Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (619962 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by goodtalk(m): 7:28am On Aug 08, 2014
Our services at a glance!

1 Free warehousing!
2.Free parcel Handling!
3.Parcel pickup/Delivery Services,N700/N1000
4.Air Frieght services
5.Shipping from China/Dubai to Nigeria.
6.Timely Remittance of Customers proceeds.

Partners: Agofure Motors, The Young Motors, Safari Express, All 36 states Government official Transport companies, Arik Air Etc.

Most Affordable Logistics company on Nairaland

A trial will convience u!.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by lcoral(f): 2:40pm On Aug 08, 2014
House please can I use china post to send up to 30pcs of watches
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by 9free(m): 3:21pm On Aug 08, 2014
lcoral: House please can I use china post to send up to 30pcs of watches
Why not?
30pcs small sef
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by lcoral(f): 4:51pm On Aug 08, 2014
9free:
Why not?
30pcs small sef
. Thanks for d reply. What's the maximum quantity or Kg I can send for post office not to charge M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ extra.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcleo007(m): 5:17pm On Aug 08, 2014
This is issuing a dedicated apology to all our clients who have been affected in one way or the other by our downtime in service these past days as we face some glitch. We have been offline.

I, David-Leo Alabi, on behalf of IBL LOGISTICS wish to use this medium to apologize for our little failings in delivering promptly as we promised. My two phones chose a particular day to go bad. Hopefully, all things should be back to normalcy on Monday.

Thanks for keeping up with us, and understanding amidst our failings.

Thanks and God bless!

-IBL
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by EUGENE4GOO(m): 7:40pm On Aug 08, 2014
eph12: I place customer care above every other thing in business. I fell in love with St Pat the first day i had business with them and this was because of the way Favour behaved. Very friendly. She paid for my tfare to the airport from Ajao and back and treated me like i was there to pick up a million dollar package. This for me scored St Pat 100%. I see cheaper logistics company names flying here and there but am not moved to change my shipping agent. I want to be able to call my agent and not told off even if the package is 0.001kg. I also try to do same for my customers.
DAZZAL!

Do they ship goods below 1kg?

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 08, 2014
Thespecialone: we can help you out.

Thanks so much. How can we proceed. I want to know how it is being done.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 08, 2014
Please house, i got this propsal from an old friend that stays in Italy. She wants me to start sending foodstuffs to her. But don't know how to go about it. Someone adviced me to meet Arik Air that is here in Benin Republic. Please, i need advice.
Thanks once again.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 9:27pm On Aug 08, 2014
veronix:

Thanks so much. How can we proceed. I want to know how it is being done.

We will need the details of the company, then we will chat with them as your rep, my team and I will also carry out verification checks to ensure they are legit.

If they are, we will negotiate favorable payment and shipping terms. If they are not, you will have to get another supplier.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 9:29pm On Aug 08, 2014
EUGENE4GOO:

Yes, via express.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 9:40pm On Aug 08, 2014
EUGENE4GOO:

Yeah they do
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by lcoral(f): 6:04am On Aug 09, 2014
EUGENE4GOO:

@ eph12 could u help M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ with st patrick contact/ address
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 6:24am On Aug 09, 2014
lcoral: could u help M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ with st patrick contact/ address

1 Share

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by lcoral(f): 6:28am On Aug 09, 2014
Thanks.
eph12:
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by skribbles: 6:56am On Aug 09, 2014
@eph12 please, which day of the week does st. Patrick ship normal? is it everyday like express? and do they give discount on shipments over 50kg? thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 11:00am On Aug 09, 2014
skribbles: @eph12 please, which day of the week does st. Patrick ship normal? is it everyday like express? and do they give discount on shipments over 50kg? thanks
I really don't know much about normal shipping. I haven't done normal before. Why don't you call their China number yourself?

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by koredex4love(m): 1:31pm On Aug 09, 2014
Using normal shipping to me is to maximize profit.i don't think it is adviseable to use express on package between 10kg and above ,because the cost is high and from my calculations about #750.00 will be gained by you and you multiply that by 10kg that is 7,500.but my problem is the 7days promised by one of this agent is by far not true.i don't want to mention names and i just want anyone who has tried a more reliable one should reccommend to me.i don't want that one that one that starts with N oooo.thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 2:28pm On Aug 09, 2014
koredex4love: Using normal shipping to me is to maximize profit.i don't think it is adviseable to use express on package between 10kg and above ,because the cost is high and from my calculations about #750.00 will be gained by you and you multiply that by 10kg that is 7,500.but my problem is the 7days promised by one of this agent is by far not true.i don't want to mention names and i just want anyone who has tried a more reliable one should reccommend to me.i don't want that one that one that starts with N oooo.thanks

base 1, st patricks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 2:30pm On Aug 09, 2014
skribbles: @eph12 please, which day of the week does st. Patrick ship normal? is it everyday like express? and do they give discount on shipments over 50kg? thanks

