Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate (17149 Views)

Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF / Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos / Cameroonian Gendarmes Force Bakassi Indigenes To Leave Their Homeland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by titoetal(m): 6:37pm On Jul 17, 2014
arewafederation:

!

All comments IGNORED
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by hiwalls(m): 6:37pm On Jul 17, 2014
Scout60:
If only u will help me for actualization of biafra nation
the osama of biafra is late why dont u let him Rest in pieces
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by titoetal(m): 6:42pm On Jul 17, 2014
kentozybee: excuse me sir can u give me d link dat shows d rules that guides NL

Next time you wan to post any comment, read the rules 1 to 21 just above the text box.

Good luck dear.
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 17, 2014
arewafederation:

If she's ijebu, then I disagree with your statement about her. Na only ibo people I know say they stand for red-light district.grin
haa, novice, ijebu dey dash for free grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by OneNaira6: 6:53pm On Jul 17, 2014
So let me get this straight northerners threatened the entire non indigenous residing in their lands...no matter who and the Yoruba turned it to Igbo affairs pretending the threats isn't addressed to them as well. grin grin grin are you kidding me? When people call this people cowards they get angry yet constantly they keep doing cowardly behavior. I'm dead laughing.

Anyway at topic, I highly doubt anyone gives a f2k if arewa wants to leave. People would actually celebrate that shit. Till now, I still don't know wtf anybody is benefitting from north beside yearly killings of Christians. They give nothing but take a lot. The only peple that will miss north cause that was the only set that begged them to stay last time they threatened to live is south west. The rest really don't give a f2k if area decide to break out right now. In fact we will help una pack cause this a dream coming true. As for southerners wey still up north, if una like kill am. We don't care. Any Southerner still up north after all the bombings going up there is in a suicide mission. The nigga wants to die so we don't care if you help him/her out in his/her early grave wish.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by DarkLover: 6:54pm On Jul 17, 2014
goldenboyofpsy: Hmmmm.... This is really serious!!! Everyone is clamouring for disintergration but am not sure we have counted the cost,price&the consequence of the breakaway. Until selfishness,self-centeredness,unpatrotism,tribalism,religion etc is put aside and the country first,we will only take away the leaves and branches but the root of the problem still remains!!! Blood shed,loss of properties human and material will be inevitable if we are to break up. I dont support we break but support we love our neighbours regardless of ur place as ourselves.. It is well with Nigeria. The place of the international community and the devil have failed.

You sounds just like me, you're very right my friend.
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by arewafederation: 7:37pm On Jul 17, 2014
customized13: haa, novice, ijebu dey dash for free grin grin grin

For my area, na only Ibo babes de represent tongue
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 17, 2014
arewafederation:

For my area, na only Ibo babes de represent tongue
for my own area na yoruba girls dey do am and na free. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by kheart(m): 7:57pm On Jul 17, 2014
OneNaira6: So let me get this straight northerners threatened the entire non indigenous residing in their lands...no matter who and the Yoruba turned it to Igbo affairs pretending the threats isn't addressed to them as well. grin grin grin are you kidding me? When people call this people cowards they get angry yet constantly they keep doing cowardly behavior. I'm dead laughing.

Anyway at topic, I highly doubt anyone gives a f2k if arewa wants to leave. People would actually celebrate that shit. Till now, I still don't know wtf anybody is benefitting from north beside yearly killings of Christians. They give nothing but take a lot. The only peple that will miss north cause that was the only set that begged them to stay last time they threatened to live is south west. The rest really don't give a f2k if area decide to break out right now. In fact we will help una pack cause this a dream coming true. As for southerners wey still up north, if una like kill am. We don't care. Any Southerner still up north after all the bombings going up there is in a suicide mission. The nigga wants to die so we don't care if you help him/her out in his/her early grave wish.
Hypothesis A says u type dis poo from a beer parlour joint
B says u re a small kid using ur parent phone to spew thrash.

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by arewafederation: 7:59pm On Jul 17, 2014
customized13: for my own area na yoruba girls dey do am and na free. cheesy cheesy cheesy

That means Arewa ladies are the BESTEST cool
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by arewafederation: 8:01pm On Jul 17, 2014
kheart:
Hypothesis A says u type dis poo from a beer parlour joint
B says u re a small kid using ur parent phone to spew thrash.

I go with hyothesis A.
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 17, 2014
arewafederation:

That means Arewa ladies are the BESTEST cool
ade tell you, they even collect the biggest, I know you are not circumcised cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:16pm On Jul 17, 2014
Decibel: It seems you don't understand what I'm saying, Joe Igbokwe works with the LASG I got the error in my statement. Thanks.
It seems you don't understand what I'm saying, Joe Igbokwe is from Nnewi in Anambra State.
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 17, 2014
goldenboyofpsy: Hmmmm.... This is really serious!!! Everyone is clamoring for disintergration but am not sure we have counted the cost,price&the consequence of the breakaway? Until selfishness,self-centeredness,unpatrotism,tribalism,religion etc is put aside and the country first,we will only take away the leaves and branches but the root of the problem still remains as Ijaw,Irobo et al will want to rule in south south the Aworis,Ijebus,Egbas etc will want to claim senior over other tribes and not based on merit,skill,competence!!! Blood shed,loss of properties human and material will be inevitable if we are to break up do we then use another 20years to start all over? I dont support we break but support we love our neighbours,tribes,everyone regardless of ur place and states as ourselves.. It is well with Nigeria. The plan of the international community and the devil have failed over us.
Thank you my brother. I am really surprised at the shallow thinking of our youths. Our youhs clamour to go to America but crave the break up of their own country. The problem of boko haram started in our presence & the so called arewa youths did not condemn their actions. The same boko haram want to extend their mayhem to the south & all the arewa youths want is for the southern governors to fold their hands & let their states be overrun by boko haram so that arewa youths would be happy. How many of you clamouring for break-up of this country are living within their state of origin since last five years. How many of the G8 countries are banana republics. How many of you who want break up of this country wants to migrate to Jamaica, Seychelles or panama. We want to go to big economies made up of big countries but we want to break up our own country into banana republics for our selfishness & intolerence.
Most of our sufferings in the past 15 years are being inflicted by our local govt chairmen, governors & politicians but we turn blind eye, behave like ostrich & blame the federal govt & presidency for everything. Time & history shall judge all of us.
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by Decibel: 8:30pm On Jul 17, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
It seems you don't understand what I'm saying, Joe Igbokwe is from Nnewi in Anambra State.
I know but saying that Lagos State houses more Igbos than Anambra State is quite ridiculous and fallacious.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 17, 2014
Decibel: I know but saying that Lagos State houses more Igbos than Anambra State is quite ridiculous and fallacious.
what he means is that the population of anambrarians in lagos is above half the population of lagos. Don't you get grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by Decibel: 8:43pm On Jul 17, 2014
customized13: what he means is that the population of anambrarians in lagos is above half the population of lagos. Don't you get grin grin grin
grin
customized13: what he means is that the population of anambrarians in lagos is above half the population of lagos. Don't you get grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:45pm On Jul 17, 2014
Decibel: I know but saying that Lagos State houses more Igbos than Anambra State is quite ridiculous and fallacious.
Why don't you do your findings.
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by arewafederation: 8:48pm On Jul 17, 2014
customized13: ade tell you, they even collect the biggest, I know you are not circumcised cheesy cheesy cheesy

Post the picture of your rod let me see how circumcised it is.
Yeye.
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by goldenboyofpsy(m): 8:49pm On Jul 17, 2014
PenSniper:

Are you from Juputer ?
And why did you ask? Do I speak like one if yes,how?
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 17, 2014
arewafederation:

Post the picture of your rod let me see how circumcised it is.
Yeye.
are you not an aboki, if you are that means you are uncircumcised grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by arewafederation: 8:57pm On Jul 17, 2014
customized13: are you not an aboki, if you are that means you are uncircumcised grin grin grin

Whether circumcised or uncircumcised, I still use it on you Ibo sisters.tongue

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by kentozybee(m): 8:59pm On Jul 17, 2014
Na wa fr u guys
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 17, 2014
arewafederation:

Whether circumcised or uncircumcised, I still use it on you Ibo sisters.tongue
seriously, but the bottom line is you are an uncircumcised aboki grin grin grin grin and I know you are very black in complexion cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by kentozybee(m): 9:07pm On Jul 17, 2014
hiwalls: who are u pls?
who are u too
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 17, 2014
IGBOSON1: They should follow threats with action by going from state to state, town to town, and house to house to ensure ALL non-northerners leave the north!

Erm.......by north do they also mean Abuja, Plateau and Benue? smiley

There are more Yorubas in Abuja than Ibos courtesy OBJ.
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by Joel3(m): 9:31pm On Jul 17, 2014
saintneo: ^^^^ Why is SouthEast always small on the map? This thing dey vex me. Multitude of people cramped up in that space.

Nevertheless, that's how Europe is compared to Africa and other continents.
funny. Truth be told. The south east happens to be the smallest land max of nigeria geo political zone. thats why they have 5 state. Each state is not upto 1.5million. Edo and detal is bigger than the size of south east.
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by Decibel: 9:49pm On Jul 17, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Why don't you do your findings.
You ought to have done yours before quoting Joe Igbokwe.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by arewafederation: 10:00pm On Jul 17, 2014
undecided
customized13: seriously, but the bottom line is you are an uncircumcised aboki grin grin grin grin and I know you are very black in complexion cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by Scout60(m): 10:01pm On Jul 17, 2014
hiwalls: the osama of biafra is late why dont u let him Rest in pieces
Chai I don tire....
When you saw arewa republic you never talk. Now you hear of biafra, you wake up from slumber.
Why do nigerians hate to hear the word biafra

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by IGBOSON1: 12:11am On Jul 18, 2014
Evergreeen123: Parasitic ibo b.stards!

What is the meaning of south east and south south?
So you ibos cannot stand alone?

Thief, na attache by force go kill all you greedy ibo criminals. Niger delta would have their separate republic while you flatheds would have your Biafra, the land of the dying sun. Ole, barawo banza

^^^LOL@ this witch blowing a gasket at the mere mention of SE and SS together! grin grin grin

Is that your problem.......to ensure there's no co-operation, shared goals or brotherhood between the two regions? Well you have form don't you, considering you evil lot have been at it since the late 60s! wink

And what's with the stolen moniker? Are you that pathetic that you can't be original and 'own' your opinions and posts if you feel you've nothing to be ashamed of?

Finally, i've got some homework for you: Find out which ethnicities make up the South South region, and get back to me when you think you've got the answer!

Ciao smiley

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by IGBOSON1: 12:14am On Jul 18, 2014
Scout60:
Chai I don tire....
When you saw arewa republic you never talk. Now you hear of biafra, you wake up from slumber.
Why do nigerians hate to hear the word biafra

^^^At bolded: B'cos that's the one these 'one Nigeria' fantasists fear the most! They know the 'Arewa' thingy is dead on arrival; but Biafra.......now that one makes them break out in a cold sweat! smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Where Are The Chibok Girls Finders? / As President Buhari Departs South East / Shekarau Submits Nomiation Form Battle For Kwankwaso Seat Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.