Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (618872 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by macodollar: 10:55am On Sep 07, 2014
Oga Ymodulus, I dey hale o. The hustle continues.

Meanwhile secure your car against vandalism, install an Original CrossTiger Car Security and Alarm System in your car and sleep with both eyes closed.

Price: #7000

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by toask111: 12:07pm On Sep 07, 2014
Please House, how reliable is ChriVic Mall for normal shipping?
Thanks and happy sunday
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by 5p1naz(m): 12:45pm On Sep 07, 2014
Thespecialone: all the best bro, little piece of advice.
Don't stick to one shipper for normal/express.
Always have a back up.

Thanks a lot @thespecialone ... I would hold on to that advice
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by 5p1naz(m): 12:46pm On Sep 07, 2014
semid4lyfe:

For your peace of mind, use NonnyKings STRICTLY for Express Shipping.

Yea sure sure.. i dont wanna grow old quick ooo lol
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by GiggsTk(m): 3:35pm On Sep 07, 2014
Chartey: Ok. Not the person I thought. Goodluck bro.
thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 07, 2014
estwhile: Is any one having issues with Nonikings or is it just me?.....my goods ought to have arrived since 14th of aug. but to my dismay, I was told that It got missing.Now Micheal is asking me to give them one more week to look for it.

Please guys, are you sure these people would pay me my money...cos this Micheal guy doesn't sound like he would. Would appreciate any advice. Thanks
Nonikings is really effing up. Been waiting for my stuff for almost two weeks now, when I asked for it to be shipped by express. Only for micheal to reply my message now saying it has been seized by NAFDAC. Abeg wetin concern NAFDAC with T-shirt and flash drive? What sort of schitt is this? Ymodolus, abeg help me tell nonikings to answer me.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by GiggsTk(m): 3:40pm On Sep 07, 2014
Mariesio:

I smell a BIG RAT, how can one forget a tab and some batteries when. its not a bag of garri that is stored in the booth .

Hold the person sent, he is not telling the truth
he claimed some of the packages were in the booth while the rest were probably with him in the vehicle so he forgot those in the booth when he came out. I still smell a foul play, Augusta claimed there was another good in the package that cost over 600k. I am giving them this week though before I start my own, at least I would have given them the privilege of a month to get me my money back.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 07, 2014
The annoying thing is the lies and silence. How can nonikings (micheal) tell me that my t-shirts and flash drive have been seized by NAFDAC? And thereafter he has refused to reply me.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Chartey(m): 6:01pm On Sep 07, 2014
GiggsTk:
thanks
Let IBL logistics do your picking up and waybill next time pls to save you the unnecessary heartache.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by GiggsTk(m): 6:56pm On Sep 07, 2014
Chartey: Let IBL logistics do your picking up and waybill next time pls to save you the unnecessary heartache.
yea, thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by shorexng: 8:33pm On Sep 07, 2014
Hello guys. Isn't it possible to get reliable shipping lines that charge as low as $5 even if it takes a month+?
or are there better options for a 600kg package? Please help.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by yemi2plus(m): 9:17pm On Sep 07, 2014
Oh boy! Sad news everywhere.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by yemi2plus(m): 9:19pm On Sep 07, 2014
shorexng: Hello guys. Isn't it possible to get reliable shipping lines that charge as low as $5 even if it takes a month+?

From where do you want to ship the goods? What's nature of the items?

You may contact via my signature.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by yemi2plus(m): 9:22pm On Sep 07, 2014
shorexng: Hello guys. Isn't it possible to get reliable shipping lines that charge as low as $5 even if it takes a month+?

You may contact me via my signature.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by shorexng: 9:23pm On Sep 07, 2014
yemi2plus:

You may contact via my signature.
Thanks. Foot mats. From China.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by yemi2plus(m): 11:04pm On Sep 07, 2014
shorexng:
Thanks. Foot mats. From China.

Let's talk privately.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 12:00am On Sep 08, 2014
[sup][/sup] I think CVM is trustful compare to the rest cheap ones we all looking for

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by rawe45: 12:56am On Sep 08, 2014
frehage: Hello GTB Mastercard users in the house! Was
Token required for your transactions on
aliexpress? Please I need an answer urgently.

No, it wasn't
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ponybiz: 1:15am On Sep 08, 2014
Ymodulus:

#1000 banks deposit

Or #1200 card

[img]http://gdriv.es/ymo/img-5.jpg[/img]

bros pls is there any person here that can help me to buy from alibaba.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 6:17am On Sep 08, 2014
Ponybiz: bros pls is there any person here that can help me to buy from alibaba.
Contact me via any of my contacts on my signature.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcleo007(m): 7:30am On Sep 08, 2014
Quote of the Day
You can't sweep other people off their feet, if you can't be swept off your own.
Clarence Day

Love Quote of the Day
The ear is the avenue to the heart.
Voltaire

Art Quote of the Day
Art is not a thing; it is a way.
Elbert Hubbard

Nature Quote of the Day
And out of darkness came the hands that reach thro' nature, moulding men.
Alfred Lord Tennyson

Funny Quote of the Day
Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job.
Franklin P. Jones

-IBL

https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ponybiz: 8:31am On Sep 08, 2014
Ponybiz: bros pls is there any person here that can help me to buy from alibaba.
bros l no see ur mail ooh?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Chartey(m): 9:10am On Sep 08, 2014
if you can wait that long, why not use Nonikings sea shipping. It's the best for you.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 9:49am On Sep 08, 2014
Ponybiz: bros l no see ur mail ooh?
If you referring to me my email is naijabiz14@yahoo.com or whatsapp 07033771198
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by jerrygome: 10:23pm On Sep 08, 2014
Origin Country - Singapore(Normal Tracking)
Tracking Consuming:1498 Millisecond
2014-09-06 08:16, Arrived at overseas (Country code: NG)
2014-09-01 16:46, Despatched to overseas (Country code: NG)
2014-08-28 18:24, Information Received (This is not an acknowledgment of the physical receipt of the stated Registered Article)

Above is my tracking details for a good I shipped via China Post Air Mail( free shipping) . Today is day 14.

How do I know where in Nigeria my goods are? By the way, the goods destination is Owerri, Imo State
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by 9free(m): 12:22am On Sep 09, 2014
jerrygome: Origin Country - Singapore(Normal Tracking)
Tracking Consuming:1498 Millisecond
2014-09-06 08:16, Arrived at overseas (Country code: NG)
2014-09-01 16:46, Despatched to overseas (Country code: NG)
2014-08-28 18:24, Information Received (This is not an acknowledgment of the physical receipt of the stated Registered Article)

Above is my tracking details for a good I shipped via China Post Air Mail( free shipping) . Today is day 14.

How do I know where in Nigeria my goods are? By the way, the goods destination is Owerri, Imo State
Bros, relax for your goods are closer to you than you think
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by rawe45: 3:53am On Sep 09, 2014
@eph12
Is it advisable to use St Patrick for express shipping?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcleo007(m): 7:58am On Sep 09, 2014
Quote of the Day
Perfection itself is imperfection.
Vladimir Horowitz

Love Quote of the Day
All mankind love a lover.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Art Quote of the Day
Art is the most intense mode of individualism that the world has known.
Oscar Wilde

Nature Quote of the Day
Mere goodness can achieve little against the power of nature.
Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel

Funny Quote of the Day
Never go to bed mad. Stay up and fight.
Phyllis Diller

-IBL

https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 8:57am On Sep 09, 2014
rawe45: @eph12
Is it advisable to use St Patrick for express shipping?
I use st Patrick always
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ymodulus: 9:27am On Sep 09, 2014
Erstwhile.

Contact me.

Anyone that have missing goods with Nonny should contact me.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by dagok(f): 2:31pm On Sep 09, 2014
Please i cant be able to track these item...Please Anyone should help me track it...RI049807680CN
RC423881383HK

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (227) (Reply)