Monday Wednesday Sunday
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by koredex4love(m): 2:47pm On Aug 09, 2014
Pls have done business with them on normal shipping method of recent?
Thespecialone:

base 1, st patricks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 3:42pm On Aug 09, 2014
koredex4love: Pls have done business with them on normal shipping method of recent?
yes sir, on a weekly basis
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by sexysb: 5:39pm On Aug 09, 2014
Can someone please explain to me how I can buy goods from aliexpress and ship to nigeria through a reliable and cheap agent

If I'm do pay and ask the shipper to ship to nigeria, will I pay custom charges? Is there any way if going around this? All help is appreciated. Thank you
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 5:46pm On Aug 09, 2014
sexysb: Can someone please explain to me how I can buy goods from aliexpress and ship to nigeria through a reliable and cheap agent

If I'm do pay and ask the shipper to ship to nigeria, will I pay custom charges? Is there any way if going around this? All help is appreciated. Thank you

The shipping charges is inclusive of clearance charges.
you have no business with customs, after payment you collect ya goods from ya Shipper.

To purchase goods on as aliexpress, you can either do it yourself or ask a procurement agent to help you. There are several here, mayorall, eph12 and a couple of others.
Dazall grin
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by sexysb: 6:09pm On Aug 09, 2014
Thespecialone:

The shipping charges is inclusive of clearance charges.
you have no business with customs, after payment you collect ya goods from ya Shipper.

To purchase goods on as aliexpress, you can either do it yourself or ask a procurement agent to help you. There are several here, mayorall, eph12 and a couple of others.
Dazall grin

Thespecialone, God bless you for your swift response.

If I do it myself, will I pay custom charges?

Pls which of the procurement agents can you recommend in terms of affordability and reliability? Thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 6:31pm On Aug 09, 2014
sexysb:

Thespecialone, God bless you for your swift response.

If I do it myself, will I pay custom charges?

Pls which of the procurement agents can you recommend in terms of affordability and reliability? Thanks
. If you use a procurement agent, the quotation you will be given will include customs clearing charges, so all you do is to pick up your goods from a designated point ot have it delivered to you depending on the arrangement. Mayorall and eph12 are highly recommended. If you do it your self, your preferred shipper will bill you for shipping and customs charges.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mariesio: 7:07pm On Aug 09, 2014
Hello House,
Pls help to track the below shipments , the 1st one the seller said
had shipped over 1 week. How come both shipment
that are separate having same tracking no!!!!
RJ141791981CN
RJ141791981CN

I hope I have not been scammed
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 7:53pm On Aug 09, 2014
sexysb: Can someone please explain to me how I can buy goods from aliexpress and ship to nigeria through a reliable and cheap agent

Hello sexysb. You can visit the technology market section for cheap and reliable agents. Have no fear your items will be delivered.
Any quotation given to you will cover all. You should only concern yourself with how to get your goods to you if you don't stay in Lagos. If you use an agent then he takes responsibility of sending your orders to your state but if you use a shipper directly you may have to come to Lagos to pick your goods as they don't process goods beyond clearance.
Thank you.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 8:03pm On Aug 09, 2014
Mariesio: Hello House,
Pls help to track the below shipments , the 1st one the seller said
had shipped over 1 week. How come both shipment
that are separate having same tracking no!!!!
RJ141791981CN
RJ141791981CN

I hope I have not been scammed

I don't get. Please explain more
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 8:05pm On Aug 09, 2014
Thespecialone na you be oga o
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mariesio: 8:54pm On Aug 09, 2014
eph12:
I don't get. Please explain more

I bought 2 set of goods which the seller sent separately. The tracking No you see are for the 2 shipment and any time I track it , it says China Post Air has not received this parcel . Also, how can the two shipment have the are tracking no?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 9:34pm On Aug 09, 2014
Mariesio:

I bought 2 set of goods which the seller sent separately. The tracking No you see are for the 2 shipment and any time I track it , it says China Post Air has not received this parcel . Also, how can the two shipment have the are tracking no?
You purchased the two items same day? Or how many days difference? I think the worst a seller can do on aliexpress is to ship inferior goods. They have to ship something whether it's what you paid for or not. So maybe your items are packaged together since it's the same seller and buyer.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mariesio: 9:44pm On Aug 09, 2014
eph12:
You purchased the two items same day? Or how many days difference? I think the worst a seller can do on aliexpress is to ship inferior goods. They have to ship something whether it's what you paid for or not. So maybe your items are packaged together since it's the same seller and buyer.

bought them a day apart but I got a message the first time that he had shipped the first part and another like 5 days later

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (227) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.