Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,525 members, 7,954,989 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:42 PM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (634189 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 10:13pm On Aug 09, 2014
Mariesio:

bought them a day apart but I got a message the first time that he had shipped the first part and another like 5 days later
OK maybe you should ask him/her why they have same tracking number.

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by sonety2k(m): 4:27am On Aug 10, 2014
Student in the Class ....
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by sexysb: 8:38am On Aug 10, 2014
Thespecialone: . If you use a procurement agent, the quotation you will be given will include customs clearing charges, so all you do is to pick up your goods from a designated point ot have it delivered to you depending on the arrangement. Mayorall and eph12 are highly recommended. If you do it your self, your preferred shipper will bill you for shipping and customs charges.

Thanks. Most appreciated.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by sexysb: 8:40am On Aug 10, 2014
eph12:
Hello sexysb. You can visit the technology market section for cheap and reliable agents. Have no fear your items will be delivered.
Any quotation given to you will cover all. You should only concern yourself with how to get your goods to you if you don't stay in Lagos. If you use an agent then he takes responsibility of sending your orders to your state but if you use a shipper directly you may have to come to Lagos to pick your goods as they don't process goods beyond clearance.
Thank you.

Are you an agent? What I need is someone to handle the shipping from china to Lagos. Payment to the manufacturer for the items will be done myself.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Lstar4real(m): 9:21am On Aug 10, 2014
smiley
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by sexysb: 11:29am On Aug 10, 2014
Lstar4real: smiley

I see you and I have seen your thread smiley. #nowfollowing
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 11:55am On Aug 10, 2014
sexysb:

Are you an agent? What I need is someone to handle the shipping from china to Lagos. Payment to the manufacturer for the items will be done myself.
I can do that for you. So also Thespecialone too smiley
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by sexysb: 11:59am On Aug 10, 2014
eph12:
I can do that for you. So also Thespecialone too smiley

Okay.

However I'm paying for the goods MYSELF. All I need is an agent that can handle the shipping from china to myself. Do you offer such service ?

I have checked your profile and I can't see any thread offering such.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 12:01pm On Aug 10, 2014
sexysb:

Okay. I have seen your thread. #nowfollowing.
When you're ready send me a message on whatsapp 07033771198 or mail naijabiz14@yahoo.com
Most of my business is done there. Thanks.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by mrtnt: 12:16pm On Aug 10, 2014
@ymodulus, U may nt really fully understand what impact u are making on Naija youths now, bt I'm sure posterity will live 2 be grateful 2 u. Pls keep doing it. Dont stop.

@all. For all who care 2 share knowledge here, u are simply giving back 2 your generation. May God continue 2 reward your efforts.

3 Likes

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by maxkia(m): 3:19pm On Aug 10, 2014
CONTACT SUNLIGHT CARGO FOR
FREIGHT FORWARDING,CARGO LOGISTICS
OPERATION BASE-NAHCO/SAHCOL.
CONTACT PERSON
BAKARE ADEYEMI NURUDEEN
MOBILE NO-08125123015
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by sexysb: 5:03pm On Aug 10, 2014
eph12:
When you're ready send me a message on whatsapp 07033771198 or mail naijabiz14@yahoo.com
Most of my business is done there. Thanks.

I will rather do business on nairaland first grin

How come you do not have a thread for your services and you are quick to refer people to whatsapp
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 6:36pm On Aug 10, 2014
sexysb:

I will rather do business on nairaland first grin

How come you do not have a thread for your services and you are quick to refer people to whatsapp
www.nairaland.com/1791001/pre-order-goods-1688-taobao-aliexpress
www.nairaland.com/1795328/pre-order-2.0-cheapest-pre-order
www.nairaland.com/1793756/mayorall-enterprise-pre-order-goods-aliexpress
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Archangelhenrio(m): 7:36pm On Aug 10, 2014
Ymodulus: HOW TO TELL a SELLER OR COMPANY TO SHIP to the shipping agent of your choice

There are two ways of doing this.

1. 1st way is to is change your aliexpress account address to that of your selected shipper. and place your order.

See example

List of addresses for Nonnni kings and st patrick

If you change your address to that of your shipping agent's, wont it affect your payment while placing your full order? THANKS!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by alldruns1: 10:05pm On Aug 10, 2014
@ymodulus. I dey feel u o!

Pls I hv a few questions:
1. Using 3rd party shipper based in China: d policy of most shippers is dat u pay shipping fee at d point (Naija office) u want 2 collect your consignment. Now, for example, if they ship @ $5/kg & u want 2 collect a 5kg item, d total being $25, who determines d dollar rate at d point of collection?

2. Hw can I confirm d local charge of freight frm seller @ Shenghen to Guangzhou where most 9ja shippers are? Should I automatically accept whatever cost d seller present?

3. It was established on d other threads dat sometimes a China-based shipper can be engaged 2 pay d seller on behalf of Naija buyers. Thru what best way can d buyer communicate wt d shipper since most of them dont speak/understand good english?

On a few occassions, I hv mentioned 2 their Naija office contacts on need 2 help pay 4 item in China, all they say is 2 re-direct u talk 2 their China office abt it.

