Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her (7431 Views)

What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle / You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. / When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by tempem: 5:45pm On Jul 16, 2014
alabiyemmy:

Stop there.
You're faster than I thought!
Let him/her bring it on... He/she would regret coming to NL.
Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 16, 2014
Looool grin grin grin I've seen someone dame patience is better than grin grin grin #LASTBULLET *buh I think this OP is seeking for attention #maOpinion

1 Like

Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by jauntty: 5:52pm On Jul 16, 2014
@ OP......Please, which Community Development University did you attend and bagged ur B.sc from I need to have a word with your VC.

1 Like

Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by chacoonder(m): 6:16pm On Jul 16, 2014
realGURU: Pls i have a fiancee, she is very beautiful [ almost looking like indian girls] but have not went to school at all . should i go with our love and overlook her educational backwardness or forget about her and look for her equivalent who is educated, continue dating her is making my friends unhappy with me. Infact they advice me to forget about her . I too made my mind that am going to leave her but anytime i saw her i love her more inshort i always whisper to myself i can't afford to loss her.
Pls ur contribution is very important to me in planning my future because am a Bsc. holder planning to start my msc. after NYSC .
Thank u
HAVE YOU WENT TO SCHOOL?
Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by k2039: 6:49pm On Jul 16, 2014
simplynola: Its better for both of you to take JAMB all over again but right now you both are on the same level. And dont forget to do ur M.Sc in Sambisa University of Science and Technology, Chibok. No wonder no nigerian university is among the first 100 best in the world. They use the yardstick of people like you to measure.
Bad advise, he will fail jamb, he should enroll for for English tutorials.

1 Like

Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by andymola(m): 8:14pm On Jul 16, 2014
Bsc holder? hmmmm! you need to go and confess to her. Tell her all what we've told you here ,and don't forget to mention the bitter truth......that you need to go back to SS1. Case of kettle calling the pot black.
Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by whao: 8:33pm On Jul 16, 2014
Can't stop laughing in my language kyakyakyakyakya kyaaaaaaa<<<<!!! Bros mi, na ur B.sc follow come alone?
Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by dania30(f): 9:39pm On Jul 16, 2014
jobsat34: i think the OP intentionally did it just to divert traffic to his topic.. he knew with bad english like that, NLers will surely say smtin either about him or the girl..

see one of his topics last yr https://www.nairaland.com/1569417/marry-illitrate-girl-21st-century
My thoughts exactly...He's practically and basically looking for attention and divert traffic like u said
Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by smudge2079(m): 9:47pm On Jul 16, 2014
@OP bro u need to work on ur english, reading ur post alone made me so ashame to tell anyone am a B. Sc holder too. don't fall our hands. God bless u as u upgrade.

Yours sincerely
Mr Carter aka Smudge, Rebel with a Reason, Aladeen.
Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by Lilswaghanxum(m): 11:15pm On Jul 16, 2014
She haven't went to school and you have went right? Continue...smh for u
Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by dammytosh: 11:31pm On Jul 16, 2014
Oloshi

Eleeebo offffffooo

Went to school ko, wented to school ni
Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by freethinker01: 12:11am On Jul 17, 2014
IfyAngela: grin grin grin grin
when trying to correct someone, just make sure your spoken or written English is impeccable. U can only start from scratch not FROM THE SCRATCH. Nwa English tisa.

1 Like

Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by Nobody: 3:21am On Jul 17, 2014
I came here to laugh...
Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by UnimkeAk(m): 6:48am On Jul 17, 2014
Confirm yoruba boi#
Drops mic on the floor#
Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by Nobody: 6:48am On Jul 17, 2014
freethinker01: when trying to correct someone, just make sure your spoken or written English is impeccable. U can only start from scratch not FROM THE SCRATCH. Nwa English tisa.
What are you rapping? undecided
Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by freethinker01: 3:25pm On Jul 17, 2014
IfyAngela:
What are you rapping? undecided
why can't you just let aside your pride and accept you're wrong and move on. Smh4u
Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by Adultnextdoor(m): 7:39pm On Jul 17, 2014
realGURU: Pls i have a fiancee, she is very beautiful [ almost looking like indian girls] but have not went to school at all . should i go with our love and overlook her educational backwardness or forget about her and look for her equivalent who is educated, continue dating her is making my friends unhappy with me. Infact they advice me to forget about her . I too made my mind that am going to leave her but anytime i saw her i love her more inshort i always whisper to myself i can't afford to loss her.
Pls ur contribution is very important to me in planning my future because am a Bsc. holder planning to start my msc. after NYSC .
Thank u
....Loooool!If you and your fiancee get married,you'll propably give birth to another DAME PATIENCE JONATHAN.
Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 17, 2014
Kai, I yaff laughted my belle to stuporination, this OP was wented to toast a B.Sc babe, when she himself is a primary 5. English language has really been bastardized. This OP post yaff high me, infact I am a highness.... *reels out of post*
Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 17, 2014
I'm happy nairaland is back on the cyberspace. OP, all the commenters have commented to my satisfaction. You know what to do.
Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by spicykev(f): 8:46pm On Jul 17, 2014
s
Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by AmNotDrunk(m): 8:52pm On Jul 17, 2014
#AttentionSeekerAlert.

But if not..........

Personally I wouldn't have any problem dating/marrying someone that has never been to school. as long as the love is there. Use ur Bsc to think not ur friends telling u what to do.
But wait I'd like to ask u this, have u ever asked her why he hasn't been to school? have u ever asked her if she'd like to go to school?
There are so many things to life than been a graduate.
If she gives u joy and happiness, letting her go will clearly show the "illiterate" one here.

Last Bullet!

My grandmother has never walked passed a school gate before, but till date my parents ask her for advice which are always valuable.

1 Like

Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by Lachynos2k2(m): 11:28pm On Jul 17, 2014
Pato5: I thought I'm through with laughing until I checked his username "real GURU"
I ribs don break.
lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
yes nah..he's a guru in wenting to school..
Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by lulu1986(f): 11:40pm On Jul 17, 2014
grin
shindarayo: d gurl shld run for her life if dis type of english is spoken fron a bsc holder
Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by ba7man(m): 5:29am On Jul 18, 2014
@ OP. Was she her that haven't went to school that you want to continue the love??
Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by realGURU(m): 5:29am On Jul 18, 2014
simplynola: Its better for both of you to take JAMB all over again but right now you both are on the same level. And dont forget to do ur M.Sc in Sambisa University of Science and Technology, Chibok. No wonder no nigerian university is among the first 100 best in the world. They use the yardstick of people like you to measure.
well well, i heard you all, i know is not ur fault. I only dropped to your level. You should'nt expect a professor of oratary to speak to 0 level [like u people] the way he will speak to his colleaque.
I know most of u people are jealous of my bsc. I know
Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by Sapphire86(f): 6:34am On Jul 18, 2014
realGURU: well well, i heard you all, i know is not ur fault. I only dropped to your level. You should'nt expect a professor of oratary to speak to 0 level [like u people] the way he will speak to his colleaque.

Now u gat jokes!!
Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by JesDivine(f): 8:28am On Jul 18, 2014
realGURU: well well, i heard you all, i know is not ur fault. I only dropped to your level. You should'nt expect a professor of oratary to speak to 0 level [like u people] the way he will speak to his colleaque.
Chei, I yaff die!! Op, abeg, sofery sofery dey do this your bsc. professorship before person die here. Lmao
Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by modestdude(m): 12:48pm On Jul 18, 2014
Please OP, go sorry went to your school and demand for a TOTAL refund. You can then use it and send that indian looking girl of yours to school. She can do better after 4 years in campus.
Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by heatmeup(f): 12:52pm On Jul 18, 2014
modestdude: Please OP, go sorry went to your school and demand for a TOTAL refund. You can then use it and send that indian looking girl of yours to school. She can do better after 4 years in campus.
rotfl [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]went grin
Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by modestdude(m): 4:05pm On Jul 18, 2014
heatmeup: rotfl [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]went grin
can you imagine? I have not laughed so hard for a couple of days now.
Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by valkaka(m): 4:09pm On Jul 18, 2014
Op dnt mind dem....they dont knw d@ yu are a stammarer.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can A Guy Rape A Lady With Condom? / . / Hot Ladies From Ondo State Should Fall In!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.