Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,189 members, 7,815,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (618892 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by cyif2003(m): 5:41am On Aug 30, 2014
eph12:
Must it be nonny?
yes it has to.br nonny because most of goods will be arriving.their office soon. most of my sellers are sending my goods to judy.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 6:26am On Aug 30, 2014
cyif2003: yes it has to.br nonny because most of goods will be arriving.their office soon. most of my sellers are sending my goods to judy.
Ok I understand now. Just know that you have to be very patient then if you decide to go for normal, but at the same time you may not even experience any delay.

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by EUGENE4GOO(m): 6:36am On Aug 30, 2014
@All, I have one question to ask. My question is that, "If I
change my Myus precmium account to standard account, are
they going to charge me S10(10 dollar) to do so or it
free to swap?" Thanks for rendering help to us. God will bless
you.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by sluvy4tune(m): 7:54am On Aug 30, 2014
eph12:
Ok I understand now. Just know that you have to be very patient then if you decide to go for normal, but at the same time you may not even experience any delay.

Patient like how long ? I am about sending my items to ship for me
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by sluvy4tune(m): 7:57am On Aug 30, 2014
Ymodulus: Ok. I want to spice up this thread. I need a lady who have goods of 5Kg and above currently in China.

I will like you to ship with Nonni Kings and I will ensure that you get it at $7.5/ kg. I mean I will give you 5kg at $7.5/k

Just a bonanza from me.

A female. Only

My Oga I have an item to be sent to nonikings today about 15.2kg
I understand normal shipping takes 7 days , abeg will they deliver by that 7days ? Abi make I use express ?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by sluvy4tune(m): 8:28am On Aug 30, 2014
@all

Using nonikings express shipping or normal shipping

Which is more reliable & efficient ?

I have an item of about 15.2 kg coming in from China

I intend to use normal shipping (7days delivery) but if I won't get my items within 10days I rather use express.

Pls advice
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 8:38am On Aug 30, 2014
sluvy4tune:

Patient like how long ? I am about sending my items to ship for me
Its usually 7days but things happen
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcleo007(m): 8:44am On Aug 30, 2014
Quote of the Day
My life is my message.
Mahatma Gandhi

Love Quote of the Day
Love means not ever having to say you're sorry.
Erich Segal

Art Quote of the Day
Every creator painfully experiences the chasm between his inner vision and its ultimate expression.
Isaac Bashevis Singer

Nature Quote of the Day
If you reveal your secrets to the wind, you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.
Khalil Gibran

Funny Quote of the Day
Now there's three things you can do in a baseball game: You can win or you can lose or it can rain.
Casey Stengel

-IBL

https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by GiggsTk(m): 9:12am On Aug 30, 2014
estwhile: Is any one having issues with Nonikings or is it just me?.....my goods ought to have arrived since 14th of aug. but to my dismay, I was told that It got missing.Now Micheal is asking me to give them one more week to look for it.

Please guys, are you sure these people would pay me my money...cos this Micheal guy doesn't sound like he would. Would appreciate any advice. Thanks
It got lost where? China or Nigeria?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ymodulus: 12:31pm On Aug 30, 2014
Ok. Am back now ideas how we move the thread forward.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by cyif2003(m): 2:16pm On Aug 30, 2014
eph12:

thanks alot. i will use normal.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mariesio: 9:58pm On Aug 30, 2014
Ymodulus: Ok. I want to spice up this thread. I need a lady who have goods of 5Kg and above currently in China.

I will like you to ship with Nonni Kings and I will ensure that you get it at $7.5/ kg. I mean I will give you 5kg at $7.5/k

Just a bonanza from me.

A female. Only

I, have about 18kg (-:
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mariesio: 4:43am On Aug 31, 2014
Hello

Pls do they send goods within China with China Post because my seller whom I instructed to send goods to Nonny King used it.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcleo007(m): 8:22am On Aug 31, 2014
Quote of the Day
If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door.
Milton Berle

Love Quote of the Day
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
Lao Tzu

Art Quote of the Day
Less is only more where more is no good.
Frank Lloyd Wright

Nature Quote of the Day
Trees are the earth's endless effort to speak to the listening heaven.
Rabindranath Tagore

Funny Quote of the Day
Why waste time learning, when ignorance is instantaneous?
Bill Watterson

-IBL

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by pixiee(f): 8:35am On Aug 31, 2014
ayaba:

Nonnykings express is good but normal is a No-no

Am a regular user, I do not agree to nonnykings normal as a no no ... I AV always used there normal which comes in at d agreed 7 days.. The only time I had issues with them was during d nahco wahala ..after DAT its been smooth..used der normal shipping twice dis Month , and it was promt... That's my experience

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by estwhile: 11:09am On Aug 31, 2014
GiggsTk:
It got lost where? China or Nigeria?

Michael said it got lost at the airport.......I'm thinking Nigeria.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Jeffy1206(m): 11:36am On Aug 31, 2014
Has anyone shipped within thursday and now cos base sent my goods through express, since then na story I dey hear of?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by koredex4love(m): 11:41am On Aug 31, 2014
My dear,its better truth be said,noniking normal shipping is 11-15days.i am not to spoil their market for intending user to be careful of promising customer 7days.

pixiee:
Am a regular user, I do not agree to nonnykings normal as a no no ... I AV always used there normal which comes in at d agreed 7 days.. The only time I had issues with them was during d nahco wahala ..after DAT its been smooth..used der normal shipping twice dis Month , and it was promt... That's my experience

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 31, 2014
Hi guys,

Please I have goods of about 150kg to be shipped in, considering the weight, the total cost of shipping is posing a threat to the profitability of this business.

Please can anyone suggest a shipping agency that can be quite considerate?

Thanks.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 12:30pm On Aug 31, 2014
Imanuelle: Hi guys,

Please I have goods of about 150kg to be shipped in, considering the weight, the total cost of shipping is posing a threat to the profitability of this business.

Please can anyone suggest a shipping agency that can be quite considerate?

Thanks.
Go for normal shipping. All shippers mentioned here ship for approximately the same price. I can get you some discount though.

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 31, 2014
eph12:
Go for normal shipping. All shippers mentioned here ship for approximately the same price. I can get you some discount though.

I don't even mind normal shipping, even if it can come in bits, or 30 days, I just need something cheaper.

$5 * 150kg + handling costs * 150 is quite high.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by sluvy4tune(m): 12:43pm On Aug 31, 2014
estwhile:

U Don already conclude sey na Nigeria e lost, wetin make u think sey Chinese no dey steal ?

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 1:22pm On Aug 31, 2014
eph12:

Doro Boss grin
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 1:23pm On Aug 31, 2014
Jeffy1206: Has anyone shipped within thursday and now cos base sent my goods through express, since then na story I dey hear of?

0/
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by shinaf: 5:28pm On Aug 31, 2014
JustCare: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2014-New-Dual-Core-10-inch-3G-Phone-tablet-Built-with-sim-card-slot-Android-4/2003264806.html

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Ainol-BW1Red-Numy-3G-7inch-Capacitive-1024-768-IPS-Touch-Android-4-2-2-Quad-core/1761314278.html

i need advice from importers of tablets in the house regarding the difference that should make one choose any of this tabs among the rest.
tnx

You can get the item more cheaper on alibaba or 1688, and get it twisted to your own taste from the originated manufacturer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 6:25pm On Aug 31, 2014
Thespecialone:

Doro Boss grin
Na you o
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by buruike(f): 7:24pm On Aug 31, 2014
pixiee:

I agree to that.never had any issue with their normal which I use always except when I just getting samples which I use express for.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by GiggsTk(m): 11:26pm On Aug 31, 2014
estwhile:

talk it through with him,he will do something about it. mine got lost in Nigeria, when they wanted to forward it to my location, still skeptical bout believing it.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by estwhile: 5:46am On Sep 01, 2014
GiggsTk:
talk it through with him,he will do something about it. mine got lost in Nigeria, when they wanted to forward it to my location, still skeptical bout believing it.[quote]

Thanx....I'll most def will do that( God willing).
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by estwhile: 5:47am On Sep 01, 2014
GiggsTk:
talk it through with him,he will do something about it. mine got lost in Nigeria, when they wanted to forward it to my location, still skeptical bout believing it.[quote]

Thanx....I most def, will do that( God willing).
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcleo007(m): 7:23am On Sep 01, 2014
Quote of the Day
A pure hand needs no glove to cover it.
Nathaniel Hawthorne

Love Quote of the Day
The love of heaven makes one heavenly.
William Shakespeare

Art Quote of the Day
Every artist dips his brush in his own soul, and paints his own nature into his pictures.
Henry Ward Beecher

Nature Quote of the Day
The Wine of Life keeps oozing drop by drop, The Leaves of Life keep falling one by one.
Edward Fitzgerald

Funny Quote of the Day
Every man has his follies - and often they are the most interesting thing he has got.
Josh Billings

-IBL

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (227) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.