Thank u 4 ur fast response.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nivlin: 9:14am On Aug 11, 2014
alldruns1:

1. The third party shipping agent determines the dollar rate

2. You can confirm by asking for the sellers location, package weight and the shipping courier he's going to use. Visit the local logistics website to calculate the rate, let's assume your seller uses sf express from shenzhen to Guangzhou, visit sf express website and calculate the freight from the "rates" page, by selecting the sellers location (shenzhen) and the destination (Guangzhou) and also including the weight

3. Do you mean how your shipping agent communicate with your Chinese seller?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by NnamdiN: 11:48am On Aug 11, 2014
chatting with judy of nonikings, she says their minimum kg is 10kg undecided my item is just 1kg
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 11, 2014
@ thespecialone: this is the address
Shenghongda Hygiene Product Co,.ltd
Qunshi Industrial Zone, Puxian Road Fengze District.
Name: Laura Zhang
Zip: 362000
Tel: 86-595-22767198
Mobile: 0086-15880000132

Please Sir, how can i send money to them for samples? I will also need your contact for us to chat very well.
Thanks for your help.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 2:00pm On Aug 11, 2014
veronix: @ thespecialone: this is the address
Shenghongda Hygiene Product Co,.ltd
Qunshi Industrial Zone, Puxian Road Fengze District.
Name: Laura Zhang
Zip: 362000
Tel: 86-595-22767198
Mobile: 0086-15880000132

Please Sir, how can i send money to them for samples? I will also need your contact for us to chat very well.
Thanks for your help.

hello ma,
Whatsapp :08122036728
you can add us on bbm via email nisiborps@gmail.com
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by alldruns1: 2:01pm On Aug 11, 2014
Nivlin:
3. Do you mean how your shipping agent communicate with your Chinese seller?
Thk u sir.

I meant hw best I would communicate wt d shipping agent contact in China to pay on my behalf since most of them dont speak/understand good english.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 7:01pm On Aug 11, 2014
alldruns1:
Thk u sir.

I meant hw best I would communicate wt d shipping agent contact in China to pay on my behalf since most of them dont speak/understand good english.
Hmmm! Interesting! Are you trying to say that our IBO guys there can't speak good English? shocked
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nivlin: 11:12pm On Aug 11, 2014
alldruns1:
Thk u sir.

The shipping agents in China are Nigerians, just call them on phone and discuss with them.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by mrtnt: 3:23am On Aug 12, 2014
Nivlin:
The shipping agents in China are Nigerians, just call them on phone and discuss with them.
Pls i there any guarantee dat they wil nt 'chop' your money? I guess one may end up d discussion wt making pymnt into d shipping company contact (rep.) personal account.

Or must intending buyer insist on paying such money into d shipping company account instead of paying into a private account?

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by phranco(m): 3:57am On Aug 12, 2014
I have been following this thread with keen interest and I must confess that is very educative and inspiring,Thanks to ymodulus, mayorall, davi8d and the rest. Now,I have been able to raise 400k but Am skeptical on what to start importing. Male and female fashion and accessories, hair extension and wigs,or electronic gadgets like phones, iPad and power banks,or a4 copy paper. Though I have interest in a4 paper, but based on My negotiations with suppliers, It was dawn on me that I can't get a ream below $2 from genuine suppliers. Can someone help me on what to import and make some cool profit after shipping expenses. I Am based in Aba abia state. Thank u
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by mayorall(m): 5:48am On Aug 12, 2014
phranco: I have been following this thread with keen interest and I must confess that is very educative and inspiring,Thanks to ymodulus, mayorall, davi8d and the rest. Now,I have been able to raise 400k but Am skeptical on what to start importing. Male and female fashion and accessories, hair extension and wigs,or electronic gadgets like phones, iPad and power banks,or a4 copy paper. Though I have interest in a4 paper, but based on My negotiations with suppliers, It was dawn on me that I can't get a ream below $2 from genuine suppliers. Can someone help me on what to import and make some cool profit after shipping expenses. I Am based in Aba abia state. Thank u

Solve Nigerians problem. Get appreciated and make money.

2 Likes

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 8:29am On Aug 12, 2014
mrtnt:
Pls i there any guarantee dat they wil nt 'chop' your money? I guess one may end up d discussion wt making pymnt into d shipping company contact (rep.) personal account.

Or must intending buyer insist on paying such money into d shipping company account instead of paying into a private account?
Not all shipping agents have corporate accounts.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by HURMORTULA(f): 8:56am On Aug 12, 2014
Eheheh,,,St Patrick is in search of my wahala o.. Since 1st August for normal shipping, its been one story or the other. embarassed
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 10:53am On Aug 12, 2014
HURMORTULA: Eheheh,,,St Patrick is in search of my wahala o.. Since 1st August for normal shipping, its been one story or the other. embarassed
warrapun?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by yemi2plus(m): 11:16am On Aug 12, 2014
HURMORTULA: Eheheh,,,St Patrick is in search of my wahala o.. Since 1st August for normal shipping, its been one story or the other. embarassed

You come here to make noise without stating your problem.

Now, tell me, how does this post change anything? Next time, let's know your problem so we could find solution together.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by HURMORTULA(f): 11:30am On Aug 12, 2014
yemi2plus:
You come here to make noise without stating your problem.
Now, tell me, how does this post change anything? Next time, let's know your problem so we could find solution together.
St Patrick's spoke man, please who's making noise? undecided

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by alldruns1: 11:37am On Aug 12, 2014
Nivlin:
I see. Tks brodaman.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by yemi2plus(m): 11:38am On Aug 12, 2014
HURMORTULA:
St Patrick's spoke man, please who's making noise? undecided

I'm sorry if you read a different meaning to my post. But your post is silly to me.

Sorry!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (227) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.