Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,450 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate (17148 Views)

Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF / Akpabio Deported Non-akwa Ibom Indigenes To Lagos / Cameroonian Gendarmes Force Bakassi Indigenes To Leave Their Homeland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by Scout60(m): 4:06pm On Jul 17, 2014
arewafederation: The youths of Northern Nigeria are not like the louth mouthed chest beaters of Biafra. When we speak, we act. The only obstacle standing in our way are our elders who wouldn't want us the alienate and repatriate the Emekas,Nkechis who have no other place to go.
Nigeria has outlived its usefulness and should be celebrated for surviving to this moment but time has come for us to divide and go our seperate ways. Let's all join hand to deamalgamate and return to the state in which Lord Luggard found us. Nigeria must divide into two. No more no less.
Join me in the actualisation of AREWA REPUBLIC
If only u will help me for actualization of biafra nation
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 17, 2014
Chanchit:

I did'nt ask for the history of how you were born Sir. And if ur momma has a smelly C**nt don't discuss it here on a public forum.
mouth boasting. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by ASOROCKb(m): 4:22pm On Jul 17, 2014
When will nigeria ever split? Pls, Arewa republic, choose your president and raise your flag after the two weeks ultimatum for fast and peaceful disintegration of this evil nation oh.
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by ignis: 4:31pm On Jul 17, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Don't quote me if you are not vast on what is being discussed. Where were you when Joe Igbokwe, an Anambra indigene said that Lagos State houses more Anambra people than Anambra State itself?
So because one Joe Igbokwe said it, it's become a fact?
Where is the place of common sense in our society today?

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by ignis: 4:32pm On Jul 17, 2014
arewafederation:

The northerners on this forum are only being discreet and civil which many of you take for granted. Respect yourself,respect the position a northerner chose to take and stop being derogatory.
I am not and would never be derogatory on a public forum. Please read my comment again.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 17, 2014
#grabs a chair,sit and crosses leg,then continues to observe#
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by ASOROCKb(m): 4:38pm On Jul 17, 2014
Like this should settle our differences and bring development and the peace we all need. So, lets go there!

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by anago1000: 4:51pm On Jul 17, 2014
Chanchit:

I did'nt ask for the history of how you were born Sir. And if ur momma has a smelly C**nt don't discuss it here on a public forum.

animalistic osu, claim your cursed aetiology joor. damn!!!! your shytehead mother with buckteeth, k-leg and hydrocephalus head, with veggies that smell so bad that makes rotten salmon smell like world most expensive cologne. scamp before I disembowel you. asheire.
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by anago1000: 4:56pm On Jul 17, 2014
customized13: yes, I wanna see the baba alawo in you, your rants will not change the fact that you are stuck up there in the north and you are about to be chased to hell.

animalistic osu run along and get your dumbskull smacked to pieces. I hope you gat run over by lawma trucks, so you go to hell to fraternize with Lucifer your mentor.
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 17, 2014
anago1000:

animalistic osu run along and get your dumbskull smacked to pieces. I hope you gat run over by lawma trucks, so you go to hell to fraternize with Lucifer your mentor.
seriously, am still cracking my ribs over the advice given to you "don't discuss your mama's cun.t in a public forum" chai, that guy really degraded you. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 17, 2014
E-war is for cowards, u think u are strong, try rubbish in real life..... I spite on Nigerians, ****walks out of thread****
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by anago1000: 5:09pm On Jul 17, 2014
customized13: seriously, am still cracking my ribs over the advice given to you "don't discuss your mama's cun.t in a public forum" chai, that guy really degraded you. grin grin grin

animal the advice is for you and the loser. cos both of y'all were conceived by a smelly harlot getting dregs to run over their useless veggies per second billing.
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by Chanchit: 5:17pm On Jul 17, 2014
anago1000:

animalistic osu, claim your cursed aetiology joor. damn!!!! your shytehead mother with buckteeth, k-leg and hydrocephalus head, with veggies that smell so bad that makes rotten salmon smell like world most expensive cologne. scamp before I disembowel you. asheire.

Eyah, reading all this makes me pity your mother more, she must be going through alot. RIP to her, she really needs it.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 17, 2014
anago1000:

animal the advice is for you and the loser. cos both of y'all were conceived by a smelly harlot getting dregs to run over their useless veggies per second billing.
again, your mama is a harlot? No wonder you got stuck in the north that easy grin grin grin
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:30pm On Jul 17, 2014
ignis:
So because one Joe Igbokwe said it, it's become a fact?
Where is the place of common sense in our society today?
So because Joe Igbokwe said it, not any other person, I shouldn't believe it? Do you have common sense at all?
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by arewafederation: 5:31pm On Jul 17, 2014
ignis:
I am not and would never be derogatory on a public forum. Please read my comment again.

I ve gone through your comment again and I ve seen the derogatory word. A simple appology will do you no harm. angry
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:32pm On Jul 17, 2014
Decibel: Are you a learner? I couldn't believe you made this statement without Facts and Figures only depends on hearsay.Have you forgotten that Joe Igbokwe is an aid to LASG?
Have you forgotten that Joe Igbokwe is from Anambra State?
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by arewafederation: 5:33pm On Jul 17, 2014
customized13: again, your mama is a harlot? No wonder you got stuck in the north that easy grin grin grin

Is his Mama from Imo? Just asking...
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by Decibel: 5:36pm On Jul 17, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Have you forgotten that Joe Igbokwe is from Anambra State?
It seems that you didn't understand what am saying; Joe Igokwe is An Anambrarian for sure but works for APC/LASG which means that he MUST sing their song. wink cool

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by kheart(m): 5:37pm On Jul 17, 2014
no wonder kaduna state step up security evrywhere, i was suprise wen i saw policemen around my area. My area is among d only one with mixed settlement 40 - 60 (southerners - northerner). Although i should feel secure but am advocating for peace in kaduna state and nja as a whole.
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by cheruv: 5:40pm On Jul 17, 2014
Faun:

Mongoloid. I know no one who lives in that warzone. Not even my acquaintances. That's why I laugh when I see fools here tell me about "Oh you Ibos are many in our region", particularly the disgusting creatures known as Yorubas, like we don't have thousands of them here in my Enugu.
Rest assured, when it starts, you'll hear from me, as me and my colleagues are already getting sick of these animals, and I wouldn't hesitate to run them over if I saw them on a street. For me, I'm just looking for the perfect excuse to rid my area of these subhumans, and they're about to give me one.
ESUT boys full my area, and them no dey smile either.
Onitsha people, westwards, need no introduction in the art of reprisals, I'm sure you know about this yourself.

You're a bastard who stands for nothing except making empty comments on the Politics section and hiding in shame each time you're proven wrong. FFK's betrayal proved it; Fayemi's defeat proved it; Nyako's impeachment proved it. So if there's anyone who is a useless keyboard warrior without substance, it is you Berem.
You lack credibility, and it has been proven. You can't even use your main ID anymore due to the shame you brought to yourself by sprinting without even looking first.
You're a coward. Signed, sealed and delivered.

Now, get the f..u.ck out of my mentions, you halloween reject.
if you're the speaker of the imperial Biafran diet you'd been given a resounding applause on the speech you've just given.frankly speaking her type is despicable and deserves to be sent to a concentration lamp.I was expecting her reaction to the nyako issue but the coward refused to appear despite the calls being made to her.
frankly she's of the shameless variety angry

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:44pm On Jul 17, 2014
Decibel: It seems that you didn't understand what am saying; Joe Igokwe is An Anambrarian for sure but works for APC/LASG which means that he MUST sing their song. wink cool
It seems you don't understand what I'm saying, Joe Igbokwe works with the LASG, but must say truth on the deportation of people to make Peter Obi make life meaningful for people of Anambra State so that they won't be constituting nuisance in Lagos State.
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by kentozybee(m): 5:45pm On Jul 17, 2014
arewafederation:

Mumu.You obviously don't know anything about ibo community outside Ibo land that is why flat heads like you come online to denigrate other ethnic groups. Keep causing problems for your brothers outside ibo land.
arewa or oburewa federation Abi wetin u call ursef, next time u r d mumu nd d Igbo u guys deserved no place anywhere in this country
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by kentozybee(m): 5:48pm On Jul 17, 2014
prophets have been talking about this period when tribes will start calling fr disintegration we all waved it aside, let's every body find his or her own way
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by Decibel: 5:54pm On Jul 17, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
It seems you don't understand what I'm saying, Joe Igbokwe works with the LASG, but must say truth on the deportation of people to make Peter Obi make life meaningful for people of Anambra State so that they won't be constituting nuisance in Lagos State.
It seems you don't understand what I'm saying, Joe Igbokwe works with the LASG I got the error in my statement. Thanks.
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 17, 2014
arewafederation:

Is his Mama from Imo? Just asking...
I guess its ijebu, you know there way na. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by titoetal(m): 6:07pm On Jul 17, 2014
Oga moderator, I think is time to remove this post as issues are no longer being discussed rather personal attack/name calling by little children who do not reason well before they speak.

I d/4 invoke rule number 13 that rules 1,2,3 and 7 has been violated. I expect you to do the needful. However, if majority of NLs do not think in my direction, let it be.

God Bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by kentozybee(m): 6:09pm On Jul 17, 2014
titoetal: Oga moderator, I think is time to remove this post as issues are no longer being discussed rather personal attack/name calling by little children who does not reason well before they speak.

I d/4 invoke rule number 13 that rules 1,2,3 and 7 has been violated. I expect you to do the needful. However, if majority of NLs do not think in my direction, let it be.

God Bless Nigeria.
excuse me sir can u give me d link dat shows d rules that guides NL
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by hiwalls(m): 6:27pm On Jul 17, 2014
lygn19:
Kaduna Nzeogwu killed sarduane.
is he your uncle like uncle gej?
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by arewafederation: 6:29pm On Jul 17, 2014
customized13: I guess its ijebu, you know there way na. grin grin grin

If she's ijebu, then I disagree with your statement about her. Na only ibo people I know say they stand for red-light district.grin
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by hiwalls(m): 6:29pm On Jul 17, 2014
kentozybee: arewa or oburewa federation Abi wetin u call ursef, next time u r d mumu nd d Igbo u guys deserved no place anywhere in this country
who are u pls?
Re: Arewa Youths Issue Two Weeks Ultimatum To Non-indigenes To Relocate by arewafederation: 6:31pm On Jul 17, 2014
titoetal: Oga moderator, I think is time to remove this post as issues are no longer being discussed rather personal attack/name calling by little children who does not reason well before they speak.

God Bless Nigeria.

If you want to be a mod, send your CV to Seuun's mail!

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Where Are The Chibok Girls Finders? / Hamzat Is A Compulsive Liar who has no character for public , Says Jonathan Aide / Deputy Senate President: Kabiru Gaya Arrives National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.