Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (618874 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mariesio: 3:09am On Sep 03, 2014
Hello

Pls how do I track goods on local Chinese sites that is in Chinese and not English .
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcslize: 4:19am On Sep 03, 2014
Hello,
I need help to complete my aliexpress account information. Somebody should guide me. I was trying to edit my aliexpress profile after registering. The below is the form I was to fill:

1 Name:

2 Gender: *male * Female

3 Email Address:

4 Alternative Email Address:

5 Contact Address: Street
Address

6 City:

7 Province/State/Country:

8 Zip/Postal code:

9 Tel: Country code: Area Code: Number

10 Fax:

11 Mobile:

Deapartment:

][bJob Title:[/b]

Pls someone should guide me to fill the above form. Especially from 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10. I find it hard to submit my editted information on aliexpress. Which is the Country code, Area code and Number? Which number wil I put in that place of numb)r.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcleo007(m): 7:14am On Sep 03, 2014
Quote of the Day
Vows made in storms are forgotten in calm.
Thomas Fuller

Love Quote of the Day
Imagination is at the root of much that passes for love.
Gilbert Parker

Art Quote of the Day
Pictures must not be too picturesque.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

-IBL

https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by cyif2003(m): 7:37am On Sep 03, 2014
Ymodulus:

No it won't be.

It wud be on your shared data plan.

I have 4gb night plan I bought 50GB yesterday and my night plan still up
ok thanks. i will give it a try. can i pay via vtu or bank payement?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ymodulus: 9:01am On Sep 03, 2014
Mcslize:

All right...I will like to buy the one of 250MB data plan mtn. So how do I pay and wen wil I get the MB?

Bank deposit or. Transfer or if you want to use recharge card you pay #400mtn
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by samint1: 9:03am On Sep 03, 2014
Mariesio: Hello

Pls how do I track goods on local Chinese sites that is in Chinese and not English .
Download and install Google Chrome browser. Check settings and use auto translate.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mariesio: 1:37pm On Sep 03, 2014
samint1:
Download and install Google Chrome browser. Check settings and use auto translate.

OK thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mariesio: 8:29pm On Sep 03, 2014
Mariesio:

OK thanks

Just used chrome now and it works !!! Thanks !!!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by rawe45: 10:06pm On Sep 03, 2014
Is there a way to change the "ship to Nigeria"? or a way to avoid shipping cost to Nigeria since I'll be shipping to china..
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ymodulus: 10:54pm On Sep 03, 2014
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 11:04pm On Sep 03, 2014
rawe45: Is there a way to change the "ship to Nigeria"? or a way to avoid shipping cost to Nigeria since I'll be shipping to china..
simply negotiate product and shipping price to Guangzhou and ask your seller adjust the price accordingly. Be sure to send the seller the Guangzhou address and insist that your name and number be written on the goods to avoid stories that touch.

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcslize: 4:27am On Sep 04, 2014
Ymodulus:

Bank deposit or. Transfer or if you want to use recharge card you pay #400mtn

why N400? But u put N300 as the cost when I first saw ur advert. I will make a deposit. So how much will I deposit?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcleo007(m): 7:04am On Sep 04, 2014
Quote of the Day
A thing well done is worth doing.
Hugh Leonard

Love Quote of the Day
Sometimes love is stronger than a man's convictions.
Isaac Bashevis Singer

Art Quote of the Day
The aim of art is to represent not the outward appearance of things, but their inward significance.
Aristotle

Nature Quote of the Day
Nature... is nothing but the inner voice of self-interest.
Charles Baudelaire

-IBL

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by chukel(m): 7:09am On Sep 04, 2014
Pls, what is d way forward with nonyking. At least they should tell their clients wat is going on. I have not been alerted for goods that wia shipped on express service since Wednesday last week. This is d 8th day. It has even exceeded normal service. Anyone has answers?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ymodulus: 7:12am On Sep 04, 2014
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by chukel(m): 2:45pm On Sep 04, 2014
i think nonnyking has started playing pranks to client. guess they are becoming fraudulent, else what explanation will they give for the shabby treatment i get from their employees. people beware. express service is now longer than normal service and goods are yet to be seen. worse is they refuse picking calls.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by dav8id(m): 3:40pm On Sep 04, 2014
@ALL we are in raining season and thats how it always be. Never expect 24hrs deliver for now ...

Regard.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 7:09pm On Sep 04, 2014
That thing called "unforeseen" circumstances is ever present in logistics. You never know when or where it might come knocking.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by dreamchazer: 8:13pm On Sep 04, 2014
@mayorall, shinaf, yemi2plus and all the other bosses please help.

I tracked my package and it showed delivered to st Patrick's but his assistant said she hasn't received it. She however said she'll ask her neighbour maybe he helped received the package tomorrow.

I already sent a message to the seller that my agent said she hasn't received received the package.

What do I do house?

Note: I bought the items on taobao using buychina.com
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by mayorall(m): 8:22pm On Sep 04, 2014
dreamchazer: @mayorall, shinaf, yemi2plus and all the other bosses please help.

I tracked my package and it showed delivered to st Patrick's but his assistant said she hasn't received it. She however said she'll ask her neighbour maybe he helped received the package tomorrow.

I already sent a message to the seller that my agent said she hasn't received received the package.

What do I do house?

Send them your tracking number and wait till tomorrow.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by dreamchazer: 8:34pm On Sep 04, 2014
mayorall:

Send them your tracking number and wait till tomorrow.
OK. Already did that
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by J0nyb0y(m): 10:31pm On Sep 04, 2014
Guys i tried using my first bank master card to make an order on aliexpress but i get this error message 'The card number you have entered is empty or invalid.'
what could be wrong??
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Chartey(m): 11:10pm On Sep 04, 2014
Thespecialone: That thing called "unforeseen" circumstances is ever present in logistics. You never know when or where it might come knocking.
Honestly, they've been making unpardonable mistakes in the last two weeks. They've cost me some really significant amount of money recently. If na only delay, na small thing na. I've been silent about it, but I think people should know now.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by cescky(m): 6:38am On Sep 05, 2014
i tried st patrick for the first time and I MUST SAY HES AN EPIC FAIL!!!!

the problem with these agents is they seem to think every body they deal with is one trader from ariaria market.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 8:58am On Sep 05, 2014
cescky: i tried st patrick for the first time and I MUST SAY HES AN EPIC FAIL!!!!

the problem with these agents is they seem to think every body they deal with is one trader from ariaria market.

Hehehe cheesy What happened sir?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcleo007(m): 9:03am On Sep 05, 2014
Quote of the Day
Don't quack like a duck, soar like an eagle.
Ken Blanchard

Love Quote of the Day
'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.
Alfred Lord Tennyson

Art Quote of the Day
Art is a marriage of the conscious and the unconscious.
Jean Cocteau

-IBL

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by GiggsTk(m): 9:35am On Sep 05, 2014
Chartey: Honestly, they've been making unpardonable mistakes in the last two weeks. They've cost me some really significant amount of money recently. If na only delay, na small thing na. I've been silent about it, but I think people should know now.
Are you also a victim of lost goods? some of us are just silent, so as to be able have enough evdence and justification when we speak, and probably also to give them the benefit of doubt.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 11:31am On Sep 05, 2014
Hmmm
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 11:37am On Sep 05, 2014
*passing by * grin
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by femora007(m): 11:45am On Sep 05, 2014
Afta collecting my parcel, will click confirm goods received or I will ask d seller to extend d purchase protection period becos d product av 12 month warranty. pls help

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (227) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.