing to do with success? Think again oh maybe it is because you have lost yours
do i need to put this in lyrics before you understand? I don't mean being a virgin wouldn't fetch you success, all am trying to say is that virginity is her pride of which coming out with an outstanding gp shouldn't utter. Can u tell your manager after passing an interview that you came first from your KG class to SSS3? What's the need.
Some people sha.
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by onyxo76(m): 10:26am On Jul 16, 2014
Mintayo: I am not an advocate of sex or premarital intimacy,but i am tired of hearing all the best graduating students saying,"i never had sex with any man", "i never had any boyfriend". Basically,they all say the same thing.
Anyways congrats to her,3.62,i even graduated with a higher grade,more than 4:00 sef,yet it was nt a first class,neither was I the best graduating student...smh...why can't we be usin the same overall CGPA ehsad
na so all those campus girls dey talk when you ask them when last they saw their menses, but ask them to do pregnancy test to find out why they've not seen their period for 2 months, na run dem go run for your office...
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by rellawyt(f): 10:26am On Jul 16, 2014
She might be a lesbian.. Who knows?! undecided
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by lordmayor4(m): 10:27am On Jul 16, 2014
Read it well lol, she said she never had sex with any man, meaning she might have had it with women or ......... Complete it lol

Lordabas: Babe wey get control over her womanliness.
Our young girls should learn from her, be proud to be pure.. Sex is not everything.Keep purity until married you will never regret it, ever! cheesy
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Blockus: 10:27am On Jul 16, 2014
bbello28:
angry Dat was 2 hash..... Neva get mad at anoda man's success undecidedbad belle pikin grin grin

How can I be mad at her?!

When I graduated, the school I graduated from, the course I graduated in and the grades I graduated with, Cant let me be mad at her.

But, let her take her pussy off of that pedestal like everyone wants to hit that snatch. angry

I have seen prettier dropouts with premium grade snatch that nobody has ever hit. Biitch needs to take away the glory from her pussiie and place it in her head.

5 Likes

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Archildao: 10:27am On Jul 16, 2014
okparaugo: Very silly topic.

Me too graduated at 22 and lost my virginity at 27. So who better pass ?
she had a first class!
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by drake2(m): 10:27am On Jul 16, 2014
tsolz84: I am not surprised..with her face wen look like agriculture

lol. U ain't serious
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 16, 2014
i c
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 16, 2014
Akshow: What an Ugly name. KWASU. No swag at all. Sounds local and razz
We know your type.
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Xcluxve(m): 10:29am On Jul 16, 2014
Good Looks Indeed.....

1 Like

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by spyg1(m): 10:29am On Jul 16, 2014
That is ur business not ours
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Archildao: 10:29am On Jul 16, 2014
Congrats Girl! You made your parents proud.

1 Like

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 16, 2014
onila: proud of u sis

TeamVirgin#

emulate b1thches cool
ONILA TeamVirgin. MY FOOT#
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by slap1(m): 10:29am On Jul 16, 2014
OK...how about any woman?

1 Like

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by tuffgongjo(m): 10:30am On Jul 16, 2014
kenono: What's the big deal? I will soon be 26, graduated 3 yrs ago, finished NYSC, yet no s.x yet.

It's no more an achievement joor.
overrated
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by plainmirror(m): 10:30am On Jul 16, 2014
ghettodreamz:

The emboldened is just a mere assumption and a wrong one if I must say. Having a se><ual relationship causes a lot of distractions and makes one lose focus once in a while. Many at times, there are several other issues that comes with having an affairs that might cause unwanted distractions, at least to some certain extents.

Ever wonder why some Indian students are said to be brilliant kiddos and smart ass when it comes to IT and other related study endeavours? It's simply because a lot of them are so dedicated to their studies, and their society, culture, and country as a whole, didn't encourage such an emotional attachments between persons of the opposite sex at youthful age. And their social life is on the very low end, except if such persons have been engaged or betrothed to each other with consents of the two families involved.

So, having a se><ual relationship does influence one, and tends to cause unwanted distractions to getting things done or achieving some goals if not well-managed. On the other hand, different strokes for different folks.

True to some extent; i read from a reliable research source that the human brain gets stress relief and other beneficial features that is healthy brain-wise at the peak of se><ual intimacy.
Or are u trying to debunk such scientifically proven theorem?

BottomLine »» you failed to see the humour in my first write-up. And i didn't generalise the point i made initially.
Each man to his own.
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Sammiee101(m): 10:30am On Jul 16, 2014
mayb the sch is on4.0 CGPA
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 16, 2014
Akshow: What an Ugly name. KWASU. No swag at all. Sounds local and razz
We know your type.
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by arsetalks(m): 10:31am On Jul 16, 2014
When I was 21, I never had sex too. So whats the big deal?

1 Like

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 16, 2014
Congrats to her! Buh being a Virgin doesnn't make a person intelligent!... undecided

1 Like

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by PrettySpicey(f): 10:31am On Jul 16, 2014
I can see why now... Hmmm
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by plainmirror(m): 10:33am On Jul 16, 2014
haibe:

It's a scale of 4.00 bro

I thought the University yardstick 4 measuring CGP is 5.00 max. While that of Polythechnic is 4.00
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 16, 2014
Archildao:
she had a first class!

I had a First money and a 2.1

I'm better off as First class doesn't pay bills..
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 16, 2014
Lilimax:
Congratulate her for all.
A young girl of 21 in this present age to still keep her virginity it worth celebrating.

Immorality have permeated our youths and it'll take God's grace to salvage them.

I say a very big congratulation to this young lady. smiley
Madam Congratulator,u don keep ur own?
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Simplefaithy(m): 10:33am On Jul 16, 2014
rad8: 3.62/4.00
dat means 3.5 is first class
buh wait oooo, na so dem dull reach?
na u dull pass. Ask those who know how to compute G.Ps nd dey wil explain to u. 4pts, 5pts nd 7pts re all d same, its method of computing dem dats diff

1 Like

Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Archildao: 10:35am On Jul 16, 2014
okparaugo:

I had a First money and a 2.1

I'm better off as First class doesn't pay bills..
cheesy
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 16, 2014
Lilimax:
Congratulate her for all.
A young girl of 21 in this present age to still keep her virginity it worth celebrating.

Immorality have permeated our youths and it'll take God's grace to salvage them.

I say a very big congratulation to this young lady. smiley
hmmmm am sure LILI is Team VIRGIN TOO
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by LordVoldemort(m): 10:36am On Jul 16, 2014
beejaay: 3.62 on a scale of 4.0 not 5.0...smh

Nah only you go school.....most nairalander's ar agbero
Re: I Never Had Sex With Any Man —21 Year Old KWASU Best Graduating Student by bbello28(m): 10:36am On Jul 16, 2014
Blockus:

How can I be mad at her?!

When I graduated, the school I graduated from, the course I graduated in and the grades I graduated with, Cant let me be mad at her.

But, let her take her pussy off of that pedestal like everyone wants to hit that snatch. angry

I have seen prettier dropouts with premium grade snatch that nobody has ever hit. Biitch needs to take away the glory from her pussiie and place it in her head.
grin it av Do do grin na play I dey play bros grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) / What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? / Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.