Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her (7455 Views)

What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle / You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. / When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by yesman(m): 4:20pm On Jul 18, 2014
kennykg: "She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her"

First of all rubbish subject
It could have been

>She's is an illiterate, confused about the future of our relationship<
> she's not educated, I don't know if I should continue this relationship or not <

"Pls i have a fiancee, she is very beautiful [ almost looking like indian girls]
Bad description"

> my fiance is very beautiful and attractive lady you could take her for an Indian princess <
> my fiance a beautiful lady with the resemblance if an Indian queen<

You didn't only describe her beauty but praised, appreciate and painted her beauty with your words.

"but have not went to school at all"

This just not only an injury to English as a language, an embarrassment to your degree and institution but also a question to the authenticity of your degree and a shame to the education sector if the country

Simply
> she's an illiterate <
>she's didn't attend a school<
>she wasn't opportuned to attend school<
>she's educationally declined <
>she has no educational background <

"should i go with our love and overlook her educational backwardness or forget about her and look for her equivalent who is educated"

>should i continue with the relationship or quit and find someone with educational background<

> should Ignor this and continue the courtship or just quit and find someone educated and beautiful <

" continue dating her is making my friends unhappy with me. Infact they advice me to forget about her"

>my friends don't approve our relationship <

>my friends are not happy about my relationship with her they advice me to call it quit<

>my friends don't support our relationship they want me to call it quit<

" I too made my mind that am going to leave her "

> I have concluded to quit the relationship <

>I have made up my mind to end it <

>I think I need to breakup <

"but anytime i saw her i love her more"

> but anytime I see her I keep loving her more<

> anytime I see her I love her more<

>each time I see her my love for her grows stronger
<

"Inshort i always whisper to myself i can't afford to loss her."

"Pls ur contribution is very important to me in planning my future because am a Bsc. holder planning to start my msc. after NYSC ."

This my contribution to you
If you future is important like you said enroll for an English course before your MSC. I don't see bsc impact in your writeup. Don't tell me English is not what you study and I pray to don't impact this on your students if your ppa is teaching

My brother, you have good intentions but do you think your lesson here will make any difference at this stage.

This is the problem we are facing today. Nigerians are overly focused on results without working for them. The result - Poor foundation.

Let him pursue his Masters lipsrsealed because if you tell him to go back to Primary School, he will tell you..forward ever, backward never.

Some graduates are just not employable.
Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by kennykg(m): 4:23pm On Jul 18, 2014
yesman:

My brother, you have good intentions but do you think your lesson here will make any difference at this stage.

This is the problem we are facing today. Nigerians are overly focused on results without working for them. The result - Poor foundation.

Let him pursue his Masters lipsrsealed because if you tell him to go back to Primary School, he will tell you..forward ever, backward never.

Some graduates are just not employable.

That's just what the country has gotten to. But the op opened this tread n purpose he has many other like this. Just a messed up guy
Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by yesman(m): 4:23pm On Jul 18, 2014
kennykg: "She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her"

First of all rubbish subject
It could have been

>She's is an illiterate, confused about the future of our relationship<
> she's not educated, I don't know if I should continue this relationship or not <

"Pls i have a fiancee, she is very beautiful [ almost looking like indian girls]
Bad description"

> my fiance is very beautiful and attractive lady you could take her for an Indian princess <
> my fiance a beautiful lady with the resemblance if an Indian queen<

You didn't only describe her beauty but praised, appreciate and painted her beauty with your words.

"but have not went to school at all"

This just not only an injury to English as a language, an embarrassment to your degree and institution but also a question to the authenticity of your degree and a shame to the education sector if the country

Simply
> she's an illiterate <
>she's didn't attend a school<
>she wasn't opportuned to attend school<
>she's educationally declined <
>she has no educational background <

"should i go with our love and overlook her educational backwardness or forget about her and look for her equivalent who is educated"

>should i continue with the relationship or quit and find someone with educational background<

> should Ignor this and continue the courtship or just quit and find someone educated and beautiful <

" continue dating her is making my friends unhappy with me. Infact they advice me to forget about her"

>my friends don't approve our relationship <

>my friends are not happy about my relationship with her they advice me to call it quit<

>my friends don't support our relationship they want me to call it quit<

" I too made my mind that am going to leave her "

> I have concluded to quit the relationship <

>I have made up my mind to end it <

>I think I need to breakup <

"but anytime i saw her i love her more"

> but anytime I see her I keep loving her more<

> anytime I see her I love her more<

>each time I see her my love for her grows stronger
<

"Inshort i always whisper to myself i can't afford to loss her."

"Pls ur contribution is very important to me in planning my future because am a Bsc. holder planning to start my msc. after NYSC ."

This my contribution to you
If you future is important like you said enroll for an English course before your MSC. I don't see bsc impact in your writeup. Don't tell me English is not what you study and I pray to don't impact this on your students if your ppa is teaching

Tomorrow, these crop of 'graduates' will complain that they can't secure a decent job.
Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by ugwum007(m): 10:35pm On Aug 26, 2014
continue wenting to school
Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 26, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy his English teacher should be shot!
ROTFLMAO!

Jamieb:
The girl is better than you that ''went to school''. Just look at the trash you spewed there. Mean while love is not about ''wenting to school''.

1 Like

Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by chingydaboss(m): 11:11pm On Aug 26, 2014
Nice lip...
Naavah: Hhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahaha. Bsc gbagaun. Msc machine gun phd oyibo
Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by ayusco85(m): 11:17pm On Aug 26, 2014
realGURU: Pls i have a fiancee, she is very beautiful [ almost looking like indian girls] but have not went to school at all . should i go with our love and overlook her educational backwardness or forget about her and look for her equivalent who is educated, continue dating her is making my friends unhappy with me. Infact they advice me to forget about her . I too made my mind that am going to leave her but anytime i saw her i love her more inshort i always whisper to myself i can't afford to loss her.
Pls ur contribution is very important to me in planning my future because am a Bsc. holder planning to start my msc. after NYSC .
Thank u

which university gree give u bsc? hian. nothing wey i no go see for nairaland o. see grammer cheesy grin
Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by ayusco85(m): 11:17pm On Aug 26, 2014
peppyluv02: cheesy cheesy cheesy his English teacher should be shot!
ROTFLMAO!

with an AK47 not a dane gun cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by tonychristopher: 11:25pm On Aug 26, 2014
realGURU: Pls i have a fiancee, she is very beautiful [ almost looking like indian girls] but have not went to school at all . should i go with our love and overlook her educational backwardness or forget about her and look for her equivalent who is educated, continue dating her is making my friends unhappy with me. Infact they advice me to forget about her . I too made my mind that am going to leave her but anytime i saw her i love her more inshort i always whisper to myself i can't afford to loss her.
Pls ur contribution is very important to me in planning my future because am a Bsc. holder planning to start my msc. after NYSC .
Thank u

Hmmmmmm immaturity at it finest. But if I may say something, your English isn't impressive.

Did you attend any form of formal education

Its a case of pot calling the kettle black.

A man...
Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by tonychristopher: 11:28pm On Aug 26, 2014
ayusco85:

with an AK47 not a dane gun cheesy cheesy

His English is impressive in a stupid way.

Graduate hmmmmmm

Are you telling me this dude passed through high school?
Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by ayusco85(m): 11:30pm On Aug 26, 2014
tonychristopher:

His English is impressive in a stupid way.

Graduate hmmmmmm

Are you telling me this dude passed through high school?

the title of his thread alone na #Gbagaun grin
Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by tonychristopher: 11:32pm On Aug 26, 2014
Tallesty1: English ntooooorrr

English gbarie... This is what we call in igbo ...supu oyibo
Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by tonychristopher: 11:34pm On Aug 26, 2014
ayusco85:

the title of his thread alone na #Gbagaun grin

Thus I can sleep laughing....comic relief
Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by lozanni(m): 7:31am On Aug 29, 2014
Thank u

shocked You that have went to school, your Written English is very correct.
Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by Abbey2sam(m): 10:37am On Aug 29, 2014
Thank u

guy are you sure it's only the girl that didn't "went" to school............

guy and you be graduate .......
Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 29, 2014
Thank u

she "haven't went to school" make her "went" na...chai nairaland is full of it.................horse shit topics!!!
Re: She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her by Behira(f): 4:06pm On Dec 23, 2014
@Real guru... grin Na only u waka come? abeg u suppose Went back to jss1 and start reading books like Eze goes to school. or better still u need to Went for a deliverance cos u really need it wink Lmao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Settle For Girls Below Their Standards / 99.9% of ladies are guilty of this / Photos That Will Make You Lose Faith In Humanity